[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the robots think of kissing hands? My girlfriend is Ukrainian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What do the robots think of kissing hands? My girlfriend is Ukrainian and her whole family kisses her mother's and father's hands (as I was expected to), and her mother kisses her father's hand (she and the daughter even knelt). I asked her about it, and she said it's about reverence, and if we get married, she'd kiss my hand for greeting as well. I don't think that's even a normal practice in the Ukraine, I guess they're just really conservative.

Anyway, is it weird? it kinda weirds me out. or just another culture?
>>
>>24549489
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU
>>
>>24549543
What did I do, exactly? Or are you just memeing?
>>
I've heard of this before, apparently you're supposed to take your fedora off first.
>>
>>24549822
They are religious, if that's what you're asking.
>>
Everything is weird if you think about it long enough. Even the stuff you do with your gf.

> I like this girl
> Ima put my face really close to hers and exchange saliva
> that was good, she liked it too
> now Im removing processed plant fibres and artificial polymers from her body which she put on so that no one else but me could look at her mammary glands
> now I am filling a sack of skin on my body with blood
> now I am putting the skin balloon inside a crevice of her body
> now I am pumping my dna into her, but I hope a small person that is half me doesn't start growing inside her.

Try not to read too much into it anon, everything is weird.
>>
>>24550036
This is the most retarded post I've seen today.
>>
>>24550036
You're a Melvin, my friend.
*gives wedgie*
>>
>>24550036
Not really helpful, but I appreciate it just the same.
>>
>>24549489
lol wut. Half wing of my family is ukrainian, nobody does that

> conservative?

I don't think so, since conservative has probably another meaning in the Ukraine because of the soviet past.
I just think they're puting on some high society values like aristocrat or burgeois ones
>>
>>24549489
I would imagine they are either really rich, some kind of noblemen/gentry, or autistic slavs. since they let a robot fuck her daughter, I would bet that they are the latter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.