[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are now your middle school self again >You possess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: 481986948654.jpg (73 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
481986948654.jpg
73 KB, 768x1024
>You are now your middle school self again
>You possess your current knowledge
What do you do?
>>
>>24548917
brand the letters ' do not resuscitate ' across my chest
>>
>>24548917
save my self a couple years and just kill myself then
>>
Make more of an effort to impress that white Brazilian girl.
>>
>>24548917
Life would be too fucking easy but I shouldn't daydream about shit like that it makes thing worse.

>Move to another midschool
>Stop playing football which I fucking hated
>Get a haircut
>Get decent clothes
>Do boxing / lifting
>Stop getting shitted on by other people because I could fuck them up or have witty comebacks
>Do basic PUA shit on girls (too easy since 90% of girls are fucking insecure at that age)
>Don't even have to try at school because it would be piss easy with my current knowledge
>>
>>24548917
create tumblr
>>
Lose some goddamn weight, quit eating so much fast food, shower every day, don't break it off with the gf I had for one day because I'm too scared to talk to her, fuck the girl with giant tits that was obviously into me, cry because all of the changes I make to my life will probably prevent me from meeting my future gf who was more wonderful to me than I could have ever imagined at that age.
>>
I would not take shit from anybody
see, at the time they had realized something I didn't, it doesn't matter when you're in middle school, there are no real consequences when you're in middle school, realistically I could have taken many of them, but I restrained myself out of fear of getting yelled, who gives a SHIT if you get yelled at? they sure didn't, I'd fucking seek them out when they were solitary and go rogue on them, and it'd have been brushed off as "boys being boys" god damn if I could go back.
>>
>>24548917
I would be more complacent, compassionate, and would make more friends.
>>
>>24549195
you can still do that, anon. don't make up excuses like you did in middle school.
>>
>>24548917
have the knowledge and not the memories? or both ?

If I have the knowledge but have the memories of a 14 year old I would've worked the fuck out , socialized the fuck out and studied like a chink.
>>
>>24548917
Punch them in the nose, the consequences don't matter
>>
Write a short paper about the anon-rank and shitty search engine.
>>
Just do what I do and beat up middle school kids now.
>>
choose my friends more carefully
dont waste any of the chances when girls were interested
>>
File: 1396025683248.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1396025683248.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>>24549307
but nobody is fucking with me anymore
>>
>>24548917
I just checked my younger brother's textbook to polish and I was amazed, there are fucking jews everywhere on every page and of course it rants about how the nazis were bad. I remember I had the same though during middle school and especially highschool, fucking holocaust on every fucking lesson. If i had been as redpilled back then as I am now I'm pretty sure I would've been kicked out of the school for my "not politicaly correct" views.
>>
>>24549359
the shit i would have done if i had known back then there were no real consequences
>>
>>24548977
This. I'm not even memeing right now. I'd kill myself then and there.
>>
>invest in bitcoin
>invest in apple
>invest in amazon
>invest in activision
>try in school
>fugg bitches by acting like a chad early
>>
>>24549001
>hue
>white
Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>24548917
Just the knowledge but still a useless middle school brain, or my current brain in a younger body? If the latter I'd talk my way into some prime middle school pussy.
>>
>>24549510
What would you chose ? Financial + intellectual knowledge or social knowledge ?
>>
>>24548917
>Practice basketball every single day as many hours as possible
>try out for middleschool team and sign up for AAU ball
>Coast through the rest of my school years becaus im a star athlete and ride on a sports scholarship.

Even if i dont make the NBA i will be well rounded and in shape, i would also study astro physics from a young age incase basketball doesnt work out.
I would either be steph curry or neil degrasi
>>
Holy shit I'd get laid by every girl in the school.

I used to look at them as being gross and see girls my age as attractive but now its the opposite. Idk why my views have changed so much
>>
I've watched a shit ton of videos about seduction, spent hours discussing female psychology and researching how to be an attractive man not only for women but people in general.
My normie class mates would still be learning how to talk to girls while I'd be a megachad. The only reason I'm not successful with women now is because I was so deep last year that it took insane amounts of work to get back to what could be considered a normal person.
>>
Well, I suppose I would actually finish high school.
>>
buy buttcoins.
breeze through college even easier than first time round.
>>
>>24548917

Invest in Apple.
>>
>>24548917
The most important thing for me would be establishing a healthier relationship with alcohol. In hindsight, even at age 14 I was already showing signs of the behaviour patterns which would eventually cause irreversible damage to my life and others age 25.
>>
>>24549561
financial and intellectual knowledge. What can I learn today that would help my middle school self socially? just bee urself?
>>
In 7th grade I found the Park Place piece in the McDonalds million dollar game thing.

This girl in my class found Boardwalk.

We both planned to turn them in but being stupid as fuck 12 year olds we never got around to it and the promotion ended.

We could've literally had $500,000 each as 12 year olds and we fucking just let it go.

That is literally my biggest regret in life and I still want to go back in time and stab my 12 year old self to death because of it. I don't care if I won't exist anymore. The girl who found the other piece is now a High School dropout with 2 kids, I'm about to be a College dropout (got associates degree but meh I wanted a bachelors) with no children but severe depression. I have always wanted to be the father I never had since my parents got divorced but I know that while I can afford to live a nice life on my own or with a spouse, I will never have enough financial income to afford a nice life for myself and a family.

Fuck you 12 year old me. Fuck you so much.
>>
get fit and get rich off of apple stock via parents. I didn't memorize any lotto numbers but that would have been an option too.
>>
>>24549669
If you weren't ugly, that you just have to say "hi how are you? :)" to the cute insecure girl to get her. Well even if you were ugly and being able to talk about basic sutff you could get her. If you were ugly, that you just have to do some basic boxing and never accept getting shit on to get respected.
>>
>>24549805
Lmao what kind of parents invest all their money from the advice of their autistic child pretending to come from the future.
>>
>>24549881
Ones that could prove things about the future that they couldn't possibly predict unless they were telling the truth I suppose?
>>
>>24549718
I hope this is real because it make me feel intense Schadenfreude.
>>
>>24548917
Invest all I have in bitcoins
Sell all my stuff to get a lot of them
>>
>>24549915
Yeah you're actually right you'd just have to tell about an even happening the following day or something... but I kept seing 'that kid' telling "mommy buy apple stock and tendies mommy pls".
>>
>>24548917

Not for all the money in the world would I do school again. Especially not if I already knew everything. I was bored all day because I actually read and learned the material and hated everyone I went to school with. Wouldn't even go back to get my dick wet. The only thing I would change is fully utilize gym class to lose weight and get fit. 6 months of actually lifting weights and working out 5 days a week would've solved a lot of problems down the line.
>>
>>24549924
It is real and I will never forgive myself for it.

I will never forget us sitting in the courtyard by ourselves before class and talking about how we're going to have such awesome lives after we turned the pieces in. We both had the pieces in our hands in class. This was about a week before the promotion ended. We just kept putting it off and off and off and then when we finally got together after school it had been over for a few days without us realizing it. She literally started crying on the spot when we found out.
>>
>>24548917
Get better grades, drop the piece of shit "friends" I had, and buy a shitload of bitcoin.
>>
>>24550003
Well I actually feel 'bad bad' now. It's incredible how small mistakes and errors at a young age can compromise your whole life.
>>
>>24550044
>It's incredible how small mistakes and errors at a young age can compromise your whole life.

When I was in middle school I had very low grades and my gpa was really shit (just like me in college ayylmao...). In 8th grade we had to pick High School classes and I wanted to take Spanish as my foreign language. That required a 2.0 or Higher.

In my 8th grade band class, my teacher had accidentally given me a D instead of a B on my report card and I talked to her about it. She acknowledged her mistake and changed it on paper but didn't change it in the actual computers and I ended up being just shy of a 2.0gpa going into High School.

I ended up taking Sign Language as my language cause that was all that was available after I finally got everything sorted out with that mistaken grade and my gpa fixed. I met my best friend in that class and we still are like brothers today, but I wonder what life would be like if my teacher never fucked up my grade.

Butterfly effect is weird senpai.
>>
>>24550195
Very midly interesting but I changed my language from German 1st to English 1st between 1st and 2nd year of high school (which totally change the group you're in). But they mistakenly registered me in the German 1st group. So I told the teacher who sent me to the group with German 2nd students. But as I opened the door I saw nobody I knew so I just told the teacher there 'sorry wrong door'. I got my last and only gf that year (still a virgin almost 10 years later doe).
>>
>>24549359
>>24549496

So fucking this, my only regret about school days was what kind of shit I could have done and nothing would matter. I could have taken that moron who would constantly throw shit at me and laugh at me and thrown him out the window. I would have told my treehugging english teacher that nobody gives half a shit about handwriting in the modern day and that she's a dumb ass bitch.
>>
I'd try my best to never become inhibited, I'd let myself become a sperg, because even spergs manage to have other sperg friends. it'd be fun, I'd be obnoxious but i'd have friends and be probably happy, it'd definitely be better then what I am now. No one likes an awkward mute
>>
File: contemplating rope.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
contemplating rope.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>24548917
Don't allow myself to get fat so I won't have to go through the arduous process of losing 100lbs when I'm 20. Don't drop out of high school because it fucked my life up pretty good. Invest in buttcoin once it comes around for free cash.

Maybe even make a move on my crush who apparently had a crush on me as well but ended up dating some gross faggot since I had my fist up my ass.
>>
run away from home
>>
Nothing, keep doing what you're doing right now. You're awesome.
>>
I was a shit lord politically and oretended I knew better than everyone. Id cut that shit out
>>
>>24548917
Get a haircut, start learning german or polish, browse 4chan, and steal all the good memes before they're made.

>or just enjoy jacking off for an extra 8 years or so
>>
>>24548917
well that would be kind of cool and kind of fucked up desu...
I'd have to take all the shitty classes again and write alle those annoying tests... and lets be honest i'd still have to study that crap because you forget 99% of that shit after a few years.

furthermore most stuff that kept me interested (games, books, movies, friends...) would be pretty fucking boring because nothing of it is really new and kids that age are fucking annoying too.

on the plus side i'd probably try to work on my skills to become a really young expert in my field. and I'd be a lot more confident so I'd probably be one of the "cool guys".... and I'd get some teen pussy as it turns out I'm more of a 7-8 when all my life until college I thought I was a 3 or 4. my head was really messed up back then.
>>
>>24548917
Continue being lazy. Get to all the movies/video games/animu/books that I still haven't gone through yet. Act like more a shitbag.
>>
>stop myself from becoming a weeb, this ended in 10th grade though
>lift/get fit
>prepare for the future so I could move out of my shitty hometown
>focus a shitton on music. I have a lot of ideas, but at the moment I lack any motivation/drive to follow through with them
>make money off the stock market (Ford Motor Company - I made about 300 off of it originally, if I had known better I could've made a couple thousand)
>>
>>24548917
>fuck my two middleschool gfs that obviously wanted it
>continue to use my understanding of women and adult mind to get prime time pussy
>Be more assertive with middleschool wacko teachers
>once highschool hits date that one 10/10 girl who was crushing on me but I was too autistic to do anything
>invest into bit coin
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.