[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no intellectual gf to discuss art and philosophy with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1448208546035.jpg (8 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1448208546035.jpg
8 KB, 200x240
>tfw no intellectual gf to discuss art and philosophy with
>>
>>24548904
They're all too stupid tbhwy
>>
>>24548925
>you must be intelligent to be able to discuss art & philosophy
>>
Who's your favorite philosopher OP?
I'm a girl by the way.
>>
>>24548925
I know, there aren't any girls on my intellectual level. It is most discouraging.
>>
>>24548950
It requires some level of concious thought; women do not have this. They are instinctively driven for sexual release and money, all else is just a facade of evolution tricking you into trusting them.
>>
>>24548950
Ikr and they're still too stupid even for THAT
>>
>>24548967
Berkeley
>>
>>24548904
Internet memes are an increasingly powerful communication tool, as they allow for the rapid understanding of deep emotions. Constructing memes using relatively simple templates allows even unskilled users to express themselves to their target audience.
>>
>2015
>philosophy
Philosophy in this day and age is for people too stupid for physics.
>>
>>24549089
Well memed my senpai
>>
>>24549091
Physics is for people too stupid to conceive of a reality beyond the material.
>>
>tfw a girl is flirting with me who's dad has millions of pounds in savings
>the girl act like a chav and is a moderate slut.

what to do
>>
>>24549129
>implying there's anything beyond the material
[citation needed]
>>
>>24548904
Girls aren't into C UCKOLDS or talking about Galileo while having Starbucks coffee with Jamal
>>
>>24548904

>tfw pseudo-intellectual girls everywhere in uni
>tfw I grew out of this phase years ago
>tfw I should be pretending to care in order to hit on them
>tfw every social interaction I'm involved in requires effort by my side
>>
File: 1434656738676.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1434656738676.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>>24549228
I used to have a female friend who I would talk to about literature, philosophy and so on.

Then I fell in love with her
>>
It is too hard to find intellectual girls. Most of the ones that seem to be are just pseudo-intellectuals.
>>
>>24549260
How did it feel getting
C UCKOLDED, limp dick?
>>
>>24549280
Pretty bad desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.