[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
helo again friends, today was very unpleasant, it is harder and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: hopeidon'twakeup.png (810 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
hopeidon'twakeup.png
810 KB, 1280x1220
helo again friends,
today was very unpleasant, it is harder and harder to keep living
i am very sad and my loneliness feels crushing, i wish it will all stop
now i'm going to sleep, maybe things will change after a night's sleep, maybe i will have new powers tomorrow, probably not...
i will check this topic only after i wake up, my friends, i made this thread and each and every message will be a gift for me and i will go to sleep now with some excitement and with a reason to wake up again: to see some messages from my only friends
please write something for me (it does not matter what) and thank you
with good wishes and gratitude,
me
>>
File: 1409688330441.jpg (62 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1409688330441.jpg
62 KB, 633x758
>>24548784

I hope you go peacefully in your sleep tonight, robot.

Out of mercy
>>
>>24548784
i know you've got it in you, anon
good luck
>>
Stay strong anon. You're not alone
>>
>>24548784
You can do it anon! I'm sure the world is a better place with you in it.
>>
>>24548784
You can do it anon. Never give up
>>
File: said the stars.jpg (317 KB, 632x1264) Image search: [Google]
said the stars.jpg
317 KB, 632x1264
>>24548784
I don't know who you are, what you are going through, or what will happen to you. I can only tell you that I think I understand. 2015 has been the loneliest year of my life, and I'm trying to come to terms with being less and less social.

The thing is, anon, that something can happen to change it. Who knows? Maybe that qt talks to you when you go out for once, and you don't sperg it up. Maybe someone sees your suffering and takes an interest in your life. Maybe this, maybe that. It's something to hold on to.

Maybe we change, even? Maybe one day we wake up and just stop giving a fuck, and everything that ever held us back before dissipates like sugar in hot tea. We become who we always wanted to be, once we realize everything that separated US from THEM was the cynical voice in our head. Perhaps it just clicks.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x715
Damn 4chan has def changed for the better in my opinion we used to be edgy fags but now we're just social justice fags

Op pic related what me and you both should do
>>
>>24549525
Hey edgemaster, you are not required to be edgy 24/7, chill.
>>
File: 1422964214274.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1422964214274.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
Were we born to be alone?
>>
File: 4L_SwoW7zFX.jpg (14 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
4L_SwoW7zFX.jpg
14 KB, 251x234
>>24548784
I don't know who you are, anything about you or what you're like as a person, or anything like that. But I want you to know that I - someone you know as little as who knows you - hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. And if it doesn't come tomorrow, then I hope for the next day, or the next day, and so on. You will be in my thoughts, anon; Godspeed.
>>
>>24548784
Did you think about taking drugs anon?
>>
>oh how sad your life must be
>both eyes work but you still cant see

one day, lonely anon
>>
I hope you have a good day tomorrow anon. I really do. This world doesn't deserve you.
>>
sweet dreams baby
>fuck my boipussy
>>
>>24548784
I love you, anon! You're fun and interesting and exciting and I enjoy talking to you :) don't give up!!!! I know it's hard, believe me I have felt the crushing force of depression, but you can donit!!! I believe in you, no matter what!
>>
>>24549525
Some guy wants to die here. At the end of the day, we're all human, and we all feel the same pain. Even if you don't feel sympathy for OP's plight, we all do.
>>
>>24548784
Sweet dreams my man
>>
>>24550299
Also, I am a bit drunk, sorry for the excess caps lock and the typos. I drink because I hate my life, and I am sad with what I have become. But still I have not given up hope. You should never give up - you owe yourself that (not anyone else!). You have incredible potential.
>>
File: 1448135830221.png (52 KB, 1597x1637) Image search: [Google]
1448135830221.png
52 KB, 1597x1637
old man here

I kept hanging on because i thought things had to get better, eventually

some of you are probably planning to do the same

let me save you some time: things don't get better
>>
>>24548784
You are the one who's going to make it. Don't give up anon. I'm lying in my bed, thinking about you.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
>>
>>24550422
Fuck you; you're absolutely wrong.

I don't give a fuck about how old you are, or how much experience you have on us.

I don't care what you've seen, or about what you've experienced that would make us rethink our lives and quake in our fucking hermit crab shells.

This world is ours. Where you have failed, we will succeed or we will die, mark my words.
>>
>>24548784
keep your chin up m8
>>
>>24548784
You're not alone, man. Be strong, I know you are.
>>
>>24550594
Your a legend op that made me feel so motivated
>>
>>24550064
Just kidding desu, dont do drugs anon
>>
>>24548784
when you wake up and read this, go make a nice and healthy breakfast. boil some eggs, brew some coffee, fry up some bacon and put that shit on a sandwich. take your time eating it all while looking out your kitchen window. then go for a walk. not a power walk or some shit like that, just a slow and relaxing walk to whatever green area your neighbourhood has. walk for about 45 minutes or an hour, more if you don't get tired. then go back home and brew some more coffee. put on some music, go on r9k, sip the coffee and you will feel better. i always read for a few hours when i get back in from my walk, maybe you can do the same. i think murakami is comfy, but right now i am reading samuel beckett because he knows the human condition. i also like russian authors for ultimate immersion into a totally different culture and time (dostoevsky especially). just relax.
>>
I grew up poor on benefits, just my mum, me and my brothers. I won't go into detail, but I've had a very bad upbringing and life. I've had siblings taken away from my family by social services. I've seen things a child should never see.

I've struggled to get to where I am now. I support myself with my work and I have a little bit of money to help my mum (she's on benefits still, struggles with a lot of stuff so can't work) and that's about it. I have a simple life but I feel like I've "made it" in my own eyes.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. I just wanted to say that no matter how hard you have it, breaking free and taking control of your life is always possible, no matter how bleak your outlook. It's a slow and grueling process, but you can make something for yourself.
>>
I am in a similar emotional state. Today at lunch I visited my mother and her boyfriend who was recently diagnosed with an inoperable tumor ... he's starting six weeks of radiation and chemotherapy on Monday. Seeing my mom having to adjust to her partner's debilitation greatly disturbed me. I cried as my father drove us back to his home. Now I am hiding upstairs in my father's room because my family is downstairs. Yet, I am only hiding in my father's room, and not the office, because my little cousin came upstairs and saw me on the computer and asked me if reading the news was more important than family. I told him not to do this to me and that there was more to it than he knew. He left and then I locked myself in here.

I used to be suicidal, OP. I still have trouble talking to people because I hate having to use tact to curb how I really want to act in social situations. Sometimes my real thoughts bleed through and I have to kick myself to remind myself that the world does not love or understand who I am. People associate themselves with others based on their pre-conceived judgements regarding how a person looks and acts. They will mock you simply because you are different than they are. They will make no efforts to understand your experiences because it takes no effort and it won't cause them pain. These attitudes hurt me because they made me feel as if there were no place for me in this world. I felt as if I would always be mocked and misunderstood, even by those who said they loved me.

But OP, the good part is that there are others like you. We are separated in space but not in thought. I overcame the pit of depression by believing in my potential and the beauties of the life I had not yet lived. Of course, I still become depressed sometimes, but I see a counselor every 1-2 weeks. I also have an older brother who battled depression and offers me support. (cont.)
>>
>>24548784
None will have meaning and you won't even care.
>>
keep going anon. pick one tiny thing you don't like about your life and try changing it. do little baby steps so in a few months you can look back and know you've come a little further from where you used to be.
don't delude yourself. at this point, we're all doomed to be weirder than the others, as long as we live. we're too far behind. but we can get better than we are right now, and a little bit of happiness will come with it.

I love you bro, and anyone else who comes here and takes some time away from shitposting bait to spare some kind words for their fellow bots. good night
>>
(cont.) If you're thinking about committing suicide, go to your local public crisis center. They will provide you with a counselor and other support, but you will also need insurance. When I felt depressed as a teenager, I walked in and saw a counselor who then recommended me to a therapy program. From there, I worked with my family towards improving my quality of life.

You can improve your life, too, OP. Have faith in your abilities and in the opportunities life contains. The alternative is much worse.
>>
Well I am in a wierd place. Things aren't bad enough to make me go out an killmyself. They're just bad enough to make me consider doing it multiple times a day. Maybe I'll get better, probably not tho. I'll do enough drugs for the both of us tho
>>
Hey anon, hope you had a good sleep. You're gonna have a good day.
>>
>>24548784
I share that feel, anon.
Good night.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 750x1334
Reads like anon has asspergers but thats ok rememner anon you are the world when you go there are no troubles because there is no world there is peace at the end of the tunnel

Cya m8 hope you have good dreams
>>
You guys think you are struggling as some kind of heroic act for humanity. Nobody cares your life is not unique. Suicidal thoughts is your biology telling you that yes death is a better option than what you have right now.
>>
>>24548784
>fall in love with someone that i thought had mutual trust
>she shuts me out

im left with all these feels i dont want. it was better not to have a taste of an emotional connection than to have experienced the loss.
>>
>>24550916
I'm not OP, but I hope you're not just shitposting. I genuinely believe that I said. You can make your own future, your own life, so long as you believe. My life isn't amazing - my parents live in another country, I don't have a job, no local friends at all, I'm scared about what's to come. But I believe, truly and wholeheartedly, that I still have the capacity to change my destiny. That I can do good and do somethig meaningful, and maybe, someday, be happy. I believe this.
>>
>>24551231
This is correct. You can do it. Fuck the populace, fuck the people you know - all you need to do is compare yourself yesterday to yourself today. Be better than you were in the past, then you will have won the battle. Not the war. The war is never over, as life consumes our meaning to be, but bit by bit you can conquer millions of small battles to build up a grand portfolio atop which you can view the world in a new light. Go for it man, I believe in you.
>>
Will this thread archive or something? How will OP see this when he wakes up?
>>
>>24551405
What the hell are you going on about kid?

Please stop making noise
>>
Have a good day Anon.

Remember, time heals all.
>>
File: 1446810383969s.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1446810383969s.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
sweet dreams anon

sweet, lovely dreams
>>
It's all u anon, u got dis. Sometimes it just takes time for things to "click". For me I was also suffering from crippling loneliness, but one night of lamenting I just...stopped, I came to terms just like that, and now I just have depression for other things. One step at a time anon, you'll never be perfect, but we don't need perfect now don't we?
>>
>>24548784
Hey man all the best, savour every and any good moment, work on yourself in any way to improve and you will feel a tiny teeniest bit better every time. Like start off smiling at a cashier or something. If you could work your way to joining a club or group. Literally any that you think you would enjoy, and you have fun there, i am certain you would make friends there. Good luck buddy.
>>
File: coney again.jpg (185 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
coney again.jpg
185 KB, 1024x683
>>24548784
Dear Anon,

Life is pain. But we have no definite idea of what existence is like beyond this life. Make the most of what time you have. I know it sounds cliche, but achievement is never about the actual goal, but about how people get there. Life may be hard now, but with actual modern-day courage and determination, you can come closer to those goals. Be steadfast, and focus on what you want. You can do it. And when your faith in yourself is renewed, leave this website, and be glad.

We all love you anon.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.