[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a man alpha/Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26
File: Frisur.jpg (81 KB, 864x1305) Image search: [Google]
Frisur.jpg
81 KB, 864x1305
What makes a man beta/average?
What makes a man omega/cvck ?
>>
>>24540398
You honestly think it's that simple.
People are just who they are. No one has it figured out.
Just hope for a good roll of the dice, which you apparently didn't get.
>>
>>24540398
1.Confidence
2.Insecurity
3.Hopelessness
>>
Overwhelming unwarranted confidence
Good looks
Money
>>
Feminist brainwashing and the feminist culture/society we live in
>>
>>24540481
to declaim platitudes like these is what makes a man a cvck
>>24540449
to try and analyze things is what makes a man a normal man
>>24540440
to accept fate and the world at whole is what makes a man alpha
>>
literally looks
>>
>>24540398

be sure mommy didn't smoke or drink during pregnancy and had all her needs fulfilled

be sure to be born in a family with an available mother and an alpha dad who spends time with you (you can't control this of course). If you are european, be sure to be born in the 90s when religion fully lost its grip on society (mostly if you come from catholic countries, if you are protestant it doesn't matter that much). Be sure to suck on mommy's breasts until you get teeth. As soon you get teeth start chewing on hard natural foods. After having spent the most important years of development (the first 3) in a peaceful environment where you are treated like a god and your parents aren't slaves of society (hard workers or young careerists) it's time to orient to first socialization attempts with your peers at kindergarten: if the first 3 years went good and you end up in a non-religious school with young and hot teachers who aren't starving for penor and love, it's going to be all cool, play with toys and learn alphabet. Get in school and have more fun with your non-aspie neurotypical socializing skills with your peers who happen to be similar looking as you. Ignore the weaker instead of bullying them, since bullying is done to improve one's status, when you are already on top status. Get straight A because you are a well-educated and good-looking kid who studies with his peers one hour a day, spending the rest of day playing with them and being with mom and dad at home, or with your cool uncles / aunts / cousins / family friends.

Get in middle school and, always thanks to your NT (Neuro-typical) skills, start playing the local team sport. Be sure to play it outside of school time too. Start puberty and get horny seeing all your female peers growing breasts etc. They will all be attracted to you because you are playing basketball which is making you taller too, thanks to grow plate stimulation.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 192x263
>>24540398
>>24540925

Eating fats and spending a lot of energy since you are a kid so your hormonal environment is perfect. You are not eating a shitty mediterran diet full of carbs and weak foods because the dumbass doctors told your parents that if they want to be thin they have to eat like that (they ignored thinness of lean mass). You are eating a german diet full of meat and milk + nuts and seeds and potato chips when you are hungry because you are a kid with high metabolism and it all goes to your leidyg cells.

This diet happened to prepare your skull for slayerdom: you aren't mouth breathing because your adenoids are immune to allergies, since you spent a good time of your first years being sick from common infectious diseases, developing a strong and regulated immune system with good Th1-Th2 balance, plus you avoided non-biological foods. Your skull is developing horizontally and frontally, your zygos are projecting, your jaw is wide and pointy frontally, your glabella is starting to come outside and your big eyes are hooding themselves. Your temporal bones is widening like your occipital bone, and you are losing the big ears thanks to the maxillofacial development. Neck is growing thicker too. You don't have posture problems like scoliosis or kyphosis because your lean tissues and spinal muscles never got weak since you were on dat dere diet and hormonal profile, and didn't sit at computers because you were getting dopamine and validation from your peers outside in the sun. You aren't developing myopia because you don't do much near-work, your male tunnel-vision and attention is developing. You don't have a lot of empathy because you don't need to know what other people are thinking, that's what girls are doing, helped from their increased peripheral vision and attention and capability of recognizing all social cues, thing that you don't need to do since you believe subconsciously you are a more than worthy human (first 3 years).
>>
>>24540925
you know there a lot of people perceived as alpha that had gone through a lot of hardships, troubled upbringing, poverty?
what you describe is a recipe a psychologically healthy person (if your genetics don't screw up seither), not for a dominant alpha
>>
File: 1428761344592.jpg (237 KB, 717x900) Image search: [Google]
1428761344592.jpg
237 KB, 717x900
>>24540398
>>24540925
>>24540940

You are starting to listen to more active music and hanging out with your male peers in dark corners trying the first cigarettes and hitting on town's young girls who all seek for your attention. You get your first sexual experiences at age 13 with kissing and touching. You are so sweet and in love with the girls you meet and develop strong bonds with them thanks to oxytocin. But you have more of them, so your attention isn't focused only on one, while they are all focused on you.

You get in high school and bring some of your bros from middle school. First day in class you are already ruling, because you have a strong social circle that you brought from your past years, and people see this and want to share things with you and connect with you. The loners are butthurting but you ignore them, except when they do some dumb stuff for attention, when you burn them with any comment. The burn they feel doesn't come from some strange "wit" skill you have, but simply from the perceived interaction between social statuses, where anything a superior human like you says is seen as cool and may be interpreted in any way but always stays cool. If you say: "u ugly" to the nerd, everyone will laugh because it's true and you are beautiful. If you tell him: "u beautiful" everyone will laugh because you are sarcastic. If you say "chill bro" the same or if you say "I actually like you" everyone will think you are such a gentle soul. But your attention isn't focusing there, it's focusing on your equal of status or higher: you are concentrated on winning the inter-school soccer championships and get the hottest cheerleaders. Your heavy physical training and social life doesn't leave too much time to study, but you manage to do it because of your high oxygenated and vascularized neurons and well developed intelligence since your parents treated you good and teached you how to study "enough".
>>
>>24540398
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948

You aren't the big nerd able to write a long post on the misc on how to live life, after having discovered all its secrets, because you don't need to. You believe what you got told to believe because you never had the need to ask you questions.

Meanwhile, the hot young school teachers are missing their high school days and get emotionated everytime you enter class. Wether you are on a good mood or a bad mood, everyone loves that, because you are so beautiful and powerful you can be and act how you want without worrying of punishment, which you never had. The few haters are hating without showing that, because they are afraid of your uninhibited verbal wrath, which shames them to oblivion thanks to your perceived social support where everything you say is supported. When you are sad or angry it's because your favorite team lost, or because some hater isn't fully submitting to your will, or because some peer or parent didn't give you what you wanted, not because you are a sad human without friends or options, you never worried about that and you never understood those who had those problems. The hot teachers invite you to their house, you get drunk in a small party with their daughter who you banged before, and end up banging your married teacher too. It's no big deal to you because you have so much experience with women, but everyone admires you and you develop wrist pain after all the high fives. Your teacher gets removed from school.
>>
File: fabio.gif (36 KB, 284x299) Image search: [Google]
fabio.gif
36 KB, 284x299
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948
>>24540955

You grow up more and either end up in some high class sport team or go in the professional world and join college. When you go to parties or clubs, women get hypnotized from the sight of the movement of your shoulder width and waist in a tight V-neck, oscillating at the rhytm of electronic music, and your aloof slight head banging that shows your perfect beautiful hair and your defined wide neck surrounded from a necklace, with your aloof expression looking down while you are rolling a joint at the music rhytm. A group of blonde exchange students with a rope diadema on their foreheads casually bump on you and you exchange duchenne smiles, eye squinting, parted lips while you stare at their blue eyes and red cheeks on a perfect white skin due to perfect vascularization. You end up having a gangbang with all of them after having got high together, and spend your weeks with them until they leave and invite you to reach them in sweden sometime.

In the remaining time, you are having the fun of your life with your buddies, and studying with them since they are also responsible. You study hard, party hard and play high intensity sports. You never lifted a weight in your life and that's why your muscles aren't glycogen-based, but myoglobin based, since they got developed on oxygen and hormones and proteins, but not through stress-stimulatated adaptive answer like a slave builder in ancient egypt building pyramids would have. You are biologically a hunter, and your craniofacial shape betrays that. But you have no fucking idea what that means. You have a harem of hot girls with high 2D:4D ratio, opposed to yours.

Before you graduate, you either decide you are tired of your slayer life, and go full oxytocin with your future first wife, loving her to death, or you just decide you want to focus on career, mostly if you chose a big one like being a surgeon or engineer or lawyer.
>>
File: 1420400761095.jpg (24 KB, 400x496) Image search: [Google]
1420400761095.jpg
24 KB, 400x496
>>24540398
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948
>>24540955
>>24540959

You have no problem getting the job, thanks to your superior people skills, and watch the remaining of your years, running faster and faster after each year (due to routine) being an orgasmic slide from the vulcan you were put on at birth, never having to climb anything or to force your neurotransmittorial pathways to cope against something. You are getting tons of money, buying stuff and investing, because global social power is now your main objective. All women are willing to give you their anor on first sight, also because they know your fame before meeting your impressive frame and massive skull and admire your vascular and oxygenated skin and get wet at your cocky smiles. You either decide to have a full-monogamous life and get some kids from your perfect wife who are going to inherit the earth or you decide to go poly and get more kids from more women, who will be beta provided from other submissive humans, fully acknoweledging your genetical superiority (supported from society too).

Either way, your 30s are the most awesome time of your life, countrary to what people told you before (you never had to question anything, you just followed what you heard from other humans who weren't living the godmode life).

Your 40s are cool and in your 50s you are doing something really big. You are someone known and important, no matter the path you chose. Or you died before because of the haters pulling some conspiracy against you (see J. Christ, Che Guevara). If you chose the rockstar life you might get fucked up because of drugs ruining your brain homeostasis and neurotransmitorial equilibrium (see Kurt Kobain).
>>
File: 1447604464925.png (234 KB, 567x405) Image search: [Google]
1447604464925.png
234 KB, 567x405
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948
>>24540955
>>24540959
>>24540971

If you get to old age, it's time to feel the perma-orgasm old people live while being proud of their fruits and their offspring growing up, and re-living the young emotions vicariously, like you are doing by reading my post now. You die in a DMT-induced emotional explosion, which is the biggest mental trip you ever had in your heroic life. Your name is remembered by humanity, but it doesn't fucing matter since you are dead. After billion of years, having the universe collapsed on itself in an amorphous mass where everything is equal, and after the next big bang where everything repeats itself in the same identical way, you are born again to relive your life for the infinitesimal time, since the universe is about predetermination and destiny, due to quantum mechanics and cause-effect mechanisms that we cannot analyze with our current technology and our limitations of senses.
>>
>>24540985
is mahatma gandhi alpha or beta? he fucked a lot of women while claiming to be celibate, while he was married to a loyal and faithful wife, and white women loved him because he was famous (and white women love famous people even if they're ugly)
>>
>>24540985
You have opened my eyes to the world of the Chad. Thank.
>>
ITT: omega kekolds fantasies of how life works
>>
File: flatcircle.jpg (61 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
flatcircle.jpg
61 KB, 500x281
>>24540985
8/10: might become pasta

But there is a lot of truth in there.
>>
File: Bale.jpg (31 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
Bale.jpg
31 KB, 472x472
Bale, the OG Chad.
>>
>>24541008

He was a disgusting subhuman shitskin street shitter who had a deep hatred of blacks, a paedophile who slept in the same bed as his nieces

>white women loved him

They obviously feign an interest in him because of his fame, yes - but love? you are delusional

They might quote him
They might say he was a great man

but they never knew him, and aesthetically he is an invisible subhuman

so beta
>>
File: 1444246847542.png (78 KB, 321x185) Image search: [Google]
1444246847542.png
78 KB, 321x185
>>24541008

I also love how you equate a man's worth with how many (white) women he can get

what about his own kind loving him? lol theyre just subhuman indians so they dont count
>>
>>24540985
That was really cool man, thanks.
>>
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948
>>24540955
>>24540959
>>24540971
>>24540985

Eye-opening.
I will bear this in mind the next time I am born. I will be Chad.
>>
>>24540398
I used to be alpha back in secondary school.

Would get my dick sucked, be in the sports teams, throw parties, was friend's with every clique and all the grills wanted to have sex with me. Then too many of the girl's got mad at me for treating them like sluts (but they were...?) so they conspired against me to make me lose all of my friend's/money/power/bitches etc. It all came grumbling down when I was 16 and I've spent most of my life as a depressed NEET since.

Bitches ruin everything.

I am 23 now and have back on the peripheral in a small way. I am buoyed by seeing these sluts get old and fat already on Facebook while I have a hot gf. I cannot wait for the day I see them again so I can silently parade the fact that I am still attractive, I still have a hot gf and they're all now fat single mum's. Unfortunately. I have left the country for awhile and don't have a Facebook so will have to wait awhile for that.

Ultimately though when I do return I will probably have to resort to a live of dreary wage slavery which will lead to my eventual suicide sometime in my late 20's or early 30's.

I think to be alpha/Chad you basically just need confidence + looks OR power. I don't know how you maintain Chad though...
>>
>>24541316

horseshit

genetics+looks+mental health from a stable upbringing CREATE confidence

its a symptom of things people have no control over

so when you tell someone who got fucked in every aspect to "fake confidence" implying that that is what separates them from success you ignore the fucking cause of confidence

it's like saying to be rich you just have to keep trying when in reality most wealthy people are born with it, or have so many advantages failing would be very hard for them

>inb4 some people work for it from scratch

SURE, and the equivalent for that outside of my wealth analogy would be some subhuman PUA coach, sure there are outliers and little ways to help yourself

but theyre all copes, and in my opinion only give power to my theory as it shows the amount of work you have to put in to overcome the truth of your genetic destiny
>>
This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.
>>
>>24540398
>>24541405

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of looks from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

What - you think I am exaggerating? That no male's life is like this?.... I got news boyo, not only does this all happen, but it happens EVERYDAY. ALL THEY DO IS TRAVEL TO EXOTIC LOCATIONS, TRY NEW DISHES AT TRENDY RESTAURANTS, AND TAKE AESTHETIC PHOTOS
>>
File: 1405804021677.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1405804021677.png
22 KB, 530x444
>tfw you would be Chad if you had the height and clear skin

SO FUCKING CLOSE FUCK

WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING SUPER PROTRUDING CHEEKBONES AND A DEFINED JAWLINE IF I'M TOWERED BY HALF THE WOMEN I SEE
>>
File: Alpha.jpg (97 KB, 1078x1066) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.jpg
97 KB, 1078x1066
It's 100% looks and genetics, unless you're autistic and can't socialize.

Being good looking and tall are natural confidence builders because people are almost constantly drawn to you and nice to you because we like good looking people. After years of people telling you how tall/handsome you are, eventually you start to feel and act like a god.
>>
>>24541429
>>24541405
>>24540985
>>24540971
>>24540959
>>24540955
>>24540948
>>24540940
>>24540925
sounds like a really vapid, boring and cartoonish life for me
>>
Confidence, bruh
>>
>>24541479
better handsome midget than ugly tallman
>>
>>24541556
This.

Being yourself and confidence. That's all it takes.
>>
>>24541545

as opposed to the highly meaningful, boring and realistic life of a sub 5 incel ethnic 20 year old male in 2015 year of our lord and saviour?

are you telling me you wouldnt want to be a 10/10 in every physical aspect but would choose to be 1/10 and have every aesthetic flaw just so your life isn't "vapid"?

fuck off
>>
>>24541604
please dont use obscure extremes to disprove a point

what i said is that the described life and the feelings of the described person are vapid and boring and i would rather not choose this life, even if i could
>>
>>24541664

its just a post describing possible factors that separate the arbitrary "alpha/beta" dichotomy

stop taking it so literally, the person isnt some "chad terminator" whos entire life revolves around their looks+genetics

it just admits that its a huge part of it

you coping by implying the HYPOTHETICAL, STOCK person that was used is "vapid" or "boring" is fucking hilarious

you cant even handle the idea of this person, not even the fucking idea
>>
>>24540940
>>24540925
>all this + more
>women and Chad's advice: "JST BEE URSELF"

I don't think they even realize how much privilege they have (yes, I am unironically saying this). Getting all the right genetics, growing up with a mom and dad in a healthy environment and having socially acceptable hobbies.
Life must be so great for them
>>
>>24541664

Are you also mad that building floor plans aren't colored in and show little people running around and having fun!?!!!

jesus fuck
>>
>>24541723
the person described IS a chad terminator.
and many of the described aspects are, in fact, over the top. should i begin with the "banging your teacher" or the instant foursome with three swedish girls? or his "mpressive frame and massive skull and admire your vascular and oxygenated skin"?
i can handle the idea of such a person. i read twilight and i found edward to be ridiculously vapid and boring.
>>
>>24541782

THERE IS NO PERSON

ITS ALL HYPOTHETICAL

YOU ARE SUB 80 IQ IF YOU ARENT GETTING THIS

ITS A HYPOTHETICAL PERSON
>>
>>24541781
no, because those people running around and having fun are not part of the building, and therefore not mentioned.
>>
>>24541797
i got that we are not discussing a real person here. and?
>>
>>24541819

>and?

because im not going to sit and make up a fucking "meaningful" vibrant lifestory and personality full of character building and insight for them

its literally just a fucking example you mouthbreathing test tube retard holy shit

this is the last time i address you
>>
>>24541849
>because im not going to sit and make up a fucking "meaningful" vibrant lifestory and personality full of character building and insight for them
then dont wonder if the narrative reads ridiculously vapid and boring.
>this is the last time i adress you
would be nice, but i doubt it.
>>
>>24540985

I don't care if this is pasta, it's a crushingly beautiful read
>>
>>24541819

>what i said is that the described life and the feelings of the described person are vapid and boring >>24541664

>the described life and the feelings

of a hypothetical example person

its like complaining that the life of a mannequin is boring - hint, theyre an example of perfection
>>
File: 1445856175582.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1445856175582.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>24541893

I literally want to disembowel and flay you alive for this kind of bullshit
>>
>>24541906
the only proven bullshit is your "this is the last time i address you"
>>
>>24541906
>literally
go be triggered somewhere else faggot
>>
OP here.

the pasta was beautiful.

can someone make the same about the "ideal" omega/cvckold male?

but without atrocities like "both parents were heroin addicts and left you in a garbage bin", please

just your normal, average r9k whiner

THX!
>>
>>24541949
>robots never went through hardship
>only i can judge hardship
>muh african children
>>
>>24542064
ofc robots could have gone through hardship, as much as everyone else

but please, just refrain from atrocities that happen in the worst of the worst of the worst cases, so that the pasta is representative
>>
>>24542091

but will the pasta give the robot a personality so I can self insert? if not Im not going to read.
>>
>>24542108
it all depends on your fantasy, anon
>>
>>24541949
>Hey guys can you make some more OC so i can get some screencap
>>
File: 163373343.jpg (136 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
163373343.jpg
136 KB, 1440x1440
The traits that are considered attractive are all signs of health, which in ancient past translated directly to strength.

Thus the attitude that is attractive to women, is one of power. Now I'm not talking about red flags bullshit or who is dating material or not, I am talking about what appeals directly to the primal part of women.

You can be a 6'2 male model doctor and still get cvcked by someone like Viper simply because you have an effeminate socialite personality.

That's what most people don't get, and women get it least at all. As Nietzsche said, you can learn nothing of women from women.
>>
>>24542186
our you can be Viper and your girlfriend dumps you for a 6'2 male model doctor who can actually raise her future children and is interested in things other than alcohol and fvcking
>>
>>24542331
Sure, but being Viper, you wouldn't give a shit.

The difference is that the 6'2 male model doctor would be emotionally devastated and never recover.
>>
>>24541479
You can be a short Chad. See Dan Bilzerian or Tom Cruise.
>>
File: Viper.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Viper.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
>>24542373
being viper certainly has its perks.

that guy looks like nothing will ever faze his feeling of being the pinnacle of millions of years of evolution
>>
>>24541113
cause white women at that time had higher standards u dumb fool

good living conditions makes people more picky, who would have fucking thought
>>
>>24542436
he also has real life goons who would die for him.
>>
>>24540398
if you fail her shit tests of not showing dominance or not showing that you don't give a fuck then she will think of you as a beta.
>>
File: Shortie.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Shortie.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>24542424
i know its a 9gag-tier meme, but still fitting
>>
File: Shortie feeling tall today.jpg (128 KB, 857x1227) Image search: [Google]
Shortie feeling tall today.jpg
128 KB, 857x1227
>>24542373
is a short chad still a chad?
>>
File: He knows he is hot.jpg (239 KB, 1415x900) Image search: [Google]
He knows he is hot.jpg
239 KB, 1415x900
>>24542520
ask girls how many of them care he is under 1.8m
>>
File: 1447441918099.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447441918099.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>24542520
On tv, sure. In real life they are gonna catch a lot of flack for being short which is probably going to inhibit them personality wise.
>>
In my personal beta experience, you need to say/act in a way that just click with other peoples mind. We are all wired to respond in a certain way, to certain stimullus. You have to be the neurotipical of the neurotipicals. Chad has his instintcs balanced to trigger more buttons.

I've been more or less succesfull simulating that, but my mind far from their normie interests and so I aways unninpresed and allof. People aways say I'm cool and should talk more, but I just cannot be assed to masturbate their neuro receptors. I'd rather masturbate mine, fuck them.

So my receipt is this: try being the must confrontational and outgoing without being forceful. To not be be forceful you need to butter people up. To butter people up just right you need to know what they like. If you want friends being funny and helpfull will do. Be those too much ad they'll think of you as an beta serf or a clown. Remember, aways +or- confrontational depending but aways. Both women and men like this, it implies you have strength, at least of mind. If you don't butter them up right though, they'll think you are a pushover and so on, so you have to have to keep attention to details.

I'd recommend talking with a succesfull psychopath. They play people for a living literally, while chad pretty much just follow his embeded instincts to fit in just right with his fellow neurotipicals, and will pretty much just "just b urself bro" on you.
>>
>>24542627
much truth about this

when chads claim "just be yourself" to be the best advice, they are not necessarily looking down on others

theyre just destined to trigger certain reactions just by being themselves and know no other fate
>>
>>24542547
I would care
>>
>>24542706
This. Chad is being sincere when he tells you to be yourself, because it works for him. He can't comprehend being unattractive and having to devise elaborate mating strategies.
>>
File: All that shit you just wrote.jpg (35 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
All that shit you just wrote.jpg
35 KB, 392x500
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948
>>24540955
>>24540959
>>24540971
>>24540985
>>24541405
>>24541429
So, give us the tl;dr version.
>>
>>24542784
u fembot?

so, you would consider kit harington as a sexual partner if he was 180cm+ (or whatever you find appropriate)
but would not because he is 173cm?

or you just dont find kit harington to be attractive at all?
>>
>>24542840
be born alpha
be raised alpha
grow up alpha
graduate alpha
live alpha
die alpha
>>
>>24542852
I'm pretty attractive myself, It would be weird to be around in public with him at my side;would not date him.
>note that I'm 5'10"
>>
>>24542872
Sounds better.
So I just gotta bee myself.
>>
>>24542915
>>24542852
Sorry, i would like to add that its about my height and how i feel about my height not his, If i was shorter i most likely date him.
>>
>>24542915
ok, dating a man shorter than yourself is not usual

but imagine youd were like 1.70cm
would you settle for a handsome, otherwise interesting 1.70-1.75 man?
or would it be a no-go
>>
>>24542950
ah, okay

that clears the misunderstanding

well, THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU ALPHA MANLETS
>>
>>24543002
Just date short girls its not that hard guys.......
>>
1.80 male, living in europe
dont know how to feel

>tfw when nobody ever will consider you short
>tfw when nobody ever will consider you tall
>>
>>24543078
That's pretty short desu, I'm the same and literally everyone is taller than me.
>>
6'3" here, whenever I'm with my friend and a girl brings up height I always say I'm 5'10" so that when my friends say their only 5'8 they look like lairs.
>>
>>24543133
where do you live, shortnon?

there is no european country besides scandinavia where the average male (!) height is above 1.8
>>
>>24543188
the average height for men in scandinavia is 1.8.

you are thinking of holland.
>>
>>24543078
>tfw 1.80 male in brazil
>not tall either, but still easily taller than 90% of people anywhere

Fells alright.
>>
>>24543232
in scandinavia, its like 1.82, but the difference is indiscernible (given different hairstyles or shoes can offset this)

so in what fvcking giant country are you feeling short with 1.8?
>>
File: hoejdegrafik.png_0.png (206 KB, 615x312) Image search: [Google]
hoejdegrafik.png_0.png
206 KB, 615x312
>>24543252
Again, you are thinking of Holland.
>>
>>24543276
>tyskland
>kek
>>
File: life.jpg (181 KB, 1078x1228) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181 KB, 1078x1228
>>24540925
>>24540940
>>24540948
>>24540955
>>24540959
>>24540971
>>24540985
>>24541405
>>24541429

Can you copypaste that text into a pastebin page?
http://pastebin.com/
>>
>>24543188
www.averageheight[SYSTEMTHINKSMYPOSTISSPAM]co/average-male-height-by-country

Slovenia, average male height is 1.8 or above in almost all central european countries, and you have to account for all the short old men too, the younger you go the more it goes up, for current college kids it's probably 1.9 by now.
>>
>>24543293
>from Proto-Germanic piudiskaz (of or relating to a people)

Danes came from Germany originally.
>>
>>24543307
humbug.
neither generation change nor ageing make 10 cm difference

with 1.8, you are probably equipped to be considered normal around the globe
>>
>>24543307
central europeans are not 1.8m on average. the height is meassured with shoes on.
>>
>>24543358
Yeah, too bad women don't want normal, they only consider above average in all aspects to be normal in the first place.
>>
>>24543384
ofc they do, anon
thats why males shorter than 1.8 exist in the first place
women only fvck the top percentile

kek
>>
the guy in OPs picture doesnt look that classically chad either
(not ripped, we dont know his height, slender, "intelligent-type" face)
but that hair, lips & jawline
fvvvvvvvvvvvck, would go gay for
>>
>>24543409
The worst thing is that at least in America they want 6' as a nice round number, it's the 666 rule = 6 inch dick, 6feet tall, 60k/year salary. In Europe it has to be 1.90 as the next round number, and it's 20cm dick, which is 7.9inches.
>>
>>24543460
yup, all definitely true. only round numbers!!! 666 rule!!!

do the women already know they want this or you still have to tell them?

kek
>>
where is the cvckold biography pasta, m8s and gentlewom8n?
>>
>>24543460
>6 inch dick

lmao. less than 8 inches is dicklet.
>>
>literal penis size comparison
r9k at its finest
>>
>>24543695
gotta work with what you got
>>
>>24541556
>Confidence + Looks
FTFY. If you only have confidence, you're just a "disgusting creep".
>>
>>24540925
95% winrate here. Anon knows his stuff.

One thing to add is that if you have siblings, who grew up with you living the good life, you are pretty much set for life. Automatic support and friendship at every turn.

It was luck all along, being a success seemed like determinism, everything just fell into place.
If you have a good life, all you need to do is just be yourself. Shit is not fair, yo
>>
>>24543358
>tfw I measure my height with shoes off and pressing my hair down (long thick hair :) because I'm 191cm and I don't wanna tell people I'm 2 fucking meters.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.