[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he imagined how sorry everyone would be that they were mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: CRc8_GlU8AALoaw.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRc8_GlU8AALoaw.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>he imagined how sorry everyone would be that they were mean to him if he killed himself
>he spends lunch break in his car listening to music
>he exhales when it's cold and pretends to be smoking
>he kisses the back of his hand and pretends it's a girl's cheek
>He imagined an armed intruder breaking into class and overpowering him and killing him but taking a shot to the shoulder in the process and becoming a hero to the school and town and being interviewed on tv
>>
>>24532179
are you projecting m8
>>
>>24532179
Protip on that first one mate: they're either pretending to care because doing so at that point is the socially acceptable thing to do or they are legitimately sorry, but it'll only last a few days at most (see: diffusion of responsibility).
>>
>>24532179
I was all of those except the first one. Also:

>he imagined shredding on guitar in front of all his whole school even though he never tried to play an instrument
>he imagined his classmates would actually be impressed by some autist robot playing obscure metal tracks
>>
>He imagined this forced meme

fuck off
>>
File: mr.robot.png (263 KB, 717x617) Image search: [Google]
mr.robot.png
263 KB, 717x617
>>24533601
I do this wtf. For some reason I imagine if my company had another big games event like we do every year but have karaoke machine there. I'd be signing offspring. I can't sing or play guitar for shit. I also imagine taking down a intruder. I eat lunch alone everyday in the break room and watch movies,shows or news. Am I autistic?
>>
>>24533601

Heh. I performed on stage in school playing guitar and singing. Thought it was pretty badass, and apparently tons of people loved it. But, my mental fantasy felt more rewarding and fun. Same goes with;

>Dealing with rejection
Not a big deal.
>Losing virginity
The hightened confidence faded within 2 days. After that, didn't give a shit. Overrated.
>Being cheated on.
Always though it would be overwhelmingly terrible, but I didn't give a fuck about that when that happened too. Also I made the bitch walk home in a blizzard and she lived like 3 or 4 miles away.

I actually get a more emotive response thinking about shit like this, but when I do it, it never compares to how I thought it would, good or bad.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.