[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think posts on 4chan would be like if there was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: zom.jpg (6 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
zom.jpg
6 KB, 274x184
What do you think posts on 4chan would be like if there was a zombie apocalypse ?
>>
>>24527348
>404 Server not found
>>
>>24527348
/soc/, /k/, /diy/, /n/ are the only boards visted
>>
>>24527348

a bunch of relatively funny and cynical statements about the world falling apart around us
>>
>>24527348
There would be a lot of 'let's meet and kill some zombies' threads. Also most likely you would be zombies already if it's really only some survivors.
>>
>>24527601

>zombies are just sentient enough to shitpost on 4chan

The concept is making me laugh, zombies would make god tier shitposters
>>
>>24527641
BLAAARg big zombie COCKS
BLLARGG WHITE MAN BE AFRAID
GUURRRRR
>>
ERAERGGHGFHEAAERERREAAEREAH
>>
Help a zombie kucked me with my gf. Oh no BLAAAARH. Oh a trap zombie. Hur Durrr, hey /b/ watch me fuck this limbless zombie.
>>
>>24527641
>Tfw zombie
>Tfw cutey friendzoned me for trying to eat her and Chad beat of my right arm with a shovel and ran off
Fucking humans zombie uprising when?
>>
>tfw no Slyvanas gf
>tfw no big undead cock
>tfw girls would rather be eaten alive than be my gf
>>
I captured a zombie in my garage, lured the fucker in then closed the door. Dubs decides what I do with it.
>>
>>24527673

The amount of single posts with the words "JUST" "FUCK" "MY" "SHIT" and "UP" would skyrocket dramatically

zombies would run on a hivemind and do some of the best combo-posting ever seen on 4chan

the notion of counting to 10 being challenging would be destroyed
>>
>>24527641
>In a secure facility, research is being done on the zombies
>One day, a minor containment breach lets out a zombie and the area locks down until the guards arrive
>But before then, the zombie is seen clumsily operating the keyboard of a computer
>When the zombie is restrained and pulled away, a newly created folder with several images of frogs is displayed on the screen
>>
is it still gay to fuck a DEAD trap?
>>
>>24527820
Do you think you'd get the Z if you fucked it? Like is an STD and that's why all the normies changed?
>>
If 4chan and the internet infrastructure was still up and running, the only decent boards left would be /k/ and /pol/.

Just because we know that /k/ would be killing everything and posting about it while the /pol/tards would have threads bragging about how many nigger zombies/refugees they killed.

All the others would be retarded.
>>
>>24527879

memes would actually end up being the cure to being a zombie

not in the sense that the condition would be reversed but in the sense a small semblance of sentience returns, and that sentience is devoted entirely to meme magic
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 433x419
>/pol/ and /k/ starts a group created to specifically kill only blacks
>they group together and start their mission
>fail miserably as they meet some white people, try to recruit them, and then die and get their stuff taken from their fresh corpses
>>
>>24528078
>Zombies seem completely placated with repetitive memeing.
>One day, they all start eating each other's brains
>By the time security gets there, there is only one left
>They raise their guns, then the zombie steps forward and they open fire
>It falls and they all close in to inspect the body
>One of the soldiers comments on the size of the zombie
>There is no further data recorded on the black box recovered from the destroyed facility
>Nobody was left alive, and the whole building looks like it was dropped from a great height. Mysterious burn patterns, as though created by a massive rising fire, dot the area.
>>
>>24528417

the final zombie is about to explode with all the zombie in him

the guards come in saying "What a big guy"

the zombie responds "For You" and then explodes all over the room
>>
>>24527382

too real mang
>>
>>24528483
lol u r funny dudeee
>>
I still would not have a gf
>>
>>24528679

i get it...

i went too far

;_;
>>
Wasn't there a chapter of world war z that was like this
>>
>look outside window
>normies walking around like fucking zombies
God, i hate normies...
>>
>>24529308
like what ? explain bae :*
>>
FUCKING ZOMBIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24527908
For the last time YES!!!
>>
>>24529353
It's some neet shit posting about zombies with other people while the zombies are outside eating the city then they break into his apartment and he climbs down the balcony to escape and finds a katana to fight them off
Or something like that
>>
>zombie apocalypse
>the army is wiped out instantly
>untrained nobodies survive for years
Nobody else bothered by this? I fucking hate zombie shit.
>>
File: tumblr_nntht3ugDK1uqn8z7o1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntht3ugDK1uqn8z7o1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x242
>tfw no zombie gf
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 to eat my brains
>>
>>24529517
Yes, it's pandering. But i think it's plausible, because the social rules would be gone, so they wouldn't be nobodies anymore. Although lack of training would get them killed indeed.
>>
>>24529517
they dont rely on a command structure so i do believe. army want to be told what to do and essentially has to stick with all the other soldiers getting told what to do. "untrained nobodys" dont need to follow anyone or need a commander they can hack and shoot whenever
>>
read i am a hero. they show the japanese neets posting on their equivalent of 4chan throughout the outbreak.
>>
the internet would go down real quick
>>
>>24529519
>Go outside
>Restrain female zombie
>You now have a zombie gf

This feel is easily remedied, especially in low population areas.
>>
I'd say /r9k/ would be quite alive, and got rid of the normie problem, because basement dwellers should have no problems evading the zombie apocalypse.

/k/ would be the most visited part of 4chan though
>>
File: 1387786688685.jpg (29 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1387786688685.jpg
29 KB, 600x334
>Why won't this zombie eat my shitjugs?
>top kek fucking normies BTFO
>dubs decides how I kill this Stacey/Chad zombie
>I chained up this zombie and took off his clothes. This proves bbc does/does not exist.
>How can survivors compete with THIS?
>itshappened.png
>apocalypse
>not saving your piss bottles to drink later
>tfw no apocalypse survivor gf

That last post mainly.
>>
>OK, here I am in college.
>about to enter class
>see zombies.
>fucking zombies ruining everything.
>go have lunch.

BUILD WALL, Trump for prez.
>>
>>24529982
>implying trump wont be zombified
>>
File: well.png (226 KB, 390x305) Image search: [Google]
well.png
226 KB, 390x305
>>24529347
Stuff like this and people saying how glad they are about normies being killed. Basically this [>>24527534]. I can also see this [>>24527820] becoming a regular board topic among skilled, sadistic survivors.

Yes, it's still sadistic if they're undead. Yeah, I guess I'm a liberal for Zombies. No, I don't want them near my family... wait.. what if Zombies represent...
>>
>>24531247
cant be a liberal for the undead.
>>
>>24531247
you undead loving faggot
>>
Apocalypse threads are so comfy.
>>
>>24529495
Yeah there was an otaku in the book.

Dissapointingly he survived.
>>
File: freedom lovers.jpg (149 KB, 630x796) Image search: [Google]
freedom lovers.jpg
149 KB, 630x796
>>24527984
eh...

>>24528123
more likely this.

the only survivors would realistically be /fit/ /pollacks/ and /kunts/ are too fat & detached from reality to survive in the zombie apocalypse.
>>
"help guys I can hear them outside"

"someone plese send a rescue team"

"I can't die now I have so much to live for"

etc.
>>
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>24529517
Too much people die in zombie apocalypses too fast actually. Zombies are weak and slow, easy to kill unless a large pack.

I wish there was a more realistic zombie setting where most of the humans that were left end up dying 1-4 years in due to starvation
>>
>>24529517
When it comes to it, if the character has absolutely no idea what's happening when they come across a zombie, it's safe to assume that zombie fiction doesn't exist in that world, or something along those lines. If they do, ala World War Z (the book, and that's if I remember correctly--I might be wrong though), then they're genre savvy.
>>
>>24532706
>>24529517

Depends on your movie or TV show, but usually the most reasonable explanation is that Washington fucked off to Cheyenne Mountain or Area 51 or something and never came back, then the whole military order gradually thinned out (usually from the top-down).

So it's not like people in the army all died, it's that people fucked off one by one to try and be with their families or just NOPE'd out of there. People went AWOL for arguably less worse things than zombies.

Fear The Walking Dead did a pretty good job of telling that scenario.

Oh and more importantly because zombies almost always never exist in a zombie movie's universe.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SMOOTHSKINS OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24532696
ITS FUCKlNG HAPPENING
>>
Y'all mother fuckers have no idea what would happen their was actually a zombie apocalypse. The generations of narcissists that exist today would overcrowd /diy/ and /fa/ to get tips and to show off their main character costume. Every single person on this planet would start dressing however the fuck they want to because zombies. Special snowflakes will be walking around with their pink hair and razor blades attached to a chain spouting about how unique they are. Fuck earth.
>>
>>24533082
>confirmed undercover zombie
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.