[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have Casadastraphobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: gravityreversal.jpg (54 KB, 420x325) Image search: [Google]
gravityreversal.jpg
54 KB, 420x325
The fear of falling into the sky. Like, as if gravity reversed itself.
>>
I have the opposite. The only way I can climax is if I feel like I'm being sucked towards space and certain death.
>>
I guess if you became suicidal, you wouldn't like the helium method then.
>>
Lucky for you that fear has little to no basis in reality. Could be worse, like spiders or crowded spaces.
>>
>>24524714
I'm aware of this. Regardless, it's an intrusive thought that still gives me a lot of anxiety.
>>
No. That's fucking retarded.
>>
File: ninja turtle bar.jpg (16 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
ninja turtle bar.jpg
16 KB, 320x214
>>24524640
You might enjoy this episode:

https://youtu.be/IxQHuRg9T_g
>>
>>24524665

You should smoke salvia.
>>
>>24524640
>Casadastraphobia
Good lord, there's a term for this? Because I have got it. I remember when I was a kid I was afraid of climbing the hill at a local park because I was afraid of being too close to the sky.
>>
Well it's possible if another large planet approached the earth, as the gravity from it would lift you off your feet towards it, so you'd be flying through the atmosphere if it had stronger gravity.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.