[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to run away. I don't want to live here anymore. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1428392299272.jpg (8 KB, 183x182) Image search: [Google]
1428392299272.jpg
8 KB, 183x182
I want to run away. I don't want to live here anymore. I don't want to live this shitty life sitting around all day while my online gf cheats on me, while my roommates think I'm weird, going on this stupid site every day, failing all my classes in some degree I don't care about, slowly falling more and more into the throws of my mental illness.

How do I get away from this? How do I leave it all behind? When I was manic I could walk for miles and miles, talking to people and living on the streets. I want to do something like that again but I'm only hypomanic right now.
>>
File: feels_gurk.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
feels_gurk.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
yratilim eht nioj
>>
>>25056046
Too mentally unstable m8
>>
>>25056013
Go be a bartender in a big city

I know what you mean I want to rough it out in the streets so I'm less of a bitch. I've thought about this for awhile. In hs I got a DUI and lost my license. I went to college and had to get dropped off. Too poor to get my license back I had to wait 2 years. Living in the middle of nowhere and having 100 inches of snow was driving me bat shit insane. Coupled with a shitty home my house is cold and broken down its seriously not cool at all. This idea hit me one day why the fuck don't I just go somewhere warm and enjoyable. I live in the woods with a bunch of hard working cousin fuckers and retards I wanted to be in a place where normal was actually normal. I figured I'd be willing to sleep anywhere just get an apartment with someone and sleep in the living room for less rent, work any shit job, be willing to commute with public buses and stand outside for hours waiting for them if need be. I obviously needed a big city. Badly. I started googling them everywhere finding the cheapest decent cities where it would be warm enough to not die if I ran out of luck.

I want to just hit a bus so bad and hope I can bartend and rent a room somewhere cool and warm like Miami or Vegas or la.

My advice is go far away so turning back isn't an easy option. At least a 7 hour bus ride or so
>>
>>25056099

Unironically kill self. There is nothing wrong with suicide.
>>
Do you have a car? Do you have $2000 or more?

Then just pack your clothes and leave.
>>
>>25056013
Can you attempt a social suicide mission?

Meaning, can you easily get somewhere 50+ miles away? If so, dress to impress. Do a small amount of anti-anxiety medicine if you "legally" can, and then head 50+ miles to the nearest gathering place. Mall, music show, convention, shopping centers, etc... And weasel your way into any and every conversation you can. Just say the wildest shit. I'm not telling you to just go bark at a bitch you find attractive... Actually, fuck it. Do it. Walk up and say "let's do it doggystle" and start fucking barking. Who gives a shit? Go up to a bouncer and call him a faggot. Get your ass kicked. Walk into another bar, claim out loud you got jumped and see if someone will buy you a shot. Maybe a girl will wonder what your story is and cling to you for a while. Maybe you could fuck her in the bathroom. Shit, ask her right when she comes up if she'll blow you in the back. Fuck it, right? If you're tired of all you said you were, you better go the fuck out in style and not go out sitting in your fucking chair or still at your fucking house.

Also, I hope this gets you a new lease.
It took me a while to find mine and I'm still trying to climb. I'm not there yet but I'm still trying. I'm getting my vision back... My passion and purpose.

You'll find it too.
>>
File: 1441999763641.gif (1 MB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
1441999763641.gif
1 MB, 615x346
>>25056203
This

Alternatively, if you have a house, car, etc. and/or more money (around 15k in total is enough to get you started, need around 2k per year afterwards, not counting food) buy a sailboat and live in it. Most cities have anchor-out areas where you can literally drop the anchor and live there indefinitely in your boat, reaching land by a small inflatable dinghy, for free.

Obviously start by practicing and mastering your sailing skills. If you have internet and a boat you do not need sailing classes at all. It's all incredibly easy and intuitive, just need some theory and names to guide you (of which there are thousands of online guides, free)

And then you live rent free, maintenance of a 10k boat is less than 2k per year under heavy use, less than 1k if just chilling in it.
>>
>>25056233
>doing drugs to ironically ruin your life

White people...
>>
>>25056255
>tfw you'll never live in a boat near Honolulu

End it
>>
>>25056255
Not OP, but I sometimes dream of getting a cheap boat and sailing away. My biggest fear is being struck by a rogue wave in the middle of the ocean. One moment I'm chilling in my cabin watching anime on the high seas, and the next I'm crushed by hundreds of thousands of tons of water.
>>
File: isthatso_pepe.png (204 KB, 3952x4200) Image search: [Google]
isthatso_pepe.png
204 KB, 3952x4200
>>25056462

>mfw i live in the aegean coast
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.