[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gun owners BTFO!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1448257337692.jpg (59 KB, 720x664) Image search: [Google]
1448257337692.jpg
59 KB, 720x664
gun owners BTFO!!
>>
>>24466775
>without much effort
why are women so cocky?
>>
Yeah, open carry is for fucking losers. We know
>>
>I could have disarmed this dude
>Coming from an anti-gun country

What is she going to disarm? A plastic knife?
>>
>She thinks she's going to pull it out of a retention holster.
No, she's going to get elbowed in the face the second she reaches for it, then probably shot in the face.

Sadly, her gargantuan nose is likely to survive the encounter.
>>
>>24466775
That's a stun gun though.
>>
>>24466805
inferiority complex/never told to shut up when they're tarding out
>>
File: 1418467176091.png (4 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1418467176091.png
4 KB, 500x400
>BTFO
>I totally could have if I wanted to!

>>24466806
Not all states allow for concealed carry and/or the permits are harder to obtain.
>>
File: 1329279372528.png (593 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1329279372528.png
593 KB, 1366x768
>>24466775
>libtard who maybe shot a bb gun once thinks she can easily disarm and shoot what looks like a cop
>>
File: 1393136388021.png (119 KB, 392x366) Image search: [Google]
1393136388021.png
119 KB, 392x366
>I would have disarmed this dude with no effort.
>mfw

Good thread OP, it's going places.
>>
>>24466848
>Not all states allow for concealed carry
Actually, yes they do now.

All states have a provision for it due to a recent Surpeme Court case. However, whether all of them will actually issue it is another conversation.
>>
>>24466828
>>24466820
>>24466805

yuropoor here, pulling a gun out from behind is easy as fuck, its not like that guys keeps expecting this will happen

how many times have you jokingly pulled something out of someones hand for instance? let alone grab a lose gun from their belt
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (198 KB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
198 KB, 960x792
>I could have disarmed this dude

Sure thing, Ms. nogunz leftist
>>
>>24466896
>in a retention holster
>loose
Oh europoor, don't try to lecture a redblooded american about guns.
>>
>>24466884
Wait, for real? That's great news. I've long believe concealed carry is a constitutional right.
>>
>>24466896
>yuropoor here
You just lost all credibility with the first two words of your post.
>>
>>24466896
She probably couldn't handle the recoil enough to actually hit anything
>>
>>24466896
>Loose gun
First of all, that's a stun gun.
Second of all, all NYPD pistols are fingerprint locked to their assigned officer. If an unauthorized person even tries to shoot they'll be electrocuted.
>>
>>24466970
Do you really believe any of what you just wrote?
>>
>>24466979
what he wrote isn't any dumber than the eurotard desu
>>
>>24467042
Which is to say, they're both extremely retarded, right?
>>
>>24466979
Do you live in 2015?
First of all, anyone can tell you that's a stun gun. It's got a grey handle. Stun guns have to be differently colored so that police don't mistake them for live ammunition pistols. If it were a live pistol, the handle would be black.
Second of all, fingerprint locks have been policy for all NYPD since 9/11.
>>
>>24466775
>disarm this dude
Why the fuck would she do that? Anyone who takes someone's gun and threatens to shoot them for no reason deserves a bullet to the head.
>>
>>24467110
>Fingerprint locks on firearms
>Actually working reliably enough to be used in a life or death scenario.
You might fool some idiots here, but not me.
>>
>>24466896
ameribro here: that's a stun gun. notice the huge gap open on it, accompanied with a baton. from the looks of his dress it's a police uniform. the dude is NYPD. he is expecting that shit to happen, new york is a shithole. she claimed she could easily disarm this trained cop and fire all of its non-existent rounds 'without much effort'
>>
>>24466775
Fembot here
My mom was a police officer, 1) the fun is on safety, 2) he would feel the dyke taking it out and smack her before she takes off safety, 3) might not even be loaded, most likely doesn't have a bullet in the chamber. 4) it looks quite secure on his pants so pulling it out from behind will not be as quick as if he pulled it out himself

Conclusion: dumb whore needs to shut her mouth. That guy is probably a cop unless it's not NYC. Even if it's a normal guy with a gun there's a thing called trust and most people won't want to kill everyone around them for no reason other than seeing a gun.
>>
>guns need to be banned because I can very easily disarm this guy and unload into this whole place
I fucking hate libtards so much.
>>
>>24467558
>Implying safetyless striker fired or DA/SA guns are not the preferred choice of law enforcement.

But I really didn't need to address any of that. You made it clear you were a moron when you said
>fembot here
>>
>>24466896
>loose gun
That gun is secure af lmao
>>
>>24466775
I fail to understand your american logic.

>world's 1st gun crime rate nation
>probably the most school shooting nation

>let's make guns less accessible?
>no
>>
>>24467437

>he is expecting that shit to happen, New York is a shithole

Which decade are you living in, you fucking idiot?
>>
>thinking you'd have the balls to try and disarm a holstered weapon, once you start there is no going back and you are guaranteed to either be maimed or killed
>go and post about it on the internet where everyone is an edgy, ballsy tough guy

makes sense. everyone thinks they're John Cena when they're on the internet, then in reality they turn into Peewee Herman.
>>
File: 1447522786162.jpg (48 KB, 638x406) Image search: [Google]
1447522786162.jpg
48 KB, 638x406
>>24467661
>world's 1st gun crime rate nation

I'd love to see your source on this claim.
>>
>>24467661
>frogs ban guns
>frogs get shot by muslims

Kek how is that gun control working for you europoors?
>>
>>24467661

Gun violence is almost non-existent in the US if you aren't a criminal or a nigger
>>
>>24467832
making gun less accessible not banning it and I'm from Canada, but I bet Europeans don't get shot as much as Americans
>>
>untrained and trying to fumble with a retention holster
>untrained and trying to fumble with a retention holster against someone who is more than likely trained in firearm retention
Obviously didn't live in The Caliphate long enough for her teeth to fall out, so now she's gotta do her best to have them pushed out for her.
>>
>>24467832
>burgers don't ban guns
>bugers get shot by burgers
>muslims have to use planes and pressure cookers because guns have been done to (lel) death
>>
So not only is that guy some kind of armed security/private military goon but this FAS faced bong thinks she could undo the retention strap then try to grab a gun from someone. Cops totally get their guns stolen all the time while they're somewhere public right? Oh wait.
>>
>>24467866
transport the residents of inner cities to europe and there'd be plenty of shooting faggot
>>
>>24467839
The thing is guns are accessible to everyone in US, you cannot tell who's a criminal, can you?

Do you guys even need to register your firearm and get a permit to use it?
>>
>>24466970
OK Judge Dredd
>>
>>24467110
Are you fucking serious "fingerprint scanners on guns"

Fucking Psycho Pass shit here guys lmao
>>
>>24467890
won't they all shoot themselves while in transport?
>>
>>24467926
?
they're on police issues guns usually. you can get them personally.
why is this strange to you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_gun
>>
>>24467919
>accessible to everyone in US,

Except you know, felons.

>Do you guys even need to register your firearm and get a permit to use it?

Why would we need too? All that does is precede confiscation on a mass level. What does registering and permitting do to stop people from shooting each other? Certainly I can't just give a gun to someone who wants to kill someone.
>>
>>24467961
I remember the debate for the 'smart guns'

They weren't so smart

The police aren't issued smart guns mate.
>>
>>24467919

>The thing is guns are accessible to everyone in US
Working as intended

It varies depending on what state you live in. Places ruled by libkuks like my home state of California make you jump through a million hoops to buy guns. They have things like waiting periods and laws that your guns must have trigger locks or be stored in safes when not in use. I live in Kansas now and buying a gun is really easy. They just ask for your license to verify your identity, then call the police department to make sure you aren't a felon (felons can't legally own guns) and to see if you have any warrants. When I bought my last gun I left the store with my new rifle after about 20 minutes.
>>
>>24467919
>Do you guys even need to register your firearm and get a permit to use it?
>eurotard gun experts
>>
>>24467558
What in the fuck does you being a female have to do with your statement?

Die
>>
>>24467961
That article even says they don't use them for law enforcement
>>
I'm all for having guns, but what is the appeal of open carry? I don't really see much of a reason to have a loaded gun with you as you're out shopping.
>>
>>24468032

Because gun grabbers made it a pain in the ass in some states to obtain a concealed carry permit, so open carrying is the alternative
>>
>>24468040
I see. So it's mostly out of convenience?
>>
>>24468032
>>24468067

>I don't really see much of a reason to have a loaded gun with you as you're out shopping.

I was carjacked at gunpoint back when I was a teenager. The last thing I do is leave my gun in my car anymore. And it's not like all violent encounters happen on a victims property.
>>
>>24468067
Or necessity.

Some states have what are called "May Issue" concealed carry licenses. Meaning, that even if you satisfy all the requiremennts and licesning, the state may issue the permit, but it doesn't have to.

This is in contrast to "shall issue" where the state is obligated to give it to you if you fulfill all of the requirements.
>>
>>24466949
$10 says the slide bites her
>>
>>24468032
I agree with just out shopping, but there are some legit uses like a shopkeeper in a shitty area.
>>
File: freedom lovers.jpg (149 KB, 630x796) Image search: [Google]
freedom lovers.jpg
149 KB, 630x796
>>24467832
>every other country in the world bans or at the very least regulates guns
>don't get shot by burgers or Muslims
>???
>profit!
>>
>>24468139
america could never be invaded
there just too much gun
>>
>>24467962
Aren't felons in prison?

Also, I believe that registering firearm make it easier to keep tabs on the guns and prevent arms trafficking

And having to get a permit to use it or buying it can actually decrease a lot of irresponsible or time-bomb gun ownership.

And no, mass confiscation is not efficient, too time/resource consuming and unreliable. I believe people should have the right to own guns, for defense, leisure etc.

It is just that guns should be on the right hands, not on any hands, since people can use guns to kill easily, over a distance, but to defend, they will have a harder time since action is always faster than reaction
>>
>>24468139

Anytimes you read a post of someone talking about how they're going to engage the US Army in gorilla warfare and resist tyranny and survive the post-apocalypse - this is who is behind those words.
>>
>>24468032
> what is the appeal of self defense
>>
>>24468139
>don't get shot by burgers or Muslims

Yeah, South America and Africa are bastions of peace thanks to gun control. Paris was perpetrated by white americans, and the Middle East is a blossoming place thanks to gun control measures that required groups like IS to turn over their weapons.
>>
>>24467986
that actually sounds good

what kind of license is it? Do you need any official test or education before you can use a gun?
>>
File: new_hampshire_90.jpg (161 KB, 430x799) Image search: [Google]
new_hampshire_90.jpg
161 KB, 430x799
>Some of the most relaxed gun laws in the country
>Extremely low violent crime rate maybe even the lowest
Explain that one anti gun friends? 94% white
>>
>>24468169
see post right above you.

Also most Americans DON'T own guns, they're just collected by a minority of people who treat them like the toys that they think they are.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/04/a-minority-of-americans-own-guns-but-just-how-many-is-unclear/

Also guns don't do shit against modern armies.

Also you have the biggest fucking army in the world, you won't be invaded because of that there's no reason to hoard guns.
>>
>>24468182
> they're right
>>
>>24467997
I'm not from Europe, I'm from Canada. I truly don't know.
>>
File: 1448131233970.png (36 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1448131233970.png
36 KB, 360x361
>>24468205
It's almost like you tried to be wrong
>>
File: murder_rates.jpg (949 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
murder_rates.jpg
949 KB, 1024x1024
>>24468203

B-b-but race is just a social construct and we're all the exact same
>>
>>24468199
I guess I should have specified "first world countries" but I thought that was way too obvious. Sorry about your mental retardation.
>>
>>24468199
didn't you guys try and shoot down the planes with your guns?
>>
File: nico1.jpg (36 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nico1.jpg
36 KB, 500x281
>>24468236
Excellent reply, you admit you're wrong and have nothing to say. May as well have just posted a smug anime girl.
>>
>>24468202
Drivers license, some sort of id proving you are you
>>
>>24468244
yeah but that is assuming race has everything to do with murder rate
>>
Pretty sure that the particular holster in OP was designed to make sure it is extremely difficult to disarm from behind. This is according to some anons claiming to be from /k/, but you literally can'
t just PULL OUT THE GUN like that even if it is just a simple mechanism. She'd be on the ground faster than she could blog to tumblr
>>
>>24468275
wow, that's it?
>>
>>24468177
>Aren't felons in prison?

What? You aren't in prison forever just because you've been convicted of a felony. Felonies go on your record and they check your ID when you buy a gun so they know if you're a felon.

>Also, I believe that registering firearm make it easier to keep tabs on the guns and prevent arms trafficking

Really? How can they tell that I gave my gun to Jamal for 200 bucks who then shot a store clerk and disposed of it somewhere it will never be found? Just writing down that a gun is listed under my name automatically mean they know where it's at?

>And having to get a permit to use it or buying it can actually decrease a lot of irresponsible or time-bomb gun ownership.

A lot of mass shooters would disagree. Many were raised with guns or had them for sometime before their attacks. Adam Lanza is a great example. He used his mothers weapons to kill her even though he lived in a state that required permits and classes to purchase firearms.

>It is just that guns should be on the right hands, not on any hands, since people can use guns to kill easily, over a distance, but to defend, they will have a harder time since action is always faster than reaction

Who gets to decide who the "right hands" are? What qualifies someone as either right or wrong to own a gun if they haven't committed a crime yet? The only thing that stops me from punching random people in the face is that fact that most people have two fists as well and they have friends that have bigger fists as well.
>>
>there are people
>itt
>that are scared of inanimate objects
>and think said inanimate objects shouldbe banned
>because they're scared of them
if this doesnt make you kek i dont know what will
>>
>>24468244
>Africa as a continent has a lower murder rate than the Americas

>Malawi, which is WAAAAAAAAAY blacker than the USA has less than half its murder rate

whoops!

Looks like America has an American problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>>
>>24468313
Why do you think US has so many mass shooters in first place?
>>
>>24468350

Mexico and South America are included with the US, family. That's really inflating the numbers. According to that page, the US has a murder rate of 3.8 while Africa has a murder rate of 12.5. The US rate would be cut in half if you removed nigger-related murders.
>>
>>24468248
The places in the US that commit the most gun violence wouldn''t be considered first world. They also have the most gun control policies ironically.

>>24468262
a few people brought a hijacked plane down and considering all the hijackers had were box cutters, an armed flight attendant would have made a difference. Why couldn't Parisians just tackle the shooters down? They sure outnumbered them.
>>
>>24468381
Because of mental health problems!

(even though some of the most mentally-medicated countries also have the least gun violence, and gun control)
>>
>>24468350
The white American homicide rate is 2.0. No African country is less violent than that.
>>
>>24468412
>an armed flight attendant
>arming a waitress
>in a pressurized cabin
BRILLIANT IDEA GUNKUKS
>>
>>24468381
>Why do you think US has so many mass shooters

Probably because we don't care about each other as much as we should. A lot of these shootings could have been stopped if people at least cared about them. Most shootings in the US are actually perpetrated by Police and minority groups such as hispanics and african americans. What's funny is in a given year, there's usually about 3000 fatal shootings in a year, yet there's 30000 auto fatalities in a year. Why aren't we doing anything to prevent them as well?
>>
>>24468350
Oh yeah, I'm sure all those stable African governments are keeping tabs on homicide rates! They always present their findings to the UN on time yearly!
>>
>>24468313
Anon, that's just a general outline,of course, there is more to take into consideration, e.g. have to report firearm transaction like buying second hand car but has to insure it etc

otherwise the felon thing would be pointless, his non-felon friend can just buy a gun for him, isn't it?

As for mass shooter, you still have them without gun control, right? If you regulate guns better, make guns less accessible to everyone, maybe it will decrease the shoot out?

as for the right hands, I think in the case of felons not allowed to get guns is already there, but there is more that can be done, like maybe a kid cannot buy a gun? someone with history of violence (not felon)? clinically depressed people?
>>
File: le freedom face.jpg (23 KB, 445x345) Image search: [Google]
le freedom face.jpg
23 KB, 445x345
>>24468410
>Mexico and South America are included with the US

So?

What do they have to do with black people?

A country like Mexico not only has 1/3 of the USA's population, but blacks only make up 0.4% of their country.

>>24468412
>The places in the US that commit the most gun violence wouldn''t be considered first world. They also have the most gun control policies ironically.

nope

>In fact, none of the states with the most gun violence require permits to purchase rifles, shotguns, or handguns. Gun owners are also not required to register their weapons in any of these states. Meanwhile, many of the states with the least gun violence require a permit or other form of identification to buy a gun

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2122.html
>>
>>24468449

>arming a waitress
Is it impossible for a woman to be trained with a weapon you sexist shitlord?

>in a pressurized cabin
That's sort of a myth, it wouldn't cause problems unless it directly hit a window or a fuel tank. I am opposed to the idea just for safety reasons as having everyone close together makes for a higher rate of friendly fire. I am all for arming fight attendants with batons or tazers however, I was just using a gun as an example.
>>
>born with a micropenis
>"w-well at least I have muh guns"
The woeful existence of the gunkuk
>>
>>24468465
do you guys care about each others more and more?

also, assuming what you said about murder vs suicide is true, I'd think people are much more concerned about people getting killed without asking than someone killing himself
>>
>>24468448
>The white American homicide rate is 2.0.

citation needed

>No African country is less violent than that.

Malawi. 1.8

>>24468477
>stretching the goalposts
>>
>>24468578

>constantly thinking about other men's dicks
Such is life as a leftist
>>
>>24468578
>you will never be born with a 5mm penis
>you will never be able to fuck a .223 barrel
feels bad man
>>
>>24468556
>a woman
Are you implying that male or polygender individuals can't prefer feminine titles shitmaster?

>it's only a problem if they hit a window, engine, or another passenger
SEEMS UNLIKELY
>>
File: 1445213317388.jpg (138 KB, 827x628) Image search: [Google]
1445213317388.jpg
138 KB, 827x628
>>24466775

>Weak, frail, anti-gun woman
>"I could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort"

NOTE: IT'S A LEVEL-II RATED HOLSTER, YOU CAN'T/WON'T PULL IT OUT FROM BEHIND LIKE THAT.

If you think you can do this, you're fucking dreaming. That holster was purpose built for you not being about to do that. Sorry anti-gunners, but you're not as cool as you think you are.
>>
>>24466906
Actually she probably could have. If you see police officers in a crowd they most likely will have their hand over the holster of their gun incase someone tries to grab it for some reason. Open carry is not a good option, weapon hanging off you in plain sight people react a lot more poorly knowing you have a weapon than if it was concealed.
>>
>>24468556
then you have to train the waitress, screen them etc so they don't shoot the pilots dead if they have a bad day, the cost for them would go up and people don't like to pay for more for the slim chance that terrorists are aboard and waitresses might stop a terrorist or a group of them who know about US flight waitresses are armed without any complication
>>
>>24468533
>e.g. have to report firearm transaction like buying second hand car but has to insure it etc

Is Jamal really going to report his sale to the police department just because he has too? Do all those drug dealers honestly state how much money they make because they have to? Registration is always flawed by the idea that people who mean to do harm will follow the law simply because it's the law.

>If you regulate guns better, make guns less accessible to everyone, maybe it will decrease the shoot out?

Sure I suppose, but that doesn't mean homicide rates go down. I believe Australia had gun murder rates down after their ban but overall homicide rates didn't really change. Should all people lose their rights just because a few people used them wrongly?

like maybe a kid cannot buy a gun? someone with history of violence (not felon)? clinically depressed people?

Already in place. you must be 18 years old to buy rifles and 21 years old to buy pistols in most states. None are under 18 and people who are in mental institutions or receiving mental treatment can be barred from buying weapons if their family can prove they're a danger to themselves or others. The problem is we don't do it enough in this country which is why mass shootings happen and we don't help prevent robots like ourselves from using others weapons to do harm.
>>
>>24468596
>reduced to a quivering ball of tears by the concept of a man even thinking about dicks in any context

The rich pageant of life as a cuntservative.
>>
File: viper stupidest nigga.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper stupidest nigga.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
>have to unsnap the holster
>have to take the gun out of the holster
>have to turn the safety off
>potentially have to rack the slide
>have to aim the gun
>have to pull the trigger
>expecting the man to not react throughout any of that
How retarded can you get? You're not a fucking action movie hero, you're a dumb, smug cunt who only came here because England was physically too small of a country to contain your massive ego.
>>
File: I disagree.jpg (34 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
I disagree.jpg
34 KB, 400x308
>>24466775
>994 mass shootings in 1,004 days, article is already outdated too

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

>NOPE NO GUN PROBLEM HERE IT'S OTHER COUNTRIES THAT DON'T HAVE MASS SHOOTINGS EVERY FEW WEEKS THAT HAVE A PROBLEM THE MORE FREE GUNS WE HAVE THE LESS GUN VIOLENCE WE HAVE THAT'S JUST BASIC SCIENCE.
>>
File: 1441726126082.png (7 KB, 321x354) Image search: [Google]
1441726126082.png
7 KB, 321x354
>pulling a gun from a holster from behind
uhh
she's aware that they're specifically designed to make this difficult/impossible, right?
you have to pull it straight up or else it won't come out.
>>
>>24468620
>>24468661
I did specify that I am against it, I was just using it as an example. I would prefer them being armed with a weapon like a baton or tazer. Planes are one of the few places that I believe should be gun free just because of their nature.
>>
>you have a gun?
>w-well...your penis is not big!

Congratulations, you did it, you won. All guns will be confiscated tomorrow. Nice work, guy!
>>
>>24466830
Holy shit it is. So much for that "partial weapons training"
>>
>>24468735
>Planes are one of the few places that I believe should be gun free just because of their nature.
>because of their nature
please don't follow this up with "the pressure from a bullet hole will kill us"
>>
File: 1379212821188.jpg (50 KB, 295x188) Image search: [Google]
1379212821188.jpg
50 KB, 295x188
>>24466775
WHY

WHY ALWAYS THE PROBLEM GLASSES+SCARF COMBO?

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS HUMAN GARBAGE? WHAT WEIRD CULT IS THIS?
>>
>>24468729
Not to mention, there's a lock you have to disable.

For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcYt8JNVJDo
>>
>That forehead
Lol
>>
>>24468652

Actually she probably couldn't have, fuckstick. It's a Level-II or Level-III rated holster. For a holster to be rated Level-I, the lowest possible, it has to be able to withstand having somebody trying to pull the firearm out for 5 seconds (a good chunk of time in this scenario), then be able to have the wielder be able to unsheathe it and be able to fire. Level-II and Level-III holsters have much more rigorous tests.

So no, some little fucking frail, whiny bitch wouldn't be able to fucking pull it out and fucking kill the guy, much less attempt it and get away with getting her ass beat.

Eat shit.
>>
>>24468684
This. The smug cunt probably thinks you can just pull a weapon from holster and pull the trigger just like that as if there weren't any locking mechanisms.
>>
>America, you have a problem
We got 99 problems but forced islamic conversion ain't one
https://youtu.be/tw-t7u7QQtU
>>
>>24468709
When you look into most of those shootings, I'd bet 75% of them were perpetrated by blacks. You see the same high minority cities which also say the same thing. White gun crime is a very small percentage of those shootings which people on the left tend to always ignore for some reason. The only mass shootings from those lists that I heard about were ones with a white shooter, meaning some probably have an agenda and don't want to discuss how race plays into a cultures level of violence.
>>
>>24468139
Look, they're keeping that Qdoba safe. What are YOU doing for your country?
>>
>>24468752
>"the pressure from a bullet hole will kill us"

I already dismissed that if you read the chain, my thought is that it's too risky because of the density of people in the plane and the fact that it can't stop and evacuate everyone on a moments notice.
>>
>>24468672
yeah, but with the Jamal example, a report transaction would require identity of both the buyer and the seller, I would probably say the seller has more work to do, so if something happens, the police can know for sure which gun is on who's hand etc

and also assuming Australia example is true, the homicide rate maybe won't change, but making it less easier to kill by pressing a trigger would be important in lowering gun crime, which are harder to defend from, and it is not about to lose right, but for people to be more considerate about it and reducing that number of few people using them wrongly

and those restrictions reassure me to a certain extent, but they aren't well applied or don't do well enough

what do you suggest?
>>
>>24468756
it's because they want to look like faux intellectuals.
>>
>>24468269
> other reports show higher gun ownership rate
> disregarding a quarter of the population are underage
> disregarding that a large portion of people would never admit to owning firearms
> largest standing army is china
> g-guns don't do anything against armies guys, really, they don't
>>
america does have a problem. why do you guys wanna shoot people and die so bad?
>>
File: 1443740054184.jpg (188 KB, 960x799) Image search: [Google]
1443740054184.jpg
188 KB, 960x799
>>24468709

>mfw a "mass shooting" counts as 4+ people wounded or killed
>mfw "wounded" doesn't have to mean by gunshot wound
>mfw most "mass shootings" fall into this category
>mfw nearly all of them are gang related, and use black market firearms
>mfw your moot point

Eat shit, fascist.
>>
One thing.

Assuming she's really gonna dew it, suicide by cops or MLG female Elliot style, can't she just stab the dude in the back and take his gun?
>>
>>24468835
>I would probably say the seller has more work to do, so if something happens, the police can know for sure which gun is on who's hand etc

Again I need to specify, how could you make sure the seller is legitimate and that the gun won't just end up missing?

>the homicide rate maybe won't change

So what would it solve? if the same amount of people are dying, what difference did you make?

Honestly, I've come to the conclusion that as a nation we are a violent people, and due to the lack of family structure in a lot of households, this causes gun violence to be more prevalent. However, most guns are not used for bad considering there's over 300 million guns in the country and that around 3000 weapons are used in murders. That means that 0.001% of guns are used in murders annually. Race also has a lot to due with gun violence but it's tricky to fix that doesn't involve straight up discrimination based on race.
>>
>a specific group that makes up 2-3% of the total population causes the majority of all murders
>everyone else except that 2-3% gets blamed for them
>>
>>24468856
I meant biggest as in most powerful, not "who has the most meatshields", poor choice of words on my behalf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

^in case wikipedia is "too liberal" for you
>>
>>24467558
What a terrible post.
>>
File: civilwar.png (213 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.png
213 KB, 1802x905
>>24468534

>In fact, none of the states with the most gun violence require permits to purchase, rifles, shotguns, or handguns

Sorry, but you're wrong. Take a place like Chicago. Some of the highest gun violence in the country, yet only when did they stop the handgun bans and allow people to carry firearms did the gun violence numbers go down.

If you want something even more funny to compare to your bullshit, look at the entire fucking state of Michigan. With it having cities like Detroit and Flint, it has some of the highest rates of shooting in the entire fucking united states. Nearly all of which are with handguns.

Guess what state you have to register handguns in.
>>
>>24467110
>fingerprint locks
lmao I can't believe people are actually taking this bait
>>
>>24468963
Considering that the infrastructure that supports them is built on the backs of people who own guns. It's pretty easy to see that the US military could be drained in a civil war style event. A lot of people in the military are for gun ownership as well meaning many people going AWOL. Good luck killing me with a drone when the fuel and weapons can't make it to the airfield and the guys manning it aren't even there anymore. As long as a large portion of the population is for gun ownership, the government can't do shit.
>>
>>24466775

i think if anyone even had this in mind he would have a gun already

or whatever, we wont change our customs for 1 crazy head, an armed populace works best
>>
File: 1447241430764.png (93 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1447241430764.png
93 KB, 295x221
>>24468987
You've never heard of smart guns? They're shit and almost a South Park level idea, but they still exist.

Officers aren't armed with them because they're not easy to protect yourself with. If you're in a situation, one of these will most likely get you killed.
>>
>>24468963
I'm reading this and somehow Botswana has a huge military budget but own nothing.

I don't understand this, is this in case they need protection?
>>
>>24469024
>America is going to fight its own government and army

You people aren't serious, right? I thought that was just a meme or running joke like Spurdo

>>24468986
>cherrypicking

look at the entire world.

less guns & more regulation = less gun violence
>>
>>24469086
I think the idea is because the US spends so much on it's military that means civilians wouldn't stand a chance against it.
>>
>>24469092
>look at the entire world.
>
>less guns & more regulation = less gun violence
guns are banned in essentially every high-crime high-homicide rate country
>>
>>24468939
seller would be showing his registration, either online or on phone etc, and if the gun ends up missing on buyer's end, he will have to report it within reasonable time frame or/and face investigation

long term difference, assuming people just switch to killing each others using other means it would be harder, guns are going to be less and less in wrong hands, old illegal circulating guns will wear out etc

for the family structure, I feel that you like people deciding for themselves? It would be hard to ensure implementation of more family structure in household.

and for the number proportion, I think the issues is more with the people, not the guns themselves, right? By regulating guns, there won't be more more weapons used in murder, only less

anyway, gotta go to sleep, it was nice discussing to you
>>
Kek at everyone arguing whether regulating guns means less gun violence. Who fucking cares? Lower speed limits and more traffic enforcement would mean fewer traffic fatalities. I'll take the liberties with the risks they entail.
>>
>>24469092
>America is going to fight its own government and army

Yeah it certainly hasn't happened to a bunch of mudslime countries or anything. It's like you think the military is made up of robots and is an autonomous thing that doesn't need help from the rest of the nation.

Y-YOUR GOVERNMENT IS TOO BIG, SO JUST GIVE UP YOUR R-RIGHTS
>>
>>24469136
actually no, proper driving class and safety awareness would mean fewer traffic fatalities

more traffic enforcement and lower speed limits would be unproductive and horrible for logistic
>>
>>24469086
>Botswana has a huge military budget but own nothing.

where did you read that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana_Defence_Force#Equipment
>>
>>24466775
Kek, to her and all people who believe in what she says, try pulling something out of someone's holster some day.
It doesn't just slide out like on TV, you'd be caught in the scene, and in the case of OP's pic, batoned to a pulp.
>>
File: hank_calls_you_a_b.jpg (48 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
hank_calls_you_a_b.jpg
48 KB, 500x377
>>24466775
>bragging about taking a man's gun and firing all rounds.

Why are women so fucking stupid?
>>
>>24469055
You got me to google that shit. It appears to be real.

We're living in the future afterall
>>
>>24469187
because you assume she represents women
>>
>>24469092

Don't fucking write me off as cherrypicking when I'm bringing up points you can't refute. You specifically said none of the places with the most gun violence have these laws. So I fucking showed you the two worst fucking places for gun violence in the country to show you that you were wrong. Fuck off.

If you want something more global look at countries like the Czech Republic and Switzerland who have gun violence LOWER or roughly equal to places like Australia or the U.K. Despite these two places having the highest gun ownership in Europe and the least regulation, they have comparable and occasionally lower amounts of gun violence.

Eat my shit, authoritarian scum.
>>
>>24469055
but they are smart
>>
>>24469145
>lowering yourself to mudlsimes third world standards

whatever rationalizes your fantasies I guess

>>24469126
>guns are banned in essentially every high-crime high-homicide rate country

no?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
>>
>>24469164
>unproductive and horrible for logistic
Bad for logistics and the economy, but it would mean fewer fatalities. It's been studied.

Even if it's wrong, it's widely believed, but we don't reduce speed limits. So safety as an argument does not stand on its own, much as the left wants it to.
>>
>>24469127
Thanks for not throwing shit like the rest of the thread, I will however do this once more.

>seller would be showing his registration, either online or on phone etc, and if the gun ends up missing on buyer's end, he will have to report it within reasonable time frame or/and face investigation

Still impossible to implement, I can just say I'm in possession of the gun currently. Are the police going to go over every gun owned and make sure it's still in possession of the registered owner? Of course not.

>I think the issues is more with the people, not the guns themselves, right?

Then why ban guns? If we don't actively try to change our culture, nothing will change.
>>
>>24469221
>no?
>every country in the top 10 homicide list has either outlawed guns completely or has harsh restrictions
ok
>>
>>24469214
>the least regulation

>The regulation of guns in Switzerland is categorised as restrictive
>In Switzerland, the right to private gun ownership is not guaranteed by law
>In Switzerland, civilians are not allowed to possess automatic firearms, some automatic firearms converted into semi-automatic firearms,75 incendiary or armour-piercing ammunition, and 'expansive projectiles for handguns
>etc

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/switzerland
>>
>>24469247
>>every country in the bottom 10 homicide list has either outlawed guns completely or has harsh restrictions
>>
>>24468325
give everyone 2 free lbs of polonium-210! Inanimate objects can't hurt right
>>
>>24467558
I have a vagina be sure to know I have one. The fact that I have a vagina will greatly affect the content of my anonymous post. BTW I have a vagina.
>>
>>24469221
>lowering yourself to mudlsimes third world standards

Only the most recent cases of people overthrowing their government I can use, if a bunch of shitskins can do it, why can't we? You have no argument.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

>literally has US at number 121 for homicide rate

How does that help your other argument? Almost all of those countries have lower populations AND more gun control, yet have higher homicide rates. You're doing the opposite of what you intend to here.
>>
>>24469295

See:
>>24469283

>>every country in the bottom 10 homicide list has either outlawed guns completely or has harsh restrictions
>>
>>24469284
This is a very good example of why guns don't hurt people. You leave a gun on a table and no one gets hurt. You leave a chunk of polonium on a table and someone gets cancer.
>>
>>24469309
And every country in the top 10 homicide list has either outlawed guns completely or has harsh restrictions, what's your point? That proves that it has more to due with the people than the guns themselves.
>>
>>24469334
The fact that that's the case proves that it proves nothing. There is no correlation between restrictive gun laws and less intentional homicide.
>>
>>24469349
>There is no correlation between restrictive gun laws and less intentional homicide.

Therefore, there is no reason to incorporate a ban on firearms in the United States, given it's overall homicide rate.
>>
>>24469247
>>24469295
>Honduras
>In Honduras, the right to private gun ownership is not guaranteed by the Constitution,43 44 but is conditionally guaranteed in statute law

>Venezuela
>In Venezuela, civilians are not allowed to possess weapons of war, which are not specifically defined in law. Private possession of assault rifles and machine guns seems to be at the discretion of authorities

>Belize
>In Belize, carrying a firearm in plain view in a public place is allowed, subject to a valid permit
>In Belize, carrying a concealed firearm in a public place is allowed, subject to a valid permit

>etc

not gonna do the whole top 10, no point in trying to use logic or facts with gunfriends

http://www.gunpolicy.org/
>>
>>24469221

At least what he's saying rings true with gun violence.

>Mexico, extremely high gun violence
Outright ban

>Brazil, amazingly horrible gun deaths every year
Banned

>Honduras
Outright ban of most firearms, national registry, limiting, carry is banned, and you're essentially fucked if you want a gun in all aspects.

Eat shit.

>>24469269

>comparing something to nothing

When I use words like "least," it's a comparative. If you actually compare those laws where you can't buy fully-automatic weapons or incendiary rounds with most European laws of "you can't buy anything, fuck you," it's pretty quick to see that they have some of the least gun regulation.
>>
>>24469334
>And every country in the top 10 homicide list has either outlawed guns completely or has harsh restrictions

no they haven't

see:

>>24469414
>>
>>24469423
original content here see:
>>24469414
>>
>>24469414
>Honduras
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Honduras

>Venezuela
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-18288430

>Belize
https://bestplacesintheworldtoretire.com/questions-and-answers/2483-what-is-belize-s-gun-ownership-policy-and-gun-laws

sorry for shitty source, if you find one better please post)
Now you're making shit up. All those you cherry picked are more restrictive than the US and just prove my point further. Why are you even trying?
>>
>>24469427
>>24469414

You aren't even reading your sources.

>">In Venezuela, civilians are not allowed to possess weapons of war, which are not specifically defined in law. Private possession of assault rifles and machine guns seems to be at the discretion of authorities"

In 2013, Venezuela outright banned ALL firearms. Your source says this and adds 3 sources. Literally NONE of which mention that "private possession of assault rifles and machine guns seems to be at the discretion of authorities," which means it can't be assumed as true, as there is no evidence for it provided in the sources, as the sources are just the text of the laws, and don't say anything about that.
>>
>>24469516
>if you find one better please post

you mean like the one I posted? You can compare countries to one another

Also why are you ignoring the countries with the least murders (and the more restrictive gun laws)?
>>
>>24469507

Looks at the sources faggot. Read them.

Look at the actual laws in Honduras. Banning and registry, far more than the U.S, Switzerland, Czech Republic or any other fucking country with more guns and less gun death than Honduras. Eat shit.
>>
>>24469568
>you mean like the one I posted? You can compare countries to one another

No, I'm talking about my Belize source, it's on a forum and is overall shitty.

>Also why are you ignoring the countries with the least murders (and the more restrictive gun laws)?

Because all the ones in the top homicide rate have more restrictions than the US does, it doesn't help your point at all and does nothing to prove that more restrictive gun laws equate to less murders in every nation. Each country is made up of different people and being that the US IS FUCKING 121 ON THAT LIST YET HAS THE HIGHEST GUN OWNERSHIP IN THE WORLD means that your argument isn't valid.
>>
>private citizens shouldn't have gunz becuz dey scary!!1
>isis pulls off coordinated attack using gunz in a strict gun control country
People are just stupid, I mean wow. I can't believe that people talk themselves into being less free. Why would you do that? If you are afraid of people going crazy with guns, you're paranoid and probably need to stay at home.
>>
File: 1442144996545.jpg (44 KB, 324x361) Image search: [Google]
1442144996545.jpg
44 KB, 324x361
>>24469568

>why are you ignoring the countries with the least murders (and the more restrictive gun laws)?

Not him, but I imagine it's because the topic of your conversation didn't mention that.

Anyway, yeah, let's look at that. Compare the gun homicide rate of Switzerland and the Czech Republic to other European countries and you'll find they aren't very different despite having wildly different gun laws.

If you think past even the fucking shallowest surface of this entire argument, it stops being about comparing gun regulation with gun death, and starts being about health care, economics, culture, mental health treatment, gang prevention, etc.with gun death.

We can stop gun violence without trampling on people's rights, faggots.
>>
>>24469561
>In 2013, Venezuela outright banned ALL firearms

No, it banned firearms in public.

You can still legally require firearms with a permit.
>>
>>24469707
I'll take one ISIS attack every few thousand years vs one mass shooting every week, thanks.
>>
>>24469737
>ignoring constant isis attacks
Goodness gracious you little fucking faggot. Would you rather have the occasional school shooting where the max of 40 people are killed or wounded, or would you rather have hundreds of people killed and many more wounded. Its just. Come on. How can you be such an idiot about this?
>>
>>24469737
Are you seriously fucking implying that mass shootings have been happening the US for thousands of years and ISIS hasn't killed over 150,000 people? If our homicide rates stayed the same it would take 50 years to even come close to the number of people ISIS has killed in two or three. There is literally no way you aren't a troll.
>>
>>24469774
>occasional school shooting

>>24468709
>994 mass shootings in 1,004 days

I'm sorry what
>>
>whiny, posturing comment about something she knows nothing about
>smug, hipster bitch
I swear I won't make this about women, but she sounds like a fucking moron.
>>
>>24469787
Source from a non biased base please.
>>
>>24469787
>>24468709
>most shootings don't even cause a single death, meaning its some goofball hood trying to be tough
>willing to bet the rest of those are police shootings
Oh, so those are all school shooters, huh? Every one? Every one of those "mass" shootings happened because some touched, lonely kid got mad and shot up a school?
>>
anti-gun people don't understand what responsibility and personal accountability are. they think with split second emotional responses. they're like lemmings
>>
>>24469850
Yeah! None of them were gang shootouts or anything; I swear!!!
>>
>>24469826
>>24469850
Stop replying, the anti-gunners in this thread got BTFO to such a high degree there's no coming back, they'll just ignore anything that they can't prove wrong and just spout the same rhetoric they use in every thread.
>>
>>24469826
He is trying to equate police shootings in to it, common gunscare tactic used against the U.S. Though the numbers he said are very random, and were pulled out of the air I think.
>>
>>24467558
>fembot here
Yeah sure faggot
>>
File: IMG_1165.jpg (89 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
89 KB, 450x450
>>24468709
>mass shooting

Not a thing. It's a "mass murder," "mass killing", or "multiple homicide."
>>
>>24469850

Are shootings less bad if they don't occur in a school?
>>
>>24468957
jewS? u know black ppl are 12 % right..
>>
>>24469893
>btfo to such a high degree
>because of tasteless tweet made by uninformed retarded english whore
There are teenagers in this thread right now. And what the fuck do you mean "same rhetoric in every thread"? You mean fucking facts? Anti-gunfags ignore the basic numerical facts and post biased sources or COPYPASTA FUCKING TWEETS FROM FUCKING TWITTER LIKE THAT'S A VIABLE NEWS SOURCE
>>
>>24469913
Strawman that isn't relevant, speak on topic please. :^)
>>
She's in NYC so it's a cop. He's also wearing a lockable holster (forget the correct name) so she would not be able to remove the gun. So what would actually happen is she'd grab the gun and go to jail without passing go. He might shoot her, too, since grabbing a cop's gun in NY = lethal force justified. Damn, I wish she'd tried.

It's also ironic that le tolerant librul's first thought is "I could violently murder this guy for disagreeing with me"
>>
>ITT: Americans only care about their guns, that is it.
>>
>>24469723

There. You fucking did it. You literally just proved that you either aren't reading your sources or are just not fucking using any of them that support your argument.

"-Only the state may possess 'weapons of war', including: cannon, rifles, mortars, machine guns, sub-machine guns, carbines, pistols, and revolvers, be they automatic or semi-automatic."
-The fucking law.

The only exception to this is that they are, as you said, allowed to own SOME guns with a permit. But, you ignore the fact that those guns they permit have to be registered, licensed, .22 caliber long rifles.

There have been no recorded gun deaths with one of these permitted guns. None.

There have been around 15,000 with banned guns. As in every single gun murder in the country. With a gun that's an illegally bought gun that's not registered or in .22lr.

Eat my shit.
>>
File: 1418368449305.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418368449305.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
>>24469999

QUADS CONFIRM TRUTH

NAYSAYERS AND COMMUNISTS BEGONE
>>
>>24467558
>Fembot here
why point this out? why?
>>
>>24470342
>bumping this thread
why do this? why?
>>
File: 1410091519810.jpg (31 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1410091519810.jpg
31 KB, 212x218
>Foreigners trying to tell us what our country should be like

I don't know why this makes me so mad.
>>
>>24469092
>Less GUN violence
Who cares? Total violence is all that really matters. Gun violence isn't any worse than any other type of violence.

And guess what? Violence doesn't drop because you ban gun.
>>
Bouta buy a gun to keep in my car just in case I ever need one.

Plus dat power will feel good.

Even if I get robbed I'm not gunna use it, rather have one than not though.
>>
>>24472148
>Keeping a gun in the car.
Bad move, slim. Cars get broken into a lot. When they get broken into, things get stolen.

I wouldn't leave a firearm in my car.
>>
>>24466775
Why are Europeans always so paranoid about everything.
>>
>>24466775
> tries to take guy's gun
>guy shoves her off , knocking her down
>guy arrested for rape and battery
>>
>>24472181
I don't keep valuables in plain sight nor do I leave my doors unlocked.

The chances of my car getting broken into are slim to none.
>>
>>24472224
>Implying he'd be arrested when there's only one side to the story.
My boy, you don't know the first rule of carryign firearms.
>>
>>24466775
>>24466828
Fmr security guy here. Used to work with revolvers and borderline retarded coworker who tried that shit. I would have broken his jaw. He tried it in a ciworker's gun and was fired.

PS photo shows tactical-uniform NYPD officer w/triple retention holster. Even if she pulled his gun, the idiot woman likely wouldn't have been able to pull the NY 12-lb Glock trigger...
>>
>>24466775
>your rights end where my clandestine psychopathy begins
Why are all liberals literally insane?
>>
>>24466775

Why the fuck do they always look so smug

Every fucking photo
>>
Ameriguns, if you can't pull that thing out from behind, how does the cop pull it out?

Could you grab it at the back, move it forwards and then pull it out? Assuming you don't get an elbow in your face
>>
>>24472597
You remove the retention straps and firmly pull it straight up.
>>
>>24468652
they have their hand on their gun in case they need to draw it.

fucking dumbass.
>>
>>24466775
She doesn't know anything about the release mechanism on the holster. Mine has a finger button that requires your finger to be in the groove when you click it, so you arm had to be angled straight down.
>>
>>24468901
cops work in pairs
>>
>>24472452
Thanks for this post, very interesting read.
>>
>I could have disarmed him
Thats some shit I'd expect to hear from a sperg
>>
>>24467558
>fembot here
>post has nothing to do with being female
>>
>>24466775
That's either a police officer or security guard for a high value guard job like jewelry or money. Also, trying to pull that out with the retention strap will give you away and grabbing for a police officers gun or anyone gun could get you killed if not horribly beaten. By grabbing that gun she'd only tug it around in the holster and get absolutely wrecked. If she tried to undo the strap the guy would notice this and the most awkward moment would occur in this woman's life. Hoplophobia sure makes people delusional.
>>
>>24466775
>just sees a gun
>immediately goes through a fantasy scenario where she disarms a trained professional and shoots everyone in the room
>everyone in the world is crazy but her
>>
>>24467600
In NYC they don't shoot on sight. Somewhere like Cali though maybe.

>>24467999
>>24468985
>>24469293
>>24469900
>>24470342
>>24473232
Thanks for the replies desu senpai. It worked to my advantage.
>>
File: wakako eats a cookie.png (404 KB, 588x598) Image search: [Google]
wakako eats a cookie.png
404 KB, 588x598
>>24473391
>In NYC they don't shoot on sight.
>>
Czech Republic has concealed carry for everyone, violent crime is no higher than the low european average.
>>
>>24467999
It predicates her statement so you know to completely disregard anything she has to say.

There are no safeties on glocks.
>>
>>24468766
Kekmania
>>
>>24466775
>Manhattan
>open carry
I smell bait
>>
>>24470616
Now you know how every other country in the world feels about you.
>>
>>24468244
Springfield income per cap $20,857
Laredo - $14,938
Detroit - $14,717

Unemployment and homelessness is also higher in Detroit. These social factors cause problems, not race.
>>
>>24473644
That's a police officer.
>>
>>24473782
It doesn't look like any NYPD uniform I've ever seen. It's a shitty photo though, so I can't be sure.
>>
>>24473803
It's some kind of uniform. Definitely something official. Official enough to prove she's a dumb bitch.
>>
>>24473391
>She doesn't understand that police officers carry guns without external safeties.
At most they'll have a decocker.
>>
>>24466775
>open carry
>Manhattan

It's obviously a cop.
>>
>could've disarmed him without much effort

Does she realize that opening the holster even from the intended angle takes so long that you'll need 21 feet between you and a charging attacker to be safe (assuming training and average reflexes), or is this just typical women not knowing what the fuck they're talking about compounded with gun control fags not knowing what the fuck they're talking about?
>>
>>24472233
No. You either have a safe hidden in your car to keep the weapon or you don't keep it unattended in a car. Be a responsible gun owner. Don't be "that guy".
>>
>>24467748
NY is always a shithole to a cop. They literally head for the fucked up shit most people avoid
>>
File: 1444847038571.jpg (904 KB, 2550x2361) Image search: [Google]
1444847038571.jpg
904 KB, 2550x2361
So the libtard is actively thinking of being violent and shooting people and somehow the gun owners are the crazy ones. Right.
>>
File: this guy.jpg (67 KB, 862x377) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
67 KB, 862x377
>>24473391
>In NYC they don't shoot on sight
Kek try again
>>
>>24474623
Poor people shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
>>24467558
>fembot here

YER FUCKIN NOT LUHMAOOOOO 100 EMOJI
>>
>>24466906
>laughing_whores.jpg
>shows Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman is not a whore, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>24474919
>Hershlag
>Not a fucking whore
Wew lad.
>>
>>24474539
Everywhere is a shithole when you're a cop.

>>24467437
But really this. I'm 99% sure you're not allowed to openly carry a gun like that in New York State. I've lived here for 24 years and never seen it in my life.
>>
>>24474941
>Natalie Portman (born Neta-Lee Hershlag; June 9, 1981)
B-But she is Leon's little girl ;-;
Holy shit..
I didn't know, please accept my apologies.
>>
>>24475043
She's a like hebrew demon. Don't fall for her tricks, child.
>>
>>24466830
That's a glock tho.
>>
Tried to find the original post on her tumblr but couldn't. She must have been made aware of her error and deleted it. She also doesn't accept asks. That's no fun.
>>
File: 1400918328963.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1400918328963.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Shall not be infringed
>>
>>24467437
That's not a stun gun stop acting like you know what you're talking about you mongo
>>
>>24467926
>>24468001
This is basically the premise of Psycho pass; the police have smart guns that limit their ability to use their own judgement, and innocent people die because of it
>>
>>24473778
Gee it's totally coincidence that only blacks have so many people living below the poverty line too right?
>>
femanon here
wow that girls a dumb ass
>>
>>24475538
Tell me more about your feelings.
>>
>>24466775
>open carry
If another armed person has real intent to do something violent in public, you're getting shot in the back, guranteed.
>>
>>24473803
>It doesn't look like any NYPD uniform I've ever seen. It's a shitty photo though, so I can't be sure.

Doesn't have to be a uniform. I worked at a drug store in a tough part of the city and cops were in there all the time. If you didn't see the badge hanging from their neck you wouldn't think they were cops. All sorts of dress... suits, sweats, jeans, cargo pants, you name it.
>>
>>24466775
Britkeks go home
>>
>>24468182
>gorilla warfare
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.