[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an ex student of Columbine High School anything. I knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: columbine.jpg (193 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
columbine.jpg
193 KB, 598x448
Ask an ex student of Columbine High School anything.

I knew Dylan and had some strange encounters with Eric.
>>
Why do people go on the internet and lie about things?

Just kidding OP. I'll take it that you're being honest. Were you there the day everything went down? How do you feel about guns?
>>
Where you there when the actual shootings took place.
>>
File: columpepe.jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
columpepe.jpg
71 KB, 800x600
Why didn't you join them?
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>24443325
What was it like the day of the shootings?
>>
>>24443325
greentext one of these strange encounters fampai
>>
>Too bad they didnt add you to their score list. Fuck off you impotent normie.
>>
>>24443360
>Were you there the day everything went down?
Yes, i was. I remember like it was yesterday. Shit, I was even in the motherfucking library where the majority of the killings took place. I remember whispering "psst....dylan.." as he walked past the desk I was hiding under. He kneeled down to look at my face and I whispered "dude....what the fuck..." and he told me he was God and let me go. I hysterically laughed out of relief when I left that room in one piece. And then I heard the boys shoot themselves. That final gunshot still echos in my soul to this day...

>How do you feel about guns?
Just ban the fucking things already. Theres no reason not to. Shootings are becoming waaaayy too common. I hate guns.
>>
greentext those encounters OP. Also, hang on, i have a girl who I know wants to talk to you. Ill link her to this thread.
>>
>>24443325
Are there any ghost stories associated with Columbine High? I don't believe in the supernatural myself, but I always thought High school kids would have a bunch of ghost sightings and legends in such a place No one has ever answered this question for me. Pls be the one.
>>
>>24443428
this sounds like something I heard in a documentary. I think you're lying, unless you've said these things in a documentary many years ago.
>>
>>24443403
I was walking to the cafeteria with Dylan one day when Eric approached. Instantly Dylan dropped me like a hot brick and began speaking to Eric about nerdy computer shit. Wanting to join the convo, I made a dopey comment and the two boys went quiet for a while. Eric then walked right up to me, shut his eyes and hissed "drop dead..." and then turned around for a while. After a very awkward silence, he turned back around to look at me and had a genuine surprised expression on his face like he was legitimately shocked that I didn't drop dead and was still there. I hung back for the rest of the journey to the caf. Yeah, Eric was capable of doing some weird things.
>>
>>24443428
>Just ban the fucking things already. Theres no reason not to. Shootings are becoming waaaayy too common. I hate guns.
It's a shame you feel this way. There's plenty of reasons not to ban guns. Self defense and the fact that almost all gun owners are innocent human beings. No victim = no crime friend. Niggers are the main reason we have so much gun violence.
>>
>>24443428
I know this is probably fake senpai but if you honestly believe in gun control you're fucking retarded I mean why would you ever advocate more centralisation after the total shitfests that were Feudalism, Capitalism, Marxism and now Neoliberalism? Like a mentally ill kid can kill maybe 30 people if he doesn't get treatment, but a first-world, western state acting in its rational economic interests can kill literally millions and if the first one scares you more just because it threatens YOU you're a fucking sociopath.
>>
File: 1429321177949.jpg (13 KB, 431x308) Image search: [Google]
1429321177949.jpg
13 KB, 431x308
Man, this thread is shit. Not because OP is a liar, but because his lies aren't even entertaining.
>>
eric is the uke dylan is the seme
>>
was dyldo kleboink the submissive bitch of the duo?
>>
>>24443522
nuh uh
he's an aggressive dom
>>
>>24443488
>>24443498
I'm not here to argue about stupid guns. You guys are retarded for even bothering to type that shit out. No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>24443325
Can you provide proof?
>>
>>24443498
>This is how gun rights whackjobs actually think.
>>
>>24443325
I went to columbine too--what year were who? Who was your science teacher?
>>
File: American_Pie_Oz_450x350.jpg (23 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
American_Pie_Oz_450x350.jpg
23 KB, 450x350
>>24443325

prove it. show us some columbine shit with timestamp. The front of a yearbook or something.
>>
>>24443440
Nah, no ghost stories but man was there a heavy vibe about the place for weeks after the event. I feel sick when I think about the library; I wouldn't go back in there if you paid me. People were having crying fits and anxiety attacks.....our lockers were being searched; it really sucked.
>>
>>24443544
>yeah lol who cares about freedom guys by the way i vote
>>24443556
millions of people die a year because of the actions of our governments
>>
>>24443573
>Who was your science teacher?
Dave Sanders.
>show us some columbine shit with a timestamp
I would but that stuffs all in my moms attic.
>>
File: 1445047579443.jpg (309 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445047579443.jpg
309 KB, 600x600
>>24443517
>>24443522
>literally fetishizing school shootings
>>
File: Pepe-1435627642712.jpg (92 KB, 450x690) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-1435627642712.jpg
92 KB, 450x690
>Tfw faggot OP should've died but didn't
>Tfw he's probably full of shit anyway and this is just shit b8 to pass the time
>>
>>24443613
Did you know a band kid named brett o'neil? Was Tonelli a big deal back then?
>>
>>24443595
Only rednecks care about "muh gunz"
>>
>>24443637
why are liberals such classist pieces of shit?
>>
>>24443544
>I'm not here to argue about stupid guns. You guys are retarded for even bothering to type that shit out. No one gives a fuck.
You seem like the guy who argues a lot. But the arguments are always filled with fallacies.
>>
File: Smoking_Girl_Edited_55.jpg (114 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
Smoking_Girl_Edited_55.jpg
114 KB, 850x315
>>24443686
>fallacies.
>fallacie
>fallaci
>fallac
>falla

>falla la la la, la lalla la.

>winter is coming.
>>
>>24443755
NICE!

Also OP, was the interaction between our boys and that Christian whore true or not?
I am dying to know
>>
7777777 get

mfw = man fucking wombat
>>
>>24443789
I couldn't tell you. I desperately covered my ears with my hands because I couldn't bear the sounds of people screaming and being shot. It may surprise you that Dylan did the majority of the talking. He sounded like he was having a ball. It was creepy as fuck. Like he was actually possessed. I get the fucking chills when I think about it.
>>
>>24443837
It doesn't surprise me at all
Eric was probably focused as all hell
>>
>>24443488
Is that why the majority of mass shootings are by either asian or white people?

It doesn't even make any sense. Why the fuck would you even want guns for self defense? What are you going to do, just pull out a gun and start shooting anyone that assaults you?

I was mugged by a large group of people, about 20 youths, and even in that situation I wouldn't have wanted a gun. What if they get it off you and you get shot? Or was I just supposed to start mowing them down?

Let's face, the only reason Americans want guns is because they think they're cool due to watching too many action movies.....
>>
>>24443864
>Was I supposed to start mowing them down?
Your kind should be sterilized
>>
>>24443864
>was i supposed to start mowing them down
duh
>>
>>24443864

>Or was I just supposed to start mowing them down?

Only good nigger is a dead nigger. The ones you kill will be your slaves in the afterlife.
>>
>>24443864
i expect you to die

like a fucking man, faggot
>>
Any more strange Eric Harris encounters to post?

Were you friends with Dylan outside of school? If so, what was he like when you hung out with him?

Have you played Super Columbine Massacre RPG? What do you think about it?

Any stories of them being bullied?

How well were they able to clean the school up? Could you see blood in the days after?

Did you know that Rachel Scott girl? She has a thing now called Rachel's challenge, where they go from school to school and tell people to be nice to each other. They talk about her life as though she was a huge hero, but she just seemed kind of weird to me.
>>
>>24444718
Rachel came to my high school!
>>
>>24444765

Probably not, because she's dead.
>>
File: 1445994748592s.jpg (2 KB, 121x124) Image search: [Google]
1445994748592s.jpg
2 KB, 121x124
>>24443864
Again another argument with fallacies.

>Is that why the majority of mass shootings are by either asian or white people?
Anyways, it's terrible to say but whites and blacks are actually pretty proportionate for their population. Asians are actually a bit over represented. Latinos are almost non-existent in the studies. Technically most American mass shootings are from whites, then blacks, then Asians, then Latinos and "other".

>It doesn't even make any sense. Why the fuck would you even want guns for self defense? What are you going to do, just pull out a gun and start shooting anyone that assaults you?
I don't understand. Yes? If I was under the threat of severe harm or death I would want to defend myself. If someone were assaulting me over something as simple as a bar altercation or a street scuffle then I would not use my gun. But you never know a person's intentions. If the threat is high level I would warn the person and then use lethal force if I had too.

>I was mugged by a large group of people, about 20 youths, and even in that situation I wouldn't have wanted a gun. What if they get it off you and you get shot? Or was I just supposed to start mowing them down?
They could've easily have beaten you to death. It's true they could've took your gun if you had one. In that case they could've shot you. But again, you could've been beat to death just as easily. Also, when people see a gun or hear gunfire, most people run because they don't wanna die. Realistically you could've probably got 3 or 4 if they kept coming at you. But which 3 or 4 would you have got? Nobody wants to be in the front of the mob when somebody is armed with a gun and willing to kill. As in mass shootings, when most people see and/or hear guns/gunfire they scatter.

>Let's face, the only reason Americans want guns is because they think they're cool due to watching too many action movies.....
Irrelevant opinion and an ad hominem.
>>
>>24443428

0/10

Dont get a single mark for this bullshit
>>
>>24443650
Why are rednecks so low class?
>>
>>24445875
because they're exploited by parasites and cannibals
>>
>>24443325
>>24443428
Lying nigger I was obsessed with it back in my edgy teenage years and that didn't happen

Unless your name is brooks brown
>>
What was school like after the shooting?
>>
File: hereyougo-1.jpg (94 KB, 533x669) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo-1.jpg
94 KB, 533x669
>>24443428
>just ban em already
tumblr pls
>>
>>24443325
so you are in your 30s?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.