[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things that have elicited unnecessarily strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
What are some things that have elicited unnecessarily strong reactions from you? (Beyond regular fits of autistic rage)
I just bought a teriyaki noodle bowl that I was going to have for dinner, but the sauce was terrible. It sent me spiraling into deeper depression, knowing that I can't even feed myself properly, even with fucking store bought meals. I'm a failure.
>>
>>24437211
Did you follow the instructions?
>>
>>24437211
you are meant to forget those moments
>>
File: 1444929286465.jpg (10 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1444929286465.jpg
10 KB, 288x339
>>24437211
I always say and it's true, seeing attractive women always makes me mad. Not necessarily at them, more so just at the pain that I feel from them being there within distance of sensory perception. It's a really deep and shameful pain, one that I abhor
>>
Every time i spill something, make a wrong turn, or forget an appointmentt I rage incredibly hard. Like screaming at myself and punching and breaking shit.

I only do it when alone, but it gets so bad I can feel pressure points inside my head. I'll probably give myself an aneurism eventually.
>>
>>24437211
>when my roommate plays music and stomps his foot while i'm trying to work or sleep
>when the university residence doesn't turn on hot water all the way up before 7:00 to save money
>when people smell like weed
>when people lie to me
>when people leave their shit to the night before and expect me to help
>feminists
>>
i doubt i'm alone but - tailgating.

every single time someone is up my ass while i'm driving i want to brake stomp my car and get out and fuck their car up with a hammer.
>>
>stub my toe on the way to the bath
>run hot water in the tub
>get in
>it's lukewarm at best
>turn on shower, fucking cold
>wait in cold bath for like 15 minutes
>turn water on again, maximum heat
>it's still fucking cold
at that point I just went REEEEEEEEEEEEE and started punching myself in the head
>>
File: Dissapointed Cuntsmasher.jpg (11 KB, 187x232) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointed Cuntsmasher.jpg
11 KB, 187x232
>>24437211
>sleeping
>someone wakes me up
>unleash the wrath of hell

normally I'm a really chill dude but when someone wakes me up in the middle of the night I go off on them especially if it could have been easily avoided

eg
>need to wake up early tomorrow
>fall asleep at 9:00
>>sister opens door around 12:00
>room is pitch black and I'm sleeping obviously
>"ANON IS THE CAT HERE?"
>"THE CAT IS HE HERE?"
>wake up in a daze
>realize what the fuck is happening
>FUCK YOU I'M SLEEPING WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH
>still seething with rage as she leaves
>so angry I begin to heat up, take my pants off and get out of bed
>slam door open
>slam her door open
>FUCK you, don't ever fucking talk to me again
>grab a glass of water
>go back to sleep
>woken up again by brother
>curse at him
>he talks back
>get up and punch him in the stomach
>exchange curses
>it's now 1:00 AM
>fall back asleep
>wake up feeling refreshed

not even sure why I get to the point of blind hatred in those situations
>>
>>24437211

>plan to eat some leftovers tomorrow
>wake up
>someone else left them

This makes me unbelievably upset.
>>
>>24437211

I never post with a trip, and whenever someone recognizes me somehow (Hey, you're the same poster from that thread the other day) it makes me feel really weird and depressed for some reason. I don't know why.
>>
Haha, I just had a beef teriyaki chow mein bowl. I love those things. I'm aware that teriyaki isn't the best tasting flavor though, but I still like them - you should've bought regular chicken ramen.
>>
>people who rationalize a shitty situation or a shitty thing that they do

Its like they cant handle the idea that theyre a massive cunt. Or they do know, they just want others to think otherwise.

Ive stopped calling people out... I just ignore them or give them absolute basic interaction
>>
>>24437211
>go to burgerking
>sit around eating but can barely do that since don't feel too hungry
>guy comes in with tattered shirt and filthy jacket
>buys some food and sits down to eat not too far away from me
>almost definitely homeless
>fucker saved 6 quid to step out of the cold for a minute and have a normal people meal
>almost tear up with chips in my mouth
>finish eating and leave hastily

Idk, man. Homeless people get to me
>>
File: nothing found.png (5 KB, 244x74) Image search: [Google]
nothing found.png
5 KB, 244x74
the possibility of the meaninglessness of life
>>
>>24437267
Iktfb. I used to date a really really ugly girl. When he qt housemate would bring different guys home it used to make me really mad. Other guys out there get qts and I get eggman wearing a wig...
>>
>>24437321
This makes me really anxious and feel like a bad driver who is really slow and ruining everyone else's day. I stress out and speed up.
>>
>>24437757
Must be dramatic being edgy years old
>>
About three weeks ago, I had to go into work on my day off. I dunno why, but that time sent me on aa near-suicidal rage
>>
>>24437321
Drive faster
>>
File: 1445234839802.png (843 KB, 959x776) Image search: [Google]
1445234839802.png
843 KB, 959x776
>>24437865
what's your meaning? or are you just ok with it being meaningless?
>>
>>24437900
yea let me go ahead and start doing 50 on back roads even though i'm already doing 35 in a 25. if anything the people around here need to slow the fuck down, every asshole over here drives a bmw and thinks all these backroads are completely fine doing 55 on
>>
>>24437452

>roommates eating your food

I'm a calm and understanding person but that shit is crossing a line.
>>
File: 1405123105521.jpg (68 KB, 277x372) Image search: [Google]
1405123105521.jpg
68 KB, 277x372
>>24437886
I was like this a few days ago.

>manager asks me to come in via text
>think he's just asking me to come in to do my assigned hours
>"You're actually working overtime tonight. It would be great if you could come in over the next three nights too. Thanks."
>mfw my entire shift
>tell friends and family that i'll be at work over the next few days and that i was kind of pissed that it was just thrown on me out of nowhere
>"Well more hours means more money, right anon? haha"
>mfw again
>>
>>24437415
> punching people with no repercussions because le badass
I want reddit to leave. With that in mind, I do get pissed that people don't mind waking me up; they're usually just talking at me, without checking to see if I'm even awake yet.

Something to add.
> people who don't go with the comedic flow and assume that self-depricating humor/absurdist humor should actually be taken literally
> can't joke like this with normies because they actually think that the situation is funny because you're actually stupid/sad/weird/pathetic and not just doing a bit
> lose respect for you and then you have to show over a long period of time that you actually aren't a meek little fuckup, all because they've decided you have volunteered to be the beta bitch to the chad hierarchy just by trying to joke
I'M NOT ACTUALLY A CHRONIC MASTURBATOR STACY AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND TELL PEOPLE HOW PROUD I AM TO JERK OFF ALL DAY AS IF IT ISNT SOCIAL SUICIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24438006
>not having a job where overtime is optional
>not having a job where overtime is brought up 2 weeks in advance
>working nights
lol
>>
>>24438057
>with no repercussions because le badass
I wasn't trying to brag or anything anon, he never responds with force and I'm probably a shit person for punching him knowing he won't respond, I wish he would though, I probably need my face punched in to put me back in my place

also I find that self depreciating humor doesn't work well at all with people I don't know very very well. the only person who gets them is my best friend
>>
>>24437211
>ripped pair of $45- $60 Levi's brand jeans on stakes my mother threw in the garage
>couldnt find another pair in that style and color
>feel bad weeks later just thinking about it
>>
>>24438125
I've never been in a fight, but I feel like it's the sort of thing to kick start me into normiehood. All I've ever had is mental pain, maybe physical pain would make me feel alive.

Also, you're right. I still think normies know I'm doing a bit, but they're big on flexing and posturing; I probably just make it too easy for them, those bitches.
>>
>>24438990
can you still wear them? Congrats, you just naturally distressed your first pair of jeans.
>>
>>24439990
I bought the pair I bought because it was barely distressed and I liked the dye.

I can wear them but the tear is pretty big and along the leg seam on the side. Not a great place for a tear. It looks pretty bad mane.
>>
>>24437211
I used to be have really strong bouts of depression followed by moments of feeling unstoppable. It was a disgustingly nauseating cycle and I just was glad when the cycle didn't happen in a day's time. The stupidest shit used to set me off. A co-worker asking me an innocent question "How old are you?" to the look some passerby gives me, to the way my pants fit. I'd feel like shit for no reason for three days to two weeks. It was probably bipolar disorder. It's still around but not as strong.

It got a lot worse during my first job when I was around angry people at work and you start internalizing their actions. Instead of being depressed I would get angry.

Really fucking angry. At fucking nothing. It was the same cues of fucking nothing. A customer wanted something we didn't have out at the moment, I would go in the back and start cussing and throw shit around. It was my new learned way to cope.

That shit was carried into my next job, where I had smashed food on the ground.
>>
i've had 1 strong reaction in my entire life

>go into dads room
>"hey are the dishes clean"
>"yeah"
>"ok"
>go into kitchen
>start making some oatmeal
>a few minutes later hear dad swearing through the wall
>dad comes out of his room
>starts yelling at me about some shit he was working on that is now not working
>says that it's my fault
>"what? how?"
>"you interrupted me and fucked up my concentration"
>feel something weird rising in my stomach
>"that's not my fault, all i did was ask you a question"
>he throws me a death glare like i shit in his cereal
>starts going off on me about a bunch of other unrelated trivial things
>"yeah, ok, yeah, ok, fine, ok dad, i get it"
>oatmeal is done, get it out of the microwave
>dad starts talking about my mother, calls her a bitch
> my mind instantly goes blank and my body feels like it's falling into another dimension

cont.
>>
File: 1234132414.jpg (539 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1234132414.jpg
539 KB, 2592x1944
>>24440782
>pound my fist down into the counter and yell shut the fuck up so loud i feel something tear
>start walking towards him with full on eye contact which i never do
>my body feels like a missile getting ready to launch into space
>"i don't like the way you're looking at me son"
>"don't think i won't beat your ass son"
>push my hand full force into the center of his chest sending him into the wall
>with one arm i grab him by the throat as i push the other arm into the wall for extra power as i raise him off the ground
>yell out so fucking loud i can feel the floor shaking that he won't speak about my mother that way
>i have no control over my body at this point and had no idea i even cared about this that much, he talks about this shit all the time
>i'm consumed by rage as i continue yelling
>dad is crying
>let him go, continue yelling nothing of any significant meaning as the rage consumes every ounce of my being
>remember i had oatmeal, go to pick it up in an attempt to eat it, always eat when i'm anxious
>instead throw the oatmeal into the wall as hard as possible
>the bowl breaks sending oatmeal flying all over the room covering everything from the floor to the ceiling including me and my dad
>"why the fuck did you do that son"
>throw the leftover spoon i had in my hand into the wall, it sticks in the wall
>take off my glasses and break them in half
>punch my entire arm through the nearest door, pulling my bloody arm back out through the hole
>kick my foot through the wall next to it, creating another hole
>break door off hinges while slamming it
>"i'll call the police if you don't calm down son"
>"i'm trying but my body won't stop"
>destroy everything in my room
>yell and yell and yell
>whatever it was inside of me that took over eventually leaves
>fall down and lay on the floor until I fall asleep wishing I still had the ability to cry

Still not sure what happened there.
>>
File: kill_me.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>Trying to learn some math thing
>Look up info online
>All the comments are something akin to "Well, this proof is very trivial" or "IT's very intuitive and obvious"
>Freak out
>Delete my math pdf
>Go into a massive depressive spiral
>Walk around outside while quietly crying to myself for being a fucking idiot
>>
>>24437415
I don't really get mad when people wake me up, but I freak out. Last time my mom woke me up I jumped out of bed and started yelling "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH" I probably looked and sounded retarded.
>>
>>24440908
Whenever someone wakes me up I scream involuntarily.
>>24440841
That's really weird.
>>
>>24440841
I can understand the process of the reaction you experienced, but I've never gotten it anywhere near that strongly. One time my dad (who doesn't even live with me, my parents are divorced) was downstairs with my sister and they were yelling and arguing and she was crying, and at a certain point I just got so sick of all of the noise, went downstairs screamed at them for five minutes, and then angrily wandered around in the woods until he left.
>>
File: IlYe0py.jpg (391 KB, 900x737) Image search: [Google]
IlYe0py.jpg
391 KB, 900x737
>>24440886
just keep doing your best
>>
>>24437958
Or you can just pull over and let them pass. If tailgating makes you that unnecessarily angry, pulling over is an easy fix.
>>
>part that often breaks in my particular model of handgun breaks
>I can't go to a competition the next day because jej broken
>start screaming and hitting myself because I'm an idiot for breaking it
>break down crying
>fine 5 minutes later after ordering the part
What's wrong with me senpai?
>>
>>24442356
It's no surprise a gun-nut would be mentally deranged. Hopefully the police arrest you before you shoot up a school.
>>
>>24442399
>It's no surprise a gun-nut would be mentally deranged
I also have diagnosed severe cognitive disorders but I bought a gun 3 months ago, and have purchased 7 since being diagnosed. I even own a large magazine assault weapon and a high power sniper rifle. That's what we call freedom, familia.
>>
When I was working in a Christian thrift store years ago, a "family" came in requesting any free assistance possible, as they were in great need.

They had a foster child in tow. A dirty-looking kid, although sweet and mild-mannered. Maybe like 3-4 years old.

When asked what the kid's name was, these white trash tweaker fucks unironically/seriously said "oh, we actually don't know his name, we never asked or got it...we just call him Bubba"

I was simultaneous enraged and devastated, knowing for a near-fact that this child's life was going to be full of shit, catalyzing his own emergence into shit-hood. And then he'll more than likely repeat the process.

And the poor little motherfucker barely has any choice.

I think I would have liked to hurt these people. Shame that no tangible good would come from it.
>>
>>24442461
> I even own a large magazine assault weapon and a high power sniper rifle.

Oh, comon man. There's no need for shit like that, you know.

and by that i mean there is literally no possible purpose to a military-grade high-capacity concealed fully-semi-automatic weapon with the shoulder thing that goes up beyond killing innocent children in a school environment
>>
rage:
>eating noises, slurping
>hitting my head on something

weeping:
>religious music, especially when sung by children
>some historic footage/photographs
>>
Whenever I drop food, especially if it's like a bowl or plate. I literally scream and almost start crying.

I have a compulsion to dissemble things. I have broken quite a few things trying to get them apart, but I obviously got better with more experience. I am a junior Electrical Engineer, so I'm at least going in that direction.

TVs with motion-compensation and 120hz etc shit. I can't stand when video, or audio, is fucked up. Saw my friend playing WCII stretched one day and had to tell him to fix his goddamn monitor settings. I frequently mess with color settings and shit on tvs if I have the power to.

I am obsessive by nature. If I get stuck on something that should work, it really, really bothers me and I can spend hours trying to get it working. At this point I've trained myself in terms of speed and "error correction" skills, and I've transferred it to other domains. It really messes with people sometimes at how rapidly I can go through topics and working with whatever is going on even if I really should not have anything to say.

One of the positive things was I had a very affectionate friend, and after a long time we grew too close. Once we were coming from outside, from a fire drill, and she, not liking crowds, put her hand on my back. Literally it was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced.
>>
>>24437415
Reminds me
>start getting weird at my brother's house, he's been having surgery for neck cancer, lives with his wife and son
>sleep during the day because depression
>he comes into the room, tells me to get up
>I roll around, tell him to go away
>he starts raising his voice
>I throw my phone at him, leave a dent in his wall
>he picks me up, I don't remember if he carred or threw me down the stairs, or just pushed me
>jacks me up against his front door and threatens me or something
The whole thing didn't go well, but he got over it before I did
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.