[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you home alone on a friday night /r9k/ hm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tripsoflgbt.png (1 MB, 1300x950) Image search: [Google]
tripsoflgbt.png
1 MB, 1300x950
why are you home alone on a friday night /r9k/ hm?
>>
>>24415754
I'm too busy being pathetic. Talking to an obviously uninterested girl. Drinking. Trying to play games and chan it up at the same time
>>
>>24415754
Jokes on you, I'm going to be home alone on a Saturday night!
>>
>>24415754
I lost all contacts with the outside word because of Social Anxiety and related issues and now that I want to ascend Robothood I'm kind of fucked because I have no concept of doing that first stage of making companions without feeling like I'm shit. That being said I do find what I do instead of going out interesting, so there's always that.

I think I might start getting high all the time so I stop giving a fuck. At least enough to make a normiebook.
>>
>potsy

lel does she post on /lgbt/ often?
>>
>tfw you are waifuing elanna
>>
Please none of the ugly ones
>>
>>24416278
Rawr. I can live with that.
>>
>>24415754
>implying I'd spend time with one of those crazies

SAGE
>>
>>24415754
hmmph
>>
>>24416331
Why'd it have ot be cheska ;~;
>>
>>24416251
hope you like surgical vaginas
>>
>>24415754
rollan for myself
>>
>>24416380
i like personalities and cute girls and i'm a translesbian so it's cool
>>
> Tfw now officially seeing qt homeless girl
>>
File: 1448041726933.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448041726933.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
Requesting Circe pics.
>>
>>24415754
gosh please tell me these people aren't actually on this very site
>>
>>24416720
go to gay general he's a fag not a trans

he posts webms with every post
>>
bumpity boopee
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.