[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does hurting myself make me so hard? i dont do it for sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
why does hurting myself make me so hard? i dont do it for sexual pleasure but it alwsys ends with me masturbating then feeling worse than before

is there any like scientific explanation for this? does this happen to anyone else?
>>
You know store brand lube is much better at lubing yourself up than blood right?
>>
I dunno man. Pain just gives me a boner and I find cutting myself is the most fun. I use a jagged ass knife that rips instead of cuts and then I put shit like hot sauce or lemon juice in the cut and then I jack off. Feels good senpaitachi
>>
Have you ever cut your dong?
Do you think it would make you harder?
>>
>>24415462
i havent, but cutting my thighs doesnt make me horny, so i assume my dick wouldnt either
>>
>>24415225
Sounds like you have a fetish for being an emo bitch
>>
>>24415486
Why thighs tho?
Because it's hidden? My girlfriend used to cut her thighs because nobody would see
>>
File: he.jpg (20 KB, 373x359) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
20 KB, 373x359
>>24415289
>store brand lube
>>
>>24415513
yeah. i sorta started cutting my arms again since i realized the scars i already had wont go away, and it's not like im ever going to wear short sleeves again
>>
>>24415542
yeah man, like your great value lube or whatever. Equate or some shit, i don't know.
>>
>>24415586
They will go away dude, slowly but surely this girl I loved carved my name into her arm before she moved away and started fucking this fugly ass mongoloid but she moved back and I saw her at the mall and the scars were pretty faded and that was only like 2 years ago
>>
>>24415225
That's hot, anon. Would you like a girl to do this to you?
>>
>>24415681
i dont think i could trust anyone else to cut me
>>
>>24415733
But if you loved her and trusted her, then could you let her cut you?
>>
>>24415733
They would get carried away, I know I would
>>
>>24415733
That's part of the fun. Don't be a bitch, mang.
>>
>>24415759
maybe
i'd be very reluctant to because of >>24415765 but i guess it could show commitment or something.
it isn't something i would be immediately okay with

>>24415812
i cut like a bitch anyways. letting someone else do it just sounds dangerous
>>
>>24415841
What's your city?
>>
>>24415841
My roommates are super into mutual mutilation when it comes to their sex life
>>
>>24415855
vancouver
why do you ask?
>>
>>24415841
>sounds dangerous

That's the point. I don't think you're cut out for this, anon.
>>
friendly thread reminder, never date a chick who cuts
>>
>>24415951
I see what you did there anonymoose
>>
>>24415969
Please elaborate anon
>>
>>24415969
greentext now you faggot
>>
>>24416303
Second the notion
>>
>>24415225
why does looking at pictures like this make me hard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.