[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come whenever a woman is caught cheating on her husband/boyfriend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 330143.jpg (43 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
330143.jpg
43 KB, 300x400
How come whenever a woman is caught cheating on her husband/boyfriend, it's the guy she's cheating with who gets blamed and not her?

Like if Girl A cheats on Guy A with Guy B, Guy A will be like "I'M GONNA KICK GUY B'S FUCKING ASS"...shouldn't he kick both they asses?
>>
File: love-jam.jpg (188 KB, 1000x843) Image search: [Google]
love-jam.jpg
188 KB, 1000x843
>>24405782
Because women being whores is the default. So you have to rely on men to be "the bigger man" so to speak.
>>
>>24405782
>Guy A will be like "I'M GONNA KICK GUY B'S FUCKING ASS"

It is because Guy A was brought up to believe women have no agency. It's sexism against women.
>>
>>24406185
>It's sexism against women.
one can only be sexist vs. women...
>>
>>24405782
Just a coping mechanism for their shit taste.
>>
>>24406230
sexism against men is still sexism you fucking tumblrite
>>
because if you sleep with somebody else's woman you're marking yourself as superior to him, and he needs to assert himself as superior by kicking your ass
>>
>>24405782
Men are brought up to not hit a woman. Guy B is just a stress reliever for Guy A. He is usually not the only one to be blamed, it's just that the girl's punishment isn't physical
>>
>>24406287
Good point, anon. Toxic masculinity certainly has to do with it, too.
>>
>>24406257
No. though one can be prejudiced against males, it's literary impossible in western civilization to be sexist toward men. Much like racism vs blacks.
>>
>>24405782
I don't know if you've noticed this, but when a guy cheats on a girl, the girlfriend often confronts the girl that the boyfriend cheated on her with. It's in a bunch of worldstar/liveleak videos bruh. The cheating partner doesn't usually get away with their actions with no repercussions unless theyre with a beta fuck.

It's because it's a little bit harder to beat the shit out of your lover rather than a stranger. You beat up the person your lover cheated on you with, and then you come back and deal with your spouse however you want. That way the third party doesn't come back and you can reprimand your partner however you feel is most effective.
>>
File: 1260401613832.jpg (177 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
1260401613832.jpg
177 KB, 600x515
>>24406385
Blacks are a minority, which is why racism towards them is much more damaging than racism towards the majority (whites).

Population of women is about 51%, however, so they are effectively the majority. But even so, let's call it equal, in which case, sexism's leverage is equal on both sides.
>>
>>24406434
but women have faced similar systemic discrimination. For women to be sexist toward men, there would have to exist an power differential in the favor of women.
>>
>>24406185

was gonna say this

the mental gymnastics people will do to absolve women of moral culpability and agency are un fuckin real. It's the classic "woman as child" mindset.
>>
>>24406564
>implying women aren't the gatekeepers of the propagation of the human race
wew lad
>>
>>24406385
Just because your liberal college professor taught you that in your mandatory racism/sexism course doesn't make it the truth
>>
>>24406230

such obvious bait, and still people fall for this
>>
>>24405782
Stop thinking life is like hollywood movies.
>>
>>24406434
>>24406230
>>24406377
Please go back to tumblr/SRS
>>
>>24406434
Voe <3
>>
>>24406385
G8 b8 m8 i r8 9/11
>>
>>24406287
This guys has the answers
>>
>>24406185
Now that's some inception level delusion.
>>
>>24406907
Yes, because having sex is equivalent to being paid 77 on the dollar for equivalent work and some opportunities being barred of due to gender. Grow up.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.