[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the words c/uck, f/am, t/bh, and s/mh filtered? Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1443140752418.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443140752418.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Why are the words c/uck, f/am, t/bh, and s/mh filtered? Stop censoring thjs website please Jackie 4chan. What is a good reason for censoring those specific words.
>>
>>24392836
Because they're cancerous meme-tier words and you need to get you nigger normie culture off my board.

Get fucked, normie
>>
please uncensor these words... f/am
>>
desu kek senpai filter
>>
File: 1310163694951.jpg (25 KB, 450x465) Image search: [Google]
1310163694951.jpg
25 KB, 450x465
>>24392956
>kek

kek itself is a cancerous meme too though. Why replace one with another? I still don't know where the fuck it came from. Is it supposed to be some corruption of "lol?" Was lol not degenerate enough for you fags already?
>>
>>24392836
What does baka show up as?
>>
>>24393051
Oh.

domoarigatoumrroboto
>>
This isn't twitter, stop using niggerfaggot acronyms.
>>
>>24392836
It's because of mad people like you that I'm glad the filters are in place.
>>
>>24392836
>>24392866

>Blaming normies for something 4chan did to itself.

I mean I hate the normies but this is of your own making. You guys abuse the fuck out of words. You keep spamming them because you can't think of anything original to say. Yeah, it's funny here and there but it fails to be funny when it's the entire thread "s.hm t.h.b fa,M!' over and over and over.

>>24393019

kek is what lol translated too in Korean. It's from when people played Starcraft back in the day and the korean players said LOL it just came out KEK.

Now we have to say it on 4chan instead of LOL because saying LOL triggers 4chan's contrarian edgy teenager side that needs to be different from the normies.
>>
Because theyre fun words and a lot of the higher ups think they're above harmless fun.

Seriously they would rather see "blackbot feel threads" than us using niggerspeak to mock them. smhtbhfam
>>
>>24393071

4chan did it to make fun of that and did it so much there was no difference between them. It's like we're Poe's Law and Murphy's Law's child.
>>
>>24392836
Idk why to be honest family
>>
>>24392836

i thought it was fucking great, bringing the site back to its weeaboo roots
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.