[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fat fuck/ here? >Just finished a box of double stuffed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14
File: tfw+fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw+fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
Who /fat fuck/ here?

>Just finished a box of double stuffed oreos
>Opened each oreo up and added Reccees peanut butter in between

My chest is starting to hurt
>>
>>24366456
>My chest is starting to hurt
that means you're working out really good

you'll have massive gains by tomorrow friend, keep eating more, you'll soon reach maximum potential
>>
>>24366456
food is a shit tier drug
>>
>>24366456
Putting peanut butter in oreos what the fuck, how is it?
>>
>>24366456
sounds pretty good would you recommend it?
>>
That sounds like a novel idea OP. Makes me wish I had some oreos.
>>
>tfw 350 lbs.
>tfw don't care

I'm not proud of being fat but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
>>
been losing a fuck ton of weight just by cutting out sugar.

it's worth it,god speed my fat brethren.
>>
>eat like 1 meal per day
>sit in front of pc and sleep for the rest of the day
>gained more weight
epic :^)
>>
>>24368787
what the fuck do you eat?

i wish there was a website that told me what i could and could not eat.

if i lost 30lb i'd be a chad but fuck i don't know how
>>
File: 1447908947950106608168.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1447908947950106608168.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I eat like shit intentionally when I get extra depressed, like a form of self harm for a pussy.

Lord knows how much weight I've gained.
>>
I could probably eat half of one of those oreo-reese's sandwich cookies before throwing up.

fucking fat fuck FUCK
>>
>>24368849
Oh look its me...
>>
I'm a fat fuck in spirit, I eat like one and think like one, but I'm 6'3" and 135 lbs.

I don't think my body actually knows how to produce fat.
>>
File: nyaa.jpg (187 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
nyaa.jpg
187 KB, 960x539
>always 5'11" 190lbs
>get a desk job at a call center
>over a year and a half go up to 225
>gross stretch marks
>visibly chubby from face
>accidentally eat undercooked fried chicken from a fast food place
>got either food poisoning or salmonella the next day
>puked 8 times until the chicken I ate the day before was out
>slept for 16 hours
>didn't eat anything but a soup for the next 2 days
>my stomach shrank a lot and I ended up eating less when I wasn't sick anymore
>drop weight fast, like 5 pounds a week
>settled around 188-190
>all my underwear and jeans stopped fitting me b/c too big, started sagging down like a nigger
>been at this weight for 4 months now

feels good, just thought I'd share
>>
>>24368976
you're probably skinnyfat lol
>>
File: brandon2.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
brandon2.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
i've been on quite a rollercoaster in terms of weight

>always been really skinny and lanky growing up
>turn 18, decide to start lifting and bulk up
>have a hard time gaining weight at first but i start forcefeeding myself
>keep on lifting and browsing /fit/ with a passion for 3 years
>went from 180lbs to 260lbs at 6'5'' and strong as fuck
>stretchmarks everywhere on my biceps, chest, front of my shoulders, back, legs
>got used to eating large amounts of food
>suddenly lose all motivation to lift
>quit
>still eat loads of food

welp. it's been a year since i quit lifting now and i'm nearly 300lbs pure fat now. lost all my muscle because i do literally nothing all day.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
>have 26 inch waist at start of day
>ends up 28-29 by the end
>>
>gain 45lbs from anti psychotics
>go from 6' 140lb skeleman half marathon runner to 185lb fatass
>had to stop running because the increased weight hurt my son's shins
>stayed this way for around a year, lost most of running ability
>start job at shitty Menard's warehouse lifting heavy shit all day for 10hrs, 50-60hrs/week
>don't eat during lunch break
>eat like a 1000+ cal meal when I get home then sleep
>lost like 10lbs so far
I hate every single second of my existence and especially my job, but at least I'm losing weight without really trying.
>>
>>24367777
Nice quads, to be honest.

>>24366456
Do you get tired JUST getting out of your chair?
My brother gets tired like that.

JUST
>>
>chest is starting to hurt
>tfw too scared to tell doctor or family
>tfw just ate three slices of pizza

I'm eating better than I usually have and exercising more but the chest pains are becoming more frequent. especially when I breathe in deep.

wat do
>>
>>24369425
take another slice and dont forget to wash it down with olive oil
>>
Can a fatty give me a breakdown of your daily diet? Or the diet you had leading up to becoming fat if you are trying to lose weight now?

I am fascinated by people's diets and how far some people can push eating. And where the fine line of consumption is.
>>
>>24369456
Here's my diet for today:
>wake up
>eat nothing
>work
>get out at 11pm
>get steak & shake portobello and swiss burger with fries and dr. pepper
>still hungry
>about to make 25 combination pizza rolls with chipotle hot sauce
>gonna eat like 2 cups of spinach as well cuz I need to get rid of this shit
>gonna drink a half bottle of bolthouse farms strawberry and banan smoothie
>then most likely sleep
>>
I was 310 lbs and I'm down to 238 lbs in 7 months.
You guys can do it if you just look up a calorie calculator online and try eating more meat and veg while cutting down on sugar and shitty carbs.
>>
File: 1444367092822.jpg (10 KB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
1444367092822.jpg
10 KB, 200x176
>>24366456
>people love food this much
But then again I'm an alcy and if I wasn't that I'd be addicted to some other drug.
>>
I reached a point where I was almost 300 pounds and then I lost like 40 pounds at college because all of my money was going toward weed instead of food and then when I got home I went on a health kick because I was fat but malnourished in the last four months I went vegetarian and have slimmed down to like 220 and the weight is still steadily dropping, my chest never hurts anymore, I don't just break out into sweats from carrying stuff up stairs, and I think I would throw up if I tried to eat fast food again.
>>
I just got off of work and I made myself a triple meat cheeseburger, we also made fried rice at work since it was slow and took a huge tray of it home. I drink about a gallon of soda at work too.

I'm 350lbs.
>>
File: why.png (14 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
why.png
14 KB, 336x330
>>24369779
Why, man, just why.
>>
>>24369456
every day is just a blurry mess of garbage

today:
>wake up at 3pm
>eat a bunch of cookies and a bag of chips spread over 4 hours
>8pm, scramble up 5 eggs and eat them
>12pm, frozen pizza
>1am, another bag of chips

haven't eaten anything after that but its almost 7am now so i will probably eat another frozen pizza soon and then hit the sack.
>>
>>24369792
My parents were poor growing up so we ate fast food a lot and because I'm hispanic we ate very fatty mexican dishes.

I've been fat since I was 10, I'm 24 now. I literally cannot remember what it's like to be skinny or have a normal appetite. I can never eat a small meal without needs seconds, thirds or fourths. Just yesterday I ate an entire pizza and downed half a bottle of jack. I'm not necessarily unhappy in life, I try to be optimistic and shit even if I am going through a shitty time in my life. I have noticed though that I use food when I'm bored, sad, or happy. I'll literally eat just to do something.
>>
>>24369456
I'm the 350 guy. Actually most days I only eat once a day because I work every day. So what I end up doing is going all out when I get the chance to eat. I'll wake up skip breakfast and lunch and then when I get home from work I'll order two large pizzas or buy 20 bucks of food from mcdonalds.
>>
>>24369841
My parents weren't even really poor but they used to only feed me and my siblings McDonalds for months at a time. It was fucking horrid.
>>
>don't exercise
>don't ever leave the house except to go to school
>do nothing but play league of legends all day
>tfw broke all of the chairs because I'm a fat fuck
>>
>>24369841
iktf spic brother

>grandma always made rice & beans for me as a kid every time we visited
>the whole pot of rice & beans
>she would always make sure I ate at least 6 tamales on Christmas

I never understood why mexican grandmas always want to fill kids up to the brim but it was so god damn good
>>
>>24366543
.underrated kek
>>
anybody else /tryingtoeatthemselftodeath/ here?
>>
>>24370310
trying toe at themself to death?
>>
File: 1436745267746.jpg (58 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1436745267746.jpg
58 KB, 530x530
>>24366456
> Just finished a box of double stuffed oreos
> Opened each oreo up and added Reccees peanut butter in between
That sounds so good.
I'm not fat but I've started gaining a bit of weight. I think it's because I've started drinking beer instead of liquor (cheaper) and I spend most of my day driving instead of on my feet.
> tfw don't want to be fat but also a semi-alcoholic
>>
>>24369841

> I literally cannot remember what it's like to be skinny or have a normal appetite. I can never eat a small meal without needs seconds, thirds or fourths
> I use food when I'm bored, sad, or happy. I'll literally eat just to do something.

Fuck, my feels. I've been trying to diet for 3 years now, and it always just goes to shit. I have absolutely 0 self control. I want to be skinny so badly, but it doesn't seem in any way realistic at this point.
>>
I've always been chubby, but my beard and clothing style hide it pretty well. At one point, I decided to go all out and get fit. Only ate one small meal a day, ran a few miles every day and was overall miserable. I lost a ton of weight, smashed two girls and then got comfortable with where I was at. I felt like I finally made it and ended up getting lazy. Gained all the weight back.

I need to work on my willpower for sure. I enjoy running, but it's food that always bites me in the ass. Recently I've changed my eating habits;instead of multitasking while eating (watching tv, reading the news, browsing 4chins etc.), I just sit down at my table and stare at nothingness. Doing this helps your mind process the fact that you are eating. Before, I would finish a sandwich and some chips and still be hungry. Now, my body is processing that I just ate a decent amount of food and I find myself not starving for the next 5-6 hours.
>>
>tfw combination of being skinny fat and growing very tall gave you stretch marks on hips and thighs

just
>>
>>24370593
Fuck man, I've always dreaded getting stretch marks. I've gained 30 lbs. but they have yet to show up. Do the creams that people buy for stretch marks actually work, or have you not tried any yet?
>>
>>24370564

I need to start doing this. I can't remember the last time, outside of a restaurant, that I ate without staring at a screen.
>>
>trying to lose weight
>already losing hope a month in

I hate how even if you're doing everything right it still takes YEARS to see noticeable results. Like, my pants are a little looser and I'm sure I've lost 5-10 pounds. But I'm still a fatfuck and it's going to be at least a year before I'm not embarassed to take my shirt off, and several more before I'm actually aesthetic, if the stretch marks and loose skin haven't already destroyed my body.
>>
There is a sauce to be added to any foodstuff.

Fat fucks know this feel.
>>
>>24370634
Give it a try man, I just started 3 weeks ago and I find myself not looking forward to meals anymore because of how fucking boring it is to eat. Also chew slowly. Best of luck anon, let's see if it helps
>>
Anyone else /recoveringfatty/ here?

Down about 15 pounds in a month and a half. All these medium shirts I left to die in the back of my closet years ago are making a resurgence.
>>
>>24370625
>Fuck man, I've always dreaded getting stretch marks.
No one actually gives a shit about them in real life unless they're horrendous. 30lbs won't make horrendous ones.

That being said, if you ever become a faggot and start posting your body on /fit/, you will be ridiculed to no end by the 300lb "strongfat" posters there.
>>
>>24369456
265lbs, 5'10" here. I've completely changed my diet and started doing exercice because I'm just sick of the weight.

But basically
>would eat at random times in the day, often at night
>usually more 4-5 big snacks a day instead of 2-3 meals
>average of 2 or 3 McDonald's per week
>other types of fast food such as Subway or whatever
>ridiculous amounts of carbs, sugar, etc. (of course)
>tfw money is disappearing from your wallet because you buy too much food

I usually drank diet soda so I guess that helped a little. Still, 3/10 would not recommend. Stuffing loads of food in your mouth is great for a while (lasted about 3 years for me, and it got me through a lot of anxiety), but not so much when you realize how your feet hurt, how you get sweaty just by walking to the subway, how you look ugly in the mirror, how you are invisible to girls.

>tfw your belly hides your penis
>>
>>24370666
It's a slow process, man. Just make sure you're eating the right foods, getting enough rest and hitting the gym. I started going to the gym again after a 3 year hiatus and gained like 50 pounds, I'm sore as fuck but I feel great.
>>
>>24368976

Its calories in, calories out, anon. You're not eating like a fat fuck. You're eating like a skellington. Its just science.
>>
>>24368198
>sounds pretty good would you recommend it?
Yeah, but I used it between the Golden best ones
>>
File: 1446872187476.png (759 KB, 605x453) Image search: [Google]
1446872187476.png
759 KB, 605x453
>>24367777
>these have only been checked by one person
disgraceful desu
>>
>>24368838
It's actually really easy. I lost 60 lbs just by adjusting my portion sizes and cutting out most snacks, sweets , and sodas.

Google your Tdee. That's the number of calories you need to eat to maintain your weight.

Then use my fitness pal to track your calories and eat like 300 less a day then your tdee.

Also buy a fucking scale and weigh yourself every time you shower.

You can do it anon!

I lost about 5 lbs a month for a year straight so it's very gradual but I have kept it off for a year now.
>>
>>24366456
>tfw depressed and barely even eat
>>
>>24369456
>wake up at noon
>eat second half of large pizza left over from last night dinner
>can't have pizza without soda
>2L of coke
>listen to music
>make 2 salami and cheese sandwiches
>mayo and drowning in mustard
>hate the taste of mustard, wash it down with 5 cans of coke for each sandwich
>walk 5 miles west because I love walking
>come home, another 5 mile walk
>oh man, I'm tired because I walked a lot
>I deserve a pizza because I worked so hard walking 10 miles
>can't have pizza without soda
>2L of coke
>realize I consumed well over 3000 calories today
>punish myself by drinking 750ml bottle of vodka
>black out around 2am
>repeat that most days for 3 full years

6'5, went from 240 muscular to almost 400. I've gotten myself back down to 285 now, surprised that I'm not dead from the extreme abuse I put my body through.

To be honest family, the hardest part was getting rid of the soda after it being a meal-completing staple for so long. Ankle pain and shin pain is hell.
>>
>>24366456
Shit nigger are you gonna die?
>>
>>24368994
I've heard this story so many times before I lost weight and it convinced me to do a short fast in order to feel this stomach shrinkage everyone talks about. Holy fucking shit did that change everything. I just had a water fast for six days and afterwards I was completely satisfied with less than 1/2 the food I used to eat. I dropped weight so quickly after that, it was so great.
>>
>>24369300
Wtf? You're 6'5". You know how easy it is to get laid? Even those 6'0" monsters who are taller than most guys are still nearly half a foot shorter than you. If you were /fit/ you could be swimming in pussy regardless of your face.
>>
File: tumblr_ntubl8MlWO1sb8dwvo1_1280.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1038) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntubl8MlWO1sb8dwvo1_1280.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1038
just ate a box of icecreams after lunch, already drank four bottles of soda today, and i haven't even had dinner
good thing i have a fat fetish
>>
File: 1437864579052.png (260 KB, 803x790) Image search: [Google]
1437864579052.png
260 KB, 803x790
>>24372248
I will never understand this fetish, but whatever floats your boat anon.

Do you like the feeling of fat on yourself, or is it something you can only appreciate on someone else?
>>
At 5'7 and 290lbs, as of this month I'm officially morbidly obese. Feels great senpai.
>>
File: 1446183761050.png (107 KB, 436x408) Image search: [Google]
1446183761050.png
107 KB, 436x408
>>24372383
>5'7 and 290lbs
>>
>6'3"
>200lbs
>was 250lbs over a year ago
I'm gonna make it boys
>>
>>24368994
>>24372155
same here, I used to be totally unable to eat less than 5 meals a day until I lost my appetite on antidepressants. Fucking normie assholes who say that eating less is easy should consider that fat people have larger stomachs due to eating so much for so long.
>>
>>24371576

Few years back I lost 100+ lbs without cutting out soda, just switching to diet soda and eating lower calories meals with better nutritional content like more protein.
>>
>>24366456
Right here :/

> 5'10" 260
> I was 220lb last year
> but gained 40lb

My goal last year was to be 170lb, but I'm 40lb over my original weight, and its fucking retarded.

I have a weakness for Chinese food, milk, biscuits, cakes, cereals, pizzas, and creamy pastas its fucking ridiculous.

My biggest kyrptonites would have to be peanut butter jelly sandwiches and even something more toxic... Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwiches. I tend to have them with milk each sandwich heavily matted and a cup of milk would be 500+ calories.

I down 10 of them and it becomes like 5000+ calories. Its really easy to get fuck and especially if you're active. I was gymming three times a week, but made good strength gains lol.
>>
File: 1443903202353.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1443903202353.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>24366456
What the fuck

how could you be okay with eating oreos like that? disgusting.
>>
how can fat ppl afford that much food

what the fuck
>>
>>24370625
Bio-oil my nigga
>>
File: 1293864407444.jpg (23 KB, 404x375) Image search: [Google]
1293864407444.jpg
23 KB, 404x375
>>24366456
I hate fat fucks. My ex was a fat bitch and her mom was even fatter.

Nice girl though and more chubba for the hubba hubba.
>>
>>24368838
>i wish there was a website that told me what i could and could not eat.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Get /fit/ anon. Quit being a big faggot making excuses. Your going to die.
>>
It's not exactly rocket science to lose weight, if you're morbidly obese, just eating less will make you lose weight since the calories needed to maintain your gross obesity is probably in the 4000s. If you're not morbidly obese just eat less and eat more nutritious meals.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.