[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>circumcised >cant masturbate without shitloads of lube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1444398311122.png (35 KB, 253x389) Image search: [Google]
1444398311122.png
35 KB, 253x389
>circumcised
>cant masturbate without shitloads of lube
>seriously, its almost impossible, as my skin is too rough it gets caught and i can't keep stroking

fucking hell. i cant even masturbate normally. i guess its anal for me
>>
>>24365922
I masturbate raw as a cut guy all the time. I guess my circumcision isnt real tight though. I do however have circumcision scars all the way down my dick somehow, so besides the dicklet status and discoloration, i gotta worry about my grizzled frankencock
>>
>>24365922
I feel sorry for you m8, really. I don't know what I will do without my foreskin.
>>
>tfw phimosis
>tfw never had sex so I don't know if it will hurt
>tfw the prospect of potential pain makes me chicken out whenever some 2/10 wants to fug
wat do?
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>tfw circumcised
>tfw never ever used lube or lotion
>tfw OP is a c.u.c.k
>>
>>24366010
Fap a lot until your skin slowly get's better. I couldn't get my foreskin all the way back when I was like 13 or something, but I can now. So don't be a pussy.
>>
>>24366066
This.

What the fuck is wrong with your dick op?
I've never had any issue fapping, and lube just fucks my shit up when I use it.
>>
>>24366066

how do you do it? doesnt your hand get caught on the head? my head sticks out over the shaft
>>
>>24366073
I'm 25 and I masturbate a lot. I can pull it back when I'm flaccid, everything else would be pretty disgusting, but I cannot when I'm hard and I imagine it to be extremely painful if it happens accidentally.
>>
Post your cut dicks so us normie uncuts can get an idea of what you're talking about
>>
I just grab my dick by the middle and jerk my dick skin around

don't really have any problems
>>
File: Artbook20.jpg (150 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
Artbook20.jpg
150 KB, 1000x979
We need to stop talking about cut dicks like they are all the same. First off, circumcision procedures can go differently for many reasons. Sometimes the foreskin is cut so completely that, when erect, the skin on the penis is extremely taught and cannot be stimulated easily without lubricant. There are other cases where the procedure, while successfully removing the foreskin, has left an amount of skin allowing for the penis to be stimulated without lubricant. Plenty of cut people can jerk off the same way uncuts do; grab their dick and move the skin. Additionally, the shape of the head can make it easier or harder.
>>
>>24366180

aren't you supposed to rub over the head too?
>>
Use the TLC tugger, Mario.
>>
File: Capture.png (143 KB, 496x382) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
143 KB, 496x382
>>24366138
>I imagine it to be extremely painful if it happens accidentally
...for you
>>
I'm a cutfag and I fap without lube all the time. I have to space each session with at least a day inbetween, though, or the little thin thing on the bottom of my dick where the head meets the shaft tears and bleeds a lot. It's very painful.
>>
>>24366427
I wish I was such a big guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.