[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i bought a hydraulic dick pump because i'm mentally ill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hydromax-x40.gif (30 KB, 385x373) Image search: [Google]
hydromax-x40.gif
30 KB, 385x373
i bought a hydraulic dick pump because i'm mentally ill and my medication has made me impulsive, it arrived and i realised "oh shit i spent a lot of money on this i guess i have to put it to use" and i was already shaved down there, but i can't!
the "comfort pad" does nothing to stop the skin of my ballsack gradually being sucked in until my right ball is jammed right up against the seal and it feels like my spunk tubes are being stretched, and whenever i try to re-arrange my ballsack i accidentally break the seal and air bubbles in.
tonight will be my third night trying to figure out how to use this piece of shit.
i'm already 7" x 5" and i've never had sex anyway, there is literally no reason for me to do this.

i'm so upset. 8 year old me did not think this is what i would grow up to be, NEET, spending time stressing out over a fucking dick pump.
>>
>>24356454

If you could stretch your penis everyone would be walking around with a 12 incher or larger
>>
>>24356531
no you don't realise how much work and time you actually need to put into it, that's the reason.

also, oh god, i also bought one of these... fuck.
>>
>>24356558

If penis stretching worked it wouldn't matter how long it took and everyone would be doing it to compete

It doesn't work, penis pumps only make it swollen
>>
>>24356607
steroids work, does that mean everyone's cycling dbol?
>>
>>24356626

steroids don't increase your penis size either
>>
>>24356657
i was contesting you on your claim that "everyone would be competing with one another"
>>
>>24356825

Steroids work and people do use them to compete

you are correct

penis stretching doesn't
>>
>>24357097
that's not the point i was making at all.
steroids work, so why isn't everyone doing them?
they work right, surely everyone would want to do them then?
by your logic.
>>
A lot of people do steroids because they work
>>
>>24357221
a lot of people use dick pumps too
>>
>>24357242

dick pumps don't enlarge your penis
>>
A Fleshlight would be a better buy
>>
>>24357253
dicklet please
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.