[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: 1447703369337.jpg (70 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1447703369337.jpg
70 KB, 640x427
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?
>>
there are no upsides to marrying or having kids right now. the internet has ruined us and made us all impatient and entitled.
>>
make shitty b8 threads about it on /r9k/ of course
>>
File: 497.png (64 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
497.png
64 KB, 540x300
>>24313146

Just keep it moving folks, nothing to see here
>>
>wanting to sign your life and money away to some bitch and kids that most likely arent yours

Yeah, nah mate I'll stick with my good life. No one gets my money.
>>
why is this a problem? most people just end up being dead-end peasants anyway
>>
>productive, self-sustaining members of society
>they prefer to spend their time doing things they enjoy
Holy shit, what a travesty.
>>
I know this is b8, but...

Why would I want to help a society that's shit on me from the day I was born?

In regards to having children, why would I curse an innocent child with the burden of existence?
>>
Sounds great OP, I'm engaged and a good company man but I'm going to break it off, find an easier job and adopt the lifestyle you've described
>>
>they make their money
>they do what they want with it
>what they want isn't what you want
How dare they go against the status quo, they should be killed.
>>
File: 1438847528261.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1438847528261.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>24313146
>2015
>marring with feminist
>having children
>>
Just curious OP, what is your sex/race?
>>
>>24313146
>because they're pathetic vermin.
Stopped reading there

That's not why white males are dropping out. There's just no incentive to try anymore. It's not worth it. Gotta make it worth our while before we give a shit.
>>
>>24313146
You can start by fixing women. Stop women being whores and fix divorce laws. Once you do that men will be fixed as well. If can't fix women than men have no motivation.
>>
File: 1372371352109.jpg (60 KB, 625x920) Image search: [Google]
1372371352109.jpg
60 KB, 625x920
>>24313146
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE
>WAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>24313320
White male

A real male, not a lowtest faggot manchild

3 nice white children, 4th one on the way with a loving white wife.

>inb4 beta kek manchildren will spam JUST-memes and "LE ENJOY YOUR ALIMONY"
>>
1) there's enough goddamn people on the planet anyway

2) life is short might as well spend it doing what I want
>>
>>24313377
Enjoy your happy married life and children. I'll enjoy my animu.
>>
>>24313146
I Wonder who is behind manchild culture
>>
Stop treating men as disposable second-class citizens.

You haven't seen anything yet, the amount of men going their own way will only increase as is happneing in Japan.

In the end society will either end male disposability or collapse as men refuse to work for a gynocentric system. I'm guessing on the latter. And if so, it serves you right.
>>
>>24313146
I am one of those guys you hate. Own my own house. Stay away from me people. Save majority of my cash in overseas bank accounts or stocks. Spend most of my time on hobbies. You want me to go out and find a girl when women are going around fucking 50 different men? No. I am more than content. Don't even get me started on the huge risk of a divorce. I don't want to lose everything because some feminist bitch got bored of me. The only way I would ever get married is if I could find a pure virgin. Good luck getting one of those in today's world.
>>
>>24313377
Give me proof. Post a picture of you and your family. Otherwise you are just talking out of your ass
>>
>>24313146
back in the day they would have just died or been exiled. Now they'll be propped up by society but at least you wont have to worry about their genes spreading.

I personally dont mind the dead weight, and once the baby boomers die it wont be that bad. Every neet that doesn't leave the house is just one less person I have to compete with in life (if you dont think life is a zero sum game, you're delusional). I'll gladly give a portion of my tax dollars to funding autismbux or whatever
>>
>>24313146
end feminism. make women accountable for their shitty behaviors and lifestyles.
>>
>>24313377
Don't take the b8 boys
>>
>>24313377

You're insecure. You were taught what a "real male" is, you have now accomplished the "real male" dynamic, and no one really cares or values that you have.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>24313405
the palestinians?
>>
File: 1445149985823.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445149985823.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>24313146

By solving the hypergamy problem.
>>
>>24313439
Yes yes you're right, good goy
>>
>>24313429
>ne less person I have to compete with in life (if you dont think life is a zero sum game, you're delusional)
Oh yeah man, once you "win" at life you will get a guaranteed grant to enter "life level 2" and proceed to "compete" there
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2600x2902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2600x2902
>>24313405
I wonder...
>>
Single men whether they have lots of money or not usually just don't buy a lot of shit once they've settled the essentials. Women and children, on the other hand, are expensive as hell, which is why "the system" is always going to try to encourage men to get saddled with both. This keeps the economy going, remember they need to fund war and elderly entitlements. No other reason.

Stay single, save money, fuck the system.
>>
>>24313378
flawless logic, desu Fa|V|
>>
>>24313146
Nice opinions you got there OP.
>>
File: 1443238644685.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1443238644685.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>24313209
>Tumblr + mainstream media convinces women they all deserve 10/10 Chads who can read minds
>they will remain single until they find Sir Chadsalot
>they will remain single forever

>4chan + Reddit + mainstream media convinces men they all deserve 10/10 perfect waifus who know no authority but their boyfriend/husband
>they will remain single until they find Waifuchan
>they will remain single forever

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
>>
>Get home(As in the house I own) from work.
>See this tumblr thread calling me a "manchild" for not wanting to marry some feminist whore who fucks a different Chad every weekend.
Fuck off tumblr.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 420x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 420x311
>2015
>not watching anime

Everyone should have equal access to Anime
>>
>TV NOT ALLIGNED PROPERLY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24313146

Oh they know. They also know what happens to men who seriously talk about it.
>>
>>24313477
>thinking anime and glorious Nippon is to blame
Might need to loosen than tinfoil fedora there
>>
>>24313146
Why do you care though? Stop trying to make people live how you do, everything is trivial so what anyone does doesn't matter much.
>>
you posted the exact same thing on /pol/ dickwad
sage
>>
>>>55916125

I'm getting tired of this fucking bot.
>>
>>24313476
naw I'll just get to live the last half of my life way better than you will. I also dont think you understand what exactly "zero sum" means.
>>
>>24313522
I thought fedoras were the hats you MGTOW neckbeards wear. Or have you moved onto flat caps now?
>>
>>24313146
We don't care about real life because real life is shitty and stupid
So we pretend we're anime characters or video game protagonists in our spare time becaue they're all examples of people who actually have fulfilling lives, which are nigh impossible here unless you consider mediocrity to be fulfilling
We're living the lives in our heads that we were denied in our flesh
>>
>>24313507
This

If you speak out, any chance of a decent career is gone, you'll be placed on some watchlist, and you'll never be taken seriously again.
>>
>>24313146
How about we fix it by making women responsible for their actions.
>>
>>24313590
That'll never work, do you honestly think they're capable of something a dog can do?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>24313568
But fedoras are awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
>>
>>24313377
ROFL. A guy with 3 children wouldn't have the time to browse r9k.
>>
>>24313565
Oh yeah man the later half of life means that once you die everything you have done will absolutely matter and be relevant and can grant you super powers and live another life.
>>
>>24313590
>women
>accepting consequences for their actions

It'll never happen m8
>>
Ask women that. They are the ones rejecting us. Every single guy wants a girlfriend but women won't settle for anything less than a male model.
>>
Honestly if the Jews rigged up society so that I get to play video games and jerk off to anime girls and BTFO normies in the process, then I may have misjudged them
>>
>>24313634
Serious question

How many girls have you asked out in the last 3 months? Be honest.
>>
File: pe13.png (186 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
pe13.png
186 KB, 400x396
>>24313608
>even fedora retards got friends
>>
>>24313634
Except OP almost described my husband perfectly, even down to the specific shit he collects but sans university degree.

Hobbies aren't the only contributing factor to attraction, and there are girls who would share those hobbies anyway.
>>
>>24313634
>Every single guy wants a girlfriend
But gays, asexuals, and other things exist.
>>
>>24313662

Why would you ask girls out if you're a NEET?
>>
>>24313662
Not him but I ask out like 4-5 a month after getting to know them a little.
>>
>>24313649
Normies are so fucking mad we're not miserable.

Literally crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>24313377
Ha! don't believe the roastie lies lads
>>
>>24313679
OP wasn't talking about NEETs. He even specified that they have well paying jobs.
>>
Until the singularity or a good VR substitute, I'm an antinatalist. The muzzies can have the world, maybe in a thousand years we'll get another shot at earthly paradise.
>>
>>24313146

Nice try roastie, you won't get the beta bux you desire.
>>
>>24313710

Why would you ask girls out if you had a well-paying job?
>>
>>24313485
The difference is that VR and sexbots are coming. Not sure if women will be satisfied with their virtual husbandos but I'm sure that 95% of men will be alright with the fake stuff.
>>
>>24313679
>tfw want to ask girls out
>can't because I don't have friends, live with my parents and work a shitty job and know that they'd find out and lose interest
>>
>>24313662
No idea. In just one night out I can approach 20-30 women at clubs and bars. And I go out every other weekend. Who the fuck keeps track of all the times they been rejected? That's autistic as fuck
>>
File: A-1622298-1258592093.jpeg.jpg (11 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
A-1622298-1258592093.jpeg.jpg
11 KB, 300x268
>>24313485
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/young-women-are-living-at-home-at-record-levels-2015-11-12

>A record 36.4% of young women were living at home with their parents or other relatives last year, the highest share of the population since Franklin Delano Roosevelt was president.

I guess you're winning, ladies. Keep outcompeting males for jobs while waiting for them to take you out of your parent's home and provide for you. So far it's working swimmingly.
>>
>>24313741
Because the combined income of two people working well paying jobs makes life extraordinarily nice.
>>
>>24313771

But you can look after your own needs with one well-paying job, the rest is just adding unnecessary complications
>>
>>24313732
Immediately what I thought too.
>>
>>24313675
> asexuals, and other things exist.
not they dont
>>
>>24313750
>expecting to find quality women in bars and clubs

No wonder you guys hate women, you're constantly going for bar trash and club sluts.
>>
Why should I care if the mankind goes extinct because I won't reproduce? I'm content that way I'm living my life.

If you people care so greatly about survival of mankind, just have 10 children or something to make up for my 0.
>>
>>24313609

>he's admitting to being so stupid he thinks people can't browse the internet in their spare time!

I bet you're one of those complete losers who sits here all day and, more to the point, thinks you have to sit here all day to he part of the 'community'
>>
>>24313146
I'm pretty sure you shitposting on 4chan means you're manchild.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24313146
I don't know.
That pic looks comfy, though, but don't his feet block the view?
>>
>>24313662

>expecting me to even try when I'm a 4/10 subhuman

I'll stick to my 2D girls bruh.
>>
>>24313662
I don't want to bandwagon here but I think women's standards are getting a little out of control. I don't think it's 80% of women shooting for the top 20% of men but there is probably a grain of truth in there. Too much is expected out of men. And there's that lovely "if you don't meet my standards you're not a real man!!!" argument. That argument gets to me. You're not entitled to an attractive boyfriend anymore than I'm entitled to an attractive girlfriend. No, that means I don't meet your standards. The fact they get away with that shit speaks volumes about what's happening to this generation of women. If you don't constantly dress up and look pretty do men stand around and say where have the real women gone? My own standards are pretty high so maybe I'm a hypocrite. These are just my observations and maybe the effect is amplified because this place is a bit of an echo chamber.
>>
>>24313485

>things omega males tell themselves as they seek to justify their failure and misery and denial - the post
>>
File: pay for me waaaahhh.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
pay for me waaaahhh.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>24313146

I'll take the bait.

Any man who doesn't make it his mission to cater to feminine imperatives will be considered worthless by many in this society.

It doesn't matter that living up to the traditional standard is a losing game. It doesn't matter that women pushed for quotas to get unmerited favor in higher education, STEM and business, apparently not realizing there's only so much space to go around and that this would naturally lead to fewer men in these areas, then bitch when exactly that happens and say that there are no "men" anymore, "men" meaning high earners.

I love it when women inadvertently cop to being hypergamous whores. The general complaint is summed up by Helena de Bertodano: "Put simply, women can no longer draw on a pool of men who are better educated and earn more than them as marriage material. Whats more, not only can they stand on their own two feet financially, but if they do want babies they can do so without men."

As I thought, Feminism was a bluff all along. They said gender roles were a social construct, right? "Why can't women work and men be house-husbands?!" Now they bitch there aren't as many college educated high earning men to subsidize their life on easy street, and marriages with female breadwinners are far more likely to end in the wife cheating, usually with a male co-worker in an "Alpha" position at work.

Fact is, women now have all the traditionally masculine powers in society, without the accompanying responsibility, and while still retaining their traditional female privileges and their sexual power. For instance, we used to compete with each other in work order to fulfill the social expectation of providing for a wife and kids at home. Now we compete with each other AND women, but still with the same expectation to provide for one as well.

The gist is that women are double dipping into both responsibility-free power, as well as their traditional privilege, in many areas of life and society.
>>
>>24313146

How do you manage to support three children and a preggo wife and still manage to find time to shitpost on pseudonymous imageboards?
>>
OP look we know from the first paragraph that this shit is bait try harder next time ;)
>>
File: ok cupid stats 3.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
ok cupid stats 3.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24313662

Got rejected by a single mom of 3 kids by 3 different guys and hooker a while back in the span of 10 days or so, don't give me this fuckin bullshit I swear to god
>>
>>24313209
>the internet has ruined us and made us all impatient and entitled.
>the internet
I've never seen "parents" spelled that way
>>
>>24313822
Ive joined classes and clubs to try and meet women, too. The last time I met a girl who wasnt in a relationship was in 2011. I think trying to get a girlfriend is a waste of time if you're not 8/10 or above
>>
>>24313874

Apparently house-husbands are highly likely to cheat too. It's when both earn the relative same amount that things end up mostly okay, which is where you start getting into the problem of women taking high-earning jobs from men
>>
>>24313874

Their love of immigrants will be their undoing. Eventually all they'll have left is cattle privilege.
>>
>>24313146
a new oprah

who is given a show that is on tv every single afternoon. where she tells women every single day

>stop comparing yourself to your facebook friends
you're not sarah. you're not jennifer. they had drive, intelligence, and made sacrifices. that's why they're in good shape and making $55K at 24. stop trying to aspire to the type of friends, and men, and lifestyle that they enjoy. it's not for you. because you're lazy, dumb, and basic.

>stop looking for a man to fulfill you
no one is going to understand all of your stupid interests. no one is going to anticipate all of your stupid feelings. no one is going to say interesting things to you every single day. and most importantly, you're not going to do that for anyone else, either. just meet a man with whom you can peacefully coexist. but only after you learn how to occupy yourself, or maintain non-sexual, fulfilling friendships.

>stop putting pressure on yourselves to look perfect at all times
men don't fill your closet with high heels. the police will not arrest you for not waxing your vagina. stop blaming men for this pressure that you put squarely on yourselves.
>>
>>24313146
No woman wants us lol
>>
>>24314014
>the police will not arrest you for not waxing your vagina
you totally should do that anyway though
being a roastie is bad enough, but that's at least something you can't change anymore, but a hairy cunt? fuck off with that
>>
>>24313757

They thought they could have all the same "power" as men without lowering their standards in dating to account for the inevitable paradigm shift it would cause.

They'll never lower their standards though. They'll reinstate polygamy/bigamy before then.

Fuck, we basically live in a polygamous society now.
>>
>>24313146
you're against people either saving or passively investing

top fucking kek
>>
>>24313874
good news in all this is my cousin has a house husband
she's works as a high-up in DOW, and travels around a ton, never cheats, husband is the coolest dude ever, love when they visit
even though the rest of my family hates him for being lazy and thinks he should go get a job and she should start pumping out kids for them
good people are out there, even with all the shitty cunts thinking about themselves
>>
>>24313146
Politics is a puppet show theatre.

Why would you want to spend your finite life on a scam?
>>
>>24314014
cont.

lots of guys vaguely want to have kids. and many of them already have good jobs anyway, so it's not like they have to go out of their way for that.

but then there's having to meet a cunty, muh way or the highway feminist, and then having to actively keep an eye on her to make sure she isn't fucking unemployed chad in your house. it's just unnecessary shit on top of making sure your kids are being brought up well, and that you're somewhat engaged in the community. and that's another thing - women are clearly destroying the family, but more than that, they're destroying the community. men with valuable skills and experiences to share with kids are at home on the computer or playing video games because they're just an individual, not a family within a community.
>>
>>24313875
Because it's bullshit. What we're really dealing with here is a delusional woman. She got rejected by one of or all of the three men she mentioned and is shitposting about it. Notice how baby crazy she is. The 3 white children are a fantasy to her. This male persona she's come up with is again a part of her fantasy. It's even more obvious that she's bitching about them spending money on "trivial horseshite" and not on her.
>>
If I found a great girl who actually loved me and we were perfect for each other then I wouldn't mind not playing video games or posting on 4chan for long periods of time.

Those things keep me sane. I'm in college making money on the side. I'm fine the way I am for now I guess.
>>
>>24313146

Women are the selectors. They're choosing to ignore these guys. Hypergamy is being pushed to its limit.

So tell them to marry these guys and have their babies.
>>
Computers, video games and anime are de-stressors that help me not think about the hardships and complexities of life

Women are hardships and complexities.
>>
OP, that's basically me what you are describing here. No woman will ever love me because I'm small or something and I'm not involved in politics and the like because it requires lots of social skills. I tried.
>>
>>24313855
The 80/20 rule says that 20% of men will get to sleep with 80% of women. That's backed up for the most part by statistics showing that the average man has far fewer sexual partners than the average women. It doesn't at all mean that 80% of women are exclusive to the top 20% of men.

/r9k/ just completely distorts this to the point where some people here genuinely seem to think that the majority of men never gets sex at all. It's literally projection.
>>
>>24314144
This. At this point there's nothing we can do. Normals really like to fool themselves into thinking they're making a difference.
>>
>>24313146
Nice copy pasta.

Your examples aren't really true manchildren.

They have jobs and Im guessing they live in their own. These are independent adults that you feel aren't very well adjusted.

I'm a good example of what most social commentators would consider a manchild.

>28
>have worthless ba
>have near min wage part time job. I make less than $12k a year.
>dont really seek better employment because, 1) there's still very few half decent jobs and the competition is fierce, and 2) my current job is pretty easy and I wouldn't want a job that sucks even though it might make me more money.
>live with parents
>don't date or anything because it doesnt seem worth it even though Im a kissless hugless virgin.
>>
>>24314383
Plus the genetic evidence that 80% of women historically reproduced while only 40% of men did.
>>
The tradcons and feminazis must be reading this thread and panicking. Men are starting to wake up and open their eyes.
>>
>>24313874
Please tell me that pic is supposed to be sarcastic
>>
File: Tinder whores.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Tinder whores.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>24314383

I don't think that's the case right now, but I can see it becoming so in the future at this rate.

However, if you break it down by who has the most non-committal sex, it would definitely be a 20 or 30 percent ratio.
>>
>>24314720

Nope.

I actually stumbled on the source the other day by pure happenstance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRikFf7rSeI
>>
Risk/reward and cost/benefit ratio is completely thrown out of balance. That's why being a manchild is the most successful strategy currently.
>>
File: 1446104599468.jpg (56 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1446104599468.jpg
56 KB, 800x804
>>24313906
Lmao. Why would anyone ask a single mother of 3 out? Trying to get a fucking Brady bunch going or something.
>>
>>24313935
>it's all muh parents fault, not mine!
>>
File: misogynist man.jpg (5 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
misogynist man.jpg
5 KB, 240x210
>>24313568
>implying there's anything wrong with being MGTOW

Fuck off roastie.
>>
File: tapping out.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
tapping out.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>24314887

hit rock bottom man I had to do something pls forgive me s m h t b h f a m
>>
>went to university
No
>earn a decent amount of money
Yes
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
I save most of my money
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
Why should I care about that shit.
I can't stop 10000 niggers from parading down the streets for some dumb shit or I'll get killed or thrown in jail
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime
I don't watch anime and most of my free time is spent on the computer but I also go to the gym, play rugby and have a job
>>
File: 1440623328252.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1440623328252.png
22 KB, 530x444
>>24313935
all these neets and robots think it's society and the media's fault that their senpai fucked their brain up.

>Complains on the Internet about their shit life
>Doesn't try to make anything better for themselves for more than 2 minutes.
>Dirty sluts ruined my life, senpai. /cry
Welcome to R9k.
>>
>>24314914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6CBqYxFcF4
What an hero
>>
Why do hobbies have to be productive? They're hobbies.
>>
>>24313146
>save it for no apparent reason

That's me OP, I save and/or invest all of my money. You some kind of Jew? Want me to spend all my money on shallow consumer goods? Well too bad, this "goyim" ain't getting sucked into your capitalist bullshit.
>>
>>24313146
My life is great. I have a wonderful career and own my own home. Debt free because I didn't move out of my parents house until 26. Why the fuck would I want to get a with whore? The way I see it I can get with some used up slut who will divorce me in 15 years or I can stay alone and save all my money up. Easy choice. Women aren't worth it nowadays strictly because of their whore behavior. I am glad feminists exist because it shows all women are whores in the inside and aren't worth pursuing. What counts is on the inside and women are full of filth on the inside.
>>
File: 1446990544641.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1446990544641.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>>24314887
>threads say "go for single mothers, they're on your level"
>ask a single mother, still get rejected and mocked
Fucking normalshit "advice."
>>
File: Niggas Beta Learn.jpg (13 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
Niggas Beta Learn.jpg
13 KB, 250x246
>>24313146
>>24313568
>>24315003

I'LL BE GOD DAMNED, SEEMS I GOTTA GET MY TOAST ON ONCE MORE NIGGAS

KICK A BEAT

Artist: Pep-E and Wojakk'd
Song: "Status: TOASTED"
Album: Niggaz BETA Learn

GET REAL ROASTIE
YOU THINK I'M FUCKIN YOU?
HOE SHOWED ME HER PUSSY
I SAID "DOES THAT COME WITH AU JUS?"

"I'VE FUCKED 5 CHADS IN A WEEK" SHE WAS BOASTIN'
THAT'S WHEN I KNEW THAT IT WAS TIME FO' SOME TOASTIN'
I SAID YOU THINK YOU HOT SHIT? BITCH OPEN YO EYES
YOU GOT AN ARBY'S NUMBA 5 WIT EXTRA CURLY FRIES BETWEEN YO THIGHS

GO OUTSIDE AND GET LAID?
BITCH I THINK NOT
COLLECT YOUR TEARS IN A VIAL
USE EM AS LUBE FO' MY SEX BOT

YO STATUS IS "TOASTED" BITCH
YOU JUST GOT ROASTED BITCH
(REPEAT 2X)

SEE, YOU GOT NO POWER OVER ME NOW HONEY
I BEAT MY DICK AS IF IT OWES ME MONEY
WHICH I GOT MORE OF THAN EVER BEFOE DAY BY DAY
SINCE I DROPPED OUTCHA GAME AND WENT MY OWN WAY

GIGS UPON GIGS OF "MUHSOJINY" PICS
TO BUST OUT WHEN ROASTIES TRY TO PULL THEY DIRTY HOE TRICKS
BITCHIN' THAT WOMEN MAKE LESS MONEY THAN MEN
BUT THEN WON'T FUCK WIT A NIGGA MAKIN' LESS MONEY THAN THEM

AND THEN ONE DAY YOU HIT THAT MUTHAFUCKIN' WALL
AND YOU REALIZE HOW FAR A FUCKIN' ROASTIE CAN FALL
WHEN I SEE "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN?" POSTED
IS WHEN I RIDE UP ON YA AND I WHISPER IN YA EAR "STATUS: TOASTED"

YO STATUS IS "TOASTED" BITCH
YOU JUST GOT ROASTED BITCH
(FADE OUT)
>>
>>24313146

Maybe a lot of us just gave up.
>>
>>24314901

True, they never influenced us completely, but the majority of our behavior is determined by our parents.
>>
File: 1442286928289.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1442286928289.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
>>24315197
Nice familia mixtape release when?
>>
Why is having children so damn crucial? There's enough of us already, having a kid literally doesn't contribute to the world in any way, if anything, procreation should be discouraged.
>>
Relevant to the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1hwXDjbgms

Prof. Jordan Peterson speaking truth as usual.
>>
>>24315461

There actually isn't enough of us in the western world.

For a society with tax-systems and social safety nets to continue to function, there has to be more people born into the world than people who die every year. There's need to be more paying into tax systems than taking out of it. If there's less people being born, the older demographics put extreme strain on things, from being more expensive to take care of for the wages of the young to having to cut back the social safety nets to keep those safety nets even functional.

If you live in America, the Mexicans and the general status as the Land of Opportunity keeps you around this replacement level. If you live anywhere else in the west, your society is under the replacement rate, and the baby boomers are going to severely weigh down society over the next few decades.
>>
>>24313771

Good luck getting a girl with a good paying job to marry you. Those women don't settle for less than 300k/year.
>>
>>24313146

Give their jobs to immigrants who work hard and give a shit
>>
>>24313675
They are a tiny, infinitesimal, over-represented minority.
>>
>>24315446

I just write lyrics right now, no beats or anything.

Got another one about the Alpha fucks/Beta bucks dynamic, but it needs to be tweaked, too many syllables and shit, need to trim it.

Working on another one about the Beta Uprising.

Then the title track, Niggas BETA Learn, where I try to reach out and get through to white knights and show them the error of their ways.
>>
>>24313377
>3 kids
>Shitposting on a website's board aimed at the kind of people that in turn just flips your argument on to yourself

You're not even trying by trying.
>>
100bucks this is copy pasted straight from pol
>>
>>24315789
It turns up there every few days, correct.
>>
>>24313146
Give me 5 good reasons why I should get married to some normie feminist bitch who just wants to leech my money while she fucks tyrone and chad in secret.
>>
>>24315552
Excellent videos, I'm watching the first one right now.
>>
>>24314014
TELL EM SISTA
>>
File: 1443027077333.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1443027077333.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>24315789
I'm gonna pay you 100 bucks to fuck off
>>
hahahaha buttmad /pol/ weenie. deal with it. im never going to breed and i'm glad the kikes and muslims are wiping cumskins out, smdh, ima kill myself.
>>
>>24315833
>while she fucks tyrone and chad in secret.

There are songs for that:
soundcloud.com/chelsealankes/secret
>>
File: IMG_20151116_014710_534-1.jpg (2 MB, 2980x1677) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_014710_534-1.jpg
2 MB, 2980x1677
we are the beautiful ones

your Hollywood fairytales mean nothing.
>>
>>24316410
Jesus Christ. Based anon.
>>
File: pepeautism.png (158 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
pepeautism.png
158 KB, 1000x963
>>24316410

ma nigga

fuck off Nagasaki Hiroshima Toshiba. BLOX BLOX FUCK THE ROBOT
>>
>>24316410
>could've fed many starving families
>spends it on fucking paper-thin cardboard cutouts
>>
>>24316500

>taking money from beta robots and autist to feed niggers

lmao
>>
>>24315716
make one about normies and their way of life
>>
>>24316535
Yeh, I shouldn't expect sympathy or empathy from an autistic robot.

>implying colour of skin means shit
>>
>>24316500
Maybe those starving families deserve to die for not using birth control if they are poor? Not him but I came from poverty and had to work as a paper boy as kid just to get money for food to eat because my mother was a drug addict and wasted all her cash on drugs instead of food. I worked my way up so can they.
>>
File: 1386122826696.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1386122826696.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>24313209
>there are no upsides to marrying or having kids right now.

This. There really is no upside having kids now aside from the peer pressure of all of your friends and coworkers doing it - who in turn, are also likely giving into it thanks to said peer pressure or the romantic fantasy that they'll "enrich" your life Right now they cost a ridiculous amount of money (not just college and education) and with the manchild problem getting larger and larger thanks to shit like the internet, there's no guarantee that they'll be out of the house at 18 or willing to take care of you when you're old and dying, much less even visit you.

There are studies time and time again proving that people and couples are almost always become significantly more depressed when children are thrown into the mix, moreso than couples without kids or even single people. They are often the primary cause of depression, divorce, bankruptcy, fatigue and so on.

Sometimes beginning parents will try to delude themselves into the illusion that children are fun and great; that the feeling of love they give is worth all of the effort - until they reach their teenage years. There's a reason why the teenage years and latter of parenthood are often ignored by both parents and adult media - and it isn't just due to the fact that they're breaking away from you to do their own thing: at the teens and early 20's stage they're literal fucking assholes out for themselves. The pet dog-like days of old where they love you and always see you as their source of light and inspirations starts to wane, and that "love" and "like" for your child/children just devolves into "love," which is due to nostalgia you had for them in their younger years.

This isn't even taking external factor or potential physical or mental disorders into account. Like autism, mental illness, ADD, the shitty economy, a dying & overpopulated environment and so on.
>>
>>24316582

>implying race is defined by skin color

even if they are white, whatever, idc. Why should I share my money with normies? are you a commie or what?

>>24316583

this. anyone who is poor yet continues to pump out children deserves what they get.
>>
>>24316583
>Maybe those starving families deserve to die for not using birth control if they are poor?

Very few deserve to die. If you're so poor, have little in your life and experience such daily amounts of suffering, lack of education and lack of reason to live, you'd probably have a kid, wouldn't you? If they can't afford food, they can't afford birth control
>>
>>24316626
>Why should I share my money with normies?

Because they're humans capable of suffering just like you and not all normies contributed to make your life miserable.
>>
>>24316663

again, why should I share my resources? why dont you take it from people who have too much already? why steal from some autistic NEET?
>>
>>24316410
This here. The only people who have a problem with manchildren are the women who would ordinarily exploit them. Sorry roastie, we found a way out of the game. Go kek someone else.
>>
>>24316631
If they can't afford birth control than the very last thing on Earth they should be doing is having sex. They know damn well it could result in children. Completely irresponsible they children should have been taken upon birth and the parents should been sterilized for the good of society and humanity.
>>
>>24315552
Still watching the video. So far the professor is entirely right, except the same thing also applies to many young 20-something women out there as well.

That's why so many women are pushing for the LGBT movement and latching onto dogs to cater to cater to their maternal needs and social/romance setting, as they continue to pursue aspirations in the workforce.
>>
>>24316410
thug life
>>
>>24316663

I recognize that "normies" can feel bad about things, but they have very few real problems and are more likely to ostracize those that do than not.
>>
File: 5 stars.gif (341 KB, 375x266) Image search: [Google]
5 stars.gif
341 KB, 375x266
>>24313429
Now that's the way to think there buddy
I feel like I could learn something from all your apathetic edge there friend
You're going places guy
>>
>>24316703

fucking THIS!!!

God. I can just imagine how my life would've turned if I didn't take the autistic manchild path. I would've definitely been kek'd, cheated on and robbed by some whore in my 30s once I'd been all settled in.

ROASTY WHORES ARE MAD BECAUSE THEY CANT GET THEIR BETA BUX ANYMORE.

BTFO!
>>
>>24313146
You want solve problem? Perhaps bait less
Maybe show love toward comrades
compassion was free last I check
Perhaps you check your privilege ya
>>
>>24316587
Ouch. Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>24313146
>Ctrl + F
>Father
>No results
>try again with Dad
>Still no results

What most of these man children needed was a dad or father figure. When you don't have the healthy family unit.
>>
>>24316587
>tfw I was an easy teenager
>>
File: womenruiningtheworld.png (74 KB, 1324x420) Image search: [Google]
womenruiningtheworld.png
74 KB, 1324x420
>>24316824

this is also true but its mainly due to women being objectively fucking shit.
>>
File: 1447450565296.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1447450565296.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>24313146

You want manchildren to opt back in and assimilate?

Then you better come up with a damn good reason to do so. 'Contributing to society' doesn't work because the vast majority of us don't see a society worth contributing to.

We feel dejected from it, and as a result no longer want anything to do with being part of a society that never wanted us in the first place. Similarly men get screwed over by the court system if his cunt of a wife divorces his ass.

On top of shitty marriage laws, unappealing incentives and society hating us for the crime of being male, there's no reason to be anything other than a manchild in this 'progressive' day and age.
>>
>>24316846

/thread

being a manchild is the only decent option now.

>>24316844

and holy fuck that picture and dubs of truth.

WOMEN BTFO!!!
>>
>>24316695
>why should I share my resources?
Resources should be balanced across the world because we're all the same thing

>why dont you take it from people who have too much already
I don't want to go to jail, but I'll encourage these people to when the opportunity arises

>why steal from some autistic NEET?
I'm not stealing, I'm asking you to give a lot of the money away

>>24316704
So you're saying instead of dealing with the problem, just fuck them off and forget about them? Do you even understand why there's so much crime and poverty in this world and why people are so shitty to each other in general?

>>24316750
We're talking about people here who go starving on a daily basis, how isn't that a problem?
>>
>>24315581
> make the population grow endlessly and all our problems will be solved!
>>
>>24313355

I live in the midwestern US in a small city/large town. I looked at the w4m on craigslist. Good God, so many disgusting fat single mothers asking for a knight in shining armor to pay for their shit lives as if they had inherent value. I could understand wanting Joe-Bob the trucker with thinning hair, a massive gut, and no hobbies other than beer and football - he at least has a bank account and can provide for her crotchfruit. But she wants - no DEMANDS - more than that, when in reality Joe-Bob is her best option, let alone what she's likely to obtain. The sense of entitlement is what makes it so ridiculous.
>>
>Marriage isn't necessary for educated women due to their improved incomes.

>There aren't enough Chads to go around so women act more slutty to catch their eye. Coupled with porn this sluttiness makes it easier to for Chad to get laid with minimal commitment and effort. No need to marry.

>Marriage and relationships with women are unrewarding and dangerous for men now. Rape, domestic violence accusations and no fault divorce + alimony and custody being given to women almost by default are to blame because they ruin men's lives.

>Tertiary education prolongs the amount of time young men spend in an adolescent like stage. It's partly due to the difficulty of finding employment due to exorbitant qualifications demanded by employers.

>Non-Chads either don't earn enough to start families or are wary of getting involved with women. Their decisions are cushioned by the super abundance of porn, entertainment and casual sex.
>>
>>24316895

this.

this is what conservtards and captialistkeks believe.

>MUH INFINITE GROWTH WITH FINITE RESOURCES!! DURR
>>
>>24316846
So because you've made no sustaining effort to fit in with society and improve it, you're rejecting yet leeching off of the very thing you hate like a spoiled edgy kid instead of striving to improve it and do your duties as a human.

Makes sense...
>>
>>24316835
But are you an easy twenty-something now?

I would assume not, since that's why you're here. And I didn't exclude twenty-somethings from my original post either.
>>
>>24316891

>Resources should be balanced across the world because we're all the same thing

spotted the delusional leftist.
>>
>>24316978
Considering that I no longer live at home and we have a good relationship, I'd say I am
>>
No reason to marry, really.
Why waste all the time I spent at university, working my decently paying job to pay for a worthless cunt?
Yes, I'd love to have children one day, but it's not going to happen.

Why not spend all my time, effort and money on doing the things I actually enjoy?
I do enjoy politics and history, but I also like playing video games and watching anime.

Looking at the direction the world is going sickens me to the core.
Women have become worthless, shitskins are invading our countries and our governments are doing nothing about it or supporting this behavior.
I just gave up, it's all going to burn down sooner or later, right?
Why not enjoy myself instead?
>>
>>24316981
What's your problem? Are you saying one person is more important than another?
>>
>>24313649

I wish they would, but neetbux might as well be unicorns. I just want internet, games, movies, a clean place to sleep and cook, and the time to exercise and enjoy previously mentioned diversions. That wouldn't cost much.
>>
>>24316959

>duties

Are you fucking serious? No one has a duty to do shit. Take your sense of false moral responsibility and sell that to normalfags who would eat it right up.

>muh effort

More normalfag bullshit.
>>
>>24313662

Sexist, why do you assume men have to do the approaching? Equality, or do you think all women should be 1950's style housewives?
>>
File: 1432581601509.gif (498 KB, 405x228) Image search: [Google]
1432581601509.gif
498 KB, 405x228
>>24316891
>>Resources should be balanced across the world because we're all the same thing
said the kyke to the goy
>>
>>24316959
>IT'S YOUR DIVINE DUTY TO MARRY A ROASTIE AND START WORKING YOURSELF TO DEATH. CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY YOU EDGELORD, MANBABY.

Fuck you roastie. I pay more in taxes than you earn. I don't owe anything to some used up, parasitic slut and Chad's bastard spawn.
>>
>>24317026

yes. believe it or not, humans are primates and we are hierarchical in nature.

nobody is truly equal. were all superior or inferior to others in different ways.

>>24316959

>duties

lol fuck off /pol/tard

>>24317053

this. women should be making the effort. fucking sexist bigoted shitlords.
>>
>>24315552

On the first one, this is great
>>
>>24317035
>No one has a duty to do shit

If that was the case, you wouldn't have 4chan, internet, a computer, electricity, clean water or food on your table you little cunt. You wouldn't even be alive because your parents wouldn't have raised you and there would've been no food for you. You're just a leech who's deluded himself into thinking the world owes him a favour because "the world has to be perfect or I don't contribute to it, I just leech of it!!"

You stupid fucking kid cunt.

>More normalfag bullshit.

Nice contribution again, kid.
>>
>>24317103

>duty is what keeps people going

lmao, so naive.

A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life itself is will to power. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>24317103

>MUH CONTRIBUTIONS!!!

Let me guess, you had a tough time at work and feel justified in ridiculing NEETs?
>>
>>24314108

Labiaplasty is a thing, not any more expensive than a boob job.
>>
>>24317077
>yes. believe it or not, humans are primates and we are hierarchical in nature.

That simply implies the structure of a society/culture. That doesn't make the worth of one human life more than another.

>nobody is truly equal. were all superior or inferior to others in different ways.

Yes, some people are physically stronger or smarter than others, but that doesn't mean their right to live a life minimised of suffering is any different to anyone else's
>>
>>24313146
their is no problem bait
>>
File: 1383263762945.gif (2 MB, 403x234) Image search: [Google]
1383263762945.gif
2 MB, 403x234
>>24316959
Not that anon, but
>you've made no sustaining effort to fit in with society

Hard for them to do when society outright rejects them. Not impossible but significantly harder.

> instead of striving to improve it and do your duties as a human.

This is the kind of shit that society enforces to keep people steady and under control. If you really want to change lives and improve the world for the better, you could drop your potentially cushioney career to help volunteer organizations and realize that having kids in an already overpopulated world that's on the verge of a behavior-sink sort of collapse is not the smart thing to do.
>>
>>24315197

Got a qt loyal Waifu
breaking the chains of the Vaj jew
hurts when niggas I'm related to talk down and laugh at you
niggas think they better than me cuz my girl ain't actual
but I'm practically numb to the criticism
fuck my family, who I fuck with is my decision
At least my girl doesn't text in the bathroom
and isn't batshit crazy when her cunt leaks Ragu
damn
better put my sleeves up
Roasties in here are heating up
bleeding cunts act like I ain't ever seen a cunt
just spent 20 bux on a legal slut,
feelsgoodman finally got my wee wee sucked

Maybe i don't belong here and deserve a ree
don't take it personally
That's not what I'm really like
cartoons for life
>>
>>24317147
>>24317133

I'm fucking done with this place. You can all rot for all I care.
>>
>>24317164
>That doesn't make the worth of one human life more than another

but it does....

yes it's cruel and shitty but that's the universe we live in, deal with it.

>Yes, some people are physically stronger or smarter than others, but that doesn't mean their right to live a life minimised of suffering is any different to anyone else's

I agree with that...to a point.

>>24317188

have a nice day at work, wageKuck
>>
>>24317026
What does it even mean for one person to be more "important" than another? More important to whom, and why?
>>
File: 1447133115482.jpg (79 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1447133115482.jpg
79 KB, 403x401
>>24317188

Thanks for your valued input wagekek. I'll think of you the next time I pick up my NEETbux check.

Oh, and keep up the hard work.
>>
>>24315581

A system based on perpetual growth is doomed to fail. Even if you were right, why must I be invested in the outcome? I have no reason to be, even for selfish reasons. I'll be dead by the time the negative effects really come into their own.
>>
>>24317197
> yes it's cruel and shitty but that's the universe we live in, deal with it.

Why? The worth of a human being is totally subjective. We can just rule that people are all equally valuable or that left-handed people are worthless or whatever. It's all arbitrary and subjective. People struggling with poverty and starvation is a physical, material problem and saying we can't solve it because some people aren't "worth" it is so callous and selfish that the other primates should eject you from the group to die of mange.
>>
this thread again?
(lmao that was mooted)
>>
>>24317206
Exactly.

Any idea of someone's life being more worthy than anyone else's is nothing but projected ego.

Take two new born babies, identical twins. Is one worth more than the other? Is one more deserving of not suffering from hunger every day? Should one have excess money to spend on fucking cardboard cards while the other starves to death when the rich one knows it?
>>
>>24317268
Based anon.

I wish I could say these retards will grow up and wise up eventually, but sadly, they likely won't.
>>
>>24317268

leftist detected

take your delusional fantasies of equality elsewhere.

Next you're gonna tell me a nuclear physicist is just as important as some starving nigger in Africa.

>>24317297

another deluded lefitst kek who denies that humans are hierarchical and it has worked very well for us.
>>
>>24316587

I work with a lot of late 20s - early 40s people. Lots of Evangelical Protestants. You're very right. The funnest part is that they try really, really hard to believe that having children wasn't a mistake. They only rarely admit it, when life is really fucking them over. Most are resigned to the idea of having children even if they don't yet because that's "just what happens".
>>
>>24317268
>>24317315

samefagging commie retard

>hurrdurr its subjective durrr durp durp

you retards dont even know the meaning of the word.
>>
>>24317318
>Next you're gonna tell me a nuclear physicist is just as important as some starving nigger in Africa.
Exactly, you fucking retard. WHAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?

>>24317330
Absolutely no value in this post whatsoever.
>>
>>24313662
around 3. been rejected 3 times
>>
>>24317103
People don't create/maintain and provide anything unless it benefits them. I pay for my internet, water etc. and that money goes into the providers' pockets. It's no ones duty. It's their selfish choice which happens to benefit others.

>>24317268
>The worth of a human being is totally subjective.
No it isn't at all. The worth of a human being depends on their ability to provide for themselves. Why should we value those who have proven that they are so incompetent that they can't do that? Propping up those mediocre specimens is harmful to the group. Have you seen the tragedies wrought by the poor? Poverty is the seed of deviance and criminality. State welfare only encourages the proliferation of those parasites by giving them succor where they would have had an incentive to improve. As a result all we get are more and more poor, leeching more and more off of everyone else and endangering their lives.
>>
>>24317297

Worth is determined by society. Even if you choose to reject the unspoken worth society places on you, it still affects you. Parisians are generally more valued than Syrians, for example. White kids who get kidnapped are infinitesimally more valuable than kidnapped black or brown kids. Patrice O'Neal even had a bit about that. We all know it. You don't have to like it, but it is true.
>>
>>24314301
one hundred percent this.
>>
File: pepta.png (394 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
pepta.png
394 KB, 639x640
>>24315716
I would have gone with 'Boy Beta Know'
>>
>>24317511
No, worth is SUBJECTIVELY determined by society.

Your kidnapping scenario. Tell that to a 4-year-old and your argument fails.

These prejudices only happen through delusional, prejudiced conditioning. Just because a lot of people (note: in a really poisonous, dumb, destructive society) might value a white kid being kidnapped more than a black kid, doesn't mean it's right.

Anything you argue is based on this prejudices, which are obviously wrong. Because, as in this example, you know nothing about the two kids. And yet, with the only real difference being skin colour, they both are capable of suffering in the exact same manner as you and me.
>>
>>24317490
>People don't create/maintain and provide anything unless it benefits them

Oh, I guess that's why your parents raised you and didn't abort you as a foetus then. So you can live off their fucking earnings as a useless, awful person while you sit back and abuse entertainment while rejecting the very thing that gave you these comforts.
>>
>>24313377
No one mentioned this guys sweet dub dubs?
>>
>>24317318
> Next you're gonna tell me a nuclear physicist is just as important as some starving nigger in Africa.

Who gets to make that decision? Is it you? I don't remember voting for you. Almost all of the physicists I know (though I admittedly run in biology circles) don't consider themselves any better than starving niggers. Funny thing, though, all of the sociopaths I know go on and on about how much more valuable they are than niggers - even the ones that are niggers.

> No it isn't at all. The worth of a human being depends on their ability to provide for themselves

Who gets to make that decision? Is it you? I don't remember voting for you.

> Why should we value those who have proven that they are so incompetent that they can't do that?

I don't care if you "value" them. Help feed, clothe, and educate them so they're not miserable and dying.

> Have you seen the tragedies wrought by the poor? Poverty is the seed of deviance and criminality.

So eliminate it. Give people enough to eat and a place to sleep and I think it will surprise how quickly they cease to be criminal and deviant.

> State welfare only encourages the proliferation of those parasites by giving them succor where they would have had an incentive to improve. As a result all we get are more and more poor, leeching more and more off of everyone else and endangering their lives.

Have you ever starved? Slept on the streets? Please enlighten me as to how you came about these suspiciously familiar insights regarding the lives and thoughts of people you don't know in situations I'd wager you've never been in.
>>
>>24317666
I'm sorry Mr Lucifer. I'll be more attentive in future.
>>
>>24317652
>He thinks I chose to be born
>muh do the right thing, fit in society anon
>>
>>24317687
>Who gets to make that decision?
The people who you're trying to make do things.

>Help feed, clothe, and educate them so they're not miserable and dying.
No.
>>
>>24317609

I agree it's very wrong. That doesn't make it less real. The 4 year old cannot affect change. As another anon put it 'will to power'. My thoughts and feelings and opinions mean very little compared to a person from a wealthy family from the East Coast, and their opinion matters much less than say, a Rockefeller.

I agree, it would be better if life were fair and things were at least a little more equal. But they're not, and life is very unfair. What's right or wrong is irrelevant. There is evidence for my view of things - police responses to kidnappings, for instance. That's more objective than your idea of inherent equality. I wish you were right, but sadly you're not.

If subjectivity determines reality, then it's not exactly subjective, is it? What matters is what happens, regardless of if it's based on faulty premises.

I attended a dinner at the home of an old money family once. It was amazing to see the social rules spoken and unspoken that all served to identify those who belonged. It's another world, and one I don't belong to. I feel equally worthy of life as them, but I don't pretend my worth is the same.
>>
>>24313146
>guns are considered man children shit

Get fucked, liberal scum.
>>
>>24317652
Parents have children to satisfy their egotistical desire to pass on their genetics and values and so that they will have someone to care for them in their old age.

>>24317609
Worth is not subjective. People make contributions to society/the economy with their taxes and with the relationships they get involved in.

Further more, there is no reason for me to contribute in excess especially if that contribution supports those who harm society (i.e. those too incompetent to make a decent life for themselves)
>>
>>24317757
>The people who you're trying to make do things

BTFO'd son.
>>
>>24316913
It's more like the Hollywood make average or dumb people think they can achieve "American Dream" by doing nothing
In reality,only very good people with some luck can get to those great things and they're decent human beings
But too many morons think they deserve the same and they're the main character in this society

Btw I'm immigrant not born here. American women is the most delusional and crazy people I've seen on earth
>>
>>24313868

I work with a single mom who holds the beliefs the guy fucking posted about. Straight from the horses mouth its not a myth.

She's a single mom making shit money in her thirties and wont date anyone who isnt tall handsome and wealthy.

Had countless normal guys with jobs, homes and cars approach her and she's rejected them all because they weren't hot.

Her own words today " Who wants average?".

If this is coming from an out of shape, over the wall single mom imagine younger women?
>>
>>24313146
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason
>no apparent reason

Um.. retirement? Rainy day fund? Saving up for an investment?

Do you even manage your own money? Do you even make money? I imagine you're a fucking roastie who gets by on her father's dime or some poor fucker that got caught between your huge vagina.
>>
>>24317687
Lol you have no argument. All you can do is throw around insults and hide in emotional pleas and non-argument questions.

Starvation is bad so there shouldn't be people who starve. We can do that by letting them either die or pull themselves up. I'm not going to feed and clothe people who decided to forgo the opportunities that I took. No one is entitled to anything from anyone else.
>>
>>24317687
>Almost all of the physicists I know (though I admittedly run in biology circles) don't consider themselves any better than starving nigger
Uhm... You believe them?
>>
>>24313477
what the fuck is wrong with taking walks?
it's healthy and lets you clear your mind.
>>
>>24317827

It's something of a relief to hear other places might not be so bad. I've even been told other areas of the US are better, but I'm skeptical beyond the general sense that big cities encourage higher standards on all sides.
>>
>>24315461

Because women are so vapid and empty inside they think that having a kid will "complete" them somehow.

So they fuck around with 50 different guys when they're young and pop out a couple of kids or so and endlessly obsess over them for their entire lives.

How many of you out there have seen a fb post about how their kids are "my entire world" or how they only live for their kids? Yeah. It's fucking mind boggling.

I live for my fucking self. I'm not going to pick up somebody else's mess.
>>
>>24313146
This sounds like the life familia, can't wait to finish uni to make the "decent money".
>>
>>24317723
Go ahead and kill yourself then, I'm not stopping you.

>>24317783
>Parents have children to satisfy their egotistical desire to pass on their genetics and values and so that they will have someone to care for them in their old age.

Holy shit. I didn't think r9k was THIS delusional, but holy fucking shit. Wow. I'm sorry you felt your parents never loved you.

>>24317758
>My thoughts and feelings and opinions mean very little compared to a person from a wealthy family from the East Coast, and their opinion matters much less than say, a Rockefeller.

Again, entirely subjective. They matter more to WHO? Businesses? Invested interests? Sure. But in reality, aside from this poisonous society? No way. My opinions are as important as both a homeless guy's and Obama's.

>If subjectivity determines reality, then it's not exactly subjective, is it? What matters is what happens, regardless of if it's based on faulty premises.

I meant subjectivity determines society's reality. Objectivity determines real reality. As in, everyone is entirely equal in terms of worthiness of happiness, fulfilment and minimised suffering.

Let me take you back to my point on:
>These prejudices only happen through delusional, prejudiced conditioning. Just because a lot of people (note: in a really poisonous, dumb, destructive society) might value a white kid being kidnapped more than a black kid, doesn't mean it's right.
>>
>>24316500
>why didn't you spend your money the way I want you to?
Give your whole paycheck to niggers then, you bleeding heart.
>>
>>24316891
>I'm asking you to give a lot of the money away
Ohhh, well as long as you ask nicely. Sure, I'll just tell the gubmint to give my funds to Tyrone for more crack for his 25 kids.
>>
>>24318072

They matter in the sense of the change an individual can affect. I don't disagree with you whatsoever. My point is that what is right or wrong or subjective or objective is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1361560159075.jpg (39 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1361560159075.jpg
39 KB, 720x720
>>24316844

>screencapped my post

honored tbqh
>>
File: 124343.jpg (56 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
124343.jpg
56 KB, 426x600
Maybe because the world is a parade of shit and they have no intention of joining it since there are enough people who do so, and even those people who marry and have kids don't make society better.
>>
The only way to reduce the bachelor demographic in Europe and North America is to make marriage a better deal for men in the West.
>>
i donno, like, i am a manchild, i dont give a fuck, i know that me and my gf are gonna get married in a few years and just have a bunch of animals, living life without kids and enjoying what we like to do together don't involve children, yeam were gonna bang all day, watch anime and blow money on shit we enjoy, but its a life worth living and i dont see a problem with it.
>>
>>24317103
Production of goods is a result of moral duty?

Please pick up an economics class, you are embarrassing yourself. Pick up a book.
>>
>>24318128
>what is oxfam

>>24318143
Glad we're on the same track then. I was only talking about the real truth, not societal prejudices.

My points lead up to the obvious outlook that we should foster this "real" truth, rather than support the one western society does.
>>
>>24318277
I'm not saying wageslaving is ultimately good, I'm saying it's more valuable and much more honorable than being a selfish NEET.

>someone else should change the structure of society so it's no longer shitty, not me!!!
>>
>> 24317877
> Lol you have no argument. All you can do is throw around insults and hide in emotional pleas and non-argument questions.

To sum up the thesis of my argument: "Arguing about who is and is not valuable is a waste of time. Let's actually help people instead of creating pointless hierarchy - the result will be more enjoyable for all involved." Was that over your head or something?

> We can do that by letting them either die or pull themselves up

Right, because food and shelter are allocated on a per-person basis by an impartial force immune to human frailties. The papers you posted proving that were very convincing.

> I'm not going to feed and clothe people who decided to forgo the opportunities that I took.

What opportunities were those, pray tell? Maybe if you explained them clearly in a public forum more people might "choose" not to starve to death.

> No one is entitled to anything from anyone else.

I hope you're not an American:

> We hold these truths to be self-evident
> that all men are created equal,
> that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights
> that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I am an American and proud of it. If Nature didn't "entitle" human beings to food and shelter, I will vote to do it by force of law.
>>
>>24318275

Get a vasectomy, my friend. And be aware antibiotics decrease the efficacy of birth control.

>>24318283

I am a total cynic, and I have no hope of the human race as it is ever establishing a society even somewhat resembling that. It would take total control - perfect slavery, essentially. But that's another topic.

Suffice to say I wish there were enough people that think like you. It's a survival mechanism for me. If I hadn't stopped caring or hoping, I'd have gone fucking crazy by now.
>>
>>24315552

Adding to this list

https://youtu.be/t966lVrHEzo?list=LLM5lrCw76VX7C-0MahL0wLA&t=3528

58:48 timestamp or so if it doesn't jump to it

>women are picky
>lots of men have no sexual partners and no children
>almost all women have at least 1 child
>some men are hyper procreative
>men are subject to selection pressure and many fail
>women rate men as overwhelmingly unattractive (85/15)
>women are the gatekeepers of reproductive success
>there is no more fundamental judgement than the rejection by a woman

I'll say that again. There is no more fundamental judgement than the rejection by a woman. Women do not want your genes surviving to the next generation.

I actually watched the movie "Crumb" after watching this and it was extremely fascinating.
>>
>>24318072
A person's worth can be objectively measured by their impact on society in terms of how much wealth they produce and their effect on the safety of those around them. The poor consume more than they give back and are more likely to endanger others by being criminals. Such people should not be rewarded for putting a strain on society and making bad choices. Society has a duty to encourage and reward the best so that they continue improving the net quality of life.
>>
>>24313146
And none of those man children have ever killed anyone or hurt anyone (besides feelings). Just face facts, man children are THE most peaceful people on planet earth. The world could learn a thing or two from them. Get rekt OP.
>>
File: photography-inspiration1672.jpg (38 KB, 680x549) Image search: [Google]
photography-inspiration1672.jpg
38 KB, 680x549
>>24313146
Because we're in the midst of a massive behavioral sink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

"Manchildren" and NEETs at large are the "beautiful ones" or "cannibalized ones" that Calhoun described in his experiment. They were so ostracized and cannibalized by their own colonies that they inevitably secluded themselves to the point of pure isolation, only popping out of their nests to retrieve food when all of the other mice and rats were gone out of the area or asleep. They did nothing but groom themselves in their spare time, hence the nickname.

The SJWs, hardcore feminists and the gender-switched roles at large represent the large pockets of aggressive female mice/rats that devoured their own young and competed each other for sexual and hierarchical dominance. The less dominant ones simply abstained from mating altogether, but most continued to partake in vain aggressive pecking-order behavior; very similar to that of modern first world women who're putting off children in an effort to establish a successful career for themselves.

The selfish alpha male mice/rats who engaged in violent sexual behavior, extreme dominance and cannibalism (but did nothing to lead or control their colonies) amongst lesser male mice/rats in particular, can be compared to the Chads or the sociopathic leaders, politicians and corporations that lead to our world today.

Limited food and space equates to the limited and food reserves in our environment, obviously.

You can also correlate recent strides in the LGBT movement with the increased homosexual tendencies that were found in later populations of mice/rats - formed out of nature's desperate last efforts to balance and maintain and control an already doomed population.

In the end, this resulted in the total extinction of the rat/mice population. All of the mice died - every single one - every single time, in every single experimented that was conducted.
>>
I'm 26 and the only thing that makes me hesitant from starting a family is the prospect of spending two thirds of my life committed to the same women. How successful married couples do that is beyond me but I find spending 60 years with one woman to be appalling. And I don't have Chad's luxury of convincing 101/10 girls in their late teens or early twenties to happily carry his babies knowing full well he wouldn't have stuck around anyway.

>>24313477

Oh man that pic is hilarious
>>
>>24313146
>What the fuck do we do?
Stop treating men like they're expendable people.
>>
>>24315867
>>24316721
>>24317081

Prof. Peterson is a godsend

we have a legit University Professor, with a PhD, confirming the Black Pill

skip to 58:50 and watch for about 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo
>>
>>24318367
>I am a total cynic, and I have no hope of the human race as it is ever establishing a society even somewhat resembling that. It would take total control - perfect slavery, essentially. But that's another topic.

It's a battle of good versus evil. You don't have to fix the world. No single individual is capable of doing so, and that's not how it works. Your responsibility is to contribute towards fixing the world at least as much as you contribute towards serving yourself. That's all you have to do, and you're doing better than 98% of people on this planet. Even contributing minimally is infinitely better and more noble than being a selfish NEET.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.