[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With regards to this thread >>24306794 The technique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: QTB.png (2 KB, 262x199) Image search: [Google]
QTB.png
2 KB, 262x199
With regards to this thread

>>24306794

The technique is simple forum sliding, very effective on /pol/ we can make it effective here.

I had salvaged a few threads that were almost about to fall off the catalog, and marked the posts with "QTB" for 'quality thread bump'#

For some time, the inclusion of those salvaged threads on the top of the catalog managed to push both fembot threads off the front page.

I am just one robot, imagine what we can collectively do, so either make a quality thread, or salvage one at the bottom of the catalog and we can socially cleanse roasties from this board

QTB
>>
>>24307444
Good triple
>>
>>24307444
>Trips
>/pol/ saving us from roasties

It's a good day
>>
>>24307444
Did you do this yesterday with the "pictures of dogs with emotions" thread?
>>
File: 1441790060526.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1441790060526.gif
2 MB, 277x342
ohhh so that's what all of the QTB's I've been seeing are.

It's not working you fucking idiot, people are still posting in the shit threads.
>>
>>24307509

that was not me

>>24307516
>It's not working you fucking idiot, people are still posting in the shit threads.

we can't stop them, but we can push their threads far down the catalog
>>
>>24307444
>I had salvaged a few threads that were almost about to fall off the catalog, and marked the posts with "QTB" for 'quality thread bump'#

It's a shame that a simple and effective routine like this is made stupid by the robot because you can't just say QTB, you have to say QTB + arbitrary gibberish (which may get you banned if/when the mods decide to deliver on their promise to ban people who add gibberish to their posts)

Basically the robot is a piece of shit that makes everything worse
>>
>>24307606
How about you add something to the discussion instead of arbitrary gibberish you retard
>>
>>24307636

That defeats the purpose of what OP is talking about, you complete and utter mong.
>>
>>24307649
He's not telling you to make a post containing only QTB, but ending your post with it as a sign of bumping a quality thread
>>
>>24307444

Good thread OP

QTB
>>
>>24307444

QTB
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.