[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did your friends lose theirs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: bcmcnk_1280 (5).jpg (202 KB, 1280x913) Image search: [Google]
bcmcnk_1280 (5).jpg
202 KB, 1280x913
At what age did your friends lose theirs?
>>
>>24306400
What are they looking for? Did they bury their car keys so no one stole them?
>>
Stick your keys and wallet inside your shoe master race.
>>
6 they were molested
>>
File: mix.jpg (231 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
mix.jpg
231 KB, 720x540
>>24306412
Yeah. Then they left for the night, but there was a sorority party on that beach and where they thought they left the key, they aren't there anymore. Might well be that they just confused the spot. I'm not sure how to help.
>>
>>24306400
they're all virgins just like me
>>
>>24306400
why does her vagina look so weird
>>
>>24306400
13. he was 2 years younger than me and talking about sex all the time.
>>
>>24306400
>your friends

my what
>>
>>24306400
Friends, eh?
Might want to fill this out
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/normie-quiz.htm
>>
File: 1447605263854.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
1447605263854.gif
29 KB, 482x800
they didn't,
but i did at 17.
>>
>>24307713
Pussylip outlines are up there with roasties on the ugly scale.
>>
15-16 and never had a friend since then.
>>
of my friends, the average might be age 16. i only know one confirmed virgin irl. i don't know anyone as reclusive as me, and i've just sort of realised that extroverts are more prone to sexual encounters than introverts, mostly regardless of appearance.
>>
My best friend growing up who was a straight up alpha good at everything god laid at 12 or 13 or so. He has a kid or 2 I forgot.

His brother who I became close with after he was busy driving around doing gf favors all the time just got a kid and lost his virginity at 18/19 or so.

My other really close friend lost his recently a 20. He's 6 foot 3 and and is a real try hard in trying to be a normie. It'd almost like a parody of Netflix n chill sterotype.

Anyways I'm 22, I had a chance to try and date this not so chubby but strange girl. She came off really strong and had some cringe worthy conversations. In my heart I didn't feel attracted to her and didn't want it to be that way. I was pretty oblivious to how hard she was coming on to get my attention I knew just I wasn't interested was kinda a turn off.

Anyways I really don't know wtf I just decided I need to improve myself and look better rather than settle for easy shit. Just to hold someone, and say sweet things to each them.
>>
First was 12, median was 16.
Of course the girl who said twelve might have been being raped by her dad too, she became a heroin addict and prostitute, so maybe earlier.
>>
Most of them were 22ish-year-old virgins last time I talked to them. That was years ago though, so maybe it has changed.
>>
Best friend is still a permavirg like me
>>
>>24306400
All my friends were girls, so probably around 12-14.
Wish I could have made friends with a permavirgin.
>>
All of my acquaintances are 20 years older than me and married. They don't talk about virginity, or even sex for that matter.
>>
>>24306400
One of my friends was fooling around with another guy in Elementary school. The rest of them I have no clue, but I suspect they were in their late teens.
>>
>having friends growing up

Man this place is fucking normie central since the shooting.
>>
One friend lost it at like 14-15.

I lost it next, at 16.

Two bros at 18.

One female friend at 19, other one when she was 22.

I also have a friend who lost it at 21 and hasn't gotten laid since lmao
>>
>>24307911
>Pussylip outlines
What is that?
Post an another exemplary pic, please.
>>
>>24308606
>large group of friends
>female friends
>sex at 16

Why the fuck are you normies even here? Go to fucking /b/ or leddit where you belong and leave us robots be.
>>
>>24306400
Went on a date recently and asked my friend, who I considered fairly attractive and well adjusted for a good place to take someone since he is a vegan and she was vegetarian.
He then said "At least you have a date. That's farther than I've gotten." I'd never have thought he was still a virgin. WWe are the same age (22)

I'm still a virgin too but at least I got a blowjob after the date.
>>
>>24307959
Why do you say "realized"?
Given you need to sweet-talk a girl at least a little bit, isn't that almost part of the definition?
>>
>>24306400
>your friends
>>
Dan C.: high school junior or earlier
Jack: high school at some point
Drew: some point post-high school
Joe: some point post-high school
Steve: college freshman
Ryan: college freshman
Paul: college freshman
Ben: some point in college
Greg: some point in college
Danny: some point in college
Marty: some point in college
Keith: college sophomore or later
Jimmy: college junior
Sean: never
Me: never

And we are (or were) mostly smart, well-adjusted, reasonably athletic/attractive people.
>>
>>24306400
17 - 19 for my friends. Pretty lame desu senpai
>>
>>24308591
I didn't have many friends to be honest. My close ones were because my mother was knew theirs and I was okay with them
>>
>>24308634
I've been on /r9k/ way before you newshits turned it into a neckbeard circlejerk, you autismos should all pack your bags and let us return to our glorious greentext days.
>>
>>24308705
Post of the year: all years
>>
>>24308672
How does someone even maintain close friendships with fourteen different people?

Is this average or am I so out of touch with normie life that all of their routine social things seem impossible?
>>
>>24308740
It was very easy when we were younger and all loved on the same town. Nowadays everyone's busy being adults in different places and my social life has gotten much smaller and quieter. Kinda sucks.
>>
>>24308765
>loved on
lived in*
>>
some at 16 but mostly at 17. Almost lost mine then too. Some are still virgins. I for example just got traumatized at/after that almost point and never really made a comeback
>>
>>24308672
Dan C. fucks Jack in the ass. Dan C. and Jack fuck Drew in the ass. Dan C., Jack, and Drew fuck Joe in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, and Joe fuck Steve in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, and Steve fuck Ryan in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, and Ryan fuck Paul in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, and Paul fuck Ben in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, and Ben fuck Greg in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, and Ben fuck Greg in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, Ben, and Greg fuck Danny in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, Ben, Greg, and Danny fuck Marty in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, Ben, Greg, Danny, and Marty fuck Keith in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, Ben, Greg, Danny, Marty, and Keith fuck Jimmy in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, Ben, Greg, Danny, Marty, Keith, and Jimmy fuck Sean in the ass. Dan C., Jack, Drew, Joe, Steve, Ryan, Paul, Ben, Greg, Danny, Marty, Keith, Jimmy, and Sean fuck you in the ass you stupid faggot.
>>
>>24306400
16-20 ish

A couple people way later
>>
I had quite a lot of friends at school (none now though). The popular chads lost it at 14/15, the normal people mostly at 17/18 and the nerds after they went to uni so like 19-21. My best friend lost his at 22. There's probably only one guy from my year, other than me, who is still a virgin. We are 26 now, but maybe he has lost it because I haven't seen him for like 5 years.
>>
>>24308765
Ot was very easy when we were younger and all loved on the same town. Nowadays everyone's busy beong adults on dofferent places and my socoal lofe has gotten much smaller and quoeter. Konda sucks.
>>
Some have lost it at 15~16, others like me havent lost it yet. Im 19 almost 20 and so are they.
I hate myself.
>>
>>24308653
going by averages ages, i've been with less girls than my friends, but i've never sweet-talked any.

it's beside the point though. extroverts are naturally better at getting girls than introverts, regardless of personality or appearance. generally speaking, girls are attracted to simple guys that put it all out there.
>>
>>24306400
lose their what? I dont get it. What the fuck is this thread about?
>>
>>24309943
their penis of course, hasn't yours fallen off yet??
>>
>>24306400
Bro lost it at 16
Friend lost it at 16
I lost it at 17
>>
>>24309943
their mind
>>
File: 1447372746033.jpg (23 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1447372746033.jpg
23 KB, 429x410
Two of my friends lost it in high school at age 17 I think. But they lost it to fat, ugly girls.

I lost mine at age 20 to a normal girl. She was like 6 or 7/10.
>>
>>24311981
oh, and my other friend is still a virgin I'm pretty sure
>>
>>24306400
Their clothes? I dunno, desu
>>
>Male friends
Youngest: 19
Oldest: still haven't (23 - 25)
>Female friends
Youngest: prolly around 14
Oldest: 18
>>
My only two real friends, who were both guys, lost their virginities to each other during 7th grade. One was straight. One was gay. They kept fucking until the straight one got a girlfriend.

The other people I sort of hung out with around 16. Most were chads. At one party we was all drinking and some other dick chad said something about how everyone has fucked on the couch in his basement entertainment room. everyone except me :-(

The biggest dork I have ever known who wasn't me during the senior year of high school when he got a girl pregnant.
>>
Had one friend at 16, 19, and 21. My best friends is a virgin like me.
>>
Two of them lost it at 19 with their first girlfriends
The other lost it at 20 casually with a coworker

And they all drifted away from me after they became non-virgins
>>
Everyone lost it 10 to 9 years ago when we were all 13-15 years old.

Still here at 24 a kissless virgin.
>>
My brother lost it at 14
One of my friends lost it in 10th grade, another I think in 9th. Others lost them but I don't know the exact time. Another one of my friends apparently was at a party and was drunk and asking all the girls to have sex cause he didn't want to graduate from high school being a virgin. Pretty sure he fucked this obese girl that was there.
>>
File: pe12su.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
pe12su.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
>>24306400
most of my friends lost it to their cousins, arranged marriage in India yes

Me on the other hand still Virgin, parents belives arranged marriage is a sin
>>
File: poo to the loo.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poo to the loo.jpg
266 KB, 1920x1080
>>24312789
>India
Poo to the loo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>24306400
All my friends are virgins on skype. One guy looks like a chad and even has big muscles but acts like a total spaz and just lost it at 26

JUST
>>
>>24312832
fucking kekd, india needs a tuturial how to shit fucking hell
>>
>>24312666
ten years ago I was 21. Lost my virginity on my 16th birthday
>>
File: bear universe.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bear universe.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>24308808
Wew lad
This deserves a reply atleast
>>
>>24308808
>someone took time out of their day to make this post
>>
File: flustered rikka.gif (482 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
flustered rikka.gif
482 KB, 480x268
>>24306445
>brown girl with pink nipples
Do you have moar?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.