[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys tried kratom? It seems too good to be true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1600x1200
Have any of you guys tried kratom? It seems too good to be true.

Its like coffee and opiates and has like no withdrawal, and is actually closely related to coffee plants.

No drug can relax you and give you energy at the same time that I'm aware of besides this. And it makes you feel warm instead of clammy like coffee.
>>
>>24305449
>and has like no withdrawal

i mean, it's an opioid, anon. give it time, abuse it enough, you'll experience withdrawals. enjoy becoming dependent on it and not realizing it till it's too late.
>>
>>24305449

It most definitely does have withdrawal. Take it more than three days in a row and you'll be getting the sweats and not eat when you stop taking it. And that's a mild withdrawal, I'd hate to know what you feel after a week or month taking it.
>>
Its magical until that honey moon period ends after 2-6 months of use, especially if you have no other opioid tolerance.

but after that ends, you have to use it like once a week to get sort of a good effect but it wares off fast, but if you take too much you get sick. I say go for it, withdrawals are only if you take it every day for a long period of time.
>>
>No drug can relax you and give you energy at the same time that I'm aware of besides this

lol if you think this you haven't tried many drugs

MDMA pretty much does exactly this unless you dose too high in which case you'll just freak out. if you dose properly and it's actually mdma, you will feel very peaceful and happy but you'll also want to dance, and chances are you aren't going to sleep until like 7 in the morning, if not later, esp if you're at an event.
>>
I only got a headache when I used it.
>>
I don't believe you

my fucking fiendish friend I have is addicted to poppy seed tea
>>
How do you cope with the tase. I have powder and cant keep it down. 5 gram pro dose
>>
>>24305449
Why do you have a picture of a Jew?
>>
>2015
>doing drugs
>not being sXe
>>
I tried it when I was planning on withdrawing from heroin. It did nothing to me and I still got sick. I think if you're not a hardcore drug addict you feel something but if you inject heroin it's light years ahead of kratom.
>>
>>24305588
straight edge is the normie equivalent of nofap
>>
>>24305588
if you're straight edge without ever really doing a lot of drugs then you're not actually straight edge, just a pussy
>>
Eh I tried it a few times.
Pros:
Relaxing
Cheap
Lasts 2-3 hours just the right amount of time
Can still function on it

Cons:
Tastes disgusting, literally the most disgusting thing ever to pass my lips, parachuting is a must
The high whilst unique is really no better than being a little drunk or stoed, its just different.
It gives you a hangover as bad as, or worse than alcohol.
The lines between
>is this even doing anything
>this dose feels just about right
>I fucked up this is definately too much
Are way too small and because active amount varies so much even from the same source reliable dosing is virtually impossible.
Apparantly withdrawal but i was never stupid enough to take it more than two weeks apart.
>>
>>24305594
the most autistic people I've ever met have been straightXedge
People that would make most of r9k look like normies
>>
>>24305535

Except you have to deal with the awful sweating, the gurning and the biting and then the nasty comedown.

Fuck mdma
>>
>>24305699
>awful sweating
>nasty comedown
you mean fuck methylone
>>
>>24305699

yeah this is true

you can't really do it frequently either, the comedown pretty much gets amplified if you do it twice without waiting 6 weeks between

but it does give you energy and make you sorta relaxed at the same time
>>
>>24305712

mdma does those things as well dude. there's no way you can have a drug that releases that much serotonin without making the user feel like garbage for the next few days
>>
>No drug can relax you and give you energy at the same time

what is caffeine
what is meth
what is nicotine
>>
i have used plenty of kratom. i can't speak of the kratom that you can get at a local smoke shop, but the shit i used to use was extremely high quality and was a hard nod, regardless of tolerance to opiates.

but the whole energy thing is fairly overblown. caffeine will give you a better energy burst. and if you eat the plant matter straight like i did, it's not going to make you just feel warm, because you'll also get the classic opiate itch. except, it was the worst itch i've had, but still not terribly bad.

>>24305559
git gud, m80. i used to eat 14-28g of plant matter with nothing but water.
>>
>>24305764
try eating san pedro slime dude

like 10 times worse than kratom and it appears to me the trip will not start until you inevitably vomit your fucking guts out
>>
>>24305699
you probably didn't take mdma.
>>24305712
he is right.

if you're on mdma sweating is fucking awesome. you feel every sweat in your body. also gum is what you need to help your jaw clenching and shit.
>>
>>24305449
yep, used to use that before I found tramadol.

It tastes like shit and has too many side effects for a lifestyle drug.
>>
>>24305801
been tempted to, but i live in a place where i can use peyote legally for religious purposes. :^)
>>
>>24305761
>meth
>relaxing
>>
Avid kratom user here.

I order in bulk from bikhuk. It's great, however overinflated sense of confidence makes me not do my work and think I can do it all later.
>>
>>24305489
My point exactly, it's like coffee you won't even notice withdrawal till you use it for years lol
>>
>>24305939
What should I be expecting effects-wise? Is it like oxy, I've done that a few times.
>>
>>24306033
more like weeks
>>
>>24305535
MDMA gave me anxiety and panic attacks even when I was alone

Also why do you guys not just buy bulk online so you can know the strength of a batch before it runs out, and throw that shit into veggie capsules so its easy to down and digest?

Lol why would you ever just eat the powder
>>
>>24305449
is kratom good for anxiety?
>>
>>24306132
>Lol why would you ever just eat the powder

desperate and lazy drug addicts who need to take massive amounts to get their fix
>>
>>24306132
Sure it was MDMA? I can't imagine anyone having much anxiety on that, especially after the come-up. Maybe you had MDA or speed or something else?
>>
>>24306154
yes it is. But it has so many side effects and it's hard to dose.
I was vomiting kratom when I first started using it. And it tastes just as bad coming up.
>>
>>24306193
i can't imagine MDA having anxiety, but the only times i've had MDA were when i was already on L... but then again, L can cause anxiety, so, yeah, i can't imagine MDA having anxiety. i could be wrong, though
>>
>>24306193
>I can't imagine anyone having much anxiety on that

That's what everyone else said about pretty much any of it from any source we did
>>
>>24306212
how was your anxiety? did you just eat the powder? what were the effects the first time?
>>
>>24306212
Lol what the fuck people just take a couple grams and wait an hour so you know how powerful that supply is and go from there, and put it in capsules

Jesus
>>
>>24306250
What? I don't understand that.
>>
>>24306212
i've been known to puke when i don't drink, but even the most nauseating drugs have never caused me to puke. how much kratom did you take that made you puke? i've ate an ounce of plant matter (downed with water) and didn't puke.
>>
>>24306280
People who took the same stuff as me said the same shit. As in from the very same bag of "molly"

And this happened from quite a few different sources, I tried it along with other people and they don't get how I couldn't be relaxed on it
>>
>>24306258
The first time I went to the bookstore and talked to some christian guy who was trying to get me to go to his church. It felt weird because I could talk without spaghetti.
Over time it stopped working.
>>
Fuckin shit drug, its been getting popular lately. Horrible taste and you gotta eat a dry spoonful to get the full "effect".
>>
it made me feel sick. It tastes so goddamn foul.
>>
Just now ordered an ounce. I'll use it once a week for fun, see if I like it. I will not make a habit of it though.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.