[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup r9k. I need to share some feels >high school drop out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 15
File: tfw.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
sup r9k. I need to share some feels

>high school drop out
>live with my mom
>tried to get a job to help out but never could
>mom always pressuring me to keep looking but just dont see the point anymore
>mom's boyfriend keeps encouraging despite my mom essentially giving up, just want to continue wallowing in my failure
>come down last night to get some dinner
>mom and her boyfriend are sitting at the counter watching me
>i say "hi" but they just keep this tight-lipped sort of look
>i start to leave when moms boyfriend says "hey anon, you should come back and sit with us for a few minutes"
>This almost never happens + creeping me out
>mom's boyfriend starts talking about how i always seem to be in my room and never go out and do anything etc.
>keeps sort of passive aggressively lecturing me
>he closes by telling me "your mom and i have decided that you need to find a job or you won't be welcome here anymore. We arent trying to punish you, but you should have been thinking about moving out a long time ago. We are just trying to motivate you to become self-sufficient"
>mom's boyfriend (his names Dan) then says something that ive been thinking about all night
>"we're giving you a month to find a job, then we expect you to be on your way out"

I don't know what to fucking do guys. i didnt even want to eat after i heard that and i just went upstairs and cried all night. I've thought about killing myself but i dont want to die. I figured if i beg enough i may be able to stay an extra month or so, but they seemed really serious about it. i heard my mom try to come upstairs to comfort me but Dan told her no, and that "we need to do this". Please guys, i need advice from fellow robots if they've ever been in this situation. im so fucking scared.
>>
>>24265895
>yfw Dan wants the whole house in addition to your mom's old pussy to himself
>yfw your mom doesn't give a fuck about you
>>
>>24265895

Prepare your backpack, and enjoy the ride. Fuck it all. Just become a traveling societal dropout. Who fucking cares anymore?
>>
>>24265952
Come on man, if you arent going to help me out then fuck off. Im just looking for advice.
>>
I've been in a similar situation, OP. Find a roommate as soon as you possibly can, and at least get part time work for rent, food, etc.

Panic is your worsr enemy, and sice you've been given an ultimatum, you need to calm down and focus. It might be your only option.
>>
>>24265981
This this this this and this.
>>
>>24265895

You have a month, man. give it your all. You don't want to be homeless during the winter.

Retail is hiring seasonal help left and right. Start there. You have complete availability and can work tons of hours; get two jobs if you need to.

It's going to be hell, but any other option is suicide.
>>
Look for a job and don't give up, prove your moms faggot boyfriend that you can get a job and use that as motivation. If not then try something illegal, I'd rather be in prison than on the streets.
>>
Where do you live OP? Maybe I can help you out
>>
File: topkek.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
79 KB, 282x386
>>24265981

I'm preparing for that life. It's either that or being a wageslave for the rest of my life.

>Already looking into camping gear/wilderness guide
>tfw when I'm terrified of being alone in the outdoors because of Missing 411

fuck me
>>
There's not really much you can do. Either go out and ask every single shop, factory or w/e you see if they are in need of an employee, or >>24265981
I'd say use the internet to get money but you'll certainly need more than a month for that.
>>
>>24266112

It's not so bad, anon. I've been at it for 8 years almost. A word of advice for you - don't linger anywhere too long. People will get sick of you, and you'll grow complacent and soft.

Pack something to make some money with. I may be a traveling hobo and not afraid to let people know it, but I have a guitar and I play it for my money. It's more dignified than waving a change cup or a sign at people. And even if no one treats you with dignity, you at least can maintain it for yourself.

And it's an adventure, man. You'll never be freer. Obligations, truly, are what you choose.
>>
you could probably still live there you just have to pay for half of rent and half of your cost for food and make dinner for them 2 days of the week. its a lot better than living on the streets mang. trust me, you get a lot of rapists that want to take you back or try to kill you.
>>
is killing dan an option?
>>
>tfw you'll never be a strictly platonic sugar mommy to all these displaced NEETs
>you'll never call in to check on your little boys to make sure they're ok while you're at work
>you'll never buy them new computers and games for Christmas while they all tell you they love their mommy

Feels bad t b h. I don't trust random people to not steal my stuff/rape/murder me though.
>>
>>24266207
doubt his moms boyfriend would be cool with that
>>
>faggot trying to kick you out of your own house

ha, i don't thin so buddy boy. I was inside that pussy before you were, and my dad got me in there. Your disgusting kek presence is pitiful, and shame on you mother, acting like a whore.
>>
>>24266231

Will you adopt me?
>>
>>24266160

How do you funpost on r9k? Do you use library internet?
>>
>>24266083
>>24266090
>>24266112
>>24266144
You guys, i cant fucking do it. I'm pushing 29 years old now and have never had a job. I could spend all day filling out job applications and no one would give me the time of day. i dont know how Dan or my mom dont understand that because they know full well ive never had a job. please tell me there is another way besides getting a job, i dont think i could stand the interaction let alone the shame of being a fucking whore to a corporation.

>>24266029
that might be a good option anon, though i dont know who would take me in when i have no way of paying. i suppose i could lie, but i have no intention of working. they will realize sooner or later and ill be back to where i started.
>>
>>24266258

Yup. And im almost out of time, so later.
>>
File: 1412974167811.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1412974167811.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
>>24265895
Threaten suicide or kill Dan
>>
>>24266259
You need to lie on your resume.
Ex. if you are appyling for a retail store, put you worked at walmart or some shit for 2 years, just make sure its a different town so they wont check or it wont seem suspicious.

You can do it bro.
>>
>>24266248
I wish I could anon. Maybe in ~6 years when im older with a steady income I'll start to take in NEETs as my children.
>>
Beat the living shit out of Dan

The only option
>>
>>24265895
oww op, I think in the not so distant future I'll be at the same point you are. My mom has set so many ultimata but I'm still here jobless and shitposting. Right now she doesn't seem to give a fuck. This won't last long. I'm sure that I'm going to land on the street and I'll have nowhere to go.
>>
>>24265895
You donger, just take your GED and work a shit job while you school for something decent.

>be drop out
>get remedial job
>get around to ged
>pass :^0
>am now paying rent and saving up for lab tech course
>should be interning at hospital in 4 months if all goes good

^Bust your ass day and night looking for any shit job you can. Just gotta put forth a lot of effort.
>>
>>24265895
Surprise them and get a job. Even if it's telemarketing or something.
>>
If you live in a big city, go walk around and meet some homeless people. - not the crazy ones, the normal ones Talk to them about what their life is like and how they got there.

That's you. That's where you are heading. That is failure.

Then, go look for a job. Cause it is time to fucking play the game - you know what the stakes are.

The good news is that a job will actually help you. This website is full of retards gibbering on about wageslaves and whatnot, but the truth is, having an activity feels productive. Humans were meant to do stuff. Work hard, feel proud, be productive, it is a virtuous cycle and it keeps you off the street. Your life as a NEET isn't happy, comfy, or special. You said it yourself, you just want to wallow in your misery. Work will improve your life.

Give us some details OP. Age. Location. Skills. Interests. GED? What does your mom do? What does her bf do? What are the biggest businesses nearby?
>>
>>24266259
Dude is it REALLY that hard getting a job? Not even flipping burgers?
>>
>>24266231
This is probably how it was back then. One older high status woman would have a harem of young men to hang out with and fuck when younger women went more towards higher status older men.
Makes evolutionary sense.
>>
>>24265895
Take everything from them and go. take and sell their phones lap tops tablets jewlery. if they have any cash in the house take it as you leave.
>>
>>24266259
>please tell me there is another way besides getting a job
There's not, so either that or taste the life of a hobo.
Which is worse, interacting or starving to death?
>>
>>24266504
>>24266365
Do the exact opposite of this.
>>
You've had this coming a long time, but you know that.

Go and find your local temp worr agency, sign up, and get a menial, mediocre job. You're 29, you've had plenty of time to get your shit together just enough to support yourself and you've blown it now because of your stupid choices. Bet you wish you'd kept trying to get a job now.

Have fun living in the ghetto and slaving the rest of your life away, you worthless NEET piece of shit.
>>
File: loldog.jpg (104 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
loldog.jpg
104 KB, 600x800
>>24266396

>He thinks slaving away 8 hours a day so someone else can get rich is "productive"
>mfw wagelols actually try to spin their endless toil as "fucking play the game"

CAN I GET A SMUG PEPE IN A BLANKET FOR THIS WAGEKEK HERE?
>>
Your moms boyfriend sounds reasonably fair and not like a complete asshole

Go out and look for a job
>>
>>24266396
>>24266546
wage k u k
>>
>>24266318
>>24266416
Maybe its the years of being on r9k, but i absolutely despise the working class lifestyle. my head is still spinning that im actually considering this shit.

>>24266396
that sounds like the kind of motivation i need, but its just too irregular for me. i have a hard enough time talking to people i dont know.

Im 29, i live in the suburbs of LA. i dont know if i have any marketable skills. i know my way around a computer i guess, but other than that i dont know. ive touched coding a little bit, but never seriously pursued it. i dont have my GED. My mom is a nurse and Dan is a paralegal. I dont really know about the big businesses around here.
>>
>>24265895
Ask your Mum and Dan for help getting a job. Say you are trying your hardest but cannot find work.

Tell them you will apply for any job opening they find you and that you will go to any interview they get you. Make a list of all job hunting you do and then give it to them and ask what else you should do.

If they give you retard advice like 'go into the store and give the manager a firm handshake' then dfo it, but ask one of them to go in with you so they can see how it goes.

This places some of the burden back onto them. They will help you find a job and if they can't help you get one they probably won't throw you out because they know you are trying as hard as you can.

Being homeless sucks. You will be better off getting a minimum wage slave job and living in a tiny apartment with an internet connection.
>>
Join the military, seriously, just sign up. Better than sucking dick on the streets.
>>
>>24266546
So, leeching off of people who love you is better than getting payed for actual work?

If you think that then you should kill yourself, desu.

>>24266595
Actually, that's not a bad idea.
>>
File: 1433484440700s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1433484440700s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>24266396
>play the game
wagec u c k s actually believe this
>>
>>24266592
Its not as bad as everyone here makes it out to be. Ya obviously the NEET life is far superior but you'll survive man.

You'll still have tons of free time for vidya, 4chan whatever else if youre working 30-40hours a week.

Might even get to meet some cool people or make friends.
>>
>>24266592
>but i absolutely despise the working class lifestyle
> i live in the suburbs of LA.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA

Glad you're getting blown the fuck out. I felt sorry at first, but now i'm laffin.
>>
>>24265895

Buy a cheap rundown apartment, live off ramen noodles and ask your mom for additional funds/allowance so you can pay all the bills
>>
Write a CV and machine gun it out for 7.5 hours a day. You have a job, to find one.
>>
>>24266595
THIS
join nat guard or navy, lower standards and no risk to your life. that way, when you finish ur contract, you'll have something behind u to help get a job.
>>
>>24266318
Lie, lie, lie.

If any friends or familly are self employed or own their own buisness you can ask them for a fake reference. If no one can do that you can pretend you were self employed yourself, gardener is a good 'former career'.
>>
>>24266546

Earning money to support yourself is productive. If you're so utterly fucking pathetic that achieving ths involves menial toil for just enough of a pittance to get by, then that's your fault.

People who take the risk of owning and paying for a business deserve whatever profits they can make from their efforts. It's not their fault you have so little worth they can pay you as little as possible.
>>
>>24266546
>>24266574
>implying 4chan memes are real
>implying work is worse than laying at home in bed all day

>>24266592
>i absolutely despise the working class lifestyle. my head is still spinning that im actually considering this shit.

That's absolutely fucking bonkers dude. The people who repost the pepe or wagekek memes are trolls, children, or depressed autists like yourself. In other words, not the kinds of people you should be taking advice from. They are either trying to hurt you, or are failure incarnate.

You sit at home all day as a miserable useless sack of shit, and you think a job will somehow be worse? My job is the best part of my week. People trust me with stuff. I work. I feel proud of what I accomplish. I make money. I don't rely on anyone to take care of me and during my time off I can do what I want. My parents, instead of telling me to leave, are proud of me and want me to come visit and spend time with them, and when I want to, I do.

There is a reason why the vast majority of people work for a living. And no, it isn't because they are dumb wageslaves who are outsmarted by the average autist trolling r9k. It is because it is a sensible and enjoyable way to live.
>>
>>24266659

>just buy property

Are you 9? No-one over 13 could be this utterly fucking stupid.
>>
File: pasca.jpg (8 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
pasca.jpg
8 KB, 219x230
>>24266706
>>24266717

Sorry wagekuks, no one is buying into your "Get slightly less poor slowly" scheme. NEETS are comfy as fuck on their couches at home while wageniggers like you endlessly file papers or whatever to feed your addiction to materialism.

Sorry, wagies.
>>
Fucking find a job then you lazy cunt, it's really not that hard you just need to go outside to find one, instead of applying through email and shit, actually show you're motivated for the job. That's how you don't get kicked out.
>>
>>24266546
>>24266610
come on guys, i sympathize with you completely , but i dont want my thread to devolve into shaming wageslaves. that might be where im headed.

>>24266593
yeah, this sounds pretty good. im sure they'll help me out if it looks like im trying. they just want me out.

>>24266595
i dont think the army takes in people that are 300+ pounds, but thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>24266592
Are you a big guy? Is bouncer an option?
>>
>>24266741
>N-no... I want to be poor! I'm p-proud of being useless! I don't want stuff, cause I'm not a m-materialist!

Followed by 12 hours on 4chan, 12 hours a sleep. Living the dream you fucking filth.
>>
>>24265895
How much money do you have saved, if any? Start browsing /biz/ and look for eBay/Amazon threads
>>
>>24266741

>le materialism maymay.

We're talking about supporting yourself, you goalpost shifting retard. Shove your fantasies of new iphones and pointless junk deep inside your rancid NEET mangina.

You NEETs are getting kicked out in droves. Just remember that as you stagnate on your parents couch in your parents house leeching off of your parents generosity - the ride ends and the longer you stay on the ride the harder it is when it's over.
>>
Get your GED since you haven't gotten your high school diploma and work your ass off to find a job. I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but someone who has a GED is viewed extremely less than someone who has a high school diploma so you really need to keep your act together. Try going to college while you're working, like a community college or apply to one. Get everything in your life straight and hopefully this won't be such a scary experience.

Good luck dude.
>>
>>24265895
Op, lie your way out of this one.
Lie about finishing high school on your resume
Pirate book about resume, something like golden parachute 2016 and the like.
Lie to your parent about applying to job.
Dress up and go to hang out to the library.
They wont kick you our if they see you "really" trying.
Watch Seinfeld and become george constanza
>>
>>24266811
Pro tips, nobody check high school diploma.
Just say you have it.
>>
File: 1447140321610.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447140321610.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Try applying at an airport as a luggage handler, they're anyways looking for people no experience needed, usually work 4 on 4 off very little human interaction too. It's my first job at 25yrs old when I started.
>>
>>24266820
Also, try to get a job, lying will buy you valuable time, dont waste it.

Your parent want the best for you, but yeah, desperate time call for desperate mesure.
>>
become a bum, meet up with other robot bums who couldn't bear it, and start looting homes on the outskirts of town. divide the plunder equally, sell it wherever you can, and use the money to move on.
>>
>>24266259
if you cant do it, youre getting kicked out of your house anyway, so you might as well try, unless youd rather just be on the streets
>>
Fucking idiots just use rev.com
>>
>>24266903
>mfw i could be a translator or type up captions
>tfw only jobs available is software engineer
>>
sell your body you whore
>>
>>24266259
>29
just kill yourself man. really
>>
Write an opera and become the next Puccini
>>
>>24266736

rent*

Its the best idea in this thread. I did it for nearly five years.
>>
>>24266962
I dont see anything wrong in that
>>
>>24267002

>the best idea in this thread is to continue to demand your mother support you when you're 29 years old.
>>
HAHAAHAUHHA HOW THAT NEET LIFE YOU RETARDS
HURR DURRR WAGEKEK
FUCKING 29 YEARS OLD AND PARASITE TO YOUR MOM, HOW OLD SHE IS?
HERE IN ASIA YOU WILL BE SHAME TO SUICIDE YOU GARBAGE
>>
File: wage_cucks_btfo.jpg (31 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
wage_cucks_btfo.jpg
31 KB, 230x249
>>24266809
>>24266791

>Fell for the work meme
>Now is violently lashing out at anyone who questions it

You wagefags just contradict yourself. Is it about being productive or supporting myself? How do you know I'm not a trust fund baby? Oh, you wagetards do know working isn't inherently valuable right? If I bang a stick against a wall, neither the stick nor the wall becomes valuable. Being productive can be learning a new language, skill, reading, lifting, or the myriad of different possibilities allowed to NEETs like me.

Oh, did you know other countries don't work 40 hour work weeks like the US? Perhaps the work meme is just that, a bad joke. What happens when robots replace whatever braindead job you occupy? Will you lose your sense of self-worth? Is money all that matters? What about freedom, liberty, knowledge , ethic, or art? if a NEET produces beautiful art or intriguing commentary, is it useless because he's "leeching"? What do you produce, wagecuk? Oh right, jack shit. All wagenerds do is drive up the price of homes by pushing this independence meme. Hats off to you! Thanks for making everything more expensive.

Off you go , wagekucks. Maybe your Boss will give you a $.50 raise for coming in early. You're always doing such a great job!
>>
This is all too much for me. I dont know what to do anymore except pretend like this never happened. If Dan and my mom press this to the point where i am removed forcefully then i am just going to end it. There's just no place in this world for someone like me. None of you working faggots knows whats it's like to be the "bad man"...to be the sad man...
>>
>>24265895
Get committed, enjoy your stay in the loony bin, then get on SSI and become a TruNEET. ezpz
>>
>>24267063
behind blue eye.
>>
File: 1402786296681.jpg (21 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1402786296681.jpg
21 KB, 224x225
>liking her boyfriend more than her son

remember to murder your mother before killing yourself.
>>
File: wagekek.png (42 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
wagekek.png
42 KB, 606x539
>>24266546
Working for a living is better than living off your parents, m8

If you're over 22 and living with your parents, you've failed at life desu
>>
>>24266259
How have you not fucking had a single job in 29 years of life
>>
>>24265895

>Get job as UPS holiday driver helper
>They hire anyone - even no experience
>Dan gets off your case
>Holidays end
>Go back to being NEET
>"Well you tried"
>>
>>24266318
this, Lie in a 2 year experience.

If they call to check up on you, you wouldnt gotten the job anyway, and employers doesnt care enough to call around and rat on you, they got enough shit to do.
>>
>>24267044
> Is it about being productive or supporting myself?
Both you retard. Also, fulfilling yourself. Humans were meant to do more than sit around on a couch all day posting frogs and bad arguments. That's why you are a depressed loser who is desperately trying to convince everyone else that they are being taken advantage of.

"No guys. You don't like working. It doesn't make you happy. It doesn't give you a purpose. You don't feel proud. You aren't productive. You aren't smart enough to be a useless sack of shit like me!"

Rrrrrrrrrright...

>How do you know I'm not a trust fund baby?

1. Most people aren't. Therefore, you probably are not. This is basic reasoning.

2. Trust fund babies appreciate the value of money and won't be found posting empty bullshit about how you shouldn't have a job and should instead waste away on a couch. They are much more likely to encourage people to work so that they can appreciate the benefits of money.

3. Trust fund babies come from families that either inherited money themselves or worked hard to earn a ton of money. Either way, they come from people that know that you have to a pursuit in life in order to be happy. If it isn't working for pay, it would be volunteering, or being an artist, or a journalist, a philosopher, teacher, etc. You are advocating for an empty and pointless existence.

>Oh, you wagetards do know working isn't inherently valuable right?

Not inherently valuable. Just makes you feel good. Produces useful output. Gives you money. Allows you to do things in your free time.

>Being productive can be learning a new language, skill, reading, lifting, or the myriad of different possibilities allowed to NEETs like me.

Possibilities that you will never fulfill. The OP isn't learning a new language or inventing some new form of math. He is languishing around in his room all day, decaying mentally and physically. Comment limit, I will continue....
>>
As a wagekek I would advise you to try and remain NEET as long as you can. You're 29 so you're basically fucked as far as job prospects are concerned so it's not like it will do any harm if you carry on being NEET now.
>>
>Kill your mom, kill Dan.
>Call the police,
>life sentence in prison
>free food and housing for the rest of your life!
>>
>>24267044

>he thinks projecting his fantasies means they apply to strangers!

>he thinks anyone is buying that a trust fund baby would willingly waste their life defending NEETs on 4Chan!

>he can't work out that supporting yourself is being productive!

>he thinks all jobs are menial and that creative work doesn't exist because his intellect and imagination is so stagnant and weak that he can't fathom anything beyond minimum wage slavery!

>he thinks NEETs produce valuable art!

By the way - I do work in a creative job. You can thank people like me for the movies, TV, concerts, theatre, and other creative culture you consume.
>>
>>24267044
>Being productive can be learning a new language, skill, reading, lifting, or the myriad of different possibilities allowed to NEETs like me.

If you are some kind of renaissance man who spends his time well, then good for you. Well, except for the time you waste shitposting on 4chan. The OP isn't though, and this thread is about him. So what are you contributing exactly?

And, of course, nobody believes you do anything of the kind. No, jacking off to hentai with dubs doesn't count as learning a language or reading. Maybe I'm wrong though. What languages can you speak? What books have you read recently?

> did you know other countries don't work 40 hour work weeks like the US?

Some work more, some work less. Your point?

>What happens when robots replace whatever braindead job you occupy? Will you lose your sense of self-worth?

I'll pursue another career. I'll either earn my existence, or if robots handle all of that for me, then I'll work on building something for myself, or improving myself. The reason it is credible when I say that is because I work right now, so it is likely I will work in the future too. It isn't believable when you talk about the possibilities you have for improving yourself, because you didn't take advantage of those possibilities in the past, you won't in the future either.

>What about freedom, liberty, knowledge , ethic, or art?

These things aren't protected, enhanced, or enjoyed by the subhuman parasite class of NEET vermin that currently infest our population.

>What do you produce, wagecuk? Oh right, jack shit.

You're getting me and you confused again... I am one of many people who produce a valuable product and service that customers voluntarily pay for.

>All wagenerds do is drive up the price of homes by pushing this independence meme. Hats off to you! Thanks for making everything more expensive.

Everything required for life is produced by people working for it, you child. Someone has to work.
>>
>>24267062

>rent a house and ask your mother to support you by paying for everything

>he doesn't even need her support

Brilliantly reasoned.
>>
File: wagies_BTFO_yet_again.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagies_BTFO_yet_again.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>24267192

>Oh god money, gotta get the money. *Slurp Slurp* Master, pls give me money. I need money. Money makes you happy and fulfilled. All that matters is money

This really exemplifies the linear thinking pattern of a wagie. You're chasing a carrot on a stick, friend. Not all of us want a big pay check. Did Einstein crave a nicer car or a theory of relativity? Did Von Neumann patter on about Fancy clothes while inventing game theory? Wagies associate money with freedom. All that money buys you is the attention from others. Refined NEETS seek truth and inner peace. The rest of your post is garbage and not worth addressing.

Ta-Ta wageman. I'm off to the local gym to work on my physique. Maybe if you aren't tired from your shift, you can muster a few reps.
>>
>>24267286
>You can thank people like me for the movies, TV, concerts, theatre, and other creative culture you consume.
I do what now?
>>
>>24267308
do u realize that in most countries u must work to have some food to eat
>>
>>24267308

>he thinks anyone is buying his fallacy filled garbage!

The more nonsense you make up and project, the more everyone can tell how angry you are.

>>24267316

>harps on about creativity and producing art
>pretends he doesn't consume any of it

Man, how did those goal posts get all the way over there onto that road?
>>
>>24267308
Did Einstein or Von Neumann sit at home shit posting frogs all day?

No, actually, they both had jobs and worked for a living. What was your point again you worthless leech?
>>
>>24265895
>Buy a .44 magnum revolver
>backpack around just you, a laptop and your gun
>Find something you wanna do and run with it
The .44 will kill bears if you go innawoods and destroy anyone that tries to mug you or something
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>24267308
>No accomplishments
>Compares self to Einstein and Von Neumann

Okay!
>>
>>24267192

>desperately trying to convince everyone else that they are being taken advantage of.

You are being taken advantage of. Your work generates a surplus, which your boss appropriates as profit. That's wage labour, and its why people always want to own their own business. It means you are not being exploited, but rather are exploiting others.
>>
>>24267459

>having a childs understand of economics.

>believing that the risk and cost of owning a successful business as well as being responsible for the incomes of the people who work for you shouldn't have any reward.

>he thinks people don't understand how this all works and are being exploited for choosing to work for other people
>>
File: 1443920620483.jpg (90 KB, 477x616) Image search: [Google]
1443920620483.jpg
90 KB, 477x616
ITT

>"OP's mom needs to support her 29 year old baby!"
>NEETs trying to ignore that OP's situation is the usual outcome of long-term NEEThood
>OP apparently wants to be homeless rather than take a job
>>
>>24267192
Nigger you just went full wagekek. I'm not even a NEET but you're being delusional as fuck. Trust fund babies often don't know the value of money, and working for someone else is often selling yourself short. If you're working at Walmart or McDonalds don't kid yourself by thinking you're contributing to anything or fulfilling some inner bullshit
>>
>>24265895
Bruh, you need to come up with a game plan. Here is what you gotta do:
>start looking for jobs like shelf stocking or other positions with minimal human contact
>figure out how much you can make monthly
>form a budget to figure out your monthly expenses
>sit down with your mom and DAN to explain a month isn't enough time
>if they are dead set on a month, ask them for a loan to cover the first few months of rent
>go back and calculate how long it will take for you to pay them back
>show them revised budget
>insist that you living there in the long time will cost more than a simple loan for a place to live
>hope for the best

If they see you're being proactive, you should have a chance at getting at least some initial assistance from them. If they don't want to help out, just pack your shit and vanish. Never talk to your mom again. I was booted out at 17 when I dropped out; I own two businesses now. Don't let the initial grief defeat you. Conquer this shit.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>24267212
Fucking this

Doooooooo eeeeeeeeet

Become legend!

Your mom is a whore, nobody will miss her!
>>
>>24267621
>If you're working at Walmart or McDonalds don't kid yourself by thinking you're contributing to anything or fulfilling some inner bullshit

No-one ever says this. However, you are contributing to your own care - which is important. If you choose to work then you aren't selling yourself short, you're valuing your time and the responsibility involved according to what you are paid.
>>
>>24267574
No matter what you say a mother letting her son become homeless so she can stay with her boyfriend is fucked up

Help him get a job and move out as much as you want but kicking him out to live as a hobo is bullshit
>>
>>24267700
It's proof women don't care about anyone but themselves and Chad 2bh senpai&cheese.
>>
>>24267700

>he thinks it's about choosing the boyfriend over the son

>like the OP, he's choosing to ignore the years of opportunity he's wasted by choosing to avoid getting a job

I like how you faggots always have to shift the narrative.
>>
>>24267700
Just because OP chose to waste his life and spend 11 years as an adult doing jack shit and taking her resources, does NOT mean that she should keep taking it in the ass from him.
>>
look im sorry but you have to try to get a job.

try a moving company or truck driver. JUST TRY
>>
your mom's boyfriend is one of these "you're not mentally ill you choose to be like this" types and your mother is a coward, murder suicide
>>
>>24266757
>i dont think the army takes in people that are 300+ pounds, but thanks for the suggestions
You'd be surprised. 300+ lbs might be a stretch but their standards for new recruits aren't as high as you'd think. especially in the guard. you should give it a try anon.
>>
>>24267700

OP has been dependent off his mother for many more years than anyone should have to deal with. OP has had years to go out and try to get a job but has done absolutely nothing.

He may be her son, but he's also a near-30 year old man who would gladly live off her livelihood without a blink until she died.

Desperate times, desperate measures. I wouldn't keep it at a month to kick him out, but OP needs a swift kick of reality and serious action is the only way. He apparently hasn't had the motivation to even try working for years.
>>
>>24265895
Dan seems to be a fucking cunt, it's obvious that he considers you a nuisance and wants you gone so he could be with your mom in peace.

Perhaps you should talk to your mom about this.
>>
beat your mom's boyfriend and say he can't decide whether you can stay or not then leave the house
>>
>>24267820

Dan may be pretty harsh but I wouldn't want a 29-year-old manchild cockblocking me all the time either.
>>
>>24267548

smug greentext is even more tedious coming from a stupid person.

tell me what is wrong in what i said. that is what exploitation actually is, the textbook definition.

>muh risk!
>muh responsibility!

continue being a servile if you want, but i can work a job fine without sucking the owner's cock.

it would be a waste of my time explaining all this shit to you, i'm sorry i brought it up. keep posturing though, i'm sure you do know everything.
>>
Thanks for all the support guys, but it seems like you arent giving me suggestions one what to do because you care, you just want to affirm your own beliefs regarding working a minimum wage slave job. I will not be doing that. This is a decision that seems too widely debated to have a clear answer. i am just going to ignore my mom and Dan for the moment. hopefully they will forget about the whole thing and will just leave me be. I never bother anyone, i do a couple chores around the house when they are both at work, and I never asked to be born. I am not a financial burden, so they better get used to me staying right where I am. I dont care if my mom and her boyfriend want their own little fuckpad, my well-being as a person is more important. im staying.
>>
>>24266757
Lose weight you fat duck
>>
>>24267854
Enjoy getting kicked out and committing suicide, because that is where your life will be in a scant few weeks.
>>
>>24267694
If you chose to work at some minimum wage shit tier job, you are selling yourself short as your time could be used either at another job or being productive
>>
>>24266259
Op, just man up and get a job or just kill yourself.

Life is shit and it will always be shit, but you should try no to burden your mom.
>>
>>24267854
There was some good advice in here, but since your sad, sorry, fat ass can't realize that you can't go from NEET to millions in a month (sans freak lottery winnings / inheritance), I've only got one thing to say: COMPLETE FAGGOT ASS NEET.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>24266112
>>24265895
Do you have money? How much? Perhaps you can buy a car and live in it for a while.
>>
>tfw glad you are a wagecukk
>>
>>24267850

>is told what is wrong with what he said but ignores this and wants another explanation - one that he can actually argue against instead of one that meant he was thoroughly BTFO

>confuses exploitation for an informed exchange of time, effort and responsibility

>has no concept of the effort and risk involved in running a successful business so he just tries to dismiss it because ignoring facts means they go away

>>24267850
>it would be a waste of my time explaining all this shit to you

>I have nothing and I'm upset and lashing out le maymay
>>
>>24267854

You deserve to get kicked out, OP.

You are a fucking child.
>>
>>24266717
>this is what wagekukcs actually believe
>>
>>24268001
I love how you pathetic frogposters cling to your favorite word despite the filter. You are so tied to it that you will make retarded-looking spelling errors just so that the wordfilter doesn't catch it. God forbid you find another word to use.
>>
>>24268001
Yeah working is awful, I wish I never had to left my room
>>
>>24267854
>hopefully they will forget about the whole thing and will just leave me be

delusional.jpg

>i do a couple chores around the house when they are both at work

Thinking this matters

>I never asked to be born

Thinking playing this card at 29 is going to work

>>I am not a financial burden

furtherdelusion.jpg

>my well-being as a person is more important

Holy fuck, this just gets more and more hilarious.

>im staying

Good luck packing your things in 30 days, anon
>>
>>24266160
>but I have a guitar and play it for my money
>Tfw I want to do this but I can only play piano.
Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger bag.
>>
>>24267910

No you're not. You're selling yourself for exactly what that time and responsibility is worth to you. You are choosing a low stress, easy job because you don't want anything complicated or responsible.
>>
>>24268037

You know what's even worse?

Working and then coming home to this overgrown kid who's long overstayed his welcome and just leeches off of you because frogposters scared him "straight."
>>
>>24267992

1. exploitation is the process by which business owners extract a surplus on their workers' labour. that is what it is. If you are not aware of this, then that is your own ignorance, don't act as though it were otherwise. its a technical term, it has a precise meaning.

2. the risk of a business owner in investing his money - the proceeds of exploitation - in his business is minimal compared to the risk mismanagement poses to the workers. the latter are in a less secure position than the former, only an idiot would say otherwise.

>facts
>btfo
>le maymay
>i'm upset

if you can't see why this is a waste of time, then nobody can help you.
>>
>>24268036
>that frustration

what's wrong kekie? tired of being a pawn?
>>
>>24267975

I have a decent sum of money in the bank from my job. I was recently laid off and I don't want to go back to working. Fucking hated it and it drained my soul.
>>
>>24267854
I hope you die in the street, you fat, worthless, subhuman garbage.
>>
>>24267910

You talk about giving up "time."

When I'm NEET, most of my "precious" time is spent with anime and imageboards and that seems to be a common theme across the board. When that time is over, I have nothing gained from it. When I finish a shift at work, I earned money. Even if you claim that money is bullshit (which is delusional anyway) it still has more value over endless hours of imageboards.
>>
feels great being mummy's #1
too bad your moms a whore
>>
>>24268117
>i-if i have to wageslave he has too!

now i get it, wagekookies hate neets because they dream of not having to work anymore
>>
>>24268115
If you undermine your own value despite the fact that you may be delusional enough to think it's worth your time, you still wasted your time. Being a wagekek that lives paycheck to paycheck is an awful way to live
>>
>>24268188

He doesn't have to wageslave. But I wouldn't have to support him, either, because he's a legal adult and no longer legally dependent on me.
>>
>>24268120

>making money above what you pay the people who work for you is exploitation - even though there are costs associated with running the business!

>people who choose not to run a business and instead work for a business owner are actually being exploited even though they are choosing to work knowing full well what the conditions are

>he doesn't understand contracts of employment or laws surrounding workers rights

>investing huge amounts of money and being in debt isn't as risky as working for someone because you might get fired

KEK

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>tfw my mom told me I can stay home as long as I need to
Why does this make me hate myself so much?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
>>24265895
Same thing happened to me last year OP I had to find a job and they weren't kicking me out exactly but they were moving and i couldnt come with and didn't want to go since the only friends I have are here and I know I wouldn't be able to make new ones anywhere else. I was fresh off a disappointing stint at my local community college and needed to find work. After countless hours spent scouring Craigslist for jobs I basically gave up and just went to a staffing agency. I was hoping they would atleast hook me up with a shitty temp job but they actually set me up at a really cool place and they are paying me way more then what I was initially going for so i was able to afford a studio apartment. Its not much, probably the size of a small dorm room, but now I have my privacy and feel at ease knowing I can be myself in the privacy of my own home. Keep on trying OP
>>
>>24266259
>29
>have never worked
>crying when told that should get a job or leave
>"shame of being a fucking whore to a corporation"
holy fucking kek you're really pathetic already. Flipping burguers is muss less shameful than living with your mom and making her pay for your shit at fucking 29yo
>>
>>24267854
yes you do he didn't ask to be born so it's all your fault
>>
>>24267910
>you are selling yourself short as your time could be used either at another job or being productive
This is truly pathetic and I'm beginning to believe that you're actually autistic.

What productive things have you done in your decade as a neet? Is jacking off and playing vidya productive? Even being a fucking wage slave is more productive.
>>
>>24267854
This guy is fucked, but this is a good advice for everyone in the thread. Having a child is a hard decision, you have to guarantee education, emotional care and everything to him. and even then you can't guarantee their well being. Don't let your child grown like this retard, teach him that one day he will have to sustain himself. and think a lot if having a child is a good idea. we have too much retards in the world already.
>>
>>24268178
Eh, depends on the person. Looking back, I wouldn't trade all the hours spent playing WoW for time working. It's all about the quality of time you're giving up, and I know my time is valuable
>>
>>24267382
I'll have you know Von Neumann was a radical frog posting activist.

Einstein was more of a wojak guy.
>>
>>24268234
Me too, bro. It makes you feel like shit because you realize that your current life is lacking dignity.

I need to move out soon, before I kill myself for being such a pathetic fuckup.
>>
>>24265895
Buy gun > kill Dan > kill yourself

That is your best way out.
>>
>>24267459
It isn't being exploited you dumb asshole.

Take this as a thought experiment. I can pick 100 apples in an hour. Apples sell for 1 dollar each. My boss pays me 15 dollars an hour. But, but, but, I produce 100 dollars an hour! I'm being exploited!

Not at all. Because, if I had to take the apples from the orchard to the store, then sit with them at the store while people looked at them and bought them, and handle the accounting, and the business, the legal aspects, etc, then I would never be able to sell 100 or even 15 apples in an hour.

A company works by joining the efforts of people together in order to produce more than any individual could. I am not being exploited when I pick apples at 15 dollars an hour, I'm leveraging the infrastructure of an existing company to turn my skill (Apple picking) into something profitable for both me and the company.
>>
>>24268294
I'm seriously considering killing myself if I'm still living at home next year. But I don't know what else I'd do. There's no way out.
>>
>>24267846
>someone is annoying me
>let's make him homeless and hope he dies early
disgusting

he could encourage him "you can do it!", he could take away his video games, he could be his friend and help his girlfriend's son, but instead he decides to hate him and literally try to murder him through deprivation

I completely understand why people are driven to shootings, beyond sentimentalism humans are pretty much psychopaths, if you are ugly or mentally ill and no one has sentiment for you then you're fucked basically, someone treated like this for long enough will snap eventually
>>
>>24268190

And being a NEET who exploits his parents is an even worse way to live.

You seem desperate to continue to misinterpret my point. It isn't about undermining your overall value, it's about making a choice to offer up a minimal amount of your value in exhange for little to no real imposition on your person apart from time.
>>
>>24268313
Get a fucking job, you drooling retard, and stop going on /r9k/, because you obviously can't think for yourself and believe the frogposters.
>>
>>24265895
>I don't know what to fucking do guys.

Get a fucking job? I don't think they expect you to be fully employed right away. Just show them you're trying.

Work as a cashier or something. It's really not hard.
>>
>>24268283
Between 1928 and 1932, he taught as a Privatdozent at the University of Berlin.[19] By the end of 1927, von Neumann had published twelve major papers in mathematics, and by the end of 1929, thirty-two papers, at a rate of nearly one major paper per month... von Neumann remained a mathematics professor there until his death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann#Career_and_abilities

Working as a professor and publishing a ton of papers is not the same thing as being a frog posting NEET shithead, you autist.
>>
>>24268332
>give a literal manbaby a dose of reality
>make him take responsibility for himself for once in his life
>make him stop leeching off of his mother like a parasite
Oh yeah, Dan is such a psychopath. OP is clearly in the right here.
>>
>>24268332

>ignoring the 11 years the child has had to get his shit together after high school

>presuming that nobody has tried to help in all the time leading up to giving up and getting rid of the parasite
>>
>>24268342
The point is that getting a job isn't worth it. I could easily get a job. I could easily go back to college. I'm intelligent enough that I could accomplish things. But it all feels completely meaningless, and no matter what I do, I'll probably end up breaking down again. I don't believe the frogposters at all. I don't enjoy being NEET, I just don't enjoy anything else either.
>>
>>24268230

>making money above what you pay the people who work for you is exploitation - even though there are costs associated with running the business!

the main cost being paying the staff their wages. and what are wages? the value produced by the workers minus the surplus extracted by the owner as profit. i've already said this.

>hurr durr

see above.

>contracts of employment or laws surrounding workers rights

irrelevant when we are discussing the underlying mechanisms behind wage labour. why do you think we need labour laws, trade unions and collective bargaining? because the manner in which wage labour functions, by necessity, deprives workers of the full value of their work. talking about contracts of employment is irrelevant when this is a characteristic of all wage labour.

>investing huge amounts of money and being in debt

so the average worker is not in debt? where do you live exactly? relative to the income of both, the worker is hinging pretty much all he has on his job. likewise, its rare to see a business owner who doesn't have some kind of contingency. selling the business itself is generally enough to pay off debts.

the difference is between abstract representations of quantities of value and the actual, lived experience of life, for far more people.
>>
>>24268397
>I could easily get a job

That's easy to say.

>I could easily go back to college

As is this.

>I'm intelligent enough that I could accomplish things

le smart but lazy maymay
>>
>>24268397
> I'm intelligent enough that I could accomplish things.

Sure... That's one thing that intelligent people are known for. Quitting college and doing nothing with their life.

Intelligence isn't a property you claim about yourself because you feel it is true. It is an attribute you demonstrate by doing intelligent things.
>>
>>24268397
See a therapist, then. Maybe you have clinical depression.
>>
>>24268342
Who would want to give a "drooling retard" a job?

On another note, as much as I am a pragmatist and could accept I live in a grimdark world and that working for someone who believes I am a subhuman and treats me like a piece of shit is a necessary evil. I have to ask, is it morally right to work for a society like this? Shouldn't I stop being a tool, start fighting against this society and being as much as a detriment as possible?

You just admitted it, that is how normies like you view people like OP, so I have to ask.
>>
>>24268450

I second this. If you're not enjoying anything, then it's time to try and get help because it's not worth it to keep going at that point
>>
>>24268441
I've worked in the past, and the last job I got was incredibly easy to get. Hell, they would take me back if I applied again. They flat out told me that. And a lot of colleges tried to get me. I was offered quite a lot of scholarship money from different places. So yes, I could easily go back to college.

I'm not going to pretend to be smart but lazy. I'm smart but unhappy. I can force myself to do work, and do it well. It just doesn't make me feel any less empty. So what's the point?
>>
>>24268421

Please respond to the comment here:

>>24268312
>>
Get a fucking job. Do not, under any circumstances, listen to these fucks telling you to become a hobo or try to lie your way out of getting kicked out. You'll only land yourself in deeper shit.
>>
>>24268457

>Shouldn't I stop being a tool, start fighting against this society and being as much as a detriment as possible?

Ignoring all the "society" edginess, go ahead and do this. Be sure to show this post to whoever's supporting your NEET ass, too, so they understand your plight.
>>
>>24268457
People who actually have Down's Syndrome have jobs. It's not a stretch that a NEET 4channer could get one. Your shit about 'me versus the world' is trite and meaningless. There is no reason to believe that your boss would see you as subhuman or treat you like a piece of shit. If OP went to work for someone, that person would not magically know that he was getting kicked out of his house at 29 because his mommy wouldn't let him suck on her boobie anymore.
>>
>>24268421

>wages are the main cost associated with running a business!

>rent / mortgage payments
>utilities
>machinery / tools / vehicles
>products
>etc

I can't be fucked with you, you're an idiot living in a fantasy.
>>
>>24268448
So how about getting good grades and praise throughout high school, relatively high scores on the SAT, SAT2's, and AP tests with very little studying and getting offered copious amounts of money in scholarship? Does quitting college because I couldn't bear to leave my room invalidate that and mean I'm a stupid person?
>>
>>24268515
You literally sound like you have clinical depression. SEEK HELP.
>>
>>24268467

If you've thrown away all those opportunities, then you're not smart at all.
>>
>>24268525
See
>>24268521

I'm depressed and probably schizoid, and have a rapidly blossoming problem with substance abuse. I stopped caring a long time ago. I'm on a path to the end, might as well let it be sooner rather than later.
>>
>>24265895
Finish school. theres plenty of online HS diplomas you can get. after that getting a job should be a lot easier for you

if you have only a month you're gonna have a bad time though.
>>
>she'll kick you out at christmas

What a great mother
>>
>>24268515

>>24268515
>Does quitting college because I couldn't bear to leave my room invalidate that and mean I'm a stupid person?

Actually, it does. Choosing not to seek help for your depression is a stupid decision.
>>
>>24268515

Intelligence is useless if it's not... well, put to use. You should realize that if you're this smart.

I'm not condescending you. I agree with >>24268521. Make your life mean something.
>>
>>24268397
>I'll probably end up breaking down again.
Same here.

You should move out so that you can purify your life of the filth that makes you break down and give up on life. Get a shitty job and an equally shitty apartment and enjoy your new found control over your existence.
>>
>>24268556
She's a bad mother mainly because she's enabled his bullshit NEETdom for this long.
>>
>>24268515
No, no, of course not. Doing okay in high school and giving up in college means you are a complete genius!

Your "intelligence" is the value it produces for you. When you say you are intelligent what you mean is "I was able to get relatively high scores on some standardized tests once". Relative to your peers or to national averages?
>>
General physical description and personal qualities?
>>
Welcome to the real world my nigga. Dan sounds like a real faggot but getting a job shouldn't be that hard for you. I garuntee your smarter than most as you've posted this here. If you can't find anything locally then moving to a big city and starting from the bottom is an option for you.
>>
>>24268557
In my experience "help" doesn't help. What am I supposed to do? Get on enough numbing prescription drugs to shamble through my routine? How is that any better?

>>24268562
What makes you think I care about whether it's useful or not? If you agree with him, you should understand that I don't care about making my life mean something. If I did, I wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>24268605
Anti-depressive drugs don't numb you. Depression numbs you. That's what it is. Treating depression means removing the numbness and making you able to feel.
>>
>>24268588
You're trying to make intelligence out to be something that it's not. You're talking about success as if it and intelligence are one in the same. I'm done with this argument, you can keep on thinking I'm a retard if you want.
>>
>>24268467

There is no point to anything OP. Do whatever the Hell you want to do, because that's what you're going to do anyways. Get a job, try to remain a NEET, become a hobo, whatever.
>>
>>24265895

I'd be super duper pissed at my mom for letting me be a shit sucking NEET for so long.

It's time to stop being a leech, anon. You should've done that a while ago. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>24268635
>one in the same
I think you mean one AND the same, Mr. Genius.
>>
>>24268656
I'm not OP. What makes you think I am?
>>
>>24268661
Forgive me for making a clearly unintentional spelling error on an internet imageboard. I'm sorry, I clearly am a retard. I'll go back to licking my window now.
>>
>>24268670

I dunno. Confusion, maybe? But I guess my advice stands the same - The most you can do is try to assign value to what you do, and if you can't do that, well, the truth then is that there is no value and there is no point.
>>
>>24268713
Well yes, exactly. There is no value. That's my whole point. That's why no amount of shitposters who are mad at me for calling myself intelligent will convince me to try to start trying again.
>>
>>24268605

>I'm going to wallow in my misery and act like there are no solutions to my problems because that might involve effort or challenging my stupid beliefs.
>>
Not OP, but how do you become independent?

I mean, what's a good place to find a cheap job and a cheap apartment? Help a sheltered neet out.
>>
>>24268744
Basically, yes. Congrats, you figured it out.
>>
File: 1355090297430.jpg (5 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1355090297430.jpg
5 KB, 200x300
>>24265895
I'm basically this guy except i'm not getting kicked out and i'm 20, I hate my family and after searching on craigslist for like months i still haven't been able to find a job to try to move out somewhere. I dropped out and got my G.E.D. because it would have taken way more time to make up all of the coursework i completely ignored in high-school. Do i lie on my resume and just weave a spider-web of lies? I'm definitely not going to go to college because it's pretty much a scam and the thought of going to school again makes me want to kill myself. I have it pretty good here but i'm basically a neet and would rather slave away at something than just sit here not making $$$. any suggestions? I'm more salvageable than OP anyway. pls help guys
>>
>>24268733

>pointing out that I'm not that intelligent means you're just mad and shitposting le maymay
>>
>>24268312

firstly, value is added by every worker in the process of production from the point where the apple is picked to when it arrives at the point of distribution.

>Not at all. Because, if I had to take the apples from the orchard to the store, then sit with them at the store while people looked at them and bought them, and handle the accounting, and the business, the legal aspects, etc, then I would never be able to sell 100 or even 15 apples in an hour.

how, in any way, does it harm my argument that in many supermarkets there are other workers who must stock the shelves to make the produce available? all of this is accounted for in the eventual price for which the apple is sold at a supermarket retailer.
the owner has used the proceeds of other people's work to purchase a right to sell the proceeds of other people's work to working people. that is a scam.

>A company works by joining the efforts of people together in order to produce more than any individual could.

which a cooperative could do far more equitably and democratically, rather than a privately owned and run autocracy.

> I am not being exploited when I pick apples at 15 dollars an hour, I'm leveraging the infrastructure of an existing company to turn my skill (Apple picking) into something profitable for both me and the company.

you do the work, other people do work to facilitate distribution, and for presiding over this network of preexisting relations of production, the company gets to extract the lion's share of the surplus value produced throughout the process. at no point do the owners engage in value-creating activity, and your attempts to show that they do rely purely on reductive, abstract fantasies.

you dumb asshole.
>>
>>24268785
Why exactly is it so upsetting to you for me to describe myself as intelligent? I won't pretend I have many good qualities, but I'm not stupid.

Is it that you consider yourself intelligent because of your accomplishments, and feel threatened by someone else asserting that they might be intelligent without them giving you anything to compare yourself to?
>>
>>24267854
Anon,here`s a bunch of things you can do to make this situation finish.
1.Get a job.If you value your life get a job.Because
I`m sure your mom and that chad,already planned kicking you out.They probably KNOW you can`t get a job,and want to just make you suffer.They want you gone and that`s the easiest way short of murder to GET RID OF YOU.They don`t really care it seems.
2.Sue the shit out of Dan for organizing this.Do you have friends?If you do you can utilize them for getting the monies necessary for suing Dan into the ground for this abuse.
3.Kill both of them and all of the normies around you.Somehow acquire money,maybe by stealing from them,buy a half-decent firearm and shoot away,if not possible just acquire a decent machete,assault rifle bayonet or hunting knife and kill them still.If you do this don`t forget to somehow let the ones who find the bodies(along with your own,unless you really want to live)a way to know WHY you did this.
>>
>>24268507
People who actually have down's syndrome have probably been collecting government bux for it (or their parents have) and if they get a job it's because companies get government bux for hiring people with disabilities.

People who are a little messed up but were never officially diagnosed as a kid and end up spiraling into long-term NEEThood are in a much worse position because they don't get any assistance.
>>
>>24265895
Man, just get a job, it can't be that hard. Ask for your mom or her bf help, he probably will try to help the way he can, since he's saying "WE" when they talk about you leaving the house.

Also, being a wageslave is not that bad, when you are only wageslaving (work + study is the true hell). You have to wake up early, but at least in the end of every month you will have money to buy your shit, and you will have at least a sense of self worth, even if its fake, that will make you feel better about yourself.

Just calm down dude, the first step in getting a job, focus on that before thinking about leaving the house or kill yourself.

And dont believe this wagekek threads, its a fun meme, but is better do something with your life instead of stay locked in your room all day crying.
>>
>>24268792
>at no point do the owners engage in value-creating activity

The only valuable part of the entire process is actually picking the apples guys!

Owning the land, maintaining the trees, all the associated costs of production, distribution, and so on simply don't matter guys - it's just exploitation and profit and there's no other work at all involved.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.
>>
>>24268835

I'm not the one getting upset here, madfriend.

Intelligence isn't just academic ability - it's leveraging that natural talent into something of worth. I consider myself intelligent because I have used my abilities to create a satisfying (to me) life for myself.
>>
>>24268884

>he thinks asking a 29 year old man to move out is abuse and you can be sued for it!

Man, you're super dooper fucking dumb, aren't you?
>>
>>24268920

owning the land produces nothing. who maintains the trees? wage workers. wage workers also distribute the produce.

all of these workers are being exploited by the owners, but because you are - and believe me, i'm amazed i'd ever have to type this non-ironically - blinded by hate, you can't see what's obvious.

>shut the fuck up, cunt

i could say 'are you frustrated', but i won't, because i believe in you.
>>
>>24268952
I'm not mad either, but you're pushing this issue to a comical degree. And once again, I don't at all agree with your definition of intelligence. Of course it isn't just academic ability, but you'll be hard pressed to find intelligence defined the way you're using it. You're warping it's meaning to fit your argument.
>>
>>24266682
>Navy
>lowest standards
wew lad
>>
>>24268978
If his mother owns the house he has certain inheritance rights over it,right?
>>
>>24266741
>NEETS are comfy as fuck on their couches at home

not if they become homeless. which is whats happening to OP
>>
>>24269022

>land is free guys and you don't need it to grow (produce) trees!

>your blinded by hate because you aren't cherry picking the actual realities of owning a business that is successful and is able to pay for people to help run it!
>>
>>24269115

Not at all. She can choose to leave to whoever she likes, there is no default inheritance rights. What's your point regardless - you're not so utterly fucking stupid you think you're entitled to your parents house while they're still alive, are you?

I can't believe there are adults here who are this dumb.
>>
>>24265895
Have you tried getting a job? McDonalds will take literal retards. They'll take you. Apply to every single fast food place you can.
>>
>>24266318
This.

>>24265895
Maybe ask Dan if you can use him as a reference.
He isn't related to you, and I'm sure he'll understand when you explain it to him.
Go into the places you want to apply for at 9:00 in the morning so they know you can be punctual.
Also, do stuff around the house, get into a routine, it'll help you before you start your job.

Good luck man, I know it's hard
>>
>>24266593
This is good advice here. I did this out of desperation in my previous NEET days, knowing full well my white trash parents had no idea how to help me find a job, and it bought me a lot more time.

Put some of the burden back on Dan. He's a paralegal, he can try forcing you into his office shit before kicking you out to fuck your Mom more.

>>24266595
Last resort, this. Military will take anyone.
>>
>>24268835
No, it just shows that you're incredibly insecure and trying to elevate yourself by claiming high intelligence despite not having a shred of common sense.

And if you respond with something along the lines of "what is common sense" or "common sense would be to not do something you don't enjoy" then you really really have no common sense. A hard working retard is worth more than someone like that.
>>
Two options
>leave during the night
just pack a bag and fuck off. Go to a youth hostel until you have a solid plan, but theres no point staying. Plus dan is a cunt.
>kill yourself
that will show those normie scum whose boss. Buy a shotgun, wake up early, go into dan and your mum's bedroom after he's finished fucking her and blow your brains out
>>
>>24265989
dude face the facts though.
>>
>>24269351
fucking edge
>>
>>24269328
I never claimed to be a genius. I said I was reasonably intelligent. You're acting like I'm trying to appear superior, which I'm clearly not. I also don't claim to have much value, if you think that's what this is about, you're the retard here.

I'm not trying to elevate myself anywhere. I'm simply making an accurate judgement of myself.
>>
>>24269305
>Military will take anyone
what country do you live in? Australia here. They're ezxtremely selective about everyone who isnt going in to being a cook or some pleb shit
>>
>>24269351

>thinking an unemployed 29 year old has money for hostels, let alone a gun
>>
>>24269386

You can be assured that anyone who states the military will take anyone is from the US, where the military will in fact take anyone.

Why would you even think that your countries rules apply?
>>
>>24265895
>call the closest tech college
>enroll in a CDL program - don't need HS
<Get accepted, it is easy
>On first day tell teacher you want a job with a company so you can get experience
>Trucking company will hire you within a week to get you locked in, will pay for school
>you'll be making $200-$250 a week during training for 6 weeks, then make $300-$350 a week after that just for driving around
>After 3 years you'll be making $50k a year
>>
>>24267854
>Thanks for all the support guys, but it seems like you arent giving me suggestions one what to do because you care, you just want to affirm your own beliefs regarding working a minimum wage slave job. I will not be doing that. This is a decision that seems too widely debated to have a clear answer. i am just going to ignore my mom and Dan for the moment. hopefully they will forget about the whole thing and will just leave me be. I never bother anyone, i do a couple chores around the house when they are both at work, and I never asked to be born. I am not a financial burden, so they better get used to me staying right where I am. I dont care if my mom and her boyfriend want their own little fuckpad, my well-being as a person is more important. im staying.

YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE YOU FUCKING GOOBER. THEY WILL NOT FORGET. IF YOU ARE FUCKING 29 LIVING WITH THEM I FUCKING PROMISE YOU THEY WON'T JUST FORGOT. YOU'LL STRETCH IT OUT AN EXTRA MONTH AND THEN YOU'LL BE ON THE FUCKING STREET
>>
>>24268792
Top CEOs get paid more than any worker, but all workers combined get paid thousands of times more than the CEO in any major company. It is nonsense to say that the people in charge take "the lion's share".

Yes, CEOs are overpaid, especially at big companies. However, if you took the X million a year that big shot CEO gets and divided it amongst all the workers, everyone would take whom only a pittance more. It might be the better thing to do, but the fact that modern companies aren't literally perfect doesn't mean they are exploiting their workers.
>>
>>24269792

>being able to manage a business large enough to require a CEO means you're overpaid.
>>
>>24269386
Oh. No military for you.

However, Australia does have very high minimum wage rate, you can actually live on it there. Just get a shit job or kill yourself.
>>
>>24269792

mate, ceos don't own companies, that's the shareholders. they are the people i am referring to. a ceo, although he is overpaid, still performs a visible and useful function. shareholders do not. yet without them, the entire economic system collapses.
>>
Anybody that thinks the us military will except anyone doesn't know shit about the us military. The primary thing that will hold him out is age. The second thing will be the initial strength test. Military isn't a option, it's too late for that.

If you have a car, trade it in for a small beat pick up truck. With a pickup you'll always have potential for work. Just put up ads on Craigslist as a mover. With a truck you can always collect scrap metal (raid construction sites at night, advertise as a junker scrap metal sell other junk at swap meets). None of these will make you a ton of money, but it might keep you busy enough to keep you in your mom's house, without being a wage slave.

If you don't have a car/truck, write down a business plan(including saling anything you own of value except your computer that you need for business) and ask your parents for a small loan to get you started. They probably won't, but it might buy you some time for you to try and do it on your own.
>>
>>24269416
U.S. military will certainly not take anyone without a high school diploma, and there are also minimum fitness and health standards.
>>
It's around Christmas time, so everyone is probably looking for season help. Why haven't you gotten your GED yet? Look up warehouse or factory work. If none of those work say fuck it and just join the military if you still can..
>>
>>24270711
Shareholders don't perform a useful function? Are you retarded? Shareholder provide the money to create the company in the first place. That's why they own it.

Unless the company is paying a dividend, the shareholders don't take any money out of the company either.
>>
One month until you kill the Chad (Dan) who's fucking your mom and managed to throw you out of your own house then

Seriously though, attempt suicide
>>
>>24265895
Donate blood and plasma. Get a gig with a temp agency. Give Mom money. Stay out of the house for a few minutes so they can fuck.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.