[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are liberals still defending Islam after this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
How are liberals still defending Islam after this?
>>
They have a narrative to stick to. An intersectional worldview requires that the blame is eventually place on white men.
>>
you can't judge an entire race based off something a small group of people did
>>
>>24256277
I can and will.
>>
>>24256277
you can when they're muslims
>>
>>24256277
>ISIS
>and every other Muslim terrorist group
>small
They're not a small group, they're an insurgency large enough to take over most of a country and spread deadly ideology that influences many overseas
>>
>>24256277
>we should view the clash of civilizations in terms of individuals
>>
>b-but terrorism has no religion!
>b-but its not all the islamist people!
Its the same as defending a portion of the zombies in a zombie apocalypse. Im sorry, but we need more things like this happening untill people wake the fuck up. People need to open their eyes to the truth.
>>
>>24256249
Because they have an image of accepting everybody and helping the disadvantaged to stick to.

Unfortunately, they never consider that maybe these groups have shorty lives for a reason, and Just giving them free shit is in fact a good way to get dragged down with them.

Like scratching a mosquito bite - today you're patting yourself on the back for helping the poor refugees, tomorrow your country is a warzone.
>>
>>24256277
That's exactly what libs try to do with spree shooters and white males, even though they're a far larger demographic than muslims so it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>24256299
daily reminder everyone on /r9k/ is in fact a closet psychopath who is destined to shoot up american educational establishments while posting "some of you guys are alright...".
>>
>>24256249
ISIS's objective is to get everyone to ostracize Muslims to add to their recruiting ranks. Sad that people can't realize that
>>
Reminder that a "moderate" muslim is the guy holding your legs while the extremist beheads you.
>>
>>24256277
>muslims
>race
>>
>>24256249
>this
huh?
>>
What exactly is the "Liberal" ideology regarding Islam?
>>
http://fusion.net/story/233036/paris-attack-young-progressive-core/

What's ironic is that these were the very people targeted in the attacks.
>>
>>24256277
>Islam
>race
nice meme
>>
>>24256352
Open le doors to le muslims, le shame of le yurop
>>
>>24256352
It's innocent and has nothing to do with terrorism
>>
Id like to invite anyone who's interested in this subject to read some of what shadi hamid has written. He transcends the gay ass 'is it a religion of peace or of violence' discussion
>>
>>24256404
that's what they have to say but they can't be stupid enough to actually believe it
>>
>>24256462
Try posting anything on your normiebook right now condemning Islam and see how they ask react
>>
They are fucked in the brain.
>>
File: moderatesideofislam.jpg (75 KB, 628x659) Image search: [Google]
moderatesideofislam.jpg
75 KB, 628x659
>>24256277
top cuk
>>
>>24256527
>implying I have a normybook
how do they react?
>>
>>24256277
Ok, so why are all white people considered infidel? fuck you keklord
>>
>>24256352

Depends who you ask. Bill Maher's not a fan. Neither are feminists. It goes without saying that religious fundamentalism doesn't mix well with the ideologies of secular democracy citizens, but criticism is held back for fear of being accused of bigotry. So it's not that there's support, there's just lack of criticism.
>>
>>24256333
its not so far off desu
nice trips
>>
>>24256555
So there are a half billion pretty cool Muslims out there. Neat.
>>
>>24256555
>women should obey their husbands
>somehow bad
>>
File: Abu-Musab-al-Suri.jpg (12 KB, 200x304) Image search: [Google]
Abu-Musab-al-Suri.jpg
12 KB, 200x304
>>24256583
>Ok, so why are all white people considered infidel?
They are?
>>
>>24256591
its mostly the religious left (the majority of leftists in America) who like Islam (eg Pope Francis). The secular left like Maher hate Islam for obvious reasons (atheism is antithetical to Islam etc)
>>
File: 1445431191719.jpg (106 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445431191719.jpg
106 KB, 900x900
>>24256277
obvious bait
2/10
but i will bite.

You can when their entire race is based on the Quran which explicitly states in a clear message to kill, fight, or go to war with all non believers. no metaphorical or hidden meaning, plain as day kill all non muslims.
>>
>>24256665

There are like three big name Atheists that shit on Islam, but on a micro level every single fedora level atheist loves the religion of peace.
>>
>>24256679
>You can when their entire race is based on the Quran which explicitly states in a clear message to kill, fight, or go to war with all non believers.
I am a Muslim (a real one, not some moderatefag), and no where in the Quran does it say that. We are only commanded to fight non-Muslims in specific conditions, not through random acts of terrorism (that being said, I support the attacks on secular beta uprising reasons)

Please stop talking about things you have no clue about

>>24256687
Non-fedora atheists (eg those who are okay with religion despite not believing in it) are tolerant of Islam (eg Scott Atran), fedoras hate Islam, and in fact 9/11 is the reason why Fedoraism became so popular
>>
>>24256277
>religion that says to kill nonbelievers and spread world wide
>think anyone following this religion is worth breathing
get out
>>
>>24256788
>>religion that says to kill nonbelievers and spread world wide
No where does it say to kill non-believers. It only requires us to fight those who are oppressing Muslims
>>
File: 1447475684329.jpg (503 KB, 1820x1032) Image search: [Google]
1447475684329.jpg
503 KB, 1820x1032
>>24256249
>>24256277
Guys it's the current year...
>>
>>24256976
Condemnation of these extremists from moderates only further enables those extremists. There's nothing that they can do.
>>
>>24256976
shooped?
>>
File: 1447461672900.jpg (70 KB, 680x787) Image search: [Google]
1447461672900.jpg
70 KB, 680x787
>>24257074
Nope, you can check it yourself, there's tone of it, every indoctrinated liberal scum wants to show how special, tolerant and progressive he is.
>>
>>24256679
Pls, no one follows their religion strictly. If Christians did they'd stone to death any woman who is a non nirgin at marriage. Religious fundamentalists are a small part of modern religions.
>>
>>24257104
>>24256976
I'm no liberal but they're right in this case. Mulisms are on the whole non violent.
>>
>>24256976
>>24257104
You know, I'm not a person who wants to say all Muslims are evil terrorists, but is it hard for these 20-something college students to understand that pretty much all of the "terrorism" (which is a word they need to stop using so much) in the world has been done in the name of Islam?
I mean, there's a very specific reason people don't like Muslims.
>>
>>24256249
The actions of extremists don't define a culture. There are plenty of peaceful muslims.
>>
>>24257146
>>24257158
>the actions of extremists don't define a culture.
>Mulisms are on the whole non violent.
see >>24256555
>>
>>24256249
Liberals are so retarded you could say you hate Chinese food and they'd call you racist. And they have before. Liberalism is the policy of the uneducated or apathetic.
>>
>>24257157
>LRA
>Kony
>LTTE

It's sensationalist shit. Islam gets shit because it commited 9/11. The LRA is about as bad but no one cared. Mulisms, I too suspect, have a larger percentage of extremists than other religion but it's still a small percentage of them. And if anyone took a stats class, this means that Islam isn't a violent religion, it's more violent than usual.
>>
>>24256337
No, their objective is to do stupid shit so that liberals say "not all Muslims!" Which leads to more people converting to "peaceful" Islam and eventually joining a militia
>>
>>24256976
first tweet:
>woman
>"I'm a Muslim!"
>hair is uncovered
What she meant to say is she is a liberal retard who believes in a "higher power"
>>
>>24257198
>LTTE
>LRE
>at all relevant
Absolutely insignificant in relation to murders in the name of Allah.
>>
File: 1447387933750.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1447387933750.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>24256820
Look who never read the Quran
The only ones they don't outright kill are Christians and Jews and those two have to pay taxes for not being Muslims and they're not allowed to openly practice their faiths
>>
>>24256555
>>24257175
>Sharia law bogeyman
Do you faggots even know what sharia law is? Did /pol/ tell you it meant bombing the infidels and beheading them?

If you couldn't tell, adultery is a much worse thing in Islamic societies than in western countries. At this point it's a cultural thing about how they judge the badness of actions. It's the death penalty because its unthinkable for a Muslim wife to cheat.

Since we're all playing the fallacious association card, Ramadan is a month lost fast Muslims have every year to remind themselves of the plight of the poor.
>>
>>24257237
It's not the LTTE's fault America didn't arm them.
>>
>>24256820
>No where does it say to kill non-believers.
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
quran.com/8/12

It calls you to strike those who disbelieve upon their necks. there's tonnes of shit like this in the quran
>>
>>24256249
who cares? liberals will die off because they keep aborting themselves
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw whites aren't Muslim
>tfw we don't put degenerates to death
>tfw we don't marry PTP
>>
>>24257307
Political views aren't hereditary, anon.
>>
>>24257288
>niggers killing niggers
>anything to do with US interests
The United States only funds genocide if it's beneficial to them directly.
>>
>>24256820
Which could certainly be interpreted as a justification to attack Western nations at the moment.
>>
>No Fun: The Religion
People defend this?
>>
File: 7AxNh0j.png (361 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
7AxNh0j.png
361 KB, 750x1000
>>24256299
>>24256679
To generalize in this way is to go against everything this qt has to say. How can you look her in the eyes and maintain your view?
>>
> "religion of peace"
> consistently the primary religion of men who commit mass murder
>>
>>24257349
>we have to look at people individually
why? that goes against how humans have derived knowledge for the last 500 years. you take multiple examples of something and make a general statement about that which can be taken as knowledge. for example, if I let go of a pen, it will fall to the ground. I can do this over and over again, and we know that when you let go of the pen, it falls to the ground. we don't say "oh, we don't know the pen will fall until we do it". we can do it with people as well. muslims are violent, that's a very good and accurate generalisation.
>>
>>24256249
isis is basically the beta uprising under islam
>>
File: 14256583483634534534.png (180 KB, 269x371) Image search: [Google]
14256583483634534534.png
180 KB, 269x371
>>24257272
>>Sharia law bogeyman
le bogeyman
https://youtu.be/t9VeJhKh1pc

>adultery is a much worse thing in Islamic societies than in western countries
>if you condemn islam you support adultery
kek
>>
>>24257373
actually most mass murderers in recent history (hitler, edrogen, bush) were strictly christian. A couple of freak incidents where a muslim kills like one or two people don't define an entire group of people anywhere near as well as entire government agencies trying to wipe out their opposition.
>>
>>24257380
i'm not going to talk to you if you just want to troll for the sakes of it. but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you know this way of thinking is wrong, as do I. To do as you do in this day and age I could deduct that all bitter virgins are mass murderers if history is any indication.

Again don't be daft and give me something substantial to work with here. Otherwise disband your little white hate speech or equivalent of.
>>
>>24257403
>freak incidensts
>regularly occurring and expected events
>>
>>24257403

Ah, true. I forgot the time Bush blew up a building and Hitler shot a few hundred people.

Easy to miss, really.
>>
>>24257272

>Sharia law bogeyman
> It's the death penalty

Then leaves out a ton of other barbaric laws and their enforcements

you are delusional and in denial
>>
>>24257425
>you disagree with me ur a troll!
this is basic deductive logic m8. if something happens repeatedly, then the more it happens, the higher the chances it's correlated.

>I could deduct that all bitter virgins are mass murderers if history is any indication.
come back to me when bitter virgins kill +3,000 every year in terrorist attacks alone and have a state the size of Europe with millions of people in it.
>>
>>24257425
Judging people as individuals within the context of a clash of civilizations is ultimately a suicidal endeavor. There is no flash of civilizations (as much as Elliott would have loved one) between virgins and the rest of the population.
>>
>>24257349
I can say that you are stupid anglo piece of shit SJW that values the trash individual over the community and the Whole. Even in leftism the disgusting anglo has capitalistic values.
>>
>>24257452
this. it's like denying that evolution is happening because it's wrong to generalise animals into specific groups. you can't just take a "we don't know 100% certain so we know nothing at all" stance when it comes to the real world.
>>
>>24257452
>>24257466
https://youtu.be/Lad26hfccS4
>>
>>24257476
>posts a video of a comedian to try push his agenda
well lefties are a joke at this point so it's fitting
>>
>>24257403
Shut up american idiot. Hitler was an atheist(not even a neo-pagan like the other nazi elits). Stalin and Mao alone beat out any christian mass murderers in the whole of history. The world wars were probably the first actual wars that had no strain on religion in them. They were purely secular, either economic or ideological.
>>
>>24257449
>>24257452
so you want to discuss after all.

How many muslim terrorist would you say exist on this planet and how many muslims would you say actually do the right thing and keep their nose out of trouble? Give me a figure here and embellish if you want to, the numbers still won't add up in your circlejerk's favor.

Why should the world just assume all american's are murderers because of the large numbers of deaths that occur from the violence that takes place from the general populace? I'm sure there are plenty more deaths that occur in America than there are terrorist attacks done by muslims.

How many deaths have occur at the hands of US soldiers? So again I ask you why do you disregard the majority who do do the right thing. A few assholes ruin it for everyone that is the truth so why are you contributing to that group of assholes?
>>
Fuck isis. Force em to Fuck pigs then eat them.
>>
>>24257505
>do the right thing and keep their nose out of trouble

You are implying this is in anyway a good thing. It's actually even better if all muslims were aggressive terrorists since that would atleast grand them respect. The ones who do nothing, not even organize the muslim community into stopping extremism are just brainwashed cunts by anglo culture of capitalism. If your community that is a diaspora in another nation doesn't have the means to self-regulate, then it obviously doesn't deserve to exist.
>>
File: 1443689825085.jpg (123 KB, 1253x879) Image search: [Google]
1443689825085.jpg
123 KB, 1253x879
/neo-crusade/ when?
>>
>>24257505
>I can't discern terrorists from an army

Nice americunt.
>>
File: SAVE ME.jpg (54 KB, 584x643) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.jpg
54 KB, 584x643
>check out some of my favorite twitter ragecows
>they're all feminists and leftists
>mfw they are actually defending islam and seem to be more concerned over islamophobia than the current acts of terrorism
>mfw they think ISIS is comparable to KKK

Oh and that last part, comparing ISIS to KKK, that really pisses me off. I'm not condoning or protecting the klan in any way, but comparing a handful of foulmouthed hillbillies to a whole active army of people is very dishonest.

I know not all muslims are murderous savages, that would be just ridiculous, but hundreds of millions of them are and that's a shitload of people. The people spouting "terrorism has no religion" are just enablers. I know there have been plenty of christian etc. terrorists, but their numbers pales in comparison when compared to muslim terrorists.

It's like a bad dream. It's happening right in front of them yet they don't want to face the facts.
>>
>>24257505
It's not about whatever shoddy principles you wish to appeal to. The only thing that matters is that our civilization persists, and those opposed to it are properly handled.
>>
>>24257539
so its okay to be a hypocrite when you do it? is that the jist of it because you completely ignore the part about most american's turn a blind eye to their nations crime as well. Should all those silence do nothings be eradicated as well since you are going to punish an entire family for the crime of one person?

Would you like to go to jail because maybe your mom or dad or brother or sister committed a crime? maybe you should be accountable for what your neighbour or county did as well then. You are just a terrorist/extremist yourself so at least be honest here and earn from 'grand respect'
>>
>>24257403
Even if Hitler was born christian or chatolic or whatever, he didn't commit his things in the name of his religion. World War 2 was an actual war with economics and politics involved, so it wasn't just "BELIEVE IN THIS OR DIE! REEEEEEE!!".
>>
>>24257591
>so its okay to be a hypocrite when you do it?

Yes. Accusations of hypocrisy are only an attempt by the weak to control the mighty, just as you're doing now.
>>
>>24257591
I don't about large white diaspora in the Middle East that thinks it owns the place and wants Laws catering to them. I already told you are a stupid american that has such a narrow-world view that your opinions really don't matter, you anglo retard. Also the level of dicussion is not family, but a whole diaspora, that has the obligation to regulate itself if it wants to be allowed to live outside of it's home country. Maybe you should actually go to a university before making idiot claims.
>>
>>24257402
>if you condemn Islam you support adultery
I didn't say this.
I oppose the death penalty, but it's far from being the barbarism people think it is.

>>24257440
It's pretty bad. There's no excuse for the death penalty. I'm as much opposed to sharia as to countries that still have the death penalty, ie non European countries.
>>
>>24257614

>Pointing out a logically-dishonest stance is just a ploy by the weak to be mean to the strong!

Sounds like you're just a jew trying to control us through mind-numbing brainwashing. "Shhh goy don't try to think, do not question your betters, mindlessly obey."
>>
>>24257591

At least the army somewhat handles their soldiers if they do something stupid, plenty of people who've gone to trial.
>>
>>24257566
Enablers, exactly.

The problem with this excessive hand wringing about islamophobia is that it turns Islam into a kind of impervious shield against criticism. Some of the worst people in the world are hiding behind it. Terror excusing, sharia supporting, apostate condemning, gay bashing, Jew hating trash

But say one word against them and you're sounding a bit racist m8
>>
Muslim here
Ask me anything
>>
>>24257614
okay Keely, just remember to do your homework and brush up on your critical thinking skills lest you embarrass yourself in the real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1y5g1O3-Y
>>
>>24257671

What's your top5 anime?
>>
>>24257660
>gay bashing, Jew hating
nowt wrong with either of those
>>
>>24257671
why shouldn't the rest of the world band together and eradicate your backwards, evil religion?
>>
>>24257676
>>24257656
The supposed contradictions you see are based on fallacious principles. For westerns to adopt them would be to accept an ideology that would !make them considerably weaker.

But tell me how your rhetoric accomplished anything else.
>>
>>24257692
I know right? We robots are so wacky, kek kek kek
>>
>>24257620
take off the tin foil hat you are embarrassing yourself
>>
File: nod.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>24257660
Yeah the "terrorism has no religion" spouting people I've seen are the same people who foam about LGBTQ issues, gay marriage, trans laws, feminist issues etc. Do they really think muslims are going to be tolerant towards those things?

I thought this would be the wakeup call for these people, but the first thing I saw when I opened twitter was enablers enabling mudslimes. I can't believe my eyes.
They're literally *le respectful nodding* towards a group that would behead them if they had a chance.
>>
>>24257671
Just wanted to tell you that I don't hate your religion, but I hate your arab ethnicy. Only dumb westerners think that the arab would become a peaceful person if he wasn't muslim.
>>
>>24256303
>billions of Muslims
>ISIL
>majority

Kden
>>
>>24257684
Cowboy bepop
Gundam Wing
Ghost in the shell
Death Note
NGE

>>24257695
My religion has nothing to do with it.
Kill those extremists, I don't care. I'm against all their ideologies. And they're only giving us a bad name. IMO religion should only be between you and your god.

>>24257727
It's alright, I understand. Most people can't tell I'm an Arab anyway since I have a pure english accent and I'm not brown.
>>
>>24257717
>un-eduated american trash looking down on others

Nice rebutal there CIA.
>>
File: 2015-10-29 15.13.07.jpg (1 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-29 15.13.07.jpg
1 MB, 1885x1060
bomb them and don't expect retaliation

Ok now bye-bye

The WTC wasn't just something to do for no reason, as with attacks in Paris and elsewhere.

Your media is feeding you shit

I don't like either side. I'm not defending a anyone- there is blood on everyone's hands
>>
why do any of you care about a bunch of french normies getting killed?

you guys are far too impressionable to be watching "news". it's not good for you.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (70 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
70 KB, 810x780
>normies killing normies
>>
File: yuropoor.jpg (399 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
yuropoor.jpg
399 KB, 800x950
daily reminder: this goatfucker culture does NOT fit in our society.
>>
>>24257752
Shill please.
>>
>>24257776
the only possible shilling here is done by the JIDF and the zionationalist political astroturfers from sites like Gates of Vienna.
>>
>>24257744
why would I go into a discussion with someone like you and waste my time. from the moment you opened your mouth it was never going to be about objectively looking at the issue with you, your abrasive, presumptuous and ill-mannered ways has put me off. Would you try to calmly discuss anything with a child throwing a tantrum? Good for you but I wouldn't, maybe when you calm down and make a little more sense but until then, there's the corner curse til your hearts content.
>>
>>24257773
You're closed minded anon. Goat fucking goes on in every culture. Religion of all types is fucking everything up for everyone else.

I live in America and feel like I should get a gun to protect myself from the police, the child - molesting priest, and myself too.
>>
>white people attack innocent people
>hurr durr we had to do it to protect muh freedoms of burgerland :DD

>white people get attacked
>oy vey what a travesty. Such atrocity. Much terrorism
>>
File: 1325179011142.jpg (273 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
1325179011142.jpg
273 KB, 1920x816
>>24257742
>Cowboy bepop
>Gundam Wing
>Ghost in the shell
>Death Note
>NGE

You're ok, muslim-san

>>24257753
Damn right, suit themselves if they decided to venture outside their fort

>>24257773
This is probably the core problem, if everyone would stay within their own boundries there would be a shitload less trouble. But looking historically I suppose plenty of cultures have clashed and mixed before, eventually as time passes, things seem to even out, whether everyone has to turn muslim or the other way around. Most people in here probably have another 50-80 years or a natural life left to live, hard to tell whether we'll live to see the outcome or not now.
>>
they can't anymore haha
>>
>>24257843
Innocence is a social construct.
>>
>>24257792
I literally use methodologies and objective structures in my arguments, since you go on about your feelings. You go on about families and individuals, while the objective thing is comparing diaspora and communities and the problem with them. Even SJW-infested sociology courses teach this,

>>24257815
You are an american, you have erudition defects from birth, since you never had Nationalism, just imperialism.
>>
>>24257843
>white people

Only root-less anglo trash use that term. We hate your with our guts you anlgo fucks, you are responsible for this, with your disgusting capitalism, indentity politics and forced democracy. Not to mention your world police tours.
>>
>murder civilians across the middle east for over a decadee

Why is anyone surprised that there would be retribution?
>>
>>24257122
The difference is, lets say that ISIS are the westboro baptist church, relatively small, and jihadists are the very far right wing Americans who petition and physically stop people wanting abortions.

These two groups are both condemned in America, meaning the gap only widens, and people who share the opinions are usually casted out in modern politics.

Now lets go to Egypt, women have rights, they don't follow the Quran avidly, however over 3/4 believe that Apostates should die. These people migrate or become refugees to western culture, they see people they believe are mocking their religion by eating pork/females showing skin ect. And they are alot easier to convert to terrorists then the far right are in America.

Thats the problem with Islam as a whole, while such a small % are actually a part of ISIS, a very large amount hold archaic views, thats what needs to be brought up in the inevitable debates to follow.
>>
>>24257753

What shall we do with the world when all the normies are gone, any ideas, anon?
>>
>>24257869
The objective thing here is should all muslims be blamed for the actions of a few.

I'll make sure you punish you the next time a freedom lover commits a crime or anyone who shares your beliefs whatever they may be.
>>
A bunch of Chads and Stacey's murdered. I'm honestly pretty pleased about it. Imagine how cool they were and how many times they looked down on people and then they end up butchered like pigs :)

Ty ISIS
>>
How is Islam to even blame?

Should have stayed out of the middle east
>>
>>24257909
>freedom-love
Enough with the anglo-centrism. Americans should all be taken to blame for the destruction of Europe just as muslims are.
>>
>>24256642
It's extremely bad since the husband is a piece of shit not worth obeying.
>>
>>24257945
oh good the snakes revealed its ugly head from the grass
>>
>>24257272
I'd cheat my husband if he were a muslim piece of shit and I'd kill him and his family too. He deserves torture.
>>
>only 0.1% of all nazis in WWII were actually evil
>I identify as nazi and wear a nazi uniform
>people say I'm obviously evil because I don't distance myself from nazis
perfectly reasonable

>0.1% of all muslims are legitimately terrorists and inherently evil, while two thirds share at least world views not compatible with our living standards
>I identify as muslim and wear a hijab
>some people say I'm radical and backwards because I don't distance myself from terrorists
this is racism and hate speech #notallmuslims #terrorismhasnoreligion
>>
>>24257909
Westerners should view Muslims that way because of the threat they present to Western civilization. Anything else is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>24257403
>Hitler
>Christian
Top kekold
>>
File: smagon6.jpg (309 KB, 756x813) Image search: [Google]
smagon6.jpg
309 KB, 756x813
>>24257979
Fuck Western Civilization.
>>
They'd rather let their family and friends die before admitting they were wrong. They're even worse than the terrorists.
>>
File: Photo on 08-11-2015 at 12.24.jpg (175 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 08-11-2015 at 12.24.jpg
175 KB, 1080x720
White faggots have been killing moslems all over the middle east for all these years.

Some violence will follow you back to your white trash countries.

why are your panties in a twist /b/itches?
>>
>>24258034
because the media dictates how they feel, act, react and think
>>
File: 010.png (257 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
010.png
257 KB, 550x700
>>24256249
Liberals blame Islam, because religion is a mind virus. Conservatives blame brown people because they don't see that their religion is every bit as backward and dangerous.
>>
>>24258034
>/b/itches

you're literally not even trying
>>
>>24258069
Edgy, careful now
>>
>>24258087
Well meme'd.

Well reddited, actually.
>>
I've seen figures that something like 20% of Muslims in European countries don't have problems with Isis, or wouldn't denounce them.

Pretty soon, that 20% will amount to millions in each European state.

Pretty scary, but they're not all the same right?
>>
>>24256277
When taking in a large number of your particular group means a looming threat for the local populace than yes. You can judge them.
>>
>>24258185
>I've seen propaganda

>>24258193
>a million Muslims in France
>10 do something bad
>>
>>24257272
>confirmed for never having lived around Muslims or is a Muslim telling lies
I lived with Muslim students in China during Ramadan. You know what they did? They slept in all day, and then at the stroke of sunset gorged themselves with food. Just went overdrive, 6000 or calories in the space of 12 hours, just nothing but eating. It was actually quite disgusting to watch, like a Christmas meal gone into overdrive every single day. "Reminding themselves of the poor" my ass.
>>
>>24258240
Not propaganda, some Muslims really do support terrorists. It's not surprising since they weren't born in Europe and don't share Europe's cultural values. They are a plague and will take over Europe from the inside given enough time. Europe birth rate has fallen below replacement and there is no saving them.
>>
>>24258274
And some Europeans really do support their governments involvement in foreign affairs so it's even
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&t=2m25s
>>
>>24258066
The media wants us to feel sorry for muslims, you dumb kek.
>>
Let Europe fall
>>
>>24258069
But liberals don't blame Islam, they try to embrace it. And most conservatives don't blame brown people, they blame Islam. Get yo facts straight boi!
>>
Remind me why is the Islam special?
All major religious groups have done terrible things in the past, what sets them apart from the others?
>>
>>24258338
So we should just allow it because it's their turn or some shit?
>>
>>24258066
very true.

it's a trip how quick a nigga can switch from hating the normies to sucking on big jew dick.
>>
>>24258295
How is it even? EU's leaders are actively working to destroy it.

When we fight on even terms, then it's even.
>>
>>24258338
Why should Islam be held to the same standards as christianity from centuries ago rather than christianity now?
>>
>>24258295
you'd assume the majority does, since they keep getting elected.
>>
File: islam is so cool.jpg (103 KB, 757x468) Image search: [Google]
islam is so cool.jpg
103 KB, 757x468
>he's not a muslim
What's wrong with you? Don't you like lolis?
>>
>>24258352
No, but what can you do?
Just let it happen, just embrace it.
Once ISIS falls apart they're gonna mellow out.
>>
File: derpderpderp.jpg (47 KB, 636x264) Image search: [Google]
derpderpderp.jpg
47 KB, 636x264
>religion founded by a pedophile warlord
>literally spread by the sword
>"why are these people so violent and barbaric??? I don't get it!"
>>
>>24258370
>Once ISIS falls apart

What makes you think that's going to happen?
>>
>>24258389
Carful with that edge la
>>
>>24258395
Why should it last?
>>
File: peaceful moderates.png (1 MB, 851x603) Image search: [Google]
peaceful moderates.png
1 MB, 851x603
>>24258411
Islam is edgy tbqhwy familia.
>>
>>24258338
The fact that they can't scrape together enough brain cells to build themselves a society that isn't based on mud huts and raping goats. How are the western and far eastern world comparatively civilised? Some races are just naturally less capable and intelligent than others, that's why the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by Muslims. Sub-Saharan Africa is still so far behind they haven't got the wherewithal to organise attacks like these yet.
>>
>>24258417
Because they have little opposition

Because of liberal euros and people like you who think problems will just go away.
>>
>>24258430
Dubai and the gulf states are better than your shithole, edgelord
>>
File: religion of peace2.jpg (31 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace2.jpg
31 KB, 599x337
>>24258467
>edgelord
There's that funny word again.
>>
One day you traitors will have your comeuppance. To be apologetic towards Islam in any shape is treason against Western civilization. You have the entire world's knowledge at your disposal, your ignorance towards Islam, one of our greatest enemies is inexcusable. One day you'll suffer for it, whether by my hands or the Muhammadans.

If your only source of information regarding Islam is Jon Stewart, your Muslim friend, or platitudes posted by college kids on Twitter, you are not well informed. Educate yourself. Know your enemy. I'd start by reading the Koran in chronological order.
>>
>>24256249
because some people understand the war on terrorism is a thin facade for geostrategic proxy-wars?
>>
>>24258467
Great, some rich arabs hired white people to design big building because they've got lots of money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai#History

Have a read about the predominantly white history of Dubai. Arabs aren't responsible for the prosperity of the Gulf, it was pot luck that oil happened to be there.
>>
>>24258430
Some races may be more capable, but the arabs are then intellectually far more capable than the whites.
>>
>>24258467
Dubai is only like that because they have oil.

On the other hand, the other anon is also somwhat incorrect as well because there are some of muslim countries with a high standard of living, such as Prewar Syria and Tunisia.

Also, you should attack the post, not the poster, if you want to get your point across.
>>
File: tyrone helps tripfags.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tyrone helps tripfags.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>24258492
nigga senpai son baka desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (94 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
94 KB, 600x400
Just convert idiots, we'll all be at peace then.
>>
File: 163373454.jpg (136 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
163373454.jpg
136 KB, 1200x1200
>>24258492
kill yourself tripfag shit.
>>
>>24258461
Again, why should it last?
All things like that in the past fell apart from the inside. The things you listed were outside factors.
What makes ISIS special?
>>
>>24258536
They fell due to outside opposition most of the time.
>>
File: 1444881868955.jpg (74 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444881868955.jpg
74 KB, 682x1024
>>24258424
>people are not allowed to have fun in front of the camera

That's you.

You're THAT guy.
>>
>>24258512
alfin2100.blogspot
co.uk/2009/03/
iq-and-science-of-nations.html

Not true, I'm afraid.

(sorry, 4chan spam filter)
>>
>>24258545
Not that kind of opposition, though.
>>
>>24258561
Why is Nazi Germany no longer around?
>>
>>24256277
the active terrorists might be a small group, but a majority of muslims have extremist views (eg. support sharia law, FGM, honor killings, terrorist attacks etc.)
>>
>>24258545
>They fell due to outside opposition most of the time.

ISIS is a utopian society that is, by definition, an unsustainable society. Even the society they model themselves after (the early Muslim colonies) barely survived for a few decades until rebellion.

Terrorism will always exist. But ISIS will definitely disapear well before 2018, if not sooner.
>>
>>24258553
How come the arabs invented Algebra while Europeans didn't bother with mathematics at all?
How come the arabs were far, far ahead of the times in fields like medicine and physics?

Something happened down there that stopped that progress of theirs.
I don't know what it is, I guess something related to the ottomans and the crusades.
>>
>>24258594
Of course, it's always the whitey's fault.
In fact, it's literally impossible for a racially challenged person(rcp) to do any wrong that isn't in some way caused by whites.
>>
>>24258568
Hitler is a warmongering idiot, that's why.
A retarded leader is defitely an inside factor
>>
>>24258608
IS aren't warmongerers?
I think you're missing my point Achmed.
>>
>>24257751
This. Most people don't realize that ISIS and islamic terrorism in general is just a part of war between the rich northern hemisphere and the poor southern hemisphere.

White people have been killing civilians in islamic countries, so to ISIS this just a retalliation. I'm not saying what they did was right, but everyone should keep the bigger picture in mind.
>>
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

There is no "moderate Islam". Understand that the majority of Muslims believe in things like the death penalty for apostasy.
>>
File: not-all-muslims.jpg (22 KB, 453x207) Image search: [Google]
not-all-muslims.jpg
22 KB, 453x207
>>24256277
>you can't judge an entire race based off something a small group of people did

pic related
>>
>>24258594
>Something happened down there that stopped that progress of theirs.

Islamic society stopped progressing the moment the enlightenment started.

That's when all the thinkers moved from Islamic society and started living in European colonies.

If secularism never got popular, Islamic societies would probably still be burgeoning. But that's unrealistic.
>>
>>24258604
I am not blaming, I am trying to understand why it happened.
What else falls into that period of time that would explain what happened to the arabs?
>>
>>24258594
Actually the standard medical text throughout the middle ages was a byzantine one, Paulus Aegina Medical Compendium in Seven Books.

Kill yourself shitskin.
>>
>>24258612
I don't even get what point you are arguing now.
I am arguing that ISIS is gonna fall like everthing else, it's not sustainable.
>>
Before you go on blaming mudslimes take a look at these videos and this guys channel. The first won't convince you but the following two will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7ZHenQnu4

Hard to believe for a noobie^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnV_pNe_BB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZtbYnslB0o

Hard to ignore for anyone^

isil is the new boogieman armed and trained by the united states and israel in order to continue their campaign in the east. Here's Putin giving everyone a wake up call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI

Putin did in a few days what the US had "tried" to do for months. Putin bombed the ever living fuck out of ISIL's base of operations and China put out a public response saying "will you niggers quit having a proxy war"

Everyone's eager to bash sand niggers because it's easier than admitting the leaders of their country are fucking everyone over. The low class salt of the earth peasant brown people aren't the problem. The owners of the world who hire and train them as mercs to trick you goof balls into allowing their eastern genocide are the problem. These wars for control of the east have caused the refugee crisis and these attacks will continue until we all say "yes ok lets burn iran, iraq, afghanistan, syria, libya, and turkey to the ground. you have our consent."
>>
>>24258622
>handful
>>
OK, so let's assume 10% of westerners harbor radical political views (subscribe to communist, fascist or other ideologies directly focused on overturning the present system). Let's assume 1% of them are extremists (prepared to take illegal actions for their cause).

Now we've had 3000 years of democratic political dialogue to learn how to coexist with those who have different views and how to express our own views through means other than violence: through debate and political actions. Even these "radicals" are almost "satisfied" by our system because they have their own political parties and can hope to see their anti-democratic agendas through in democratic ways (as ironic as it sounds- it's true)

Now let's assume 10% of Muslims harbor radical views (because- we're all one big human bean race so why would they be different?)
Unlike us- they do not have avenues through which they could express these extremist views. We've set them up with "moderate secular" dictators who've culled their religiously radical views for decades through repression. They don't have 3 000 years of democratic traditions to teach them how to establish a pluralist society of compromise: they have 3 000 years of bloodshed to teach the how to impose their radical views.

Let's assume 1% of Muslims are extremists and then look at statistics about membership in the Islamic State, the Taliban and other Islamist groups and compare them to the 1,6 billion and realize we are wrong. More than 1% of them are enemy combatants.
>>
>>24258656
THEY DIN DU NUFFIN
LITERALLY DIN DU A FIN
>>
>>24258624
No thats complete bullshit. The enlightenment was several centuries after the intellectual stagnation of Islamic society which in its root was Greco roman, Persian, near eastern Christian and Jewish. I.e. Not bedouin shitskin.
>>
>>24258614
>There is no "moderate Islam"

There is no moderate Islam, but not for the retarded reasons you brought up. (i.e. the beliefs of Muslims).

The important part is what Islam ITSELF preaches. Islamic society is inherently built on a hyper-moral Old Testament paradigm. Things like adultery, fornication, and disbelief are punished in these societies. So I would slightly change my statement. Islam is not "extreme" from a scientific view. It's just DIFFERENT. In our secular sensibilities, punishing people for their morality is definitely considered extreme though.
>>
>>24256312
clash of civilizations theory is outdated, read a book or an academic journal grandpa
>>
>>24258656
forgot to add Palestine but everyone shits on Palestine anyway.
>>
>>24258624
desu senpai if you read Malthus or Darwin you can see that they've been warning us about eventual terrorist attacks and arab migrations oveer 150 years ago.

Basically white people have been fucking around in the poorer countries, expecting no backlash or consequences. Think about it, in countries where people are dying of hunger we are cultivating bio-fuel. We're cutting down rainforests, which in turn changes the climate in arabic region. We're fighting wars there and killing villagers in air raids.

Maybe if we did something 50 years ago we could've prevented the current state of affairs.
>>
>>24258666
It's not 10pc. The vast majority of Muslims worldwide believe in the death penalty for apostasy. This idea there's some hidden "real" Islam somewhere that's nice and peaceful is bullshit.
>>
>>24258672
Everything aleays has some sort of root, the fact that the shitskins managed to make use of that rot is already better than what the europeans did.
>>
>>24258672
>The enlightenment was several centuries after the intellectual stagnation of Islamic society

The enlightenment started before your state-sanctioned history books said it started, you dolt. It started the moment when the church was sidelined by the monarchy and that was around the 1500s. This was roughly the transition period between the fall of Islamic hegemony and the peak of western society.
>>
>>24258680
1) Muslims are not victims. Ask any Greek or Armenian what they think of your shit.

2) Muslims are not butchering people on behalf of rainforests. You fucking dumb liberal faggot.
>>
>>24258667
haha epic meme man keep up the good work

dont get me wrong, they are savages in many respects but they don't deserve the credit for the coordinated terrorist attacks over the years and they don't deserve the credit for holding off the United states for all these years. They are a proxy army.

or to translate to someone like you who can only regurgitate dank memes: DEY LITERALLY DID DU SUMFIN BUT SUM1 ORGANIZED DEM AND TRAIN'D DEM AND TELSDEM WUT 2 DO. HAHA STEEL BEAMS HAHA 420.
>>
>he is a liberal feminist
>but he also defends Islam
Can't explain that.
>>
>>24258691
They didn't make better use of it. As evidenced by the fact most of what they did was regurgitation and transmission.

>>24258699
Europe had been ahead of Islamic societies technologically and scientifically since the end of the high middle ages. If you think Muslims were leading the world intellectually in the 15th century then lol.

You shitskin.
>>
>>24258261
Pretty much all muslims think of ramadan as "If you do it in the closet allah doesn't see"
>>
>>24258685
yea, that was my point but I wouldn't lay it out like that because it would trigger to many autists. There are is a quite reputable poll out there that confirm the numbers of Muslims worldwide who have answered positively to questions probing radical stances about religion and politics (supporting harsh anti-blasphemous legislation and anti-american terrorist views) is quite greater than all the "relegon of piss" liberal buzzwords will have you believe.

"Moderate Islam" exists in US culture centers where hippies wear jew hats and eat cous-cous. "Moderate Islam", however, is quite scarce in actual Muslim countries and is only in power when the west imposes its dictatorship (the Middle Eastern secular dictators now getting btfo). The Muslim people do not want moderates in power. This was the bottom line of the entire Arab spring.
>>
>>24258721
You are just saying "this is how it is what I say is the truth". Which is really a non statement.
>>
>>24258703
>1) Muslims are not victims.

Anon you should look up into what's been happening down in Iraq or Afghanistan. If you seriously believe that any civilians haven't been harmed then you need to open your eyes.

>2) Muslims are not butchering people on behalf of rainforests. You fucking dumb liberal faggot.

No but they are aware that we've been destroying them. Most of these people are not educated, have little knowledge of outside world. To them, there are jsut white people who are destroying their country and they are the enemy.

Again anon, try reading up on some sociological theories of early 20th century and you can see all of this was predicted. We just didn't listen.
>>
>>24258737
Of course. Your naked assertion is much better Ahmed.
>>
>>24258747
I wish the US army killed their civilians. But it's just a few incidents. Nothing systematic. Dead Muslims is beautiful. So nice to see them die.

Allah is my bitch. Every night his ass bleeds.
>>
>>24258721
>If you think Muslims were leading the world intellectually in the 15th century then lol.

Muslims were a hegemonic power until the 12th century.

I would say the reformation probably started around that time.

By the 15th century, they were waning, yes.
>>
>>24258765
>Dead Muslims is beautiful.

nice, you win the edgy award, my friend
>>
>>24258680
>white people have been fucking around in the poorer countries, expecting no backlash or consequences

This "white people fucking around" is called HISTORY and the consequences are called the Renaissance, industrial revolutions and democracy

We didn't fuck them up. They were fucked up and we tried to fix them and it didn't work.

Parroting the narrative of our collective historic responsibility for colonialism is hardly any more intelligent than blaming Israel because Jews killed Jesus in the Bible:

The western white man invented history and he invented right and wrong. Nowadays arguments are being made against history as well as against right and wrong because they are seen as racist constructs. Well, guess what: the game was rigged from the start.
>>
>>24256750
Fuck off with your Taqiyya, you piece of shit. The only good Muslim is a dead one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvVRy-becm8
>>
File: 1416130027469.gif (75 KB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
1416130027469.gif
75 KB, 406x300
>>24258656
>>24258656
>yfw they don't even try to hide it but most people are still oblivious

give up trying to convince people man. look around in this thread, everyone has already bought into the joke narrative. sad part is there isn't even any comfort in knowing why the world is burning and who really started the fire.
>>
>>24258792
and you win the reddit c.uck award
>>
File: Pepe's Inferno.jpg (30 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
Pepe's Inferno.jpg
30 KB, 333x333
>>24256352

Diversity no matter the price.

The sweet irony is that these hardcore liberal and feminist nations want to create a world that can not, and will not, ever exist, and they will implode on themselves and die trying to do it.

They're so hell bent on a futuristic Utopia that they'll send us reeling back to a Stone Age hell.

They accept people into their cultures whose values and beliefs are antithetical to their own, and don't tell them to assimilate, rather preferring to bend to /them/ instead.

It isn't sustainable long-term. The end result is war.

The Tribal software is still running in the back of our minds. No matter how loud and long the hardcore left wing cuc.kolds shriek and wail otherwise, we are not all the same, we do not all belong together, and we can not have peace under these conditions.

They will never relent, though. Never admit it.
Oddly enough, they may be so weak and complacent that Europe becomes a Caliphate.

They'll break before they bend.

We're seeing the first cracks.
>>
>>24258656
Pointless trying to redpill people at this stage. Even /pol/ are fucking bluepilled, literally all "DEUS VULT!!!1 MUH MUDSLIMS! I STAND WITH ISRAEL!!" stupid goyim now. It's insane how bluepilled they've become, JIDF has completely won. Even 8chad is the same.
>>
File: OMG CURRENT YEAR.jpg (111 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
OMG CURRENT YEAR.jpg
111 KB, 669x664
>>24256976

>OMG COME ON IT'S (CURRENT YEAR)
>>
Regular logic
>what, priests fuck children on a daily basis?
>better distance myself from this hypocritical club

Muslim logic
>what, the very basis of my religion justifies everything terrorists do?
>better stay and just contribute to the growing of islam

That's at least the situation in many european countires.
>>
>>24256277
>small group

Radical islam is 25% of the entire Islam population, and the other 75% will jump ship to what's better for them, so they can't be trusted either.
>>
File: 1444451352477.jpg (46 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1444451352477.jpg
46 KB, 437x501
>>24258854
>>24258942
fuck it i tried.

how do you guys deal with seeing the constant headlines everywhere online regarding this stuff? it drives me up the wall. t
>>
>>24258334
Which are the liberals, the atheists or the SJWs?
>>
File: 1361559448856.gif (308 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1361559448856.gif
308 KB, 300x169
>>24259073

SJW's you dingus

filler text etc so forth
>>
>>24259011
You don't, you struggle through and watch everyone eat that delicious bait up. This was great PR for the "War on Terror". Now people will be more willing to let them bomb the shit out of any country in the east they claim contains the threat. The cycle of "terrorist attack" and "hunting the terrorists down and making them pay" will continue until the US/Israel has control of most of the defenseless East.

Turn off your tv and computer if you don't want to watch the sheep graze.
>>
>>24259088
So fedoras don't vote Democrat? I'm confused with American politics
>>
>us invades iraq for no reason, kills hundreds of civilians a day for years, killings have slowed but still continue via drone strikes
>isis kills 120 one time

i forget, which one is the terrorist again?
>>
>France has nukes
>doesn't drop them
I thought we were supposed to be done with conventional war
>>
>>24259011
I hate it too. It's sensationalist claptrap, France is going to get five minutes of pity and hashtags and it'll he swept under the rug. The public has a short attention span.
>>
>>24259100
Fedoras are generally hardcore libertarians
>>
>>24259113
>hundreds

You mean millions, literally millions. Mind you those are conservative numbers. Let's not get into the other wars we got into on the basis of similar lies.

Don't forget they continue to arm and train the people they claim to be hunting down.
>>
>>24259130
So libertarians aren't liberals? Or are libertarians liberals and liberals don't like religion
>>
>angry robots mad about Muslims
M-Muh terrerism
>>
>>24259113

Which one is a government with borders and which one is some smelly browns in the desert?

Oh yeah.
>>
>>24259149
>retards unable to contribute or make original arguments whatsoever think emulating the lingo actually makes their non-arguments valid

M-Muh memes!
>>
>>24259147
Never mind I didn't understand
Fedoras are generally liberals if you use the European definition of the word instead of the American version.
>>
>>24259157
>we're an official government so it's totally ok if we massacre innocent civilians in another country lol
>>
>>24259157
Iraq actually looked amazing in the 80s-90s. It went to shit when the sanctions hit, then desert storm, then a baseless war of aggression. We were buddies with them until they stopped being as obedient as we had liked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvva0-JnN0

>defending this woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

500,000 dead kids over a lie. Old footage, as you might imagine the number is much greater now.
>>
>all those school shootings in the past year
All robots should be killed
>>
it's the French government fault for creating an immigration system where everyone's welcome but they're not allowed to practice their religion or assimilate with their culture in public

this was inevitable, you can't possibly expect to invite shitskins over to your country and then deny them practicing their shitskin ways
>>
>>24259113
most iraqis actually support the U.S even today.
funny isn't it?
and yet isis mostly kills other iraqis and civilians.
>>
>>24258803
>We didn't fuck them up. They were fucked up and we tried to fix them and it didn't work.

No anon we never gave the a chance to try and fix their problems themselves. I know how americans react when you bring collonialism and slavery as negative things, but we did fuck them up big time.

And we are doing it now. You jsut don't hear about this, but we're using up their resources, seizeing their land, fighting wars in their countries etc.
>>
>>24259473
>we never gave the a chance to try and fix their problems themselves

They had a fair chance. 3 000 years, same as us. Tho we've used it to create things like science, politics and philosophy and they used it to find new ways to bash each other in the heads. Sure, we did a lot of bashing too, but obviously it was just a hobby and not a full time occupation.

So now the Russians gave them AK47s and we gave them M16 because we figured: "Hey, they like bashing each other on the heads- maybe we ought to help them with that, make it easier."

And this is how they repay us.
>>
>>24258676
Eve Kissinger thinks it's more real than any shit Fukuyama wrote. Fucking Zizek and the Critical Theory IR academics think that the clash is legit.
>>
>>24256249
Has nothing to do with Islam
Its fucking ISIS
Its not the refuges, they escaped FROM ISIS, but isis was smart, and inserted its troops into the wave of refuges.
>>24256277
This Senpai

Its like blaming white people for slavery
Yeah, KKK is white people, but they are only like 1% of us.

Im a robot, I hate normies. I have no friends.
But at least I can think like a basic human bean
>>
>>24256333
I'm sure everyone on r9k had thoughts of shooting up their school at one point or another, I think about it weekly
>>
>>24259473
>You jsut don't hear about this

This is what liberals actually believe. This anti-colonial discourse is literally the DOMINANT IDEOLOGICAL DISCOURSE in all our left-wing media and all our educational establishments, but you're still gonna pretend a theory conceived a century ago is revolutionary and new because you're a pseudo-intellectual.

I'm not advocating colonialism. I'm just attacking the sheer stupidity of a belief in collective and historic responsibility as a vague faggot attempt to rationalize the acts of mindless beats and integrate them into some geopolitical hero epic in which we are the bad guys (because anti-hero protagonists are popular these days).

Yes, the west is draining their resources and shit. I agree with everything you've said. The causes for terrorism are geopolitical and not religious bla bla bla.

I just don't see how this "revolutionary" (was written in the sixties: WOW, so academically new!) post-colonial criticism brings about any useful new perspective.

We still have to fight terrorists and we still need to take shitskin oil for our Macs and PCs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.