[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohY jzu_4VVE This is happin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 450x325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohYjzu_4VVE

This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.
>>
>>25041469
Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1413x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1413x849
>>25041481
Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

What - you think I am exaggerating? That no male's life is like this?.... I got news boyo, not only does this all happen, but it happens EVERYDAY. ALL THEY DO IS TRAVEL TO EXOTIC LOCATIONS, TRY NEW DISHES AT TRENDY RESTAURANTS, AND TAKE AESTHETIC PHOTOS
>>
File: 11e.jpg (65 KB, 580x700) Image search: [Google]
11e.jpg
65 KB, 580x700
Please stop. I don't want to be genetically inferior. I don't want to be a loser. I don't want to be
>>
>>25041577
It's too late bro. You had one shot at life. Hit and miss.

Game over.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 633x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 633x835
Look how effortlessly this guy banged that 10/10 girl. She's that type of girl that wouldn't even touch you with a stick. Yet she opened her legs for him and let him do unspeakable things to her body
>>
Are you guys too busy crying?
>>
>>25041498
These assholes are broke as fuck and you are way over exaggerating. Rappers are constantly making fun of how these talentless pretty boy faggots are broke fucks who constantly get cucked by ugly niggers with money.
>>
>>25041811
Rappers say a lot... if half of the shit they say is true, they'd be in jail for life.
That said, who cares about their money? Any girl would gladly take them in and pay for them. They'll never be in trouble. It's that easy.
>>
>>25041864
>Any girl would gladly take them in and pay for them.

Any girl would fuck them but no girl is gonna pay for chad when they can go to a bar and find a guy similarly attractive.
>>
>>25041961
Yeeeeah, sure thing.....
>>
>>25041968
Do you have a massive gay boner for these instashit models faggot? I know this is all bait but what im trying to get across is that it is poor bait and you are probably a homo.
>>
>>25041998
he's right you're being pretty gay
>>
>>25042086
>>25041998
lol u guys sure are mad
>>
>>25041662
That girl had to work to achieve her 10/10 status. You can look at her face and tell she could be an uggo if not for her efforts.
>>
>>25041811
>rappers
Most rappers are poor fucks. So how can they talk? If you look up to money rock musicians actually beat them out and even some country singers.
>>
File: 6YhtQ.jpg (35 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
6YhtQ.jpg
35 KB, 503x518
>>25042115
>lol you mad bro lol
>im such an elaborate troll lawl

Sage in all fields faggot
>>
>>25041998
How are you broke as fuck if you're a fucking model for at huge ass agency? You get paid shitloads for just standing around looking pretty. And your whole rapper thing is just plain retarded
>>
File: http-imgur.com-n0eUs81.jpg (938 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
http-imgur.com-n0eUs81.jpg
938 KB, 1944x2592
>>25041469
And to everything you've posted here I say: so fucking what?

Some people have more than others? Wow, what an incredible revelation!
>>
>>25041662

Ok, out of all the various disorders that Robots generously self-diagnose themselves with, do you know of any one like the one I seem to be suffering from?

Like Dunning-Kruger, but for looks. I take a look at pic like this, and I tell to myself shit like "hey he looks kinda like me if I made some efforts" or "I'm almost as good".

It can't be true (obviously) but I don't think I'm narcissist (shit self-esteem), yet I can't help but be delusionnal about my face.

Maybe I'm just so really, really used to it being the only face I see everyday that I'm now blind to any flaw it could have.
>>
>>25042144
More money then instagram models
>>
>>25041469
Both guys are weird looking to be honest. Not their faults, I guess.
>>
>>25041469
okay, now imagine being born the prince of a peaceful empire and you are next in line to inherit the throne. and after that, imagine being a little anime girl in a popular slice of life series.

i've already listed off 2 things objectively superior to your scenario. not that i even understand what the point of this thread is.
>>
>>25042210
Those with more deserve to suffer
>>
>>25041469
literal proof you just need to bee yourselves robots
>>
>>25041469
>wake up every morning tired as fuck
>go to my shitty wageslave job
>disgust on any woman's face that sees me
>they look away fast as possible if we accidentally make eye contact
>learned a long time ago not to smile
>get shit on by random strangers all da
>hear female coworkers talk about how attractive chad is
>work ends
>No friends, so I just head home
>walk pass all the drunk loud normies in the bars
>walk straight into my room
>hear my moms friends outside talk about how "some cute guy" talked to her at the gym
>Even 40yr old women lust for chad
>no ambition to do anything in a society that will never value me
>Drink until I forget who I am
>repeat
Kill me
>>
>>25042210
he's just reminding everyone how much they suck, don't want any inflated egos now do we?
>>
>handsome people
>rich people
>women with no visible deformities

they are all the enemy
>>
I'm planning to kill myself soon because I'm too ugly to live. I wish getting a gun permit wasn't so complicated
>>
>>25042211

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority
>>
File: dolly-kill-kill-5813495.jpg (170 KB, 728x1093) Image search: [Google]
dolly-kill-kill-5813495.jpg
170 KB, 728x1093
>>25042484

I lost it at
> Depressive realism
> It suggests that depressed people actually have a more realistic view of themselves and the world than mentally healthy people

Pic related, what happens when a Robot and a Normie talk about it.
>>
File: 2015-12-17 00.04.30.png (114 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 00.04.30.png
114 KB, 720x1280
>>25042211
If you want to know the truth about your looks, just ask other girls
>>
File: gandy-5-comp.jpg (209 KB, 1232x920) Image search: [Google]
gandy-5-comp.jpg
209 KB, 1232x920
This is what gandy looks like now

He is 35 years old and looks way older
>>
>>25041469
>that pic
I've been dumped by one of the hottest girls I've ever encounter for a rat-boy looking like the one on the right. girls are nuts and their moves are unpredictable. be more confident.
>>
I don't even know anymore.

Some fat greasy fuck I know has a 9/10 gf and hasn't been single for more than a month just because he is silly.
>>
>>25041811
just because rappers sing about riding around in Bugatti's and Lambo's doesn't mean they actually are.
>>
>>25043760
This. But I will say that i was on the other end. This 8/10 chick who was dating this tall, fit, white Chad started hitting on me. I reciprocated until I found out the she had a boyfriend. I thought I'd be able to resist her but she seduced me and we ended up having sex. She told me she found me super attractive and we started being fwb. Keep in mind I'm an ugly 5'7 manlet with an average body and brown skin. I ended things with her when she told me she wanted to leave him for me because once a cheater always a cheater. It definitely boosted my self worth and it was good while it lasted.
Women are fucked up in the head.
>>
Even if everybody was born at least a 8/10 we would still see camps of alpha and beta among men.
There is literally no way to avoid this.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.