[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these good or just a normie fade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Beats-by-Dr-Dre.jpg (35 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
Beats-by-Dr-Dre.jpg
35 KB, 580x580
Are these good or just a normie fade?
>>
File: could be.png (750 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
could be.png
750 KB, 800x800
They're not trash but they're VERY overpriced. You're buying a fashion accessory, not a pair of headphones whose price reflects their quality.
>>
>>24156279
Normie fad. You can do wayyyyyyyyyyy better for the price. But I guess you won't look "cool" wearing Sennheisers.
>>
>>24156279
Get yourself some audio-technica, sony, or sienheisser instead, beats aren't absolute shit but they're basically the apple of headphones
>>
Bose has the real quality.
>>
Mom and dad got me a pair for christmas
Right out of the box there was a constant buzz in the left ear.
Also, the headphones run on batteries (like what the fuck) and they drained a pair every three days.
Nah. Not even worth it for free.
>>
>>24156279
If you have three hundred dollars to blow on headphones do yourself a favor and get some sennheisers. Beats are what is known as "lifestyle headphones" that you wear to show people you have disposable income and because you can wear them in public without really worrying about looking like a dork
>>
>>24156369

Bose has the noise cancelling quality and decent quality for 98% of users..

However, if you're an audiophile (read: autist), then there are better options out there.
>>
>>24156279
I'd you're asking /r9k/'s opinion about that normie trash I guarantee that if you bought them and walked around with them on or around your neck you would look autistic. Stick with headphones.
>>
>>24156279
I got some for Christmas last year and I love them.

I don't wear them out in public though because they look obnoxious.
>>
Obviously these are top tier. They are endorsed by a doctor.
>>
Just get hideous bulky cheap ones for indoors and use earbuds for outdoors to avoid looking like a tool.
>>
Why do black people, white girls and reddit white boys love them so much?
>>
/g/

or literally one of the millions of sites designed for this shit. LMGTFY
>>
>>24156684
Because Beats are just like iPhones, they're accessories.
>>
>>24156765
>Because Beats are just like iPhones
>disrespecting iphones when they're nicely made phones

why is it that poorfag try to smart so much shit...
>>
>>24156279
They're very heavy bass but they do sound nice. You're just paying premium for the brand aesthetic.

Not terrible imo but the leather earcups can be very insulating in the summer resulting in unpleasant sweatiness.
>>
>>24156814
But they are fashion accessories, in fact they were so successful that almost everything is marketed that way now. It's just that Apple is so widely known that average people that don't give a shit and don't want to know anything about what they're getting pick them. Apple phones are great for the average person, they're designed from the bottom up to be usable by anyone so they're the perfect choice for many people, just not for me.
>>
Sennehiser!
>>
Are AudioEngine A5+s a meme?

I'm going to invest in an entry-level listening turntable setup but it seems a bit pricey for two bookshelf speakers.
>>
>>24156889
I recently sunk a bit into a decent pair of Senns and and a new sound card and holyyy shit, instant convert
>>
>>24157097
Indeed, great company
>>
>>24157097
>>24157302
my only experience with them was having a pair of hd428's whose shitty thin wire kept breaking over and over. looks like they're discontinued now so at least they realized how shitty they are i guess
>>
Who /akg/ here?
>>
>>24156480
hmmmmmm

What is he doing?
>>
>>24156814
>nicely made to bend in your pocket
>absorb color from your pants
>even after the bending was fixed, and furiously denied that it was anything other than a Samsung hate campaign, other phones are sturdier

Fuck off, image.jfag
>>
>>24156279
SENNHEISER

audio technica ws 99 solid bass is a third of the price and the best bass headphone i've ever tried

>source: audiophile for six years
>spent thousands on various headphones because i'm impulsive
>>
I have VODA m-100s. Shits cash. Same price as Beats but way better
>>
My $20 headphones off amazon sound better but these have a 'b' on them so normies will pay anything.
>>
>>24156322

Pretty much this. They're not absolute garbage, but they are nowhere close to other head phones which are considerably cheaper. A fashion statement at best. Honestly would not recommend.
>>
>>24158788
Fuck sorry. Vmoda
>>
>>24156279
Buy senheisser headphones they're worth it
>>
File: Creative-Aurvana-Live2-pudelko.jpg (169 KB, 1000x654) Image search: [Google]
Creative-Aurvana-Live2-pudelko.jpg
169 KB, 1000x654
CAL!2, anybody?

>doesn't skimp on bass, mids, or trebles
>decent price
>great spacing for games and movies
>>
Audio Technia's m50x is pretty good for the price
>>
>>24159348
>Meme50x
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.