[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life as a NEET has finally come to an end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1447015542955.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1447015542955.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>caring grandmother who used to give me autismbux passed away recently
>just me and my dad left
>dad absolutely hates me
>breaks shit everyday
>calls me waste of space and that I should just kill myself

what do? I have extreme social anxiety and literally have seizures if I'm around people. I have like $5000 saved but thats it. I have never worked a real job in my life. Seriously, whos going to hire a skinny autistic piece of shit like me? I think I should just kill myself then. Yeah, I should. Its the only choice now.. Or is it? Nothing is true....everything is permitted...The End. So long space robots. Cutting my self right now.
>>
>>24147570
You have enough saved to run away and start somewhere new. Away from your dad.

Don't end it. At least try something new
>>
File: blankfaces.gif (68 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
blankfaces.gif
68 KB, 816x1056
experience a psych ward
>>
This is my worst fear, I spent 4 years as a wagekek before ascending to glorious neetdom. I'd probably just off myself if I had to go back to that shit.
>>
>>24147570
Im getting kicked out too tomorrow. I would have shot myself with my step-keks shotgun, but I couldnt find the key to the gun safe. I will find some rope and hang myself. This place was good.
>>
>>24147570
post pics please of you cutting yourself.
>>
File: kuroki5.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kuroki5.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>24147704
No fucking thank you. The psych ward is hell.

People screaming in the hallways, forced medications, locked doors everywhere, half of the residents being convicted felons fresh out of prison, It's miserable.

Going to the psych ward also blacklists you from certain positions. It shows up on a background check and disqualifies you from military service as well as any jobs that might find it odd that you were in the loony bin.
>>
kill yourself op, before hope sets in
>>
>>24147791

OP here.

Yeah, you're right...

OK, lets DO THIS.

Which is the fastest and painless way to kill myself? My dad goes to work between 7am to 5pm. He doesn't want to see me in the house when he comes back, so basically I live in the garage now...
>>
>go to other country
>,get citizen ship
>free college
>start new life
>>
Get a job stocking shelves.

It's really easy, you work at night and won't be around many people.

It'll be enough to live in relative comfort assuming you manage to apply for the 40 billion government thingys to help poor people.
>>
>>24147917
Death sounds preferable
>>
Get a job you neetkek. Even a clerk position is a good idea.
>>
OP dont let others talk some hope into you. Do it quick and jump in front of a train.
>>
For $5000 you can move to Mexico.
>>
>>24148094
>>24148094

you must be a troll right? There are like 1000 applications per clerk position as we speak. The internet has made it extremely hard to get a job these days. Its a zero sum game.
>>
>>24148120
Seconding this. The train is fast and certain.
>>
>>24148120

Nah. its not painless unfortunately with a 100% lethality rate. And theres a chance my fucking body might survive
>>
>>24148206
Put your neck on the tracks. Overdose yourself on drugs before you do it. Maybe that helps.
>>
>>24147570
>I have extreme social anxiety and literally have seizures if I'm around people.
>Has 5k saved.

Dude, pay for some therapy with that cash.
>>
>>24148206
research shows that People that truly wish to die go for train or shotgun meanwhile attention whores go for less violent options.
>>
>>24147570
>calls me waste of space and that I should just kill myself
>what do?
Kill self obviously.
>>
File: pepe417.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepe417.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
>>24148120
>>24148161
>Start thinking about ways of killing myself
>spend days more depressed than usual
>eventually fall into the "it gets better" trap mindset
>>
>>24147864
>fastest and painless
Gay. Go out like a real man and die of an autoerotic asphyxiation accident. Make sure you take a shit first tho.
>>
>>24148263
5k is nowhere near enough to make a dent at trauma that's probably been going on that guy's whle life, that shit is expensive
>>
>>24147570
use that money you have saved and hire a killer to finish your dad then you can claim the house
>>
>>24148302

Interesting...how do i do this autoerotic aphysxiation?
>>
>>24147570
go to the netherlands or whatever and do ibogaine

if it doesn't work, you can always kill yourself
>>
>>24148300
Seriously, I'm not trying to sound edgy or make a joke, kill yourself. You have a right to your own life, and if you feel that death is preferable then don't let other people guilt you into sticking around longer. They don't have to live with the suffering, only you do.
>>
Also bear in mind that suicides don't go to Heaven. At best you'll go to Hell but at worst you'll remain there as you were for eternity.
>>
>>24148613
that shit doesnt exist. if god did exist, we wouldnt be so fking miserable.
>>
>>24148815
Why do you think God would give a shit about you if you doubt his very existence?
>>
>>24149000
Because i used to believe in him very much until everything went to shit for me and kept praying to him for months, yet that didnt help.
>>
>>24149039
Asking Him to do things that you ought to do yourself, and blaming Him when he ignores your whiny ass?
>>
>>24147570
Tick tock neet keks :^)
>>
>>24147570
Don't do it.
You can come live under my bed.
I'll feed you biscuits and you can play on my computer while I'm at school.
>>
File: CAM00068.jpg (94 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CAM00068.jpg
94 KB, 600x800
>>24147570
you must get your class A cdl and live in a truck the rest of your life
every day
drive 500 miles and then chill
pic related chek out that sweet emergency exit
>>
>>24149078
no, i was asking him for his guidance, just a little. never got any of it. never asked anything else from Him either.
>>
>>24149349
Chances are you already knew what to do but didn't want to do it.
>>
>>24147570
Look into warehouse jobs. You can come in at night, do simple work, and barely talk to anyone.
>>
>>24147570
Sounds like it's the end, stop being a bitch and do what must be done.
>>
>>24148206
No I promise you will die, Im going to put my neck on the rails as my way out. The people who fail are people who do stupid stuff like just putting the legs on the tracks or who try to get out at the last moment.

I recommend getting very drunk before you do it. Itll just be like going to sleep
>>
>>24147570
If you really want to kill yourself, just shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun

painless and quick, but will make a mess
>>
murder your dad and say blacks did it
>>
You can buy a gun with that $5k.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.