[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is is true? Are women trained to make guys feel good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: women trained.jpg (42 KB, 822x218) Image search: [Google]
women trained.jpg
42 KB, 822x218
Is is true?

Are women trained to make guys feel good?
>>
>>24120259

If that's true they are not trained very well.
>>
Not at all. It's the opposite way round. Men are trained to be disposable providers and protectors of women.
>>
>>24120259
maybe they are, but men are much more clearly trained to make women feel good
>shower women with compliments
>never hurt them physically
>never argue because you'll lose
>you are a worthless man if you cum before she does
>>
>>24120287

But seriously, tho: making others feel good or trying to make them feel good, cheer them up is totally normal and necessary for any relationship, for partners, family, friends...

And even THAT is seen as "problematic" now. You have to make a man miserable. Feminists really ruined it all.
>>
>>24120259
They're trained to make Chads feel good.

I've been shit on by women my whole life. Obviously, their training wasn't extended to include me.
>>
That might be true, but men are trained to put women on a pedestal.

Through the course of my life, I've seen more guys white knighting first hand, than women acting to make me feel good. That is, because in my adult life no woman has ever so much as offered a compliment, while I've seen plenty of white knights in person.
>>
>>24120259
They're socially engineered to be kind and sweet. That's why the whole concept of friendzoning exists, if they were upfront it wouldn't but instead they just keep lying because they can't tell the truth and say they aren't interested.
This further causes problems because now it's almost impossible to develop a platonic relationship with a girl because she'll just assume you're just another orbiter.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (114 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
114 KB, 612x612
>>24120259

>its not a healthy long-term relationship dynamic to make sure that your partner feels happy about themselves
>where have all the good men gone?!?!?

Typical woman.
>>
>>24120259

It's alright. They will enter their edgy "I'm a really honest empowered feminist" phase and never leave it until they are maybe 30. The Internet and modern slut culture helps women become "strong and independent" and fight the invisible evil society which hates them pretty fast.
>>
>>24120380
why would you want any sort of relationship with a girl if it doesn't involve sex
>>
>if you want to be in a relationship, make sure to be nice to your partner
>MUH SOGGY KNEE MUH PATRIARCHY

They're right, men and women in relationships should treat each other like dirt
>>
You're stupid if you believe this

You're even more stupid if you think people agree with her
>>
File: women.jpg (71 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
71 KB, 530x800
>be me
>1914
>we declare war on germany
>"if you don't they'll be over here raping your girlfriend and sister!"
>holy shit
>sign up
>2 years later
>first of July 1916
>somme sector of the front
>tired, unhappy, want to go home
>thoughts of gf get me through hours before attack
>7:30am July 1st
>go over the top
>no gap in enemy wire
>try to cut through
>enemy machineguns start, they literally just swipe left or right, don't even have to fucking try
>gear too heavy to run
>hit in stomach
>guts spill out
>fall on wire
>scream and shriek
>cry gfs name
>die

>feminist conference 100 years later
>"women are trained only to please men"
>"womne used to be nothing more than chattel, smash patriarchy!"
>>
Oh most definitely. Growing up we're taught how to pacify men and basically how to avoid dealing with horny men. Online it's unnecessary.
>>
>>24120438
Because I'm pathetic
>>
>>24121106

>mfw The white feather debacle

Women should be in chains. They're nothing but a parasite on the male products of labor.
>>
Sometimes I wonder....
I just wonder if these women understand simple human emotion and simple human nature.

They don't understand their own instincts and why they do anything they actually do. They don't realize they are a slave to the trends, slave to other people's judgement, and slave to their own mind. Their feelings to please men isn't some brainwashing, that's their instinct and human nature taking over and they can't even realize this simple fact.

This is why they dress like sluts, why they say "Oh these yoga pants are just for COMFORT" and deny they are sluts looking for male attention. They know men don't want a woman who needs male attention while being with someone. These women have no idea what their role is in this whole mating game, and they are flailing around desperately trying to pin blame on everything and everyone else so they don't have to come to terms that their biggest strife, is their human nature.
>>
File: 237.jpg (60 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
60 KB, 400x305
>>24120259

>men are the ones who need to ask women out
>men need to make the first move
>men need to jump through all kinds of hoops in order to get to be with women
>men need to pay the bills
>men are the ones kneeling down and asking marriage
>man without girlfriend/wife is seen as worthless slob, woman without boyfriend/husband is empowered stronk womyn
>"don't hit girls!"
>"be nice to girls!"
>"girls like nice guys!"
>"don't argue with women!"

Suuuuure, it's the women who are being "trained".
>>
>>24121179

Well, women love to feel persecuted, so it's no surprise that they use this as an excuse to say "omg growing up we were taught to be nice to men because of ingrained patriarchy omg". Even though I actually recall boys being demonized and being told that girls were better than us, growing up.
>>
>>24121397

My favourite is "im a strong independent 25 year old girl with a huge house, car, 6 figure pay check and thanks to a quota im on the board of a fortune 500 company, why dont men want me?"

They dont realise men arent robots, we've evolved to need to protect and look after women, as white knight reddit tier as that sounds, its why we want to be tall and strong, why we've fought wars, worked back breaking jobs for hundreds of years
>>
>>24121601
>im a strong independent 25 year old girl with a huge house, car, 6 figure pay check and thanks to a quota im on the board of a fortune 500 company, why dont men want me?

They don't understand what they love in a man =/= what men love in a woman
>>
>>24121538
It's not a patriarchy thing as I see it, just a human decency thing. Men have different needs and a sexuality that frankly baffles me so I had to learn about that stuff.

We learn as we grow up that we can't be nice to you the way we are nice to girls or we send the wrong message, that we should lie about certain things to avoid making men unnecessarily angry, etc.

If I understand them correctly, the feminist position us that we shouldn't have to treat men any differently than we treat women, but to be honest it's just not an option.
>>
>>24121721

Feminists just love to talk about how they are there for us boys, but then insult us and stab us in the back whenever they can, so there's always that.

Personally, I find it a bit silly to boast about my credentials about how I'm not a creep, and so forth, but my point was that I think feminists are using this exact topic as yet another excuse to be "honest" to guys and form another front where they unnecessarily cause social strife and hatred just because they are mentally insane.
>>
>>24121531

>be me on train
>grill and her gay friend
>have earphones in but theyre off
>pretending to be asleep
>grill is qt blond
>"look at him"
>"i know"
>"i wish hed ask me out"
>kek
>completely ignore her for rest of journey when i open eyes
>check out all other grills
>get home
>post tfw no gf thread on fit
>cackle, drink wine, cry and go to sleep
>>
>>24121833

Well, even though people on /r9k/ don't believe me, I purposely ignore women that give me attention as revenge. I don't care how messed up that sounds. Women that take a liking to me in a non-friendship way, I always ignore them. You did the right thing, anon, don't be a slave.
>>
>>24121830
My guess is that a lot of women are just sick of feeling like lying all the time. I get sick of it sometimes, but it's not enormously different from other white lies people tell and it's for a good cause.

I do kind of wish men realized that it's happening and why it's happening though.
>>
>>24121871
I fantasize about doing the same thing but the only time stranger women talk to me is to make fun of me.
>>
>>24121929

Obviously you see it from entirely your perspective. I don't feel the need to be lied to, the last thing I want at this point is to be babied because I am a man. But implying that women are oppressed because they need to be nice and tell small white lies to guys is just outrageous.
>>
>>24121871

this

all the fucking time m8. I started lifting to get attention from girls and i ignore them, i love it when a stacy sees me check a less attractive girl out but ignore her. Doing it is like a drug, one small piece of revenge for the years of torment when i wasn't built.
>>
>>24120259

This stuff is really complicated. Sexism is very much present within society and it is harmful to everyone. To an extent, yes, it is true that in most environments women are socially conditioned from a young age to be subordinates to men and please them. This is not about cheering them up or serve them directly, it's about underlying behavioural nuances that most men never recognise, and it's very rare even for a woman to fully understand the ways she is being oppressed. Feminist concepts of the patriarchy such as the male gaze and the like are pretty real. The problem is, most feminist don't really get an all-around and rational picture of sexism and gender roles in society. They tend to ignore the fact that all that stuff does not pertain equally to everyone - f.e. a rich black lesbian woman growing up in a loving family has way more chance to succeed than a poor cis male, etc. In general, economic privilege overrides most things. Also, they don't realise that while the primary victims are women, in welfare societies the lowest-quality life will be that of a male that failed to fulfill societies' expectation of a male, far too often being a victim himself and being forced onto this path from a very early age.

I'm a robot turned popular and pretty succesful normie now, and I have changed my opinions on gender issues and feminism drastically over the years after realising that they stemmed from my fear and insecurity concerning women. My life has changed a lot thanks to that. And no, I don't use this for self-promotion to get laid, actually I have passed purposedly on a lot of chances to get sex and/or an attractive gf. I'm a feminist because I think, I know that a society free of gender-based differences and conflicts will be a much happier one for everyone, males too. So if it's still within you power, please, let go of the bitterness that's holding you back and see the world for what it is. You might still be happy.
>>
>>24122034
It's a complicated thing because there's a huge spectrum of how people react to being told the truth.

I'm sure there are a lot of men who would be like you, who wouldn't give a fuck if people were straight with you. I would want very much to be able to be straight with you in person like I am online.

I believe you very much that you don't want to be babied, but part of what girls are taught growing up is to very specifically baby men. We're taught to make a big deal out of your injuries, for instance, and generally act like they're worse than they are while men are taught to always act like their injuries are much LESS worse than they are. I'm still not clear why things like this exist.

Regardless, I perform the ritual unless I know the man very well.

I do not believe that this oppresses women.
>>
>>24123415
Where are you from? Do you think this is a worldwide phenomenon?
>>
>>24123650
I'm from the USA. I've spoken to girls from all over North America about this stuff, they've all had the same experience as me. I spoke to an older woman (age 60 or so) about it the other day and her theory was that women are taught to do this so that men are more comfortable going from their mother's arms into their wife's arms when they get married. I honestly don't know what to think, I just know it's an old practice.

I've spoken to a few males I'm close with and some say they prefer the lies/coddling and some say they don't prefer it.
>>
>>24123786
the lies/coddling is ok if its truly 1. done because you care for the man 2. has no negative impact on the man (like friendzoning) 3. its truly a small lie - it doesn't make a difference to you, you're not acting against your own interest in the process

the rest would be deeply offensive to me, but I imagine it's a valid strategy when you don't know the particular man and he might snap loose and stab you. although i've never heard of that happening myself, I'm sure it exists.
>>
>>24120259
On the contrary, men will go to extraordinary lengths to please a woman we're fond of.
>>
>>24123415

>while men are taught to always act like their injuries are much LESS worse than they are. I'm still not clear why things like this exist.

Have you ever heard the phrase "man up"? Men are told this all the time, even by feminists, which is partly why we hate them so much. Think of this phrase and it's implications, and there's your answer.
>>
File: 1321447165296.jpg (35 KB, 429x468) Image search: [Google]
1321447165296.jpg
35 KB, 429x468
>>24120259
>it's not a good dynamic to make your long term partner feel good about themselves
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.