[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late night no dime general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: rsz_img_20151106_102306020.jpg (76 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20151106_102306020.jpg
76 KB, 450x600
Who /weed/ here?

This is all I have left. Took the harvest from a grinder, and using a dry herb vape.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO

Looks like you're trying to smoke leftover broccoli
>>
>>24066980
what kinda vape you using m8. pax 2 here
>>
>>24066980
You fucking penny pinchers I swear.

I used to smoke every day. That was only 5 days ago, haven't had a good night sleep since then. Going to do this 2-3 week tolerance break and go back to doing it like once a week. And I will be able to actually get stoned, and I can focus on my college courses.
>>
I've been dry for a couple months, been drinking to fill the void in my pathetic life.

>tfw plenty of money for weed but no one to buy it from

Fuck why isn't this shit legal everywhere yet?
>>
I'm 25. I've had a recommendation for cannabis since I was 15.
I smoke like 1 ounce a week, mainly for appetite and to fight nausea (I have health issues).

Harvest just happened, OP. You can get a pound of 25% THC for $900 right now.
>>
>>24066980
Pack a gb
>>
File: IMAG0003.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0003.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>24066980
I never post in these threads
>>
Weed is a funny drug. I can never enjoy it, even though I really want to. I alwayse end up hungry and drive to burger king and get paranoid about getting a dui. How do you guys enjoy weed?
>>
>>24067169
>1 ounce a week
how?? an ounce can last me up to 3 months.
>>
>>24066980

>Haven't left the house in close to a decade or more
>Illegal
>No social life beyond the internet

How would a true neet come across weed?
>>
>>24067261
Maybe he smokes people out.
>>
File: DSCN2976.jpg (2 MB, 2592x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2976.jpg
2 MB, 2592x3456
/weed/ reporting in

I use a Vapir Rise and get my shit off the darknet, can recommend both. Currently got some dank AK47.

I try and limit myself to once a week, but often I will use 2 or 3 times in a week if I am stressed or whatever
>>
>>24066980
Probably getting some next week after a 2mo TB
>>
>>24067278
That's some faggy looking shit.
>>
>>24067261
Tolerance. I go through 3ish grams a day at least.
I've been smoking daily for 10 years, my tolerance is high.

I can't take a tolerance break without getting real sick, I need weed to eat anything. I can't afford the hospital bills that it'd take for me to stay in there during it.
>>
>>24067262
I also smoked one ounce a week with my bong. It's easy you just have to smoke first thing when you wake up, then once more after breakfast, once before dinner, once after dinner, once before supper and 3 times after supper.
>>
>>24067363

Man I agree it looks terrible, but like 1/3rd the price of a volcano and it works just as well
>>
>>24067278
>I need to buy another battery for my NO2
>>
I'm coming down but gonna reup after some barbecue chicken. smoking some sorta strawberry strain
>>
>>24067365

Have you tried tapering off instead of going cold turkey?
>>
File: 1446062049864.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446062049864.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>24067373

Oh I see. Thanks for the advice anon. it was very direct and clear. I'm sure you have some weed regardless of my neet shut-in lifestyle now.
>>
File: 1307363310089.jpg (35 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1307363310089.jpg
35 KB, 364x366
I don't have any friends. Most of my coworkers are a lot older and the only one that I could ask didn't know where to find any. So, how can I get weed? Go into the city and ask around? Hang out on a college campus on the weekend and ask people I see? I live in New York state, is there a chance that I could get it from a dispensary or something?

Or is the deepweb the only way? If so does anyone know some good drug sites now that silkroad is down? I really need to quit drinking and I feel like this would be a perfect alternative. Thanks for any responses.
>>
>>24067607
n y c?
y ?
c?

family?
?
>>
File: crafty.png (27 KB, 173x240) Image search: [Google]
crafty.png
27 KB, 173x240
>>24067380
>works just as well
so you've actually used a volcano? Pretty happy with mine desu. Though If I was buying again I'd probably go for a portable model eg a crafty
>>
>>24067646
I'm hours and hours away from NYC, by a smaller city.

My parents are old conservatives and my sister's a 30 year old soccer mom, so.
>>
>>24067653

Yeah I've used a volcano a few times, they are the rolls royce of course. When I buy another vape it will be a Volcano, mainly because now I can afford it.

The base unit is basically identical, just looks different. The main improvement the volcano has is the plastic, which is sturdy enough to stand up straight.

The plastic in the Vapir bags is cheap and flops around as you can see.
>>
>>24067755
sucks to be you, always wanted a smoking buddy in nyc
>>
>>24067833
the volcano bags stand up straight yeah, never thought of that as a selling point though. My only issue with the volcano is its loud fan, not very stealthy. Great unit otherwise.
>>
>>24068133

The Vapir has the same problem, but I live alone so I don't have to worry about it
>>
>>24067023
OP here, using panna genisis something something here.
>>
>>24066980

I'm /weed/ing tonight after a couple weeks' tolerance break

feels good man
>>
>>24066980
>tfw can't get in touch with weed guy in forever
>tfw my city has high crime rates and don't want to die trying to find another
Tons of drug sellers keep getting busted in my city it sucks.
>>
File: moonmin.jpg (17 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
moonmin.jpg
17 KB, 305x305
>mfw another hedonist spamming >tfw no weed! threads
>mfw this same faggot will claim with a straight face he's not addicted and a IQ 151 future $55k a year turbosmoker despite being a useless fucking beaner who makes neet threads all day

/
B
R
A
I
N

D
A
M
A
G
E
/
>>
>>24068347
>high crime rate
>muh dealer!

what could be the connection...
>>
>>24067607

NY state has got to be one if the most expensive places to buy.

It is very far away from where the stuff comes from, so best of luck.

Meanwhile I'm from Oregon
It's p good out west
>>
>>24068432
get off my board you fucking faggot
>>
>>24068382
Well most of those crime rates aren't from just weed. There's a lot of hard core drug dealing going on aside from someone selling weed.
There's also a lot of poor where I live and there's tons of armed robberies and muggings.
Our police force also got busted doing some underhanded shit recently and one of the heads is now in prison. A lot of the people who were under him got in trouble too.
>>
>>24068432
Upstate is pretty rural, there are people growing for sure. I actually found someone's grow site once when I was looking for one of my own.

Also fun fact: NYS Adirondack Park is the country's largest state park.
>>
File: face.png (56 KB, 184x140) Image search: [Google]
face.png
56 KB, 184x140
>Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Informants also reported noticing more cognitive problems for persistent cannabis users. Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline. Further, cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset cannabis users. Findings are suggestive of a neurotoxic effect of cannabis on the adolescent brain and highlight the importance of prevention and policy efforts targeting adolescents.
>>
>>24068457

Surprised you're the first to post that yet

Are you mad that some of the finest weed in the country is no more than 7 a g?
I can pick some up from the store, and theirs dozens of shops only minutes from my abode in every direction
>>
>>24068473
>substance abuse is one of the top 5 correlates to criminal activity, psychological dysfunction which in turn leads to criminal activity, and poverty which in turn encourages crime
>m-m-muh dealerz dindonuthan

B
R
A
I
N

D
A
M
A
G
E
>>
>>24068498
>Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users

Which means if you start using as an adult there are no neurological effects
>>
>>24068549
I never said they didn't do anything, but the poor in my city aren't all on drugs. Hate to say it but there's just a lot of black people.
It's also a tourist city and there's tons of homeless people everywhere you turn.
This city in general is just fucked. It's like a little Detroit.
>>
http://psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes

>smoking schizophrenia
>>
>>24068570
>implying concentration means strictly limited to
>not comprehending the developing brain in adolescents is more dramatically susceptible to a general neurotoxic effect

"marijuana causes memory problems, long term brain changes if used, shrinks brain mass in lab rates, and we can correlate lower IQ's to use .... but IT'S KID'S ONLY GUYS!"
>>
>>24068589
Are you in Atlantic City?
>>
>>24068589
drugs are what fucked up blacks in america and the real driving force behind "nigger" culture. So yes, there is an association

coincidentally the average drug user is statistically a massive sack of shit with low impulse control, more risk taking etc
>>
>>24068781
Can you read please? I never said there wasn't an association but not everyone does drugs where I live. I even said above that there was drug crimes, but not all of them are drug crimes.
>>24068721
No, Savannah, GA full of blacks, red necks, and illegals.
>>
>>24068716
why are you on this board if you care about the health of people you hate? Or is it more about you being upset that people are enjoying themselves?
>>
>>24068924
because when I tell to truth plain and simple to you stupid faggots, you'll invent a thousand excuses to propagate this cancerous hedonism. gb2 420chan normie
>>
>>24068716
>shrinks brain mass in lab rates
it increases brain mass in humans

>can correlate lower IQ's to use
only for adolescent onset, no correlation exists for adult onset users, and even if it did, correlation is utterly meaningless
>>
>>24068986
muh weedz makes you smarter!

No. The effect you are talking about is strengthening of existing connections within the brain because the neurotoxicity is impairing the development of new ones. What you are talking about is classique hedonist spin

http://www.sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
>>
>>24068986
also;
>correlation is meaningless!
>not realizing literally all our understandings of "causation" come from correlative thinking layered thickly enough to come to a conclusion

When you have a substance that is neurotoxic, that statistically correlates to lowered IQ, that has been recognized to impair memory by even users.... It doesn't take any leap of faith to tie the shared causes together. This psych 101 bullshit gets bandied around wayy too much
>>
>>24068984
>cancerous hedonism
but why are you so crazy? It's pretty clear that if all drugs were legal there would be a massive drop in crime and almost everyone would be better off
>>
HOW the literal fuck is it so difficult for yall to find the weedman?! They are everyfuckingwhere!
>>
File: 1445287468308.png (209 KB, 953x780) Image search: [Google]
1445287468308.png
209 KB, 953x780
>>24069170
>drug use goes up
>associated mental health problems and harm rise as a consequence
>underground economy still exists funding sacks of shit because hedonists don't want to pay taxes anyways (take a look at cigarettes)
>small blip in drug use declining due to the pants-on-head retarded vocal potsmoker lobby finally shutting up, which progressives will use to incorrectly say legalization "worked"
>this lobby only existed in the first place because progressives relentlessly sabotaged anti-drug efforts under the guise of "humanitarianism"
>in other words, a self-created bubble of hysterical advocates are the problem they claim to be fixing

S I N G A P O R E
>>
>>24067217
I mean that's pretty much it. It's better in a legal state because you're not as paranoid. If I don't have weed in the car (which I rarely ever do), even if I get stopped over; the cop can't do shit if I just play it cool senpai.

If you smoke it low-key senpai, it's pretty chill.

Me right now:
>smoking a joint and shitposting
>lamb in the oven, and drinking a cold beer
>gonna put on some vidya soon

comfy/10
>>
>>24069063

In the second study they are literally pouring a thc and ethanol mixture onto slices of hippocampus, pretty questionable methodology. The dose they were using was 25% of the mass of the tissue being tested.

They also said taking asipirn could effectively protect against the neurotoxicity, might actually start doing that desu.
>>
File: CS.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
CS.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>24069423
mfw cocksmoking faggots unironically believe being neet deadbeats is a genuinely enviable position in life
>>
>>24069369
Billions would be saved from ending the war on drugs. Billions more from taxing drugs. Prices would be lower, quality higher. Tons of money to spare for treating problem users and coming up with generally safer drugs. Can't have that though coz hedonism?
>>
File: 1446477250952.jpg (38 KB, 363x379) Image search: [Google]
1446477250952.jpg
38 KB, 363x379
>>24066980
>he scraps for roaches and table specs

its not addictive right?
>>
>>24069578
money that -already- existed in the economy to begin with. The taxation magic money argument is a meme. Aggressive expropriation of property can essentially self-finance antidrug efforts if they were pursued seriously. Drugs, like all underground economies, are a problem that grow in cost in proportion to how much they are ignored. The solution to the problem, demonstrated time and time again by authoritarian countries who have been willing (mussolini's repression of the mafia, Mao's elimination of the decade old opium problem in china), is overwhelming coercive force in a non-piecemeal fashion. Yanks have done a lot wrong in their war, but then again their whole justice system has been fucked from day one. A Strongarm, well-funded police force with a focus on rehabilitation and well-funded social services could easily repress the problem.... as in singapore.

Drugs are a meme. In fact their use rate is actively declining even while the "war on drugs" is bitched about by normies everywhere. It's not unthinkable
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.