[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 7/10 >being socially anxious brings men down 4 points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x259
>tfw 7/10
>being socially anxious brings men down 4 points
>tfw 3/10
>>
Just admit that you're ugly dude.
>>
>>24053436
I've literally had girls tell me they think I'm above average attractiveness but I'm too quiet
>>
tfw -3/10
>>
>tfw 2/10

If that, I might not even be a 6/10. I just assumed I am. I literally have crippling agoraphobia.
>>
>>24053501
You should attach secret speakers to your jacket and have them play random sentences
>>
>>24053401
>still subscribing to the traditional average-above average meme
if you aren't a 9 you're a 1
>>
>tfw was 7/10
>got fat
>2/10
>still good with people from normie days
>barely 3/10 even when speaking
>>
>>24053401
post pic please
>>
Oh ye life must be so hard for you...

You know you can cure social anxiety and learn social skills right? If you're actually a 7/10 you don't need above basic ones to get a qt gf. Meanwhile there is no cure to being short, having a weak jawline, a babyface and a receding hairline.

You live on easy mode almost no different from girls.
>>
3/10, subtract 4: 9/10
We did it reddit!
>>
>>24054479
>you can cure social anxiety

Dude, if you knew how bad it could get, you wouldn't say that. Some people are literally stuck in their houses all day every day. Can't even go to the grocery store. There's no cure and your best hope is to get addicted to benzos or take years and years of therapy.
>>
File: 1331768956500.jpg (13 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
1331768956500.jpg
13 KB, 266x200
tfw 8/10 but herpes bring me down to 0/10
>>
>>24053401
Personality and style are the most important things to get girls.
>>
You're underestimating yourself or you are lying about your looks desu
>>
>>24053401
Reminder that your facial aesthetics don't matter if you have shit style and bad hair.
>>
>>24054503
It's a made up sickness just like ADHD. Literally just force yourself into progressively tougher social situations and it will go away eventually.

Or stay in your room and whine, i don't care, but you will never be accepted as a robot here if you're good looking or a woman.
>>
>>24053436

>>24053501
This. There were a few girls that told me I was attractive, but I was too much of a spaz to reciprocate.

>>24054479
Social anxiety can be severe than others. It mentally fucks with you. Just talking to people isn't enough to cure it

Plus, you're a hypocrite. If you're short, you just need to work out, get a nice car, and have lots of confidence
>>
File: 9LInhXX.jpg (124 KB, 833x574) Image search: [Google]
9LInhXX.jpg
124 KB, 833x574
>>24054479
lol baldy thinks it's his being bald that prevents him from getting chicks
>>
>>24054572
>It's a made up sickness just like ADHD. Literally just force yourself into progressively tougher social situations and it will go away eventually

Hi, can I see you're PhD? No? I guess you have a GED from Bullshit Academy
>>
>>24054572
That sounds like a really easy way to see the world. I admire that because it sounds like you've never had any real difficulty to your life.
>>
>>24054587
No if you're short and ugly there is nothing you can do. Also you can't make proper muscle gain without steroids if you have low testosterone like most robots. Think about it, when was the last time you saw a muscular guy with a weak jawline and a beta face?

"Social anxiety" is a made up sickness that can be cured. You're a pathetic whiny babby and you get no sympathy here. If you're not an ugly male you can't be a robot.
>>
>>24054646
>No if you're short and ugly there is nothing you can do.

Having a muscular/toned body does raise your attractivness. Work on that, go to /fit/ , get a job, and don't be boring to people. Get a macho car with an affordable price. Bound to get bitches wet.

I've tried talking to strangers, asking girls out, etc but im still socially inept
>>
>>24054590
>some people look bald so that means everybody looks good bald

>>24054636
I actually had some real difficulties which forced me to deal with my "social anxiety" that I used to think I suffered from. Everybody can force themselves to learn basic social skills unless they're actually diagnosed with a real mental illness such as severe autism. Even assburgers people can learn basic social skills. I'm not saying you can become a charismatic Chad but you don't have to if you're good looking.
>>
>People rating what they think they look like.
Pro-tip most of you are at best a 6/10
>>
>>24054730
I've been lifting for a year and made minimal progress. If you have extremely low levels of testosterone making gains is basically impossible.
>>
>>24053501
Yeah, girls say that all the time, you are 5/10 at most.
>>
>>24054762
>I've been lifting for a year and made minimal progress.

DIETS MAN , DIETS
bulk up with proteins, not fatty foods.

Chew tough meat to excersize jaw muscels . Dont be a mouth breather too
>>
>>24054499
Then it becomes -9 dumbo.
>>
>>24053401
sounds like an easy as fuck 4 points to add to your score. literally a fucking normie problem. what's next, wearing black socks instead of white brings you down points too?
>>
>>24054877
Shut the fuck up faggot. Don't you think I know this?

Lifting is to 90% genetical. You never see a buff guy with a weak jawline. NEVER.
>>
>>24053401
if you fall down the rabbit hole of depression, don't clamber back up to your anxious world, start digging. at the core of the dirt is a deep nihilistic confidence.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.