[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROBLEMS GENERAL post here if you have a mental illness or disability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: psych ward.png (252 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
psych ward.png
252 KB, 500x298
PROBLEMS GENERAL

post here if you have a mental illness or disability and or been in the psych ward

post your stories

also do you have a treatment team?
>>
>>25040291
I have autism and have been to the psych ward a couple times ask me anything
>>
>schizoaffective disorder
>major depression
>anxiety disorder
Have only been in a psych ward once but I don't really remember much about it. I was convinced I was a prolific writer whose literature would someday be renowned as the modern-age Bible and was convinced I had some connection with a higher being. Because of this I was thrown out of college. Teachers would hand me an assignment while I was frantically writing away pages of this manuscript. First thing I did after recollecting myself was burn the manuscript. Now I'm on NEETbux and just trying to figure out what reality is.
>>
>>25040291
Ive been in eight times. One was a state institution. I had a truman show delusion, after that a delusion about the levels of heaven. I can't stop wanting to die just to get to the utopias I saw. Some of my best memories of life are from my delusional states.

I wish they would cure schizo.
>>
>>25040959
what meds do you take?
>>
>>25040291
/tumblr/ general
>>
kinda the other way round, I'm a psychologist
>>
>>25041237
your a normie get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25041248
what would you do if someone told you that they hear god telling them to go smite the non believers and to make bombs to do it with?
because I posted that on pol once and the fbi came to my house but I told them it was a joke about how if a christian acted like a muslim
>>
>>25041300
I'd call the police. I'm no therapist and there's little need for me to get involved into a mess like that outside my work. especially when there's religion involved, now that's a can of worms
>>
>>25041440
>psychologist
>not a therapist
then what the fuck do you do then
>>
no one cares faggot go die in a hole
>>
>>25041489
research
>>
>>25041910
so you do nothing at all
>>
>>25041224
Haldol 10mg twice a day, cogentin 1mg twice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.