[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1496538926459.jpg (135 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1496538926459.jpg
135 KB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die some day and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just try to be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
File: 1439716224384.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1439716224384.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>25039962
just realize that if she wasn't protected, that "fat loser" could bludgeon her to death with his bare hands before breaking a sweat
>>
>>25039962
Unless you're a judgemental piece of shit like the girl in the picture, no one gives a shit about what you're doing in the gym. Unless you're doing something wrong that could injure yourself or others or damage something.

If anything, most would applaud the fat guy for going and at least trying.

Also, the fact that the girl is unoccupied enough to Snapchat during her so called "workout" is enough to prove that the fat guy is working harder than she is.

Shit like this pisses me the fuck off.
>>
Fat guy here. Just bought gym shoes today, planned to start lifting.

Saw this thread, gonna go back to eating. Fuck normies, fuck lifting. Thanks op for opening my eyes.
>>
>>25040436
Grats m8
>>
I guess I ince was obese. Was 210 3 months ago and dropped down to 175. My goal is to lose just ten more pounds...P90X...
>>
stay together brothers, fuck the fat haters
>>
>>25040436

jesus don't be so discouragable. Go to /fit/ and ask what they think - like >>25040223 said, people in the gym really don't care what you do, and generally someone overweight who's working to lose that weight in a gym is only going to get respect - it's harder at the start than it is at any other time.
>>
>tfw trying to lose weight at home before even thinking about going to a gym.

In the last 4 or 5 months ive gone from 225lbs to about 190. Still need to lose more before id feel comfortable going to a gym.
>>
>>25039962
>And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

I used to be fat and when I tell people or show them pictures they usually compliment me on my achievements.
>>
I always mirin the fats at the gym, because it takes mental strength to keep the motivation up. But only if you are a regular, otherwise stay fat.
>>
You don't even have to work out to lose weight, bro.

Just get myfitnesspro and start tracking your calories. Eat 1200 calories a day, and don't lie about it or eat something you don't know the calorie content of. Measure your portions, and eat as healthy as you can.

If you do that shit you'll lose weight. Period. That's literally all there is to it. CI/CO.
>>
>>25039962
>Girl without any visible collar bones making fun of fat people

Now that's fuckin' rich.
>>
>>25039962
You've posted this three days in a row, and people keep falling for it. I'm impressed.
>>
Fat people are at my gym. They're there for like a week, and then you never see them again. They're eye pollution and they smell. Fuck fat people at the gym.
>>
>>25039962

You sound like a cool guy. Wanna be friends, OP? Do you have skype or something?
>>
>>25040436

Ayy bro cool stuff

try to get into body positivity and create a male-oriented space. there aren't too many fat men in the community.
>>
>>25042332
post your body
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK