[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be ok in most situations >decent amount of friends and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1348071236204.png (31 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1348071236204.png
31 KB, 344x326
>be ok in most situations
>decent amount of friends and social life
>when it comes to girls though anxiety throughout the roof
>was so bad I couldnt stop throwing up and shakeing when i had a date with a qt
>made out with a few though because of drugs/ alcohol
>dont think i can ever have real relationship

Anyone else like this? Like, i know ill never be a true normieI but guess it could be worse
>>
You're an idiot. If you have everything lined up for a GF, then anxiety isn't a problem. I'd write more but I'm kind of angry and jealous.
>>
>>25035592
Did you read the post? I can manage a conversation but romntically with a girl the nerves kill me, unless im drunk af.
Im 20 and still a virgin while most normies I know lose it by 18/19 lastest. I've stopped caring
>>
File: 1435684633606.jpg (34 KB, 640x585) Image search: [Google]
1435684633606.jpg
34 KB, 640x585
>finally go on date with polish girl from uni
>supposed to go to my town because there's a carnaval
>day comes
>feel sick in The morning but manageable
>after classes we walk to train station
>didnt even make it to The outside of The campus without vomiting
>ohshit.jpg
>polish girl feels sorry for me
>never spoke to het after that
>mfw
>>
>>25035733
See i get this too but it usually calms down by the time i actually talk to her for a bit.
>>
>>25035733
het=her
>>
>>25035545
Exactly me. I know your feels. Feels bad man.
>>
>>25035774
>>25035733
>>25035545
BENZOS

seriously. they're not even hard to get.
>>
>>25035733
Dam dude you had any dates since then?
>>
Lets hope>>25035994
No, this happened a month ago or so. Been to busy with depression, schizophrenia, getting my license and finals.
>>
>>25035703

No, sorry. I got angry and posted too soon.
>>
File: moepepe.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
moepepe.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>25036138
Although i hung out with her before at her place where she lives now as a student, watched a movie together but didn't make a move. Looking back now i highly regret not making a move on her at that moment, got some mixed signals from her though. Have tried to talk to her on whatsapp but she never responds or when she does it is 1 day later. So after the vomiting incident i kinda just let her go and never talked to her again even though i see her in every lecture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.