[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I be able to pass exams with an ear piece? Any tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 51.png (155 KB, 1021x1131) Image search: [Google]
51.png
155 KB, 1021x1131
Will I be able to pass exams with an ear piece?

Any tips?
>>
Sounds plausible desu
>>
That's the thing. Technology moves faster, and professors stay stupid.

Our school system is fucked anyway.

Literally do it.
>>
File: smugdog.jpg (712 KB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
smugdog.jpg
712 KB, 4928x3264
Invigilator here, you WILL be caught.

We aren't just walking up and down the aisles casually, it's just a ruse to keep you off your guard, we're watching you cagey fucks like hawks. In addition to this, you can expect that 5% - 10% of the people in the room writing the exam are planted invigilators who aren't even in the class. Don't think you're safe if you're in a smaller class and recognize everyone in the room, either, because in those situations they'll have several invigilators who have been auditing the class all semester just so you don't suspect them.

Post all your bullshit about "technology moving faster than the establishment" or whatever, we're more than happy to kick you out of school.
>>
Put a skin color sticker over it or seal it in with some clay and make-up. I've done it many times before.
>>
>>25035181
I've caught many students who have tried this, it isn't even remotely difficult to detect.

Chances are he is a fellow invigilator false flagging you, OP. You WILL be caught.
>>
>>25035077
>He does it for free, the post
You should stop taking your "job" seriously senpai, it is just like these janitors. They work hard and accomplish nothing.

Cheaters always pass and are never caught if they are good.
>>
>>25035208
Already graduated faggot.
L A M O
M
A
O
Do your job
>>
File: 61.jpg (7 KB, 425x230) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
7 KB, 425x230
>>25035077

Hahah fucking normie, good luck spotting this, my mom will be home giving me all the answers

I'll make u lick up the wax if you stick your finger in my ear
>>
>>25035238
How are you asking your mom for answers then?
>>
>>25035298
Obviously he makes an exam into a paper airplane, flies it out the window where his mom is waiting to catch it, then tells the teacher he never got a test

It's like you never went to school
>>
>>25035428
That's more ingenious than expected, even though teachers usually count the copies of the exam.
>>
>>25035298
obviously has cameras installed in his eyes wired to his brain to take a pic whenever he wills it to

and of course said cameras are actually mini computers that only have camera and email abilities
>>
>>25035077
>not having long hair so you can completely obscure your ears
I wore headphones throughout all of high school and never got caught because I ran the cable up the inside of the back of my shirt into my ears and had long hair.
>>
>>25035657

d-did u listen to metal?
>>
>10 minutes into exam
>invigilator steps out
>chinese kids start clicking and clacking and hong fonging at eachother
>guy stands up and immediately takes them out of the room where they are expelled

They pay like 10x for tuition too. Dumb fucks.
>>
>>25035804

Broski I'm from third world. Literally no such thing as invigilator here. You're just upset you had to study all those walls of autism
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.