[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys ever had a bad trip on LSD? Would you recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: lsd.jpg (23 KB, 306x238) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
23 KB, 306x238
Any of you guys ever had a bad trip on LSD? Would you recommend taking it?
>>
>>25006654
Yes and yes my friend
>>
I've had a few bad moments on it but something as simple as changing the music to something happier can lift your trip completely
Although one kid I knew did two tabs on his first try and spent ages on his toilet wiping his ass because he was sure he was still shitting, despite not even going once
He then pissed himself in our living room which was fucking gross, and then called up his girlfriend saying he wasn't sure if he existed anymore so she had to pick him up
This kid hadn't done any real hard drugs anyway though so he was stupid to jump in the deep end, I'd definitely recommend it
>>
File: 027.jpg (620 KB, 1200x1734) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
620 KB, 1200x1734
>>25006654
Yes. Yes. I'll hook you up senpai

>LSD
>Take off my pants
>Become 1 with music
>Rebirth
>Grab a new bottle of conditioner
>Crawl into my blankets
>Cover myself in conditioner
>Put my fingers in my ass
>Becoming reborn as a new genderless being, the next evolution of mankind
>Covered in conditioner
>Somehow make it out of my room in front of the fish tank
>I have 2 cats
>Somehow the cats symbolize yin and yang
>Shiver there for hours contemplating 2 sides of many things and everything
>The fish tank is a container of my sins
>Break the fish tank
>Hundreds of gallons of water and glass everywhere
>Cats going nuts
>Cats nibbling and killing the already dying fish
>The cats are gods eating away my sins and I've broken the vessel(fish tank) that holds all of mankinds sin
>I am being reborn
>12 hours later
>Regain myself
>Naked
>Brush handle in my ass
>Slut written on my stomach in my mothers lipstick
>Fuck me written all over everywhere else
>Somehow parents didn't wake up
>Take a shower
>Clean myself up
>Parents wake up
>Blame it on the cats
>Holyshit that was a ride
>>
>>25006654
Yes and yes. Just have a sober friend with you.
>>
Never had a bad trip on psychedelics.
You must be a very anxious faggot if that happens tbqh.
>>
>>25006800
>Break out horribly because of conditioner was all over my skin,face for like 12 hours
>Conditioner everywhere from my room to the kitchen
>A lot of strange stuff written on the wall
>Knuckles bruised and bleeding
>A good amount of smeared blood
>Kitchen water running into a bowl into a tube leaking it out the window
>Parents don't buy what i said
>long story short, I leave the house for a month
>Return and pretend it never happened
>Everytime i mention the cats, water, fish, glass, lipstick, they seem really uncomfortable

You should have someone keep you like in control and make sure u don't fuck your shit up
>>
>>25006654
>don't take too much (100ug max)
>have someone you trust with you
>be in a safe area
>be in a good mindset

If you have skeletons in your closet, fully expect them to come out. I cannot stress how much having a friend there helps though
>>
>Have you had a bad trip?
Yes.

>Would you recommend taking it?
Yes.

The fact that I had a bad trip was my own fault. If you don't pay proper respect to set and setting then you can easily start having a bad time. For me, I dropped at 09:00 and was still going at 16:00 when someone came home from work. Due to reasons, I couldn't avoid them and was forced to be in their presence, constantly paranoid that my behaviour would stick out.

But if you're sensible with it and take it at a time when you know for a fact that you won't be interrupted all day, and you can just be at peace and enjoy the experience then there's no reason not to. I would recommend starting with low doses to get your feet wet. When I had my bad trip I was on a low dose; it could have been a lot worse.

Having a 'bad trip' is indeed bad and uncomfortable. I wouldn't take LSD under any circumstances if I didn't have a benzo on hand to abort. Also they are handy for the end of the trip when it can be very hard to fall asleep otherwise.
>>
The only drug I've taken is weed that I smoke regularly. Is LSD a good choice to take first?
>>
>>25006865
>skeletons in your closet

Does that mean that I'm going to admit being a pedo?
>>
Yes I have and yes you should take LSD. Everyone should try LSD at least once.
>>
>>25006654
Lsd is ego inflating in my opinion, only bad trip if you in thr wrong mindstate or prone to mental disorder
>>
>>25006800
Hello friends can anyone give me the marinara sauce
>>
How good of an idea is it to take lsd at home, read, listen to music and maybe play some vidya with my brother at my side? Also I would most likely be drinking coffee, does caffeine change your experience?
>>
Do we have people shilling LSD on here now? There seems to be multiple threads for it everyday
>>
>>25008056
The fuck? First off you'll need to wait two or more weeks until your next trip because tolerance builds instantly. If you're going to take LSD you should just trip. There's no reason to waste it on a light dose. You will not be focused enough to do anything like reading and for the love of god don't combine it with anything until you have plenty of experience.
>>
>>25008087
So it would be best to just take it and chill at my place with my bro at my side?
>>
One of my good friends tried to commit suicide while we were tripping together, its a wonderful drug, and strong when you mix it with weed, some people just cant handle it.

Like i mentioned, its a wonderful thing, its just that almost every time i use it, some bullshit goes down which drives me away from it.
>>
>>25008087
Ignore this redditor.

You should take 3 tabs minimum for your first trip, but only if you know it's actual LSD and not an NBOME or RC.

Make sure you've eaten and are well hydrated. Make sure you're somewhere that's trip-proof. (Aka you can't get naked and run into your dorm's atrium)

And put on some radiohead or something.
>>
>>25008116
Yes. Any ideas you have about what LSD will look or feel like are wrong. Just relax and know that you'll be fine no matter how crazy things can get. Though if you're not taking a lot it probably won't get TOO crazy.
>>
>>25006654
i've had one hilariously bad trip. and yes, i still recommend taking it.

>1.5 tab of unknown potency
>have tripped multiple times before
>sitting in friend's cozy room, begin to come up
>periodic waves of tingling in extremities, followed by getting slightly highter
>nothingnew.jpeg
>waves get faster, swirls/waves outta control
>look at phone, can't recognize numbers, concept of time, or remember how to interact with UI
>lie down overwhelmed, wake up psychotic
>who am i? where am i? what are these figures? am i dead?
>fixate on "am i dead", become obsessed with the idea of reviving myself and returning back to life somehow
>sitting on couch, friend puts on futurama
>i sit up like a robot, do a running leap head first into the tv (like the ship in the intro)
>friends restrain me, i'm yelling randomly (POP ain't that BIIIITCH, CUNT, PISS, FUCK)
>basically what goes through my head in sober life
>lying on ground, then randomly jump up, spin around, do crazy shit to revive myself
>eventually getting less high, friend asks me to tie his shoe and i can, i begin remembering from this point on
>still don't realize what LSD or a "trip" is, just that i feel fucking psycho

at the end of it, there was a moment where things "snapped" back into place and i stopped being psychotic. the visuals were still there but i was myself again. i told my friends "holy shit guys, i'm back" and it felt like being reborn. remembering that my life was so shit in the moments that followed made for a very somber come down. LSD revealed to me i truly have an innate mental problem, and that my life is pretty shit the way i've been living it. not much i've done about it thus far however
>>
Depends on your state of mind really, I would have a friend who is not doing it with you and be seriously carefull with the dosage
>>
>>25008140
>You should take 3 tabs minimum for your first trip
Idiotic advice. You don't know what the fuck are on the tabs. It could be 1000ug of an nBome and you'd be taking a lethal dose. It could be 150ug LSD tabs and you'd be completely overwhelmed with the experience.
That being said, if you taste anything then you didn't get real LSD. You'll still have lots of fun either way.
>>
>>25008140
Is there any way to confirm it's not NBOME? Would I need a tester kit?
>>
>>25006654
Its illegal and hard to get lmao
>buying lsd
>receiving nbome
>>
>>25008199
If it's bitter it's nbome.
>>
>>25008196
Trip big for your first time or don't trip at all. It's way easier to surrender to an overwhelming trip and just ride the wave than it is to try and give in to a small dose your first time.

>>25008199
Yes, or buy from someone who has done what they're selling, you know personally and trust, and know that they'll take care of you should shit hit the fan. I did 3 tabs my first time, spent 6 hours in my dorm with my room mate listening to music, discussing our time at school, watching him paint, playing a game of league (holy shit i was terrible) and when I started to even out went for a walk through the nature trails at our school. 10/10 would repeat for my first time.
>>
I jumped out of my window.
>>
>>25008246
Great way to have a bad trip desu senpai
>>
>>25008240
Yeah preferably some way that isn't taking it.

>>25008246
Thanks, I'll likely get a kit and ask someone I trust.
>>
i thought i was an insect and tried to fly.

be careful aand never look into a mirror while high on lsd
>>
>>25006716

this

i've done LSD a ton, and the bad trips are good for understanding what your mind can do

do it, pussy
>>
>>25008271
I might suggest having someone who is a bit more adventurous try a tab of what you're taking prior, and have them describe it before you commit.

Either way, I would recommend Mushrooms over LSD any day. Easier to ID what you're getting, so you know its just psilocybin instead of an RC or NBOME
>>
telepathing is the shit on LSD

LSD is black magic
>>
I've been out of high school for a few years, so stories like this are fun to hear

>last month
>some guys from my high school took acid at a nazi's house
>this one faggot won't quit beating off
>he's nude in the front yard beating his meat and running around
>nazi pins him and repeatedly punched his head until his eye is hanging out
>>
I don't recommend psychedelics to KV NEETS and hikis. Too much anxiety already to deal with, and the LSD/shrooms can make it worse for our feeble minds.
>>
>>25008331
I did nazi that coming!
>>
>>25008271
You'll notice literally immediately if it has a taste, so it won't fuck you up.

I did 25-I a couple of times and seriously enjoyed it, so I wouldn't write it off just because it's not LSD. Having done both, NBOME was way more visual than cid, but cid made me feel about 100x better during.

25-I made me feel like I needed to shit for hours.
>>
File: ByDGc.jpg (6 KB, 259x177) Image search: [Google]
ByDGc.jpg
6 KB, 259x177
>>25006654

>tfw got caught in a thought loop and keep reliving the same five minutes billions of times over

>tfw still there right now

Pls help.
>>
>>25008552
Had a similar trip on ecstasy
Worst time of my life
>>
>>25008595
I legitimately can't understand how anyone can have a bad time on ecstasy
>>
>>25008624
Taking 400mg at once
>>
>>25008638
Unprepared, sure. People I used to party with at uni were doing that twice a month.
They typically became puddles of human-coloured material though.
>>
>>25008656
And i was taking that stuff 2-3 times per week
Only later on i knew how terrible that was
>>
What is difference between LSD and shrooms? I tried shrooms and it was fantastic experience. Would LSD be even better?
>>
>>25006654
>Would you recommend taking it?

Absolutely. The more retards there are, the smarter I look in comparison.
>>
>my first time tripping
>dealer-friend sells me two tabs
>pretend I'm a big-shot who has done it before
>tells me only take a tab because he blotted them pretty heavily
>yeahsure.jpg..
>also pick up shrooms for the first time
>came in neat little jell capsules
>go home
>"Alright.. tonight's the night."
>take both tabs of LSD at once
>my stupid ass thought it'd kick in instantly
>"Huh.. lame."
>bust open the jell caps and swallow the powder
>watching lame YouTube videos
>my computer screen starts melting
>completely forgot I even took drugs
>"What.. What the fuck? G-guess I need a new monitor."
>go to the bathroom
>gottapissbad.jpg
>pissing red
>even after I stop pissing the toilet bowl keeps filling up red
>almost overflowing
>flush the toilet and it all drains down
>no water comes back up
>I stare at the toilet as the hole darkens
>like staring into an endless abyss
>it stares back
>eventually leave the abyss to itself
>go into my room
>looks like police lights have swallowed by entire room
>get scared
>decide to sleep it off
>try lay down
>stuck in a loop where I kept laying down, and laying down, and laying down (a good 40-odd times in the same minute)
>lay in bed for hours until the trip comes to an end
>wake up
>had broken the toilet by stuffing too much toilet paper in it
>fml
>>
>>25008073
>Do we have people shilling LSD on here now?

'You are delusional to think LSD is being pushed on the society', they told me a year ago.

'You are psychotic to think the use won't begin to snowball soon', they told me a year ago.
>>
>2015
>being a degenerate drug user

It's like you guys don't ever TRY to make anything of yourselves
>>
>>25008831
Actually LSD is the only drug i know that doesn't make you retarded
I don't recommend doing it on regular basis tho
>>
Here's my last bad trip:
>didn't eat that much beforehand
>on the tail end of being ecstatic about four hours into the trip
>Watch Millenium Actress by Satoshi Kon
>Realize that I can never make something so beautiful or succinct
>Become horrified, start thinking too much about how life has no meaning
>have suicidal thoughts
>make weird notes:
>"The meaning of life is to let a minimum number of people know that life has no meaning and to keep them ignorant"
>"I will never be able to express exactly what I mean, my longing for a longing"
>feel very lonely
>afraid of sleep
>sit around doing nothing for hours
>wake up the next day devoid of serotonin and appetite
>>
>>25008879
I took drugs when I was a successful person with a job and social relationships, now I'm a NEET I just smoke tobacco.

Normies are all fucking drugged up.
>>
>>25008883
>LSD is the only drug i know that doesn't make you retarded

'Psychedelics' are the only drugs that make you believe your epiphanies and revelations and realizations and truths and understandings what is truly important are not just contentless gibberish or degenerated priorities.

You are a retard who thinks his retardation is enlightenment.
>>
hey LSDfags someone answer me this

Why does it seem like 90% of you drug-using faggots have some kind of personality disorder

What is it about mentally ill people that attracts them to drugs so much?
>>
>>25008858
That's funny, did it turn you off drugs ?
>>
>>25006654
I've never had one in the 10 or so times I've tried it.
My friend had one once though. Me and a few others were at a rave out in a field way in the middle of nowhere chilling in our tent. A fight broke out near us so we moved to where the music was playing, but one of my friends decided to stay. When we came back my friend was completely out of it. He had no idea what we were saying to him, and just kinda laughed and repeated what we said, or our names. We could tell he was incredibly confused about what was going on. He broke down crying at some stage since he was so confused.
That was about it. Not the worst bad trip by any standard.
>>
>>25008913
When your normal thought processes make you unhappy, it's always tempting to try altering them with chemicals.
>>
>>25008927
Nah. Was a brilliant experience and I've since learned moderation. It's a nice release now which lets me reflect on myself considerably more.
>>
>>25008911
I only used it once but i have many drug addict friends
LSD, unlike MDMA/ecstasy/weed doesn't make them stupid, they just change.
Do you understand what i mean
>>
>>25008911
For instance: the druggie will probably reply to that post with the cliche along the lines of 'you don't get to decide what's meaningful and what's meaningless for another person', thus exactly exemplifying my point: that he doesn't recognize anymore that his hostility to objective judgement of platitudes (that beliefs should be scrutinized for hard, objective utility) is just a subjective impression he's adopted as a result of the trip, and not a truth. That's how it works.
>>
I just found out the girl I've been crushing on is into LSD and other drugs and it pretty much killed all feelings I had for her.

What's weird is that I was okay with the fact she had a really slutty past but absolutely can't deal with dating a druggy again, it was just too much of a drain last time.

When looking for relationship material in my opinion, any kind of drug involvement is an instant red flag.
>>
>>25008974
>they just change.
>just

I wish I could sue you.
>>
>>25008998
Drug involvement isn't a red flag.
Drug abuse is a red flag.
Ex was a really down-to-earth girl who took acid, shrooms, and marijuana. Was a great relationship and it never consumed it. It was a leisurely activity.
>>
>>25009007
Fuck it man, english isn't my native language so i'll have a hard time explaining
LSD itself doesn't slow your mind nearly as much as weed does
Again i'm not even using it so no shilling here
LSD can be great like once a year
>>
>>25009022
There's a fine line though, many people abusing it will tell you (and themselves) that they have it under control, that they know how to be responsible, they know their limits and how much to take.

This often isn't the case though, and it's not worth waiting until you're too emotionally invested to find that out.

I'm not saying this applies to 100% of people but you're way better off looking for people that are clean in my opinion.
>>
>>25009022
>down-to-earth girl who took acid, shrooms, and marijuana

How can one be as retarded as to fail to notice that the drugs you two took degenerated your definition of 'down-to-earth', from 'how to choose the best Earth projection/publishing software/welder/...' to 'how to ensure that we never go in each other's way and are just happy pursuing our goals'?

Oh wait, you took drugs.

>>25009050
I meant that it 'psychedelics' impair introspection, artistic ability and taste, make you more empathetic (thus less aware), more religious, less critical, etc. etc. etc.
>>
File: 1312572522860.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
1312572522860.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>>25009105
>'psychedelics' impair introspection, artistic ability and taste
>>
>>25008911
>>25009105
>>25008979
Filter the word druggie to hide this guys posts
>>
>>25009105
Oh ok i get it, you're right about that
But is being a naive religions hippie a bad thing ? I envy these guys man
>>
>>25009159
If you want a hugbox why not use reddit or tumblr?
>>
File: toomuchacid.jpg (1 MB, 1597x4281) Image search: [Google]
toomuchacid.jpg
1 MB, 1597x4281
>>25006654
Here's a pretty good freakout greentext I saved a while ago. Long, but totally worth the read.
>>
>>25009140
Acute experience of a feeling is not introspection.

To use yet again my old analogy, introspection is reading an anatomy textbook, and 'psychedelics' are stabbing yourself in the hand. You feel; pretty acutely. But you don't understand the evolutionary causes of that feeling, that pain has evolved to ensure survival; or the neurological vehicles of pain. This comes only with reading the results of hard thinking of people better than you: books. Pursuit of which 'psychedelics' impair, through druggies' dogma that trips must be done with a calm, comfortable mind, OR ELSE the bad trip will eat your soul, which results in imprinting yourself that it is appreciation of whatever you already have, peace of mind, and irrelevant socialization with other people that 'matters'.

As for artistic ability, it is the direct parallel of 'what I'm thinking is meaningful': 'what I'm drawing/composing is beautiful'.
>>
File: 1444184348228.jpg (249 KB, 990x656) Image search: [Google]
1444184348228.jpg
249 KB, 990x656
I've taken it a total of three times, and each time was pretty okay but there was always something
>first time take it, didn't realize that It was a bit cold and that my teeth were chattering
>by the time I come off the trip my teeth hurt because I was grinding them the whole night
>second trip
>continually taking sips of water since I had it near me
>constantly having to go and take a huge piss because I kept absent mindedly sipping on the water
>third trip, decide to sit outside because it was getting hot in my room
>sit outside, still hot, take shirt off
>when I start coming down I realize that I wasn't hot, it was my body trying to tell me that it was fucking freezing out and that I needed to bundle up
>mucus building up in my nose, get a cold

Just don't do too much and you'll be fine. There's really no point in taking more than a hit especially on your first time. Just sit down somewhere comfortable, have everything nearby and nothing to trip on or mess you up and listen to music or whatever. People who claim to have introspective epiphanies are lying through their teeth. I've taken pretty big hits and all it does is make the anime I watch seem more and more vivid.
>>
>take acid with my firend
>me one tab, he two tabs
>roomate comes home drunk (his first time meeting my friend)
>demands I sell him some tabs
>won't shut up, I'm starting to come up
>say fuck it, sell him two
>things go fine for the first hour or two
>eventually all three of us get caught in a thought loop
>have the same conversation over and over again maybe 5 or 6 times
>eventually I notice this, start to come out of it
>other two stay in it
>other guy comes out of it
>rommmate doesn't
>can only say his lines from the convo
>"Wanna go get a glass of water?" "Does somebody want to roll a joint?" "We should put on a dvd or something"
>over and over again for like 4 or 5 hours
>try to calm him down, my friend is being an asshole
>"he knew what he was getting himself in for..."
>friend tries to run out the front door
>stop him, try to calm him down
>see fear in his eyes
>all the while throughout this I'm still tripping off my chops
>eventually he goes into his room
>can hear him thrashing on his bed
>worried that he's gone insane forever
>worried that he'll still be fucked in the mornign and I have to take him to hospital
>worried that I'll have to tell his parents
>try to go to bed
>can't sleep
>hear talking downstairs
>roommate and friend talking
>rommie lying down on the couch with a big smile on his face, smoking a joint
>forming sentances but still occasionally asking if we want to get a glass of water
>is convinced that he died and is in purgatory
>wants to know how it happened
>we all go to bed
>everything's OK the next day

Lessons:
*Don't let two people who don't know each other take acid
*Don't let drunk people take acid
*Make sure you don't take acid with retards

At least I was on a lower dose than the other two, I was able to remedy the situation a bit. I've only taken cid twice and both times someone's ended up in a thought loop. Can be scary shit to deal with. Would I do it again though? Hell yeah. Also, buy online OP - it's easy and cheap.
>>
>>25009282
Your unfeeling doctrine is why so many people kill themselves. If everything had to be understood in rational textbook terms, art wouldn't exist as a concept and life would have no meaning beyond a doctrine of empirical wankery.

Luckily, there's more to life that what I understand and there's more to the world than what you think you understand.

Tenner bet you wish you were cool enough to have 'druggie' friends.
>>
I see my filter is working
>>
>>25009352
See, owing to my never having taken drugs, I am able to see that you are now baselessly asserting that 'some things are (not) to be (this-or-that)' so as to shift my (and other readers') attention from the hard fact that drugs make you disinterested in the empirical, or your equivocation fallacy, whereby you use the phrase 'you don't understand' in two senses: one, undeniable and obvious, that 'there are still things you don't know', and the other one, implied, the insult, namely 'you are narrow-minded (*yawn*) and don't see that there are kinds of understanding that transcend intellect', whereby you arbitrarily abuse the definition of 'understanding' to include things like 'understanding that some experiences defy description' and other such anti-intellectual shit.

But you don't notice that, because your 'psychedelics' have made you less self-aware, druggie.
>>
>>25009352
>Your unfeeling doctrine is why so many people kill themselves.

Also, this is rather ironic. 'Psychedelics' make you feel less, too. They make you attracted to crude pursuits of emotional gushiness as might result from talking to another person or 'realizing our insignificance in the face of vastness of the universe', but they will keep you from reading which can make you wonder about, for instance, old cultures, or complexity of a device, or richness of various musical genres. 'Psychedelics' make you emotionally stunted as well.
>>
>>25006654
>Tried it once
>Ohmygoditwasawesome/10
>Would recommend it
Be careful not to focus too much on what you expect of the trip and don't be scared of what's to come.
Just let it happen, talk with your friends, focus on your environment, whatever. You will have a good laugh
>>
>>25009514

>attracted to crude pursuits of emotional gushiness as might result from talking to another person

God forbid I act like a human being instead of a failed computer autist.

>they will keep you from reading which can make you wonder about, for instance, old cultures, or complexity of a device, or richness of various musical genres.

Of course, now I've taken psychedelics I literally cannot read a book. My literacy was permanently taken from me by the spooky cid.

The fact that you think it's an either/or situation shows that you have little experience with psychedelics outside of cherry picked stories you take as gospel.

What's ironic is that people like you would benefit the most from experiencing ego death. Instead you'll continue to brush off the possible fullness of human experience as casual degeneracy and die unhappy, unfulfilled and alone.
>>
>>25009604
>Of course, now I've taken psychedelics I literally cannot read a book. My literacy was permanently taken from me by the spooky cid. The fact that you think it's an either/or situation [...]

Holy shit.

No comment needed, I hope -- I mean, for the non-druggies ITT. The druggies ITT will remain oblivious.

>people like you would benefit the most from experiencing ego death

Of course. It is fully transparent why you so cherish 'ego death' as a therapeutic device, and why therapists do so as well. What's perplexing is why governments have not yet turned to 'psychedelics' as an indoctrination device, making 'psychedelic' sheep blindly obey commands to 'stop criticizing', 'look at yourself before you speak of another', 'don't judge', 'accept that there are always factors you don't yet see', 'accept that you can always be wrong', and so on. A perfect tool to stifle dissent.

>you'll continue to brush off the possible fullness of human experience as casual degeneracy

A year or so ago, I read an anon say that drugs make you 'realize the world beyond labels (= words)'. The sentiment I have since seen repeated by hundreds of other people, but this was the point at which the veil was fully removed from my eyes, and it was then when I eventually understood how vital it is that I never take any.
>>
File: 1446170648568.png (758 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446170648568.png
758 KB, 900x900
>>25009708
>What's perplexing is why governments have not yet turned to 'psychedelics' as an indoctrination device, making 'psychedelic' sheep blindly obey commands

>thinks he knows about drugs and control

>literally never heard of MK-ULTRA
>>
File: 00681980.jpg.png (1 MB, 637x3018) Image search: [Google]
00681980.jpg.png
1 MB, 637x3018
Here's some extreme autism for you guys.
>>
>>25009708
>What's perplexing is why governments have not yet turned to 'psychedelics' as an indoctrination device, making 'psychedelic' sheep blindly obey commands to [...]

Though then, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a cell in some agency or another lobbying for legalization -- in subtle, covert ways so far--

>>25009764
--but I have. I haven't read much, but I believe it was dropped because it wasn't particularly useful at extorting information, right? Perhaps the agents weren't using it properly. The power of 'psychedelics' to subjugate a society lies in long-term ignorance; making people disinclined to check facts, fuelling paranoia, making people more attached to personality of people who tell them things than the merit of their words, and so on. They basically lead to the mentality of a member of a cult. They aren't useful on the individual level as much as on the hypothetical level of making a caste of people blindly pursuing comfort and religion.
>>
>>25006865
>So anon...tell me about your cock sucking fetish
>>
>>25009105
But wait lmao he said he didn't consume anything
>>
hey since you're planning on taking LSD, let me inform you on a few things:

1) you're probably not going to get LSD. You will be getting a chemical that has similar effects (it's called NBOME, look it up) or you'll get LSA which is rarer than NBOME but much more accessible than LSD.

2)Three kinds of NBOME. 25I, 25C and 25B. DO you research (I prefer erowid) on each and try to identify the tab as either one of these. Important because it easy af to overdose on NBOME (1mg is pushing it).

3) Get an LSD test kit. If you get one and test your substance and find out it is actually LSD, then you're going to have a blast. IF it isn't LSD, DO YOUR RESEARCH and think twice before putting more than one tab in your system.
>>
>>25011954
litterally just buy it on the dark web. You're pretty much guaranteed to get what you actually paid for, and it comes to your door.
>>
File: 1444738813240.jpg (294 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
1444738813240.jpg
294 KB, 800x1019
>>25006654

>First time taking 450 mcg
>Comfy saturday afternoon
>Set up Movie playlist
>Swallow 3 tabs thinking I'm experienced enough
>I'm not experienced enough
>Hits me like a fucking truck
>Comeup is like a surging volcano in my guts
>Vision completely fractured into a hundred spinning fractals
>Can't see straight
>Can't move willingly
>Melt away from the couch to the floor
>Faces on the TV completely melting away
>Barely able to retain consciousness
>Sounds completely distorted, can't hear anything
>Enter The Void movie comes up on the TV playlist
>Realize i took too much
>Start blacking out and waking up at different parts of the house
>Hallucinate I'm trapped in a world of indifference
>The only way out is to kill my self by jumping out of commie block balcony
>Don't do it because in the back of my mind i know i'm tripping
>Black out a couple of more times
>Inbetween blackouts find my self at my desk
>Start drawing boxes and shapes on print paper
>Fill little stickit paper notes with "HELP", "HELL", "HELL BUT ALSO GOOD"
>Fill pages with rambles about the ewige jew and the "Tricky Tricky abstract hebrew" (abstract hebrew that lives within)
>Fill an entire page of a A2 sheet of printing paper with rambles about "The tricky Hebrew is in the details"
>"The tricky Hebrew fears the samurai"
>Hallucinate I went to party at a commieblock in other part of town I live
>My memories of things i see when i regain consciousness melt with my hallucination of the commie block party when i close my eyes
>Can't tell what's real and what's not any more
>>
File: 1444002050815.jpg (41 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1444002050815.jpg
41 KB, 525x540
Part 2
>>25012893

>Black out 3 more times and confuse the blackouts as days
>Time becomes ridiculously distorted
>In my mind three days have passed
>In real life not even 5 hours have passed
>In my mind I went to 3 different house parties at some commieblock uptown
>Held realistic conversations with imaginary people
>In real life i was strolling around the house slamming against walls and different beds on the brink of consciousnes
>Hallucinations of conversations with people at the party are so reallistic to me i can't tell whether they really happened or i just hallucinated it
>Finally the Party at the commie block is over
>Hallucinate again that i am stuck in a world of indifference and i have to escape
>Realize I've reached a point of no return and my life is cancer
>Hallucinate I'm going down a long set of stairs of the commieblock apartment complex
>Finally stop losing consciousness
>It's been around 8 hours since I took the tabs
>Vision is still fractured into a 100 different fractals that are looping onto them selves
>Watch Driver on the TV
>Reflect on my life
>Enter the deepest, darkest depression I've ever felt in my life
>Watch Baraka, Samsara and rest of my playlist on comfy couch
>Colors are still shining so brightly
>Intermittenly googling ways to kill my self on my tablet and PC
>Can't fall asleep for 12-14 more hours
>Mfw
>Finally fall asleep by consoling my self that I'll hang my self soon

Ok trip overall, desu.
>>
Yes. It's relatively safe, bears no connection to negative mental illness, and was used in the past to treat anxiety, among other things.
>>
>>25011360
He claim that their drug consumption didn't consume their relationship. Read carefully, dumb druggie.
>>
>>25013012
>It's relatively safe

Literally everything in the world is 'literally safe'.

>negative mental illness

Kill yourself.

>was used in the past to treat anxiety

Let it penetrate your drug-clad brain that a medicine is not something that 'treats', but something that 'treats with no side effects', retard.
>>
>>25008858
>>eventually leave the abyss to itself
why is this so funny
>>
>>25013165
>'literally safe'
*'relatively safe'
>>
>>25012876
how do you buy on the darkweb
>>
>>25012893
>>25013005
This sound pretty hilarious.
>>
>>25009465
>>25009514
>arguing against druggies whom you consider mentally impaired
Truly we have found the master of rhetoric. Even though you've directly admitted to having never consumed drugs this is clear from your argumentation alone. Instead of making misinformed declarations about the effects of drugs try experiencing them for yourself as opposed to guarding your sobriety with the same ferver that a primitive would guard some sacred idol.
>>
>>25013686
>responding to him
And you're on the same level as him now. Congratulations. You're winner!
>>
>>25013461
download tor browser

buy bitcoins (e50/60s worth got me 10 tabs)

find a darkweb site (google is your friend)

order. the address you choose to get it delivered to is up to you. If no one's checking your mail getting a small batch or cid sent to your house isn't going to trigger a sting operation even iff the package is intercepted

wait a while, depending on where you order from/you live

trip
>>
My cousin ended up in the hospital after trying too high a dose.

I'd wouldn't recommend LSD unless you are prepared for your whole family to find out
>>
File: 1409092875865.jpg (38 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
1409092875865.jpg
38 KB, 580x346
I've had plenty of trips where it's gone bad for a while, but usually it's because something comes up that I don't want to confront (e.g. something that you may hate about yourself). Fighting it only makes it worse, but if you confront it and dwell on it, you can end up having some amazing realisations about how you can change your life for the better. Trips like this are usually the best ones, as you feel amazing after confronting your demons. Things usually go great for me after those experiences.

I did have one trip, however, where after peaking I just felt incredibly anxious no matter what I did. I'd go to a different room, change what music I was listening to or try going for a walk outside. I wasn't shutting any thoughts out that I didn't want to confront, either. Nothing would shake the horrible anxiety I was experiencing, and I was on the verge of just going to A&E and seeing if they would give me a benzo to calm me down. I knew that going through with that would only make me feel even more anxious and shitty though.

I ended up buying a bottle of vodka, which I chugged immediately. Threw up all over my bedroom floor, then watched Interstellar (which was great). It calmed me right down at least, and my visuals went all drunk looking which was kind of funny.

Lesson learnt: I'm never tripping again without benzos on hand just in case.
>>
>ctrl+f 'druggies' on a whim
>multiple hits
lol, this faggot is still stalking these threads? How fucking pathetic
>>
anyone try 1p-lsd?
>>
>>25013686
>expecting others to respect anecdotal evidence

'Psychedelics make you wiser!'

>>25015900
>using the plural 'druggies' where 'druggie' (just 'rugg', probably, in fact) would do just as well while more comprehensively perhaps

'Psychedelics make you more creative!'
>>
>>25013686
Also.

>baselessly assuming that I exclusively argue against druggies, while also possible is merely elucidating their effects for yet clean anons

'Psychedelics make you more open-minded!'
>>
>>25006654
There's no such thing as a bad trip OP. The things you might perceive as threatening are manifesting themselves for a reason. If you can somehow learn to overcome these fears then the whole trip can prove to be quite therapeutic.
>>
>>25016614
For real
You have to be a complete retard with no self awareness to have a "bad trip"
For me, the worst it gets is I have heavy suicidal thoughts, which 100% of the time always ends up with me overcoming them in some way and seeing the bigger picture
>>
I've been an avid marijuana smoker for awhile and now my brother wants to do acid with me. We've done salvia once before and I can drink easily enough. How many tabs should I take? He said he took 2 his first time but now wants to take 3. I have a very strong mind so I'm not really worried about doing anything crazy.
>>
>>25006654
I've read about micro-dosing and honestly want to give it a try.
>>
>>25008168
interesting post thanks
>>
>>25016915
>How many tabs should I take? He said he took 2 his first time but now wants to take 3.

50 (fifty).

If you want to make yourself an idiot anyway, go full retard, so you might become an example for others. This way, at least some good will come out of it.
>>
I want to buy some so bad but I have no idea how to get my hands on it other than darkweb shit that I don't trust
>>
>>25017179
>I have no idea how to get my hands on it other than darkweb shit that I don't trust

Dark web is legit. I used it successfully to buy one of the few substances on it that are less harmful than drugs: a certain lethal poison to kill myself with.
>>
>>25017212
>tor+vpn+tumbling bitcoins+ pgp

Is doing just these 4 things enough to stay safe when buying very small amounts of things on the dark net or is anything else needed?
>>
>>25006654
Done LSD maybe a dozen plus times. Only came anywhere close to a bad trip once. Did some with a small group of pals/roommates. Everything was good, until a house down the street burst into flames. At first we were all excited by fire but then when we all thought about it. We came to realize that that was someones house, someones belongings, someones world and perhaps someones life going up in flames. A real bummer.

Retreating deeper into the house, trying to ignore the inferno a block away. Soon music and positivity kicked in and we were back at it. Though, I must say that trip sticks out the most out of any of the rest. Even to this day.

I like acid but I wouldn't recommend LSD to anyone. If you wanna do it, do it. Think for yourself.
>>
>>25017553
What do you mean by to this day? I've read about people doing it and them still having vision irregularities (not like anything major).
>>
>>25017145
>iamahugefaggotpleasrapemyface

>>25016915
eh, consult trip reports on erowid and see what you might like. I took two my first time, I don't the think three would be too much of a jump. Just be aware you WILL introspect and it might not be always pleasent thoughts.
>>
>>25019283
>Just be aware you WILL introspect

Nobody ever introspects on psychecryptics.
>>
>>25019353
trip and tell me that
>>
>>25019664
If I tripped, my definition of introspection would shift from recognizing, say, the moments that I partake in equivocation, or 'no true...', or 'it is just a tool, it depends on you what you learn from it', or 'stop changing the subject', or 'how can you be so sure', or 'you don't get to define what introspection is', or 'try it yourself before you talk about it'... to 'wow, this feels so meaningful, so much meaning, introspecting soooo hard'.
>>
>>25019746
In other words, introspection implies recognition, or conclusion. Tripping is conclusion-less; it teaches nothing. BOOM WOW MEANING MY LIFE HAS CHANGED MOST PROFOUND EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. ...Okay? ...So?
>>
>>25019803
>>25019746
At best, the 'lesson' from psychecryptics might be 'not everything needs to have a conclusion'. Which is strictly arbitrary, strictly fictitious intellectual filler; fluff.
>>
>>25008979
Do you really think there's any difference between you and them? I've never done drugs and I'm laughing it up that you think there's a such thing as objective human perception.
>>
>>25019746
introspection
noun
the examination or observation of one's own mental and emotional processes.

you do this when you trip. I have done this when I tripped, it's a big part of it.

>>25019803
Eh, you can sometimes see things from differnent perspectives. It's not a holy grail or anything. I think that you're forgetting a lot of the reasons people take psychadelics is because it's a fun and interesting experience.
>>
>>25013165
>Let it penetrate your drug-clad brain that a medicine is not something that 'treats', but something that 'treats with no side effects', retard.

I'm a fucking research doctor and holy hell this had me rolling on the floor.

No medicine has no side effects, you tremendous, spectacular tool.
>>
>>25019900
>I'm laughing it up that you think there's a such thing as objective human perception.

It is as if you said 'mathematics is limited, numbers are flawed, there is no such thing as an objective number, mathematics is intrinsically broken'.

This makes no sense, Buddhist.

You're inventing an imaginary standard of subjectivity and objectivity that makes no fucking sense at all with respect to perception, and then you happily (for thorough, intimate happiness it does bring you) proceed to (wrongly) mar the latter term with the (in itself, justified) negative connotations of 'subjective', so to sow distrust in human reason. In this, you are abusing the fact that 99.5% of people are too uneducated to realize that the domain of subjectivity/objectivity, while real, only applies to a *certain*, *limited* set of terms. For instance, 'good'/'bad'/ or 'short'/'long' (as opposed to 'shorter'/'longer'). With those, subjective/objective is appropriate. With perception/cognition/knowledge/intellect in general, it does not. But most people don't discriminate enough to tell.

The fact that you're unaware of this, Buddhist, proves that 'psychedelics', contrary to what >>25020060 believes, impair introspection.
>>
>>25006865
>100ug max
lmao okay
>>
>>25020126
Do solar flares mean that stars stop being spherical (that the gravitational/other intrastellar forces result in the shape of a sphere)? Does the existence of side effects cancel the principle of removal of side effects as the definition of medicine?

You are literally retarded.

(A druggie -- surprise...)
>>
>>25020154
In other words, you yearn for perception to be 'subjective'. You want to apply the word 'subjective' to as many things as possible, because of your hatred (possibly envy, but I'm not insisting) of people who arrive at objective knowledge. Which is what makes you religious.
>>
>tfw have bipolar disorder with psychotic delusions and probably can't handle acid

feelsbadman
>>
>>25020334
Just do it. The 'psychedelic' lobby is going to administer them forcefully to the populace within a decade, anyway -- you might as well become the avantgarde.
>>
>>25020224
>You're inventing an imaginary standard of subjectivity and objectivity that makes no fucking sense at all with respect to perception

I'm a RESEARCH NEUROSPYCHOLOGIST and I'm going to have to step in here. Do you know how psychedelics work?

Of course you don't, so let me tell you: You have psychedelics in your brain all the time, 24/7. Psychedelic substances are responsible for modulating the function of filtering the noisy, disorganized sensory information from your body and using it to synthesize a believable, semi-consistent reality. If you didn't have any psychedelics in your body, you'd never be able to perceive anything, because psychedelics are required for interpretation of sensory data.

All exogenous (additional) psychedelics do is increase the amount of sensory information that goes into reality synthesis.

Essentially: the function of a psychedelic is to convince you of something. In fact, the act and experience of believing in the truth of anything is the result of psychedelics that are already in your head. You believe everything you believe because the psychedelics your body produces made you believe it, because believing and psychedelic exposure are literally synonymous to the point where they shouldn't even be differentiated as different concepts.

You believe people who do drugs are anti-intellectual because of the release of endogenous (internal) psychedelics into your mind happened at the same moment that you were thinking about bad experiences with drug users, causing you to cling to that notion in the same sense as LSD users do.

All "truths" are the result of psychedelic exposure. If you see an object and determine it's a car, that's psychedelics. If you had no psychedelics in your mind, all you'd see are the photons you received. You'd never recognize the object. Endogenous psychedelics are what make you accept that what you're seeing is a car.
>>
>>25006654
Anyone ever trip by themselves before?

Thinking about tripping tommorrow night after I finish my last final. Not LSD, something called 4-aco-met. Ive tripped ~20 or so times before, but always with other people. I'm hopeful that this will be a fun or introspective experience for me, but can any robots give me advice on things to do/not to do by myself? I have access to xanax if I end up really needing it, so I'm not super worried about a bad trip or anything.
>>
>>25020408
A run-of-the-mill druggie struggling to put into words something adverse effects of which I have been explaining in threads for years -- namely that 'psychedelics' cause false impressions and false convictions by vice of pattern overrecognition, resulting in conceptual abortions such as 'life is reality is love is truth is change is cognition is self is consciousness is reality is life'.

Cute. Even cuter than the anti-intellectual 'subtle' touch of 'semi-consistent reality'.
>>
>>25020479
>namely that 'psychedelics' cause false impressions and false convictions by vice of pattern overrecognition, resulting in conceptual abortions such as 'life is reality is love is truth is change is cognition is self is consciousness is reality is life'.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not saying that druggies are good, just that you're not any better, because like it or not: you can't perceive objectively. You have psychedelics in your brain right now that keep you from doing so. All of your concepts about the entire world are the result of psychedelics that your body produces naturally. You are a druggie and so is everyone else on Earth. Human beings evolved with psychedelic drugs in their minds.
>>
>>25020537
>>25020408
Except your rambling in no way came close to proving that 'perception is subjective'. Yes, its substrate is chemicals. And that's strictly all there is to say. It is your druggie brain that draws the superfluous conceptual relationship that 'substrate is chemical' follows 'it is subjective'.

Additionally it is almost fun to point out that your misequation of 'endogenous' (nice enough word) processes and abusers of 'psychedelics' both as druggies reflects your druggie overassociative inclinations as well.
>>
>>25020479
Calm down you absolute faggot, people like you are the exact reason everyone hates anti-drug people, you have a gigantic stick up your ass about something you've never even tried, causing people to dismiss you outright as a pseudo intellectual pretentious fuck, as they should.

Obviously delusions about human existence and "order to the universe" or whatever the fuck aren't true, but that's not all there is to psychedelics. They can absolutely be a legitimate tool to introspection and confronting thoughts and feelings about oneself that would be hard to do sober, and getting a fresh perspective on that kind of thing, even if induced by chemicals can be very beneficial.

All I can understand from your posts is a lot of unfounded superiority and a boner for how "smart and intellectual" you are for not doing drugs, without a whole lot of understanding of what you're actually talking about.
>>
>>25008624
I had a couple that consisted of empathy overload. Had one dead family member and another on the way out. Mdma will make me feel better, right? No. The physical high was great as always but I was miserable the whole time.
>>
>>25020611
>something you've never even tried

Another sucker for anecdotal evidence who fancies himself a scientist, I see.

>They can absolutely be a legitimate tool to introspection and confronting thoughts and feelings about oneself that would be hard to do sober

Oh, our druggie PhD is into tautologies ('it is only harmful when it's harmful, when it's not harmful, it doesn't harmful') as well?

>getting a fresh perspective on that kind of thing, even if induced by chemicals can be very beneficial.

And he uses subjective terms such as 'benefit' in place of material changes, too! A full set of druggie markings. 3/3.
>>
>>25020608
I've never done drugs in my life and don't plan on it. I don't even like them, dude. I'm just pointing out the obvious flaws in your narrative.

>Except your rambling in no way came close to proving that 'perception is subjective'

This has been extensively proven. Memories degrade within seconds of acquisition. The very fact that differing opinions exist between people is proof enough of a subjective experience. If everything was objective all the time, there would be no different perspectives or opinions. Opinions are just distortions of the ground truth. That is, by definition, what an opinion is.

When a scientific discovery is made, all that does is cause a mass perceptual shift in the constructed realities of the people who learn it. It just aligns all of the psychedelic-constructed subjective sets of perception closer to comprehending the ground truth.

I'm not saying that science is unimportant. I'm a scientist. I'm just saying that, in a technical sense, you can only be a true intellectual if you're utterly omniscient, and it's impossible otherwise.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try, because I love learning.

>>25020685
>Oh, our druggie PhD is into tautologies

That's not me. I'm only

>>25020408
>>25020537

and this post here.
>>
>>25020611
And now, let me point out that literally no trip has conferred any introspection or new perspective, ever, to anyone, at all. They either result in overassociative gibberish, or, again and again, objectivization of subjective impressions ('I really feel I should' -> 'it is objective truth that people should'), or a couple of more specific delusions such as of free will.
>>
>>25020713
>The very fact that differing opinions exist between people is proof enough of a subjective experience.

Okay, I snorted out loud.

My bad. I didn't realize in time that you are religious, 'scientist'.

Enjoy your ambiguous gibberish whereby you can't even tell 'subjective' (needing a point of reference, e.g. 'x is half of y' with respect to y or 'x is beautiful' versus 'y's body utters that x is beautiful') from 'varying' (variety of opinion between people).

Religious people, not even once.
>>
>>25020414
I've done 20mg 4-ho-met. Dunno how similar that is. Supposedly it's a psilcin analog. Having never done shrooms I don't know. Very colorful and strong visuals, not much of a mindfuck. It was great with just music in the dark, synesthesia type effect. I ended up taking a xanax about 3 hours in because I wasn't in the right headspace for that kind of trip.
>>
>>25020822
There is no difference between subjective and varying, because varying opinions come from differences in subjective perception of reality. Information is stored in the brain as a relational, not absolute, database. The brain stores information in an entirely subjective sense. Things are only differentiated from other things, not from a set zero value, so in a computational sense, true subjectivity by your definition is the cause for varying experiences and they are one and the same.

I'm not mindlessly conflating. I'm not saying subjectivity and variation are the same thing--I'm saying that subjectivity is the ROOT CAUSE of variation.
>>
>>25020822
But as I wanted, you, being a religious person, just want to extend the definition of 'subjective', so to apply it universally. Cognition? Oh, it's subjective, 'cause people tend to make subjective claims sometimes, 'this is good'. Language? Same. Let's say language is subjective. And, uh, why stop there, reality is subjective too. Everything is subjective. Concepts, math, truth, the mind, let's just rake for terms which to call that.

One hardly sees a man so dogmatic.
>>
>>25020822
>I'm not mindlessly conflating. I'm not saying subjectivity and variation are the same thing--I'm saying that subjectivity is the ROOT CAUSE of variation.

To put it simply: varying opinions happen because people have different points of reference for their subjective perceptions. In a strict definition sense, you're right, subjective and variable are different concepts.

But they aren't different in any meaningful sense when it comes to the brain's programming as a computer.
>>
I'm only here because this. Mystery FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Also, the time that I though that I would be dead... The thing was that I was with some "party friends" the kind of people that when you have a trouble and you wanna talk and the only thing that make you feel better it's a hug or just talk. They just say " it's hard" but when they are in a party act like we are "bff" and shit. So I drank a lot that night and then BOOM some cool ass babe with a tight black dress and high heels come along with the "handsome" of these fucking people and then idk what face I had but she laugh and come at me to talk so she gave me a Lil of lsd and then she put some cocaine ( I fucking love that shit) on her tits.. And I immediately start to sniff that.... To resume the shit I was tripping balls and it felt like my heart was a nuke.... God Damm. And for the girl I never saw her again til 12 hours then she was laughing idk why the fuck.
>>
>>25020931
To clarify further:
Everything is subjective because the brain stores everything in a relational database. It cannot figure absolute value, only associative value.

Opinions are the result of subjective associative value and also vice versa. These to factors interact to create varying experiences.

If you believe in God, that delusion becomes one of the reference points in your brain's relational database, and other knowledge is defined based on it. This other knowledge also reinforces the reference point in your brain's relational database.

If you are an atheist, the same thing happens with atheism. Sure, you're approximately closer to the ground truth, but it's still subjective by definition because it's a relational database.

Your goal as an intellectual is to move your cloud of subjectively defined relational data as close to the ground truth as you can manage, and that's a noble goal and I respect you. Just don't pretend you're being objective and we're golden.
>>
>>25020895
>>25020939
This is hilarious. Such train of 'thought' transcends 'psychedelic', it borders on psychotic (though there isn't really a difference).

Ambiguity of terms necessary to resolve the objective truth of an objective statement in no way makes it subjective. 'He sucks'. 'He is relative to the speaker; 'sucks' is relative to interpretation. But the eventual denotation of the claim is still objective: a certain body exhibits a certain behaviour. And that's not even mentioning the fact that language has power to infinitely clarify the denotation.

Just take more LSD, a laugh that's bitter from druggie retardation is still a laugh.
>>
>>25020875
Yea from what I've researched that seems similar, music in the dark is definitely a go, I'll probably go for a walk at sunset or something too. Ordinarily I'd hang out with friends, but I finish finals before anyone else so they'll all be busy
>>
>>25008808
They're quite similar but also a bit different. I don't think either one is better than the other. Try it yourself and see which you prefer.
>>
>>25020741
>" literally no trip has conferred any introspection or new perspective, ever, to anyone, at all"
>I've personally decided not to kill myself while tripping, had been depressed for years without realizing it before my first trip
>literally never

Not so strong in logic, now are we?
>>
File: IMG_24717784090788.jpg (274 KB, 801x801) Image search: [Google]
IMG_24717784090788.jpg
274 KB, 801x801
>>25020980
Also there's a pic of the hoe
>>
Weed + LSD caused me to think I was having a heart attack.

It literally caused me so much pain I seriously believe I got minor PTSD from it.

As much as this sounds like some tumblr bullshit I can't even begin to describe the pain I was in and how horrible it was. It literally caused me to be unable to function for months.

It also led to chest pain that hasn't gone away even two years later. It also made me simply unable to smoke weed due to the pain it causes.

Doctors seem to think I had the panic attack to end all panic attacks, and rhe worst part was it was 8 hours after I took the acid I smoked, but none the less it pushed me into the most intense experience of my life.

It's all psycsomatic and countless tests have shown nothing is wrong with me but he careful., you don't know what it can do.
>>
>>25021055
>Your goal as an intellectual is to

laugh at the cretinism of your drugged notion that the distributed/alterable set of definitions involved in resolving a claim's meaning ('the train departs in two hours' with respect to 'the' and 'now' inter alia) means that the distinction between subjective and objective should pertain to that platitude as opposed to the the distinction between 'song x is good music' and 'x contains mathematical relationships that perceived by brains tend to result in release of certain chemicals'.

You are a joke.
>>
>>25021183
In other words, if -- IF -- you stopped -- -ED -- misusing 'subjective' to platitudinally refer to literally everything as opposed to claims which pertain to, e.g., valuative judgements ('good'/'evil'/'significant'/'insignificant'/...), we would -- WOULD -- be golden.
>>
>>25021264
But again, you will never do that, because you *need* the negative connotations of subjective to fulfill your heart's desire and shit at people who dedicate themselves to disambiguating other people's claims ('what exactly do they mean when they say this music/game/sculpture is good?'). Druggie scum.
>>
>>25021057
>a certain body exhibits a certain behaviour. And that's not even mentioning the fact that language has power to infinitely clarify the denotation.

I'm not arguing your ability to perceive an event accurately, i'm just arguing your ability to perceive an event objectively. Objectively does not mean accurately in a neuroscientific sense.

Subjective as in it requires a point of reference, by your definition, right?

Human beings cannot think objectively because we lack the ability. Our understanding of math, for example, is subjective. It's accurate and unchanging, but it's subjective.

For example, think of the number 5. How do you conceptualize 5? Easy, it's the 5th number up from 0, right? Well hold on there: you've just used a reference point: 0. Therefore, your definition is subjective. You subjectively define it as the 5th number up from 0. This is an accurate, scientifically correct subjective definition.

Attempt to define the number 5 without using a reference point or without imagining it as a quantity. Try to define the number 5 as if no other numbers exist and 5 is the only number in all of mathematics. If you can't, congratulations, you have no objective definition of the number 5.
>>
>>25019803
it's significant because it makes you realize that reality/ego are a temporary illusion and once you've combined high dose mushroom lsd with nitrous oxide you'll know what the fuck i'm talking about
the impossible things that have happened...
>>
>>25021313
Your anti-intellectual sophistry whereby HOLY SHIT YOU CAN'T CONCEIVE OF THE LETTER A WITHOUT AN ALPHABET CONTAINING THEREOF THEREFORE SUBJECTIVITY is not not only boring -- which would not be enough for me to stop explaining it -- but repetitive -- which is.
>>
>>25021381
>>25021313
In other words, thanks for demonstrating that even neuro'science' has become tainted by religion. I imagined as much, but it's nice to have a good proof.
>>
File: altalt.png (1 MB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
altalt.png
1 MB, 606x606
>>25006654
tfw living in the fifth dimension
>>
>>25021381
I'm not saying intellectualism is bad. The pursuit of moving our subjective understanding of the world closer to the ground truth is one of the noblest pursuits of which we're capable. I'm just saying that something doesn't need to be objective to be correct and in fact, often isn't.

I'm not using subjectivity as a gotcha like the other people in this thread. Just because something is subjective doesn't mean that exploring it isn't important. Just because something is subjective doesn't make it untrue. The definition of numbers and--like you showed--letters is subjective, but they're absolute and they're true and they're intellectual. They're just not objective, because definition without comparison doesn't exist.

I'm not arguing with you because I like drugs .I actually think drugs give people an inaccurate mindset. I actually share your opinion and your conclusion. I'm only arguing with your reasoning. I don't like seeing reasoning this unhinged used to support my own opinion.
>>
Also.

>>25021337
>reality/ego are a temporary illusion

No, your drugged brain just fancied and clung to the conceptual trainwreck that 'shit, my perception, it changes, I am aware of myself, I am aware that I'm thinking of things, hey waitwaitwait what else involves awareness? ILLUSIONS! both my perception changes, and reality changes, and perception of illusions can change, this, uh, kinda, this, hey, this kinda means that I can say that perception and reality is illusion! cool ain't it'.

Literally kill yourself, and remember to shut up beforehand.
>>
>>25021580
>what else involves awareness
*what else involves change
>>
>>25006878

i live in Aus and what the fuck are benzos? I really want to break the "conservative" tenancy of my mind but I have a tough time handling psychedelic experience so I need a failsafe.

Can I just buy it? is it just a regular anti-depressant?
>>
Did LSD 5 times

>deeply introspective and introverted person in general
>regularly engage in meditation
>tripped alone all the times
>curated music/movie lists beforehand
>Took increasingly larger doses every time until the goal of ego death was reached(started with 150ug reached goal with 500-600ug)
>never did it again, not because it was "bad" but because I felt like I got what I wanted out of it

At higher doses I definitely reached points where it was necessary for me to put myself in a very calm, reflective and accepting manner, otherwise I would fall into a "bad trip", i.e. I would not be able to accept the parts of myself I uncovered and would just focus on them indefinitely.

Ego-death is pretty interesting.

Literally forgetting who and what and where you are. Forgetting that you are.

And then slowly, piece by piece experiencing the rebuilding of what is you.

A lot of time to think about what are the parts that make up "you".

Also interesting from a philosophical point of view as you experience the most extreme realization of the idea of subjectivity of reality.

I'd reccomend it if you have an idea of what you want from it, if you just want to "cool some kewl fractals maaaan" I'd just suggested sticking to weed.
>>
>>25021676
>Also interesting from a philosophical point of view as you experience the most extreme realization of the idea of subjectivity of reality.
Jesus Christ you're dumb. You did not learn jack shit.
>>
>>25021578
>Just because something is subjective doesn't mean that exploring it isn't important. Just because something is subjective doesn't make it untrue. The definition of numbers and--like you showed--letters is subjective, but they're absolute and they're true and they're intellectual.

You living scum.

You're telling this to ME.

Now that I've debunked -- which you ignore -- your baseless, useless vitriol about subjectivity being an inherent property of knowledge as it is represented in brains/DBs/texts/libraries/whatever, as opposed to being the property of whether a claim has a unambiguous/material denotation as opposed to ambiguous/immaterial ones ('knowledge is important' versus 'when a brain finds knowledge important, then...')?

Now you're trying to placate ME by your concessions that 'uh, truth is important okay'? Me who I've been lucky enough to have seen through your manipulation?

While happily continuing to poison other people with your fanatic literal shibboleths of 'objectivity doesn't exist, amirite? AMIRITE? for otherwise, your brain needs some washing from some delusions...'.

Suggestions that you should die painfully would distract from your evil. You should just die, the sooner the better.
>>
>>25021811
>Now you're trying to placate ME by your concessions that 'uh, truth is important okay'? Me who I've been lucky enough to have seen through your manipulation?

There was no manipulation. These are not concessions. You are paranoid. You need serious mental help.

I stated from the get-go that I agreed with you. I even used the term druggie.
>>
>>25021723
Enjoy witnessing 'reality is subjective' turn from a silly druggie claim to the status of 'science proved that...', then being published in school textbooks, then becoming a dogma publicly denying which will result in re-administration of 'psychedelics' and, after repeated offences, execution.
>>
>>25021723

Really?

I felt like it was interesting to examine how easily the almost arbitrary systems of perception can be altered and how easily your brain accepts the altered states as reality.

Have you ever tried getting into lucid dreaming?

It serves a similar purpose - your brain substitutes the sensory inputs from your waking life with it's own replications and once your memory is dampened enough for you to lose the track of waking life you are very quick to accept the surreal and absurd dreamscapes for reality just because you are so unlikely to question whether you are really awake.

One way to realize that you are dreaming is to develop a habit to "reality check" in real life in hopes that the habit will repeat itself in a dream.

For a second you have to truly doubt whether you are really awake.

You might say that this is indicative of some random psychological disorder, but is it really that unreasonable to doubt your own wakefulness, to doubt the reality you are seeing in front of your eyes when you spend so much of your time dreaming?

Once you start remembering more of your dreams you really start to reegzamine what you consider to be nature of reality and do your senses accurately represent it.

Epistemology is quite a large field of philosophy and it deals with these questions, I don't think it's particularly bad to try and examine them first hand.
>>
>>25021841
>There was no manipulation.

Maybe, maybe, some people will read the fucking thread as opposed to this assertion of yours, and decide for themselves. Though then, no, not really. I concede that I did harbour a delusion there for a moment -- that, maybe someone might judge my and your words ITT for their own merit, as opposed to your declarations of who's deluded and who's not.
>>
>>25021811
>Suggestions that you should die painfully would distract from your evil. You should just die, the sooner the better.

I am offended and disturbed by your use of science as your personal religion. I can't believe you've devolved into using platitudes like evil. You've showed your true colors as an "intellectual." Science is just your religion. You don't actually care about it. Being "an intellectual" is YOUR emotional crutch. When I challenged it, you blew up, just like any Christian might've.

We circle back to my original point: you are no different than them. You are not a man of science, you're a man of the religious dogma you claim to hate. End of story.
>>
>>25021910
Stop rambling.
>>
>>25021933

Why?

I like putting my random thoughts into words.
>>
>>25021927
>I can't believe you've devolved into using platitudes like evil.

'Evil' is hardly a platitude, and will become less and less of it as 'psychedelics' are lobbied into adoption and forceful administration -- 'good and evil is subjective' will become a dogma just as the parallel misconclusions (relying on drug-induced verificational impairment/tolerance of ambiguity) of 'truth and falsehood doesn't exist', 'right and wrong are arbitrary', and so on.
>>
>>25021872

> 'reality is subjective'
> silly druggie claim

Epistemology is one of the core branches of philosophy.

So unless you consider Plato to be a silly druggie you might want to reconsider your opinion.
>>
>>25022008
Step back an examine your words here. You are giving your subjective experience with evil as fact and you are deflecting my accusations of religious thought with "you'll see" and self-justifications to make yourself believe your own "revelation" not unlike how drug users do.

I have no intention to be hostile. I'm just being your reality check.
>>
>>25022028
>you consider Plato to be a silly druggie

He was a man of his species.
>>
Acid is for normies

Be a NEET shaman. Do DXM.
>>
>>25022040
>I'm just being your reality check.

This phrase. This fucking phrase. 'I'm your reality check -- reality is subjective.' 'I'm your reality check -- realize that you're delusional.' 'I'm your reality check -- stop arguing.' 'I'm your reality check -- stop thinking what you're thinking at the moment.' 'I'm your reality check -- stop in your tracks, and do as I tell you.' 'I'm your reality check -- obey.'
>>
File: rm.jpg (61 KB, 204x299) Image search: [Google]
rm.jpg
61 KB, 204x299
>people ITT are still arguing with the angry anti-drug faggot
>>
Yes. I took the LSD in gel form instead of the usual blotter tab. It was 2 or 3 times as strong as what I was used to. I didn't have a great mindset going into the trip, and the unexpected strength made me extra paranoid. I was tripping with someone else who also didn't know the gels were stronger than usual, and he found out during the trip that it was his dad's birthday. For some reason, I was paranoid the entire trip that his parents would find out he was tripping and they would tell my parents. Idk, weird as fuck but I was always paranoid about that stuff. It was a good learning experience though, and I'll be sure to only take blotter paper from now on.

I wouldn't recommend LSD to everyone, but if you think you can handle it, you should try it.
>>
File: dog.png (582 KB, 661x544) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
582 KB, 661x544
>>25022105

>he does not enjoy arguing
>>
>>25022086
I'm not telling you to believe as I do, I'm just offering an alternate viewpoint for you to consider.

In addition, you seem to believe that anti-intellectualism is an objective evil. The belief in objective evils is one of the core characteristics of a religion, is it not?
You are in a state of moral outrage against liberals similar to old witch hunting mentalities. Yes, your usage of evil is a platitude and a religious moral judgment.
>>
>>25022086
>>25022040
In other words, you actually have the nerve to push your druggie 'you can always be wrong, consider that your perception might be flawed, consider that you might have misdeemed me a religious person', without -- of course -- further arguments, and then accuse ME of dogmatism -- when it is you who first wanted to literally define everything in the world as 'subjective' so to get people less interested in discussing anything, and then partake in the barest of appeals to ignorance ('you just trust your revelations blindly -- open your mind, understand that truth might be different than you think').

Druggie slime.

>>25022105
>angry anti-drug faggot
>angry
>faggot

This is so tame compared to Buddhists', druggies', and 'meditators'' usual fare, it actually felt heartwarming.
>>
>>25022168
>you can always be wrong, consider that your perception might be flawed, consider that you might have misdeemed me a religious person

And yet you do the same thing by assuming that I am a druggie. You are assuming that my perception is flawed just because I disagree with your dogmatic view, just as I am doing the reverse.

We are no different.
>>
>>25022150
Your sophistry whereby you sacrifice the term 'subjectivity', extending its definition into uselessness, so for it to denote literally every single concept through making it redundantly synonymous with inter-referring (if a definition draws on another definition, it is subjective), as opposed to -- I explain again and again -- letting 'objective'/'subjective' be useful terms as they used to be just a couple of decades ago and refer e.g. to the distinction between material and judgement claims... which you do solely for misgiven appreciation for insight before an audience you harm through your anti-intellectualism, leading them to pay less attention to pursue objectivity ('if everything is subjective anyway...'), is egoistic, immoral, and evil.
>>
>>25022086
>>25022168

>All knowledge, we find, must be built up upon our instinctive beliefs, and if these are rejected, nothing is left.
>Bertrand Russell, The Problems of Philosophy

No one is suggesting that the kind of mindset often inspired by psychedelics should be applied everywhere. The suggestion is to at least consider it.

I could give you the example of the phenomenon of "a stone falls to the ground".

That statement is based entirely on empirical evidence therefore it can only approach certainty, but never reach it (think: limits).

Even though this is an interesting idea to consider, no one is forcing you to apply it directly when you are building a catapult and to design it in a way that takes into account the possibility of the stone just floating away into space.

I don't really understand why people get so butthurt over thought experiments.
>>
>>25022269
>muh but what if not
>>
>>25022259
>egoistic, immoral, and evil.
Moral judgment is not scientific.
>>
>>25022286

I don't think I understand your counter-argument.
>>
>>25021933
he's making more sense than you
>>
If I'm the kind of person who surpresses their thoughts , would LSD just give me a bad trip?

I'm pretty sure I'm a closeted homo, so I'm just scared that I might just end up being gay
>>
>>25022259
> so for it to denote literally every single concept through making it redundantly synonymous with inter-referring (if a definition draws on another definition, it is subjective)

You were the one that defined subjectivity in this argument, not me. I was playing by your definition as stated here:

>>25020822
>
Enjoy your ambiguous gibberish whereby you can't even tell 'subjective' (needing a point of reference, e.g. 'x is half of y' with respect to y or 'x is beautiful' versus 'y's body utters that x is beautiful') from 'varying' (variety of opinion between people).

YOU are the person that defined subjective this way and degraded its meaning into ambiguity. You did it RIGHT HERE. I was showing you why you were wrong.
>>
>>25022286
>>25022269
>>25022307
In other words, babby's first and last retort: 'but you can't know for certain, therefore subjectivity/limited/flawed/arbitrary/impossible to be true/known/yawn'. Confusing a literally dumb artifact of your brain, that of tendency to slap this question between any claim, for insight. Clinging to a pre-formed falcy that 'no things are certain', and then desperately grasping for contexts to which to apply it. 'Language is not certain, because, uh, because definitions can be debated.' 'Knowledge is not certain because, er, because people's knowledge differs.' 'Reality is not certain because, um, it changes.' 'Truth is not certain because, eh, because you can always ask "why".'

Embarrassing, except I can't stop witnessing it.

>>25022306
True, but irrelevant. We're not talking about science right now.
>>
>>25022358

Depends on how you would react when the suppressed thoughts would confront you in a way where the only way to get rid of them is to examine them and honestly accept the conclusions you arrive to.

I think what people often refer to as a "bad trip" is the kind of circular thinking caused by the constant confrontation of thoughts you are trying to deny and the inability the accept the possibility that those thoughts are true.
>>
>>25022415
>babby's first and last retort
>but you can't know for certain

But that was not my point, I don't know why you chose to interpret it that way.

My point was:

>It's a thought experiment, no one is forcing you to consider it when making any kind of decisions

Is your goal to somehow discredit the entire field of epistemology?
>>
>>25022375
You are shamelessly, consciously, deliberately lying.

My definition has always been narrow and was as much as (admittedly, alternately; it is an ambiguous term after all) (1) referring to an external variable ('2x + 5 = 10') or (2) referring to a emotional (mental) judgement ('this is evil').

It is YOUR definition, which you DID give before mine, that was BROADER than mine:

>>25020713
>The very fact that differing opinions exist between people is proof enough of a subjective experience.
>If everything was objective all the time, there would be no different perspectives or opinions[, meaning, a difference in perspective signifies subjectivity].

It is you who struggled to sophisticate the non-sequitur that arbitrariness of definitions means 'subjectivity' of those definitions, things they refer to, people they're used by, and life and universe.
>>
>>25022587
But then, I think I should begin to respect my time and quit talking at druggies/Buddhists/whatever as soon as they commit their first lie inevitable.
>>
>>25022611
I haven't lied to you so far.
>>
>>25022719
>lie
>read the exposition of one's lie two posts above
>lie again
>>
>>25022744
I just misunderstood you, that's not lying.
>>
>>25022873
I almost envy the ease with which you go through life lying so lightly.
>>
>>25022906
It wasn't a lie. I'm morally opposed. I don't even lie when it benefits me.
>>
>>25022914
>>25022873
Also, isn't it time for your next LSD micro/macrodose? This will surely amplify the sense of superiority you're getting from remembering that even as you lie about your reputedly not lying, you take care to state your lies as laconically as possible ('I just misunderstood you', 'I'm morally opposed'), thus making them seem exceptionally candid -- and even implying some sort of reluctance, 'I don't really want to be in this thread, I'm defending myself only out of unconditional honesty, for it is as immoral to fail to defend oneself as it is to fail to defend another'. It is usually Buddhists who've mastered the art of lying to that degree. You are true scum.
>>
>>25022906
>>25022990
you seem like the type with avoidantpersonality disorder.
Seek help, i used to be like you.
>>
>>25022990
I've never done drugs in my life. I don't even take opiates or other painkillers after major surgery. I throw them out. I have literally never ingested a substance that with notable pharmacological activity in my entire life. Not even antidepressants.
>>
Good job 4chan, once again you turned a potentially entertaining thread into a shitty argument that neither side will win. Proud of you :3
>>
>>25023008
>avoidantpersonality disorder

Wait, what?

Avoidant?

Of personality disorders, 'schizotypal' is the one Buddhists should go for (why though, if they can just say paranoid/disorganized schizophrenia?) as it is related to schizophrenia and implies the only thing that's more damning than falsehood of opinions/retardation, namely incoherence.

I don't get it.
>>
>>25023063
Because we're not trying to discredit you, we're legitimately trying to figure out what you have. Clearly, you have mental and emotional problems and you need medical treatment for them.

I don't think it's a psychotic disorder, but there is clearly something there.
>>
>>25023096
Nah, he's just a silly silly goose. :P
>>
>>25023019
Then you are retarded for wasting your opportunities. You are already deeply religious, as demonstrated by the vitriol which you display towards the idea of objectivity which you claim does not exist at all; so why not aggravate that? You will get an audience for your beliefs even broader than you already have, saying things about modes of perception and levels of consciousness and mind-continence of reality, and arbitrariness of all knowledge. People love that stuff; don't wait for the bandwagon to really get moving.

>>25023096
My only conditions are being profoundly religious, mild mental retardation, and deep allism.
>>
>>25008911
Oh look, it's the wannabe anti-buddha again. You're no better than that cocksucker Gwern.
>>
>>25022990
>isn't it time for your next LSD micro/macrodose?
That's not even how psychedelics work. You don't need to regularly dose yourself. Why would you waste all this time arguing about things you know nothing about?
>>
>>25023144
>arbitrariness of all knowledge

Yes, knowledge is arbitrary an so is truth, but that doesn't mean that truth is arbitrary. The truth is important.

I believe what they believe and what you believe simultaneously. I do not believe these two beliefs are as incompatible as you are.
>>
>>25023205
>Yes, knowledge is arbitrary an so is truth, but that doesn't mean that truth is arbitrary.

Typo. I meant and so is reality. Reality is arbitrary, truth is not. Thus, I agree with everyone here 100%.
>>
>>25023144
>deep allism

>Allistic people lack the
capacity to independently experience emotions. That is not to say they
lack emotions: far from it, the allistic mind experiences emotions
just like any other. The dysfunction is that the allistic person's
emotional state is not determined by eir own thought processes but
instead is borrowed from other people that are expressing emotion nearby.
Emotional cues in tone of voice, posture, facial expression, and so on,
cause the allistic person to automatically and unavoidably experience
the same emotion being expressed.

> automatically and unavoidably experience
the same emotion being expressed.

This is called mirror neuron sympathy, and is completely normal. ALL humans "unavoidably experience the same emotions" as surrounding humans. This is completely normal.
>>
>>25023200
>You don't need to regularly dose yourself.

First, you misused 'regularly'; you wanted to imply that I meant 'frequently'.

And then, I at no point implied that 'psychedelics' should (ha) be taken frequently. I know about the cooldown periods, obviously; I just asked if perhaps one has just ended for anon.
>>
File: PKP017~57.jpg (106 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
PKP017~57.jpg
106 KB, 576x1024
does any have a site or perhaps a jpg of a list of plants that are relatively easy to buy/find and how to extract DMT? apparently it's even in grass but I don't know which species nor everything else.
>>
>>25023258
>how to extract DMT?

Extract your pineal gland out of your skull. Trust me; it will be for the best.
>>
>>25006654

Not a bad trip, but the trip that was one to much for me. It never really left the back of my head, nad I am afraid that if I take it again it will never go away.

I would still reccomend people to take it, but only if you want to.
>>
>>25023243
False dichoyawn
>>
>>25006654
don't do it senpai
>>
>>25023258
Try Erowid.
>>
>>25023288
How would you define allism?
>>
File: 0112358132134.png (159 KB, 350x304) Image search: [Google]
0112358132134.png
159 KB, 350x304
>>25023246
>I know about the cooldown periods, obviously
Is this satire?
>>
>>25023288
>Because of the lack of concern for factual accuracy described in section
3.2, allistic people find it uncomfortable to be presented with an
accurate idea that, according to the criteria they hold more important,
is less valuable than a contradictory inaccurate idea that they previously
held. Unsurprisingly, many allistic people turn to organised religion,
which provides them with an unchanging set of things to believe and a
highly attractive way of presenting and affirming those beliefs.

By admitting you have allism, haven't you kind of admitted to be the antithesis to everything in which you've proclaimed to believe?
>>
>>25023304
Why should I? It is the opposite of autism. I would just type out the medical definition of autism, inversed, except without the baseless assumptions that autistic behaviour is 'impaired' as opposed to invulnerable to human pitfalls of peer pressure etc.

>>25023349
>By admitting you have allism, haven't you kind of admitted to be the antithesis to everything in which you've proclaimed to believe?

No, because I am aware of my allism and try -- eventually in vain, but that's another matter -- to counteract it.

>>25023312
I'm sorry. The word didn't sit well with me, but I'm not a native speaker. Why should I remember vapid druggie vocab anyway? I don't care for their retarded trip tiers or redundant sets and settings or whatever they've come up with in their circlejer... I mean, circletrip.
>>
File: 1385609011547.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1385609011547.png
11 KB, 211x246
Here's what I saw:

>Start up my music beforehand
>LSD
>I can feel the sound waves moving my body to the beat
>Dancin
>In a state of pure ecstasy, scream out "I'M NUUUCLLEEEAAAR, I'M WIIIILD"
>Fall down rocking out
>Dancing on my floor
>Colors everywhere
>I'm at a rave
>Stand back up
>Some qt reptile lady unzips my pants
>She's suckin me off with her sweet sweet reptile toungue
>She pulls down her leggings and shoves my cock straight in
>cum instantly
>Once again "I'M NUUUCLLEEEAAAR"
>Open my eyes
>I'm rolling around in a bed of endless sheets
>the sheets are hot pink
>The music becomes warped
>the song changes to Waiting in Vain
>Rollin around
>"TEARS IN MY EYES BURN, TEARS IN MY EYES BURN"
>Open my laptop time to watch some Alchestbreach
>Suddenly, have to take a shit
>Good thing there's a toilet right behind me
>Squat over the toilet
>Let out a tremendous orgasm as liquid shit flies out of my asshole
>3 hours later
>Brother wakes me up
>I'm naked, with shit all over my back, and my ps3

Here's what my brother saw:
>Shortly after the first Nuclear, he runs up stairs to see what's wrong
>By now I'm dancing in my room, naked, while masturbating
>This continues for 3 minutes
>I cum
>I yell out some kinda Tarzan roar, and start rolling around for a while
>I start crying
>I stand up, open and close my laptop roughly 20 times
>I Squat over my ps3, and shit diarrhea all over it
>Fall in a pool of my own shit, and fell asleep

He's never looked at me the same way.
>>
>>25023404
Allism just sounds like another word for emotional dependent personality disorder to me. You can only really feel what other people feel and you can't really function because of it.

>No, because I am aware of my allism and try -- eventually in vain, but that's another matter -- to counteract it.

But that doesn't mean you've been any sort of successful. All you've done is made overcoming your allism into your religion, which is a crude facsimile of being functional at best.
>>
>>25023414
This takes me back to high school when the dweeby kids would make up wacky drug stories to try and fit in.
>>
>>25023414
Real or not, that was hysterical. Almost woke up the entire floor
>>
>>25023442
>Allism just sounds like another word for emotional dependent personality disorder to me.

No. You have no conception what autism is about. (I smiled to myself just thinking how 'psychedelics' could conceivably help explaining that -- again as much for drugged introspection). Autism is basically absence of the brain impairment causing association of stimuli -- which can be literally anything, facial expressions, keywords such as 'patriarchy', visual patterns such as religious symbols -- with a feeling (think animal imprinting). Except not even this will tell you anything, because you'd also need to appreciate the degree that evocation of emotion this way keeps one from reasoning about what one sees. As the wise man's explained, second you need intelligence to reason and relate, and first you need 'instinct-detachment' for your brain to lack emotion and start reasoning and relating to begin with.
>>
>>25023404
No need to apologize to me m8. You're the one embarrassing yourself by ranting on and on about subjects you don't understand.
>>
>>25023497
I wish I was making this shit up. My brother won't even look me in the eyes anymore.
>>
>>25023522
Did you just use the word autism over and over again instead of allism in your own reply about your own condition?
>>
>>25023557
Is that why you stole the lizard woman idea from Fear and Loathing?
>>
>>25023522
>association of stimuli -- which can be literally anything, facial expressions, keywords such as 'patriarchy', visual patterns such as religious symbols -- with a feeling

For instance, just now, having read >>25023497 and >>25023519, I previewed >>25023414, saw 'I'M NUUUCLLEEEAAAR', and my brain immediately produced the emotion of participation with abandon in an activity of young males. Involuntarily. Same happens when I see males walking outside, or certain music, or newspaper headlines, and so on. There is no defence against it, and my brain will amass such associations and provoke more and more emotions, making me more and more instinctive. I can only witness the progression... degeneration.

>>25023532
The only things you think I don't understand about 'psychedelics' are entry-level shit such as names of particular substances, which I've never bothered reading about because -- to make an analogy out of a post of mine -- it is to truly understanding them what difference between various kinds of optical drives is to understanding computer science.

>>25023564
What the fuck are you even implying? I don't get you at all. Just cry 'strawman' or something (not related in the slightest, but druggies enjoy crying it out randomly) and fuck off.
>>
>>25023612
I really don't even know what that is. Is it a movie? Cuz I mean I'd totally watch it if it's got qt lizard ladies.
>>
>>25023635
You said autism in your post instead of allism.

>>25023522

Is all I was saying.
>>
>>25023635
I've never seen so much autism in one post.
I hereby crown you the new king of /r9k/.
>>
File: pepecenturion.png (109 KB, 308x397) Image search: [Google]
pepecenturion.png
109 KB, 308x397
>tfw trying DMT, acid, weed, coke, mushrooms, and pcp all at the same time tomorrow
>>
>>25008638
I've had 1,2 grams of MDMA, from Pink Breitlings in one day. Was one of the best days in my life.

No serotonin syndrome either.
>>
>>25023728
>You said autism in your post instead of allism.

Well obviously. They are opposites. To autistic 'impoliteness' corresponds allistic conformity, feeling literally sick unless one complies. To autistic indifference to claims ex cathedra, 'why though? where is the proof?', corresponds allistic tendency to be satisfied by an authoritative 'because I say so' (...so he must have a good reason). To autistic purported inability to understand 'body language' corresponds the proper perspective that it is allistic people's attention that's distributed unevenly, making them fail to notice crucial details in the (sonic (extravocal), visual (extrafacial)) background.

Comprehend, man.

>>25023741
Judging by the lone number of diagnoses of autism I've heard, just maybe...
>>
File: 1436573043591.gif (976 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1436573043591.gif
976 KB, 800x800
anyone ever done mescaline + LSD? how was it like?

im planning on getting both as well as 2C-B and 4-aco-DMT, all in a single trip. for research purposes, of course
>>
File: moron.gif (488 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
moron.gif
488 KB, 500x230
>>25023763
Ooh eeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
>>
>>25023741
autistic shitposting in drug threads is probably more enjoyable to him than any drug ever could be, possibly his only joy in life. That's the only explanation that makes sense.
>>
>>25023635
>For instance, just now, having read >>25023497 and >>25023519, I previewed >>25023414, saw 'I'M NUUUCLLEEEAAAR', and my brain immediately produced the emotion of participation with abandon in an activity of young males. Involuntarily. Same happens when I see males walking outside, or certain music, or newspaper headlines, and so on. There is no defence against it, and my brain will amass such associations and provoke more and more emotions, making me more and more instinctive. I can only witness the progression... degeneration.

Again, that's normal. That's called mirror neuron sympathy. The reason we tell these stories in the first place is to evoke this feeling you're talking about ON PURPOSE. WHAT YOU'RE DESCRIBING IS UTTERLY NORMAL AND AVERAGE AND HAPPENS TO EVERYBODY.

The only difference is that we enjoy involuntarily feeling other people's emotions and you don't. We think it's fun, exciting, and unpredictable. You find it uncomfortable.

EVERYONE feels what you feel when they see things like this. EVERYONE. The difference between you and most other people is that most other people think it's a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. This 'degeneracy' you speak of is the DESIRED OUTCOME when we decide to indulge.

Because we enjoy it in moderation instead of resisting it until it builds up beyond our control, we can temper it. Accepting that it's a normal function of the human mind allows us to control it and remove it when we need to be logical. The only thing that makes you different from other people is that these emotions make you uncomfortable whereas other people enjoy the experience.

If you would just accept that these things are normal, you could exert control over it. As soon as you accept that something belongs to you, you can control it. That's how regular people learn to turn off the stream of other people's emotions.
>>
>>25023834
Figured it'd be better to go out with a bang then some boring ass method
>>
>>25023822
>sonic (extravocal)

Cf. normies stereotypically focusing on the lyrics as opposed to the chord structure or whatever.
>>
>>25023414
>"I'M NUUUCLLEEEAAAR, I'M WIIIILD"

Did you rike it?
>>
>>25023863
If you haven't even noticed the first thing that there is a glaring distribution of that tendency in the population, it's not even worth it to reply to this crap.

Maybe just this:

>If you would just accept that these things are normal, you could exert control over it.

First, I am perfectly aware it is normal.

Second, that it is normal doesn't mean it is good.

Third, hating it is the only way to minimize its progression.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.