[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at DMV >tfw get paid $35,000 with a few planned raises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: bad frog.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
bad frog.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>work at DMV
>tfw get paid $35,000 with a few planned raises in the coming years and a great benefits package to stick it to normals all day, which I would almost do for free
>tfw being extremely strict with Chads and Stacies
>tfw letting robot types get by with a lot, especially if they're nervous

I've failed so many women and have seen so many 16 year old tears being wiped away. I've failed the same normals 4 or even 5 times until they eventually get the idea and go to the neighboring town to do their test.
One time I was letting what I thought was a decent robot guy by and things were looking good for him until his girlfriend called. After that it was deductions for everything and he went home with nothing but a hour and 45 minutes of his life wasted. You guys would be surprised with what all we can mark off for. More often than not we just let people by to get them out of the way, well they do. I don't.

Any other robots have jobs that let you slowly chip away at normie lives?
>>
>is a crash dummy with the control of a brake while stacey will eventually get her license anyway

your job will also be phased out in under 10 years
>>
>>25018525
nigga ,you a low level bureaucrat wage slave. You're cucked for life.
>>
>work at dispatch center for campus security
>7pm
>some call transferred from university switchboard since school's closed
>"HEY DAWG I REALLY NEED TO USE A COMPUTER MAN FOR THIS SIGNMENT IM DOIN"
>look over at cameras
>library lights are out
>"Sorry sir, library is currently closed."
>"AHH MAN AINT THERE ANY COMPUTER SOMEWHERE I CAN USE"
>"You can use a laptop on the wifi if you're close to the library, that's still working."
>"NAH MAN MY LAPTOPS JUNK IS THERE NO WAY U CAN HELP ME?"
>"Maybe you could use a computer tomorrow when the school opens back up, I dunno."
>"AHH MAN I GOTTA WORK FOR A LIVIN. SO THERES NO WAY U CAN HELP ME OUT?"
>"No, sorry."
>"SO IMA FAIL THIS CLASS?"
>"I don't know, sorry."

*click*
>>
Aye my nigga. government jobs are top tier.
>work at the post office
>essentially get paid to be an incompetent moron
>"lose" normie packages on purpose
>get paid 12 bucks an hour, so I can afford video games and drugs
>>
>driving tests in america
>>
>>25018681
>government jobs are top tier.
Kek. I think you meant nig-tier senpai.
>>
>tfw being extremely strict with Chads and Stacies
>tfw letting robot types get by with a lot, especially if they're nervous

well..thanks for that at least senpai.

some of you are all right. don't go to the dmv tomorrow.
>>
>>25018602
>people will stop driving cars in under 10 years
LOL
Even if they did the government loves hiring from other departments, who cares I could be a meter maid or something and still stick it to the norms.

>>25018644
I make more than enough to comfortably live on my own and purchase everything I want. Its funny just how far money goes when you aren't paying for roasties or kids.
>>
>be POC
>can't afford car
>couldn't afford more driving lessons
>a brother is the examiner
>pass
>probably would have not passed
>had it been a POP(person of privileged)
racial and group identity is the best thing that has happened, fuck multiculturalism,
>>
Wish I had gov job. Want to eventually. Taking classes in my spare time and learning what I can for netsec. Till then work telling faggots they don't know how to use the software we sell them. Get paid shit. Like 37/yr. barely afford to live. Need to move on.
>>
>>25018745
>I make more than enough to comfortably live on my own and purchase everything I want. Its funny just how far money goes when you aren't paying for roasties or kids.
still a low level cucked out wage slave. Just a cucked out wage slave with lower expenses.
>>
>>25018668
Good, that wasnt your problem
>>
>>25018525
>>25018732
Mfw I have Chad genetics, but my Chad dad died when I was 6 and never taught me how to chad

This guy probably would think I'm chad
>>
>>25018746
I dont understand this. Enlighten my small racist brain.
>>
>work at apartment complex
>I'm the guy that determines how much of your security deposit you get back, and whether or not we bill you for extra damages
>entirely my discretion, even if you refuse to pay we'll take you to court and win every time
>robots will ALWAYS get their whole security deposit back
>regular couples and most boomers will get a fair amount back
>Chad and Stacy are getting jack shit
>if Chad and Stacy have a kid or pet, take off an extra ~$200 by saying they broke an appliance
>some boomers are alright because they call me sonny and tip me, they get the whole deposit back

I love this job, I'm convinced it's the best job a robot can get. You have to interact with people every day but you can fuck them over if you want. I've been doing this for three years and it keeps getting more and more fun.
>>
>>25018668
Why was it closed at 7?
>>
File: icame.jpg (13 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
icame.jpg
13 KB, 224x225
>shitpost a SFW board
>report everyone that gets angry for flaming
>mfw they get banned
>>
>>25019017
thx fellow robot, appreciate it.
>>
>>25019017
Forgot to mention the shitskins too. Tons of Indians rent at my property, none of them get their deposits back and most of the time I add extra charges for the smell. I know that most of them will take it to court and lose another few thousand. We have a building designated for Indians now, because everyone complains about the smell/noise. Now they all complain about each other. :^)
>>
>>25019017

Tallahassee? I used to know this roastie that was pissy one day because she was being charged for damage to her apartment that she claims she didn't do.
>>
>>25018732
I fucking love the "some of you are alright" meme
>>
File: pepedevilish.png (91 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
pepedevilish.png
91 KB, 470x595
>say something incredibly autistic and retarded
>only realize it after I post
>don't go back to the thread to see all the disses and get rek'd
>>
>>25019240
me too senpai, me too

fucking filter
>>
I have no idea how people fail driving tests

I went in with about 20 minutes of driving experience and passed when I was 18.

The instructor asked me if I was looking in the review when I backed out

I said yes

I lied.
>>
>>25019017
by tip you mean bribe right?
>>
>>25019211
Nope, Northeast US. I don't know if other properties use a system like this but there's only one way to keep your deposit - take photos and videos of the apartment the day you move in. Most people move in and don't fill out their move in inspection sheet because they don't think it matters. We can't charge you for anything marked on that sheet.

Also because I'm drunk and talking about my job I'll greentext more mischievous stories
>Interracial normie couple moves in
>I stop by as they're unloading boxes to give them paperwork and introduce myself
>tell them I'm the sole maintenance guy for the property, ask if there's anything they want me to look at
>Tyrone asks for touch-up paint and for a bifold door to be adjusted
>grab him paint, adjust a few screws in the door and tell them to have a nice day
>talk to leasing agent next day, Tyrone said I was very unprofessional and the apartment wasn't clean/ready for them to move in
>he wants first month rent free and the leasing agent gives it to him
>Tyrone continues to put in work orders for menial shit
>After an entire day of replacing the laminate flooring in his apartment because of "scratches that were already there" I'm finally free to enjoy my Friday
>tell him to have a nice weekend and go to his mechanical room (which is detached from the apartment and he doesn't have a key for)
>flip breaker for hot water tank
>set HVAC blower at minimum fan speed
>unplug his cable connection

contd
>>
>>25019403
I'd gladly accept a bribe, but most boomers think five bucks here and there will butter me up, which is true.

>>25019773
>come back on Monday to Tyrone's work orders, leasing agent says he wants another month for free
>Time Warner is supposed to show up the next day to fix cable
>turn hot water tank back on, HVAC back at full speed, reconnect cable
>"What seems to be the problem, Tyrone?"
>Cable magically works, HVAC is fine, and hot water tank slowly heats up
>Tyrone chimps out internally
>Time Warner says nothing's wrong with cable
>Tyrone gets put on the Do Not Renew list for faking maintenance requests
>Tyrone gets charged $2,400+ when he moves out because I felt like it
>Tyrone insists he's going to take us to court but never does
>two chill lesbians move into his apartment
>all is right in the world

I have literally dozens of stories about fucking with tennants
>>
File: pupp.jpg (244 KB, 990x743) Image search: [Google]
pupp.jpg
244 KB, 990x743
>>25019995
more stories please?
In return I offer this cute puppers pic.
>>
>>25018809
Slaves don't like what they do though. He literally said he would do it for free. He has it better than my NEET self desu, I wish I was getting paid for clogging up public toilets.
>>
>>25019028
Libraries usually close at around 5 or 6, at least in the US.
>>
I was being picky and didn't want to apply for DMV jobs. As you can imagine, months later I'm pretty desperate.
>>
>>25020325
No way, average close time on a weekday is 8 or 9. Never seen a library close that early on a weekday.
>>
>>25020373
Just looked up my local library, it closes at 6 on weekdays and 5 on weekends, but muh anecdotes better than your anecdotes and what not.
>>
>>25020261
o tiny boy
>>
>>25018746
>POP
>"people of privileged"
KEK m8 you think its a privilege to have to babysit you shitskins
>>
>>25020425
well...your town is WEIRD
>>
File: smug.png (189 KB, 620x343) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
189 KB, 620x343
>>25020452
Perhaps a smug Gizmo will suffice?
>>
>>25019995
You are doing gods work anon

ORIGINAL
>>
>>25020470
Being as big a faggot as you is weird
>>
>>25020325
>>25020425
university libraries are generally open a lot later than city libraries
>>
>>25020566
I wouldn't know because I'm not NORMIE SCUM that would have the ambition to try to get into college, nonetheless succeed in doing so.
>>
>>25020261
>obvious robot moves in
>no job, autism shoes, mom pays for apartment, orders pizza every other day, etc
>go to his unit to fix showerhead
>his apartment is pretty barren, but he has a nice computer setup and an XB1/PS4 in the living room
>living room contains console setup, singe armchair with a table made from milk crates and a plank of wood, and that's about it
>I can tell he's embarrassed that someone saw how he lives
>tell him I was thinking about getting an Xbox one, ask him how he likes Destiny
>opens up a bit, tells me about Destiny and how he was disappointed in Bungie after how good Halo franchise was
>completely agreed with him, also gave him advice on what wireless headset he could buy that would work with his consoles and desktop
>his work orders get top priority now and I shoot the shit with him when I'm there

Weed is an interesting aspect of my job too. I'm supposed to report anyone who I see with weed/smells like weed/ etc. Most of the smokers on the property are chill but if I don't like you and you happen to smoke then you're getting a visit from the State Police.
>>
>>25020757
Tards of a feather flock together.
>>
>>25020830
Wow, how dare you imply that I'm a robot. How did you know? Was it my greentext story or the fact that this is /r9k/ you fucking retard?

another story
>Chad, Stacy, and Stacie's friend live in two bedroom apartment
>they complain of a problem with flies
>literally hundreds of flies in their apartment
>I'm talking 10+ fly strips hung up and every single one is completely filled with flies
>exterminator sprays, says flies are from either a dead animal or feces and I should check the unit for both
>living room is fine, looks pretty normal
>Chad and Stacie's room is a little messy but fine
>Stacies friend's room is very clean, but I have to look around anyway because of all these fucking flies
>found a vibrator under her bed, which was hot because she's pretty hot '
>that was only the beginning
>go into her L-shaped walk-in closet and notice that it's not L-shaped, she's got what looks like a curtain hung up in the back of the closet
>pull back curtain
>floor to ceiling shelving unit with dozens of sex toys and fetish items
>hit with a wave pussy smell, lubricants, and old shoes
>dildos, vibrators, hitachi massager things, butt plugs, ropes, gags, etc
>had a cop costume, nurse/schoolgirl costume, latex suit, box full of thongs
>took mental photos to jerk off to later, was going to steal some thongs but they never submit another work order
>never found out why they had hundreds of flies in their apartment
>>
>>25021230
Rolling a blunt before bed so I'll tell another weed story
>9/10 Stacy and her husband move in
>she's a cunt from day one but the husband is pretty nice, apologizes for her behavior, they just got married two months ago
>do a few work orders for them and smell weed in their unit every time, never saw it though
>Stacy breaks up with him, no idea why, but they start the divorce process
>months pass
>Stacy puts in a work order because one of her kitchen drawers is stuck
>take cabinet apart, fix bracket, put back together
>open drawer and find an eighth of mids buried behind all the other shit in the drawer
>sit on this info for a week, not sure if I should steal the weed or get her kicked out
>notice that two other girls are living in the apartment now
>Stacy doesn't even sleep there any more, she stays with her new bf most of the time and comes to the apartment every now and then
>other two girls live there full time even though they're not on the lease
>Sheriff lets us know that he has to serve divorce related papers to Stacy and will need a staff member to come with him
>go to Stacy's apartment an hour before the sheriff shows up
>take two grams from the bag of weed and leave it open on the counter
>go with sheriff to serve papers and he smells the weed
>Stacy gets a UPM and kicked out
>weed was okay 4/10
>>
>>25021230
I live in a college town and paint student dorms/apartments for cheap on Craigslist. Can confirm that every girls room has at least 1 dildo in it. Some of em don't even try to hide it, they just leave it on their nightstand.
>>
>>25018681
How can you tell the difference between the normie and robot packages?
>>
>tfw no easy brainless job with reasonable hours that pays ~25k a year
>>
File: 1441434968473.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441434968473.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>25022020
Good stories anon, always nice to hear shit like this.
>>
>>25021230
Thought this was leading up to a bunch of flies living on an unwashed dildo or butt plug or something.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.