[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your dreams and get help interpreting them. >back in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dream-Widget-2.jpg (199 KB, 837x598) Image search: [Google]
Dream-Widget-2.jpg
199 KB, 837x598
Post your dreams and get help interpreting them.

>back in high school
>procrastinated till the last day
>didn't study and get panic attack
>sometimes i can't find the books to study from and it gets even worse

I'm 26 now and dropped out of college, so I'm way past high school. Why does it still occur?
>>
>>25005956
It means you're procrastinating something or you have general stress surrounding something. Maybe something to do with the holidays?

>just woke up from two dreams
>one was a strange dream where someone was trying to tell me it would snow more if Rand Paul was president
>another where I was taking a standardized test and as I left some guy asked me if the test had started yet and I tried to explain to him it was over but he did not believe me
>>
>>25005956
I had a dream that my friends and I were sitting on the front steps during a summer day, talking and laughing. One of them said, "we make such a great group. I love you all so much".

Then I woke up friendless and alone in a cold sweat. I felt shocked that it was just a dream. The sunlight felt so real on my skin.
>>
I had a series of life threatening dreams..

>sleep
>land in complete black world
>I "sit" there thinking and imagining stuff as I usually do
>next thing i know, pop into new all black world
>it's me in English class asleep
>hear kids talking
>slowly start running out of breath because I'm completely paralyzed in the dream and in real life
>"huh? I'm in class. I can't breath or move tho. I should call for help while I can"
>use every fiber of my being to try and move and use the last of my breath to call for help
>"help! Help! Someone move me, please! I can't breathe!"
>didn't yell anything to the class, instead, I yelled it in my head (dream self yelled it in his mind)
>right before I die, I teleport to yet another black world
>it's me on my bed, still can't breathe
>"shit not again. Alright, if I keep myself moving I'll be able to breathe and stay awake"
>start shaking leg, rest of my body still paralyzed
>slowly start drifting away as I run out of breath, nearly dying
>"it's not working oh my god I'm about to die! Nooooo!"
>stop
>black world once again
>completely paralyzed and inside my mind again
>still not breathing
>life force just slowly leaving my body as I frantically try to move my body to no avail
>this one lasts longer than the others
>9 tenths of the way to death this time
>"shit, no! I can't die in my sleep! God, please, help!"
>finally regain control of my body and wake up completely out of breath
[Spoiler]>pitch black dark in my room[/spoiler]
>>
>>>/x/

Thy have dream generals there.
>>
>>25007283
Tried to spoiler text on mobile.
>epicfail.gif
>>
There was a video on Facebook about this place in Pennsylvania

Where you needed a horse to get through this hugeeeeeee cave tunnel on a mountain

And I made it up there without a horse and found this amazing school, anon.

It was the coolest thing

It was in this townish place I've never seen anything like before

And I saw a person and asked something and was like "Excuse me, do you know anything about this sch-"

This nigga turned around and took one look at me and my shitskin

And was like "Do you live here."

I was like "nnnnnnno I was just visiting here because I saw a video on Facebook"

"FACEBOOK oh!" *cop smile* "You best get out of these parts"

I was like oh fuck am I in Racist, PA?

I was like "Why"

This nigga

This nigga became hostile

He was like "Because you're not FROM HERE, so I suggest you LEAVE before you get hurt"

I was like oh fuck oh fuck it's because I'm black

So I started to leave

And almost sent back down the cave

But then I noticed like two black people walking around the town

So I figured it wasn't a racist thing

So I decided to go away from the school, but instead walk to another area to check out this awesome looking country town

And so I went over to another area undetected

But then this cop spotted me and these other people

And they packed the fuck out of me telling me that I'm not from here and I need to leave

Niggas almost handcuffed me oml
>>
I've been looking forward to a dream thread, but now I can't remember my dreams.
>>
File: 1450117258029.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1450117258029.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>25007297
/Thread

lines for the robot
>>
>>25009043
Nice "bait" (the pic, not the post).
>>
>>25005956
last night i had a dream that i was raping a really hot girl
>>
i have recurring dreams

running through the woods from the house i grew up in as a tsunami makes its way for me

everyone around me acting like things are normal as a zombie apocalypse takes over the world

trying to run from the cops but i run in slow motion

trying to fight but no matter how hard i try my punches are weak, slow and powerless

trying to play basketball but being too weak and slow to throw the ball

trying to have sex but being too slow and drunk to do anything

trying to have sex but a million things keep popping up that delay it and once we finally get to it i wake up before it gets any good

trying to find my shoe but its nowhere to be found

trying to solve a problem but wake up just before i find the solution

raping and stabbing my mother

i'll be walking and suddenly realize that everytime i hit the ground i can jump higher and get stuck in a constant loop of jumping that ends with me flying through the air until i surpass the clouds and enter space and float away

not being able to keep my penis in my pants as it keeps falling out in front of people

getting on the school bus

missing the school bus

running from the school bus

i see a lot of school buses

driving through the street with tons of guns and various weapons mowing people down and killing as many people as i can in the most violent ways i can think of

walking through the park with a rifle and lighting everyone up with a smile

dead people come to me in my dreams quite often and talk to me
>>
>>25009405
>trying to solve a problem but wake up just before i find the solution
this

>i'll be walking and suddenly realize that everytime i hit the ground i can jump higher and get stuck in a constant loop of jumping that ends with me flying through the air until i surpass the clouds and enter space and float away
this except i never get into space because i'm too scared to go there
>>
>>25010716
also this
>trying to have sex but a million things keep popping up that delay it and once we finally get to it i wake up before it gets any good
except having sex is replaced with something else, such as leaving somewhere
>>
I was playing "Waframe 2". It was Warframe remade in the FOX engine. It was good.
And Warbros were one clan. #1 as always.
;___;
>>
>social gathering with people from my hs
>get drunk
>eat sausage
>kiss (female) best friend
>be happy
>>
>tfw no dream
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.