[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to study for a midterm I have tomorrow but I'm just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I need to study for a midterm I have tomorrow but I'm just too fucking depressed to do anything. My study notes are literally sitting right in front of me and right now there is nothing that can motivate me to even start looking at them. Any advice guys?
>>
Take a highlighter out, and just start highlighting the important stuff. Skim over it. Listen to music, browse 4chan, whatever. Just start highlighting.
>>
If there's no reward that can motivate you, what about a punishment? You could think of punishments you'll subject yourself to unless you do X amount of studying
>>
JUST DO IT
>>
>>23288460
I feel like this was OP original intention for this thread.
>>
>>23288396
meditate for like 20-30 min brobot it helps
>>
>>23288444
Also trips so you have to obey
>>
File: Bodhidharma.jpg (162 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
Bodhidharma.jpg
162 KB, 500x731
There is no self or 'I' to be depressed, just sensations arising in consciousness. Pure consciousness without a center is the reality of you. All else is but an illusion, OP.
>>
>>23288396
in my case, coffee and the overwhelming fact i would drop from studies helped. I studied like 3-2h before the exam. So my advice is get a coffee or something motivating
>>
>>23288444
yeah that's kinda what's (just) doing it for me. I'm supposed to graduate this December and fucking around means one more semester at this fucking horrible college in the middle of bumblefuck IL
>>
>>23288396
oh ffs just cheat, why study?
>>
Hello and salutations Mr. OP
I give congratulations on the failure you will be
For if you fail to study, and you know this very well
You're future will be muddy, and it won't turn out too swell
But things won't be all bad, you'll still have lots to eat
Your parents might be mad, but you can choose the life of NEET
Just try to take it easy, life is not a race
And things will not be breezy when you have an ugly face
>>
>>23289065
thanks Dr. Sue
>>
>have a ten page paper to write for tomorrow morning
>get home at 6 tonight
>already tired just thinking about it
I just want to sleep forever.
>>
>important presentation to give on friday
>literally done nothing for it so far

2 more days to sleep and ignore it I guess?
>>
>>23289065
>>23289105
Revised edition

Hello and salutations OP

I give congratulations on the failure you will be

For if you fail to study, and you know this well

You're future is muddy, and it won't turn out swell

But things won't be bad, lest you can't eat

Your parents may fret, but you chose NEET!

Take life easy, it ain't no race

Your height, your charm, your face

Your clothes, money, your fame

In the end, everyone dies the same

Alone, unloved and hurt, you take your final breath in shame

A few more decades and no one remembers your name
>>
File: DO IT... JUST DO IT.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
DO IT... JUST DO IT.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>23288396
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.