[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atypical autism and social isolation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1425912846675-0.png (59 KB, 600x1772) Image search: [Google]
1425912846675-0.png
59 KB, 600x1772
Lately I've been wondering if being on chans is good for my mental health. You see I'm just an autistic sadcunt who's completely isolated(except for my family) and it's been like that for a while now and I'm starting to see that there is no return from this.

I abuse drugs and binge drink to escape reality for a while. I'm 25 and I've probably fucked myself beyond repair. Sometimes I feel like I'm developing "cabin fever" from all this isolation.

Lately I've been wondering if being on chans is such a good idea. I just think it's making me more autistic, weird and politically fringe from societies point of view. Maybe I should just find an autistic forum and hang around wholesome autists, instead of bitter betas(like myself and you guys).

I'm fucked, my life is over, I will probably just end up committing suicide or go crazy from being socially isolated for so long, living in a single room flat, living under the poverty line, living in my own world, completely oblivious to how live really is.

I just think that if I stay here channing my heart will grow cold and I'll become more hateful person.
>>
embrace the madness bro. You would never be happy living the normie life, all this selfhelp shit is just brainwashing. You are disident in todays society, so just enjoy your 10000 days in Siberia.
>>
You are 100% correct on everything you said, except for one thing. It is never too late to change your life. The idiots here think 25 is too late, but you are forgetting that to an 80 year old, 25 is a kid. Most adults didn't have their shit figured out at 25, either. I had a teacher who was 30 working at a factory before he turned it around and became a teacher.

4chan is very toxic to your mind, get out if you are able.
>>
File: 1425912846675-2.jpg (230 KB, 800x3000) Image search: [Google]
1425912846675-2.jpg
230 KB, 800x3000
>>
>>23286931
You'll never be normal
>>
>>23287508
Why do you say that?
>>
>>23287611
Because you're here.
>>
>>23286931
Get out while you can, do you want be an autist shitposting on 4chan when you're 60?
>>
>>23287670
I DO
>>
>>23286931
Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
omg i´m nearly exactly in the same situation , also have aspergers but i dont really have a family so i´m always alone
sometimes there a months where i only talk to the seller at the store and thats all the conversation i have in this time .. sucks
>>
>>23287096
tru. but still gtfo with your rational-ness if you are over 20 and under 6'3" there is no hope
>>
File: 1419323445556.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1419323445556.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.