[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had sex for the first time >went terribly it was so awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>had sex for the first time
>went terribly it was so awkward and I didn't want to hurt her so I just slowly fucked her in doggy for like 40 minutes
>death gripped so she was blowing me at the end and I couldn't cum
>had to jerk myself
>she definitly didn't cum
How do I fuck better? I have a 6 inch dick and when I pulled it out she said she wasn't expecting it to be so big. I am doing it again tomorrow how do I improve?
>>
Foreplay. Try to stimulate her clit before you fuck, her clit will around the hood near the top. Judge her reactions to know if you've found it. Make sure your fingers are flat.

Play with nipples too. Rub them suck them etc. And lube up. Good luck.
>>
>>25006988
So I assume this is a girlfriend. The main thing the two of you need to do is communicate. Unfortunately, I have no idea what this girl actually likes. I'm some fag on the toilet killing time. If you wanna find out how to do it right, talk to her. You can look up different techniques and positions to try, but ultimately communication will get you the farthest.
Second, stop jerking off. No more hands on your cock. Your quitting cold turkey til you can cum without it. Til then, don't worry too much on cuming. Just have fun with it otherwise.
>>
>>25007039
>Try to stimulate her clit before you fuck
>inb4 OP goes straight for the clit before doing anything else and ends up hurting her because she isn't properly turned on yet
>>
GO BUY A hoolahoop and practice your hoolahoop. you should be able to fuck her well.

women cum when you start fucking them funky with your hips. when you use a really rhythmic motion like you're dancing, instead of thrusting, it makes them cum.
>>
>>25007055
Yeah I should put nipple thing first...
>>
Yep plenty of foreplay, she should come before you put your cock in her. Kisses all over her body, suck nips a bit. Then rub her clit in a circular motion, every so often near the start slipping fingers inside to rub the g spot and keep your fingers wet. After a few minutes then go down on her lick her clit like a madman, could take a while, she may like you fingering her gspot at the same time.

Don't be afraid to ask what she likes
>>
not op but how rough is too rough? if it hurts too much she will say something right?
>>
>>25007358
Would you say if the handjob she was giving hurt you?
>>
>>25007066
Do not trust this man
>>
>>25007678
How would you know?
Faggot ass cock sucking mother fucker
>>
Foreplay is for beta fags op. Do not do these things
>>
Slowly kiss her and rub up her sides
Kiss her neck and lick it a bit make sure she's really into it
Start fingering her and then lick her clit and kiss her thighs
Slowly put your cock into her (best feeling when it first goes in) make sure she's really wet take your time its called making love for a reason
>>
>>25006988
Do it missionary, it won't be as tight or deep which sounds like it will be more comfy for both of you. And It's sort of odd, but they actually like it when you focus on your own pleasure. I mean, yeah, play with her clit as much as you like to, but don't worry too much about fucking gently, just go at it unless she says something. And you can always check in with a quick "you like that?" or etc to be sure, I do that when I hear a noise that I'm not sure is pain or pleasure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.