[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Stalker/ Here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x371
>tfw no qt stalker who has pictures of you all over her room and dance to Grimes with and effigy of me in her candlelit room

Have you ever stalked anyone? Or been accused of it?

Has anyone ever stalked you?
>>
*an tee hee
>>
File: 1442897765684.jpg (45 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
1442897765684.jpg
45 KB, 896x672
Used to stalk my ex bcause I'm obsessed with him but it wasn't too rank, never really went to his house just a few times and never really in the yard or anything, but I'd sit in front of his house or on his block because memories. I'm not gonna go into too much detail because I'll give away my identity but he also lives next to a really tall landmark of our city so it was taunting me for a really long time, I was gonna go throw an egg on his sidewalk but that seemed too cruel. I'm boring t b h but it was fun being crazy in love and getting my heart broken, now I know that I will never fall in love again lel.
>>
I got sort of obsessed with a girl I talk to online, found her okcupid and a majority of the posts she made on 4chan.
>>
I used to stalk every girl that I laid my eyes on. Now I'm pretty much hopeless and sure that i'm going to die a 23yo kissless virgin so I don't see a point anymore.
>>
File: 960.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
>>25006431
Is it me? What's she look like lel
>>
Virtually and I take pride in my skills
>>
I found the Instagram and Facebook of a cute girl I saw in a Youtube video and have now made a fake Facebook account consisting of screencaps of her in this video plus cropped photos from her actual Facebook and Instagram accounts. A lot of arab and Indian men are adding me and telling me all sorts of dirty things, and it makes me sort of angry and sad that I can't have my waifu all to myself.
>>
File: 14268472196501.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
14268472196501.gif
2 MB, 480x360
I used to stalk my old oneitis, because I loved her so much and I couldn't get enough of her. Seeing her made me so happy and I wanted to be with her forever.

Sadly, she thought I was creepy and told me in person too. She said that I needed to leave her alone, and said she wanted me out of her life.
It really fucking hurt, and I couldn't stop looking at her social media, and every photo I had left of her.

Does anyone else know what this feels like? I feel so lonely and she made me so happy. I just want to be with her again.
>>
>>25006465
Nah, I think she's still asleep.
>>
I'm not that great a stalker. I guess I like a type of person who wants to be stalked a little but I really suck at it. So much work for hardly any payoff and it requires too much focus. It's not my strong suit.

I once bored an ex out of stalking me.
>>
>>25006541
Aw i'm sorry qt
i'd stalk you
>>
ged oud of her sdalger :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25006491
Same thing just a little bit more Teen TV Drama spin for my experience but pretty much same shit.

It's been a few years I'm over it, realized how it was an idea and not an actual person those feelings were for.
>>
>>25006584
Kek and without the stalking, if you can't just refreshing social media 24/7 than maybe
>>
>>25006552
Th-thanks anon.

I am boring though. You'd just watch me shitpost and sleep.
>>
>>25006522
AW durn, I was gonna say, if I am her then maybe you're the person I stalk then it'd be like, fate, drawing two stalkers together, a strange coincidence but alas it is not, and we are forever alone again, how disappointing too bad for the both of us lol maybe it's a good thing you're not attracted to a creepy loser like me hahah I'm sure she's a nice, mentally sound girl who gets to bed on time and gets a full night's rest, she sounds good for you.
>>
I'm stalking like 7 people on steam atm.

don't tell them please.
>>
>>25006658
PLEASE STALK ME QT!!!!!!
>>
>>25006731
Your secret's safe with me
>>
File: 1448860290637.jpg (88 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
1448860290637.jpg
88 KB, 642x960
>>25006749
No, I am creepy and gross and you are too good for me, aim higher *goes back to lurking in the shadows*
>>
>>25006763
>>25006731
LOL NIGGA I'M TELLING
comment originale
>>
I've been accused of stalking, but I guess my definition of that word is different then the norm, if there's a picture or some online profile that you've made in your name, or a scream name you use regularly it's public property and anyone can look at it, even If it's not easily accessible, ex. Doesn't pop up in Google serve results, still you put it up there online where anyone can see it as long as they can find it.
I do think that the line is drawn once you try to break into something mentioned to be personal, like breaking into a email, okc account or facebook.
>>
File: 1449699331080.jpg (16 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1449699331080.jpg
16 KB, 462x579
A girl from here found out everything about me online with just a name.

I think I like her which is unusual, but she's with someone so I watch what I say.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 768x1024
I stalk my cute teacher- I have photos of him and know waaaaay too much.

I think he's gay though, and he definitely knows I like him since another teacher found out. :-(
>>
I had steam friends from a year ago and I still check their profiles
>>
>>25006658
>I'm sure she's a nice, mentally sound girl

She's actually batshit crazy, a lot more so than an average stalker. I think that might have been why my feelings for her were so strong, because she felt then to that degree and I wanted to be closer to her.

I sort of miss talking to her..
>>
File: feelsautismman.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feelsautismman.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
when i went to school i memorized all her common routes, her schedule, mannerisms, pretty sure i worked out her menstrual cycle, used to note down how she was getting closer to/ drifting apart from, even made a score sheet to tally how close each person from our year was to her, also used her profile name from facebook and skype to find all of her online accounts and bookmarked them etc, i also have collected over 300 pictures of her.
tfw male yuno
>>
>>25007164
I relate.
I remembered my teachers time table and when he has yard duty, where he shops, what day he does his groceries, his full name and age, his previous job, some of the countries he traveled to and I had around 50+ photos

I've only ever had him once lol
>>
>>25006775
what made you stalk your bf? What can I do to attract such a cutie
>>
File: feeling intensifies.jpg (26 KB, 312x306) Image search: [Google]
feeling intensifies.jpg
26 KB, 312x306
>>25007202
have you moved on? i know i sure haven't and i haven't even seen or talked to her in over a year
>>
someone stalk me on steam please /id/samcassu
>>
File: 1448728856119.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1448728856119.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>25007208
It's just my personality I guess, kinda wanted one based on disney movies but all the boys my age were bullies or they were too cool, so I had to put off my dreams even though I thought I deserved it more than any of the other girls, they all got one by like grade 6 though, I was still alone until like grade 11 then there was this sweet music nerd who was actually pretty attractive, to me he was god. He just did shit like talk to prettier girls than me, tell me about shit about his ex (REEEEEEEEE that's why we broke up lmao), talk to girls he's liked/who liked him, had these 2 slutty hippy chick friends he started hanging out with around the time of our breakup/during who I'm pretty sure he banged because why wouldn't he? Oh and I found out he fucked this heffer at a party that LITERALLY BANGED HIS 2 BEST FRIENDS WTF. Like idk he was a shady bastard and thought it was my fault I was so paranoid or had low self esteem I JUST WANTED HIM ALL TO MYSELF HE WANTED TO GO BE A NORMIE NOW HE'S BANGING STACYS
DON'T DATE CRAZY GIRLS OUR HEARTS NEVER GET FIXED
>>
>>25007284
Nope, not planning on it either

Next year may be an opportunity to find out more and go full stalker mode
>>
File: 1435362031841.jpg (296 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435362031841.jpg
296 KB, 707x1000
best sailor scout
>>
I have long standing obsessions that I can break easily if something grabs my attention.
> three years of oneitis obsession
> think about him daily, even imagine us being together almost every night before bed
> eventually find his old internet archives, his pics and videos and even his home address
> would just as soon drop this obsession if someone qt took interest in me, to which I would just shift focus overnight
life is crazy
>>
I don't go the extra mile, but I just creep on facebook.
>>
>>25007409
its called autism
fak u robot
>>
File: 1437784362400.png (97 KB, 152x261) Image search: [Google]
1437784362400.png
97 KB, 152x261
>tfw stalker

I think he's dating this roastie who dumped me a really long time ago. I don't know how to feel.
>>
>tfw im always aware of people following me
>tfw a car follows you for miles back to your home so you drive past it and see what they do
>>
>>25007531
She's very cute

Commento originnaruto
>>
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 1280x960
>>25007640
What'd they do? How does it feel to be followed?
>>
File: 1443249132170.png (172 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
1443249132170.png
172 KB, 641x356
>>25007641
posting her face here is a big step backward for me
>>
>>25007318
anyway, I need someone new to stalk, obviously, each day I get older and I think this guy is just gonna go marry a stacy and lead a happy normie life, I on the other hand don't ever plan on being popular and happy, tried to kill myself today on main street bcause I would want strangers to find my body, I decided not to though because I wanted to come home and eat sardines and smoke weed and shitpost frogs instead. I'm a boring person. I'm also a sad pathetic nocturnal neet anorexic who lives with mom still. OH, and I don't look after myself/keep a routine, I am the literal definition of piece of shit. I'm destined to stalk people who are out of my league lmao.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
I want to be stalked so bad. I just want to be loved.

Pic related is enjajaja- she's a viner and I have hundreds of pictures of her on my phone. Maybe my desire to be stalked correlates with my stalkerish tendencies.
>>
>>25007854
Terrible fucking taste, anon.
>>
File: image.png (366 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366 KB, 640x1136
>>25007885
I-I'm sorry... please forgive me
>>
> the worst feel of all is knowing that you have many ways of getting in contact with them, but know you can't because you acquired everything you know illegally
KILL ME, I'M SO CLOSE I COULD TASTE HIM
>>
>>25008065
The secondhand tension of your situation is turning me on
>>
>>25008170
Honestly, the idea that I'll never see him naked or actually run my tongue along various parts of his body is emotionally crushing. He was also really shy, so it would have been exciting to watch him blush while I do things to him. But no, it just wasn't meant to be.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.