[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CON CREEPERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdSXIaKbkjY
>>
File: glitch.gif (101 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
glitch.gif
101 KB, 200x186
>harassment when betas compliment you
>flattering when Chad compliments you

Daily reminder that your appearance determines whether other people react to you positively or negatively
>>
File: 1447877604351.webm (576 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1447877604351.webm
576 KB, 896x504
>>25004776
viral advertising
please disregard fellow brobots

viral advertising

viral advertising

viral advertising

viral advertising
>>
>>25004776
"Telling me you wish you could motorboat my boobs is not a compliment"

After reading this description I skipped immediately to halfway through the video, because I predicted that her tits would be out in full show. Unsurprisingly, I was right. These kind of dumb sluts have no self-awareness and will unironically expose their body only to wonder why people comment on the elephant in the room.

People's comments like "I want to motorboat your tits" are not meant to be taken seriously; most of the time when someone makes a ridiculous comment like that, they are doing so to subtly inform you that you should probably try to put away your tits so that the world can't see, you know, like 89% of them.
>>
File: HALT.jpg (34 KB, 403x381) Image search: [Google]
HALT.jpg
34 KB, 403x381
This is basically SJW aussies summed up, australian women have their heads so far up that ass.
>>
File: 1448872096160.jpg (1 MB, 5181x3076) Image search: [Google]
1448872096160.jpg
1 MB, 5181x3076
>>25004875
this is a viral advertisement, anon! please do not feed the attention whore, and remember your sage!
>>
>I'm not saying that man don't get assualted
>men can't sexually comment on female body parts, because they can rape women and are potentionally rapists
>but women can comment on male body parts, because ?????

>you being a nice guy and meaning a nice complement is invalidated by fact that every man is a potentional rapist
>I'm not saying all men are rapists

Despite not really seeing myself agreeing with her to begin with, I at least thought I would be able to understand where she's coming from, but she's contradicting self left and right with the worst reasoning I've seen in ages.

Also that smug smirk on her face, looks like she thinks she's better than everyone else, what a condescending asshole.
>>
>>25004925
>>Also that smug smirk on her face, looks like she thinks she's better than everyone else, what a condescending asshole.

That's the face most Australian women have, though this who needs to brush those disgusting yellow teeth and go see a dentist.
>>
>>25004940
Australians are professional shitposters, wouldn't surprise me if they had a common trait like that.
>>
>>25004955

I'm Australian, men are fine. A lot of the women here and the one that are full blown aussies and have no European blood have disgusting smirks just like her. You want to belt their heads in. They think they are almighty for having a cunt and a pair of tits.

Also the female cant shit-post for shit, that's a male trait.
>>
Hilarious video bruh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.