[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a woman will never make you spend all day eating out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1431299489056.png (842 KB, 798x820) Image search: [Google]
1431299489056.png
842 KB, 798x820
>tfw a woman will never make you spend all day eating out her wet pussy

Why go on? What's the use?
>>
File: 12312312313123.jpg (25 KB, 355x351) Image search: [Google]
12312312313123.jpg
25 KB, 355x351
>Have had a gf for 2 years
>never ate her out even once

What is the appeal?
>>
I tried eating the pussy once, I kept drooling all over and my tongue got tired after two minutes and I kept choking up. Any tips?
>>
>>25002114

When your tongue gets tired, just flex your tongue to hold it in place then start moving your neck instead. Only do this if she's close to finishing, because it creates a lot more force on the clit than just tongue alone.

>>25002051
>what is the appeal
Having the person you love writhe in pleasure

>>25002030
>Why go on? What's the use?
There are literally billions of things more fulfilling than eating pussy.
>>
>putting my face next to that fluid-seeping, roast-beef looking gash

no thank you
>>
>>25002172

>There are literally billions of things more fulfilling than eating pussy.

Name one sempai.
>>
>>25002030
Never?

How will you know if you don't look for her?
>>
>>25002207
>>putting my face next to that fluid-seeping, roast-beef looking gash

Oh you mean a person's mouth?
>>
>>25002114
>i tried working out once, i felt sore so i stopped

That's you.
>>
>>25002260
wouldnt do that either desu senpai
>>
>>25002030
You've obviously never spent a minute eating pussy if you fantasize to eat it all day...it gets tiring bro. your neck starts to hurt. As a former normie and current failed normie/robot faggot, i advise that if you do ever get a GF, and she lets you do something like eat her out all day, try laying in bed, and having her sit cowgirl style on your face. It's perfect because when you start to get tired and slow down, theyll typically be on the edge of orgasm, and will not be happy with the change in speed, so they will take matters into their own hands and just start moving their hips and riding your face for you, and then when she gets tired you can go back to furiously eating her out. Repeat the cycle, and you might have a chance of fulfilling your dream. But personally, ive never been able to eat pussy for more than 20 or 30 minutes before getting too tired, or getting so horny that i need to get a blowjob
>>
>>25002290
I guess I can try again, I just felt retarded doing it because I was clearly inexperienced in oral sex so I just stopped before it got embarrassing. I literally had no idea how or what to do
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.