[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*BRRRAAAAPPPPP* You have now been transported to the last video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
*BRRRAAAAPPPPP*

You have now been transported to the last video game that you played, you are the main character and have only one life with no continues or save states or anything like that. You die in the game and you die in real life. You can only escape by beating the game.

Also, if the last game you played didn't have an end-game boss or objective, like with most online games, skip it

How would you change your strategy? How fucked are you? Would you want to actually beat and leave the game?
>>
>>24987959
Assassin's Creed Black Flag

I think I'll be all right, I recently started a new game and apparently my fleet carried over so I'm already swimming in money in the early game.

I would also play more of the bullshit assassination missions and other easy-money things to upgrade the shit out of my ship ASAP.

not sure if I'd want to leave that world desu, especially when there's another world inside of that world with the Abstergo building where I can look at the skyline of sci-fi Montreal and play snake/hack computers and just walk around and listen to French Canadians.
>>
Osu!
Uh. Well. I'm
Not sure
>>
>>24988091
Is there even an end-game to that?
>>
Valkryia Chronicles

>How fucked are you
very

>Would you want to actually beat and leave the game?

And come back here? no.

>How would you change your strategy

Assuming I had total free will? Run the fuck away and live away from the war shit
>>
>>24987959
Just Cause 3
Eh could be worse.
>>
>>24988126
No, but it's the only game I play.

Well I play soda dungeon, you own a soda tavern and hire adventurers to fight in a dungeon to get gold.
>>
>>24987959

>Blockade 3D
literally minecraft with weapons

there's no way to beat this game cos it's only multiplayer

im fugged
>>
>Animal Crossing: Wild World

Ahaha I'll pay off all my debts, take more care of my town, not spend weeks without leaving the house, and finally fuck the cutest animal Rosie
>>
Skyrim with Requiem and rape mods installed

Pretty fucked here famfam
>>
The Witcher 3

i'd totally fuck all the sorceresses all day erryday. probs wouldn't leave. witchers have it p good.
>>
File: 1422939627022.jpg (71 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
1422939627022.jpg
71 KB, 430x318
Hatred

I guess I'm pretty fucked
>>
>>24988217
read the OP
>Also, if the last game you played didn't have an end-game boss or objective, like with most online games, skip it
>>
>>24987959

Borderlands 2, recently restarted as a gunzerker....

However, you don't die. You simply respawn, therefore.... Did I just break the system?
>>
>>24988280

Even if you respawn, you're still an immense faggot desu
>>
>>24988280
Also, I'd play the same style, and would leave after it got boring there, and running around shooting people IN THE FACE! NOT THE ARM, NOT THE LEG, NOT THE CHEST, THE FACE!
>>
File: 1409292946715.jpg (124 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1409292946715.jpg
124 KB, 300x900
Metro: 2033
>mfw

I'm totally fucked lads.
>>
>>24988319
Why so, desu?
>>
i would probably just go and work for belathor at the general goods store.
>>
Dark Souls. I'm pretty much fucked, am I not?
>>
File: 1449619471157.png (113 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1449619471157.png
113 KB, 255x256
>>24987959
>Mother 3

Not bad, I guess

I personally believe everyone dies at the end though
>>
Hearthstone so just sitting around in a frog and feels substitute, drinking beer and trying to reach that legend one.

Also the board would be pretty cool with all the animations happening for real in there.

But the question is would I be able to leave the tavern and go to WoW?
>>
>Grand theft auto 4.
either im a npc getting ran over by a absolute madman or im the main charecter
>>
File: [tharja intensifies].gif (474 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
[tharja intensifies].gif
474 KB, 400x240
Fire Emblem Awakening. My last save was in casual mode so I'll be alright.
>>
>>24987959

Fallout: New Vegas. Speech/Barter/Guns/Energy Weapons/Sneak. Hardcore mode. Ton of CHA related perks. Wouldn't change my strategy one bit. I'd run around the Mojave wasteland being a bro to everyone I ran in to, except for the Legion, because even though I have nothing against slaver tribes or empires or even lashing degenerates to crosses, you just get more people to like you if you don't side with them. Don't think I'd change my strategy. I'd keep Veronica and Rex as my traveling partners. Like to give Veronica a laser rifle so she can do ranged engagements if we need to be shoot-y.

Wouldn't say I'm too fucked, so long as I never go to Hoover Dam. Hell, I could just chill in the wasteland over at Freeside getting drunk all day since I have such a damn good rep with all the folks there - Kings, NCR, and Freeside, and we'd be pretty well protected since our Securitrons are upgraded.

I don't think I'd ever start the battle of Hoover Dam tbqh senpai. I'd just run around the Mojave and be some kind of super charismatic trader making everybody happy and wasting Legionaries and the odd Fiend or radscorpion.
>>
>>24988377
Dubs confirm, anon, that you are majorly fucked.
>>
File: 1450044437334.jpg (11 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
1450044437334.jpg
11 KB, 298x300
>>24987959
DEAD SPACE 2 ZEALOT MODE TIME TO ROCK BABYYY
>>
>>24987959
>Xcom
So am I a soldier or the commander? I was playing on classic with second wave options anyways so I'm pretty fucked.
>>
>>24988413
please go to see >>24987959
>>
>>24988198
ooo, I picked that up recently, it's like those "clicker" games but with an RPG twist. I absolutely love the pixel art. You'd be stuck in there for a long while too.
>>
File: 1443331565177.jpg (307 KB, 1008x600) Image search: [Google]
1443331565177.jpg
307 KB, 1008x600
>>24988162
>not wanting to bro it up with Squad 7
>not wanting to marry Marina after the war
>>
Dwarf fortress. Seal up all outside routes or set up shitloads of traps near the gate. Forget about digging too deep. Kill all immigrants.

This if I was a mayor. If I am Armok then I just kek some dorfs around and make a eternal fortress by locking the vampire in a dungeon and give him some clothes time to time.
>>
>>24987959
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep final mix.
Considering Eraqus just killed me a few times I'd wander and probably power level before attempting to continue. But there's only two characters worth talking to cause this is a port of a portable game set in Disney worlds no one cares about. Least it's not Bloodborne.
>>
>>24988444
trips confirm that dubs confirm that anon is majorly fucked
>>
>>24987959
Yume Nikki

>implying i'm not already living in a hell generated by my own mind.
>>
>Touhou 15

awshitnigga.jpg

>How would you change your strategy?

Well, it depends. If I get MC-like powers to be able to shoot shit down, then I should be able to 1cc it. I would play it way more safer than in my usual playthroughs.

>How fucked are you?

Very. I'm basically stuck in a world full of crazy human-eating youkais and whatnot who are constantly engaging on huge ass firework battles.

I'd probably stay in the human village and try to befriend my favourite 2hous. It's Gensokyo we're talking about afterall.
>>
>>24988280
>However, you don't die. You simply respawn

just one life senpai, regardless of resoawn mechanics like that or Dark Souls
>>
Umm artificial academy
>>
Battlefield 4. I guess i'm gonna get some PTSD
>>
>>24988527
>liking girls
>wanting to get married
for what reason
>>
File: 1396933643492.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1396933643492.png
63 KB, 367x202
dark souls

well it's been nice knowing you all
>>
>>24988033
Holy crap you actually would only be in danger from that reincarnating dude since the animus is a plot device. But that sucks since you don't get to bang Mary Read.
>>
>>24987959
>wow
>undead warlock

I'm immortal yay.. I'll just find some cute house and settle there for the rest of eternity while the world burns.
>>
>>24987959
>Ace Combat Assault Horizon : Legacy+
>How fucked are you ?
Being a fighter pilot has always been my dream, this would be great.
>Would you want to actually beat and leave the game ?
What kind of question is that ? I already know what happens chronologically in the timeline for the next 42 years, I'd just disappear before beating Fortress Intolerance and fly to wherever there is a big war going hot, which is basically every 5 years canonically.
But alas, a man can dream.
>>
>Fallout 4 on survival

well this might be super fucking easy holy shit power armour + melee build is so broken, I can one shot anything from full hp ezpz

leaving that shit asap tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>24988377
depends on how gud you are at the game.

some people do one-life no-weapons speedruns, but they already have 100s of hours of practice in the game.
>>
>>24988547
Fuck this, I didn't choose hardmode...

Regardless, I would just stay away and snipe with dual hyperion sniper rifles then. Stabilizers ftw
>>
>>24988162
>Valkyria chronicles
My nigga

>>24987959
FFXIV.
I dont really know. First of all id have to make 10x more gil than i normally do to gear up for the first few levels, because a lot of the parties in em are totally ass

I'd probably live as a craftsman in the game, im already 50 on every DoH job.

Live comfy craftman life and never leave the game

stack up gil to the max to live luxary life

wait for every combat player to eventually die out, loot their gear from their bodies. (Assuming that I have complete free will in the game and not blocked by mechanics)

grind myself up levels with FATEs and Levequests, avoid dungeons at all costs.

Find group of similarly smart people to run all the obligatory dungeons with. Go in with parties of 2 healers, one DPS, one Tank, or 4 healers, 2 DPS, 2 Tank.
>>
>>24987959
Mount and Blade Warband
I'm sure Jeremus will keep me alive until I conquer Calradia
>>
>Spelunky

OH

GOD

NO

GOD PLEASE WHY
I DON'T WANT TO DIE BY INGESTION, IMPALING ON SPIKES, OR BEING CAPTURED BY TRIBALS AND BOILED ALIVE
>>
>>24987959
Rayman origins...I think I could do it
>>
>>24988252
OH GOD YOU'RE LITERALLY FUCKED.
>>
>>24988280
op said that you have one life and no continues.
so no, you didn't
>>
>>24987959
actually phantom pain but anyway, I would like to be own a merc agency in the 80s and be a badass spy, no way I'm getting out of that shit
>>
>>24987959
Well fuck me I was playing DS2 Sotfs.

I'm probably fucked, but I would keep my characters strategy. Medium armor and small shield, very very large club. Aim to stagger and run, stagger and run, whittling down my opponent until I have a clear advantage.

But sweet jesus I'm not going anywhere near any sort of drop. I don't wanna die to gravity.
>>
>>24987959
>Tomodachi life
>Animal Crossing
>Badge collecting game on 3ds
>Pokemon Shuffle
>MarioKart
>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Okay, finally got to one that has a boss... Umm, I guess I'd bring more items, but I've never lost on that game anyways.
>>
>>24988546
>go up to lunar colony thing
>swear loyalty to junko
>help her with Clowny and Lapislazuli rek shit.

This is the only acceptable answer2bqhsenpai
>>
Adventure Time Investigations

I'm safe basically.
>>
>>24987959
>How fucked are you?

Last game I played was Bloodborne, so pretty fucked. Guess I'd go Str/Arc, farm up shittons of echoes, overlevel and hope for the best.

If I get put in NG+ I'm super dead though.
>>
Just Cause 3

If I had Rico's abilities and everything, I'd be okay, since I could do shit that would otherwise be limited by the game engine. I COULD make it, but it'd be tough.
>>
>>24987959
>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

>How fucked are you?
Quite fucked, though I only died a few times on main playthrough

On one hand I'd be like no because Pokemon.On the other yes because most of the characters annoy me in that game.
>>
Last game i played was Mortal Kombat X,
Im going to die,
sigh
>>
Metroid Prime 2: echoes

I'd probably be in Hard mode since I was playing it. Somewhat easy for the most part but I'm still pretty scared. I'd search every possible room for upgrades before continuing every time I get any upgrade, and I'd fear the Boost Guardian more than I would Death itself.

But damn, dat ambiance, music, and setting. I'd be set for life in aesthetics.
>>
far cry 3

knowing me i'll probably die after accidentally running into a leopard
>>
>>24988630
fall damage in DS2 really is stupid.

Also I guess as far as Dark Souls 1 &2 and also bloodborne goes, should other players be allowed for summons & invasions? seems only fair.
>>
>>24988721
I would die a shitty death by just accidentally my wingsuit or falling off a 2-feet ledge.
>>
>>24987959
Fallout 4
I'm not very fucked at all. Just use power armor and the game is really easy
>>
>>24987959

>ArmA III

>how would you change your strategy?

>implying my guerilla tactics and strategies aren't already the best in the world

>How fucked are you? considering it will take 1-4 bullets to kill me, and there's way more of them than there is of us, and they have air assets, naval assets, mechanized assets, armour assets and motorized assets, not to mention they're supported by CSAT while I have very limited support from NATO, I'd say....

There's no way I'm going to make this

Hell no, I've always wanted to join the military, but because I'm autistic I couldn't. If I manage to survive long enough I can join up with NATO. Why would I want to leave?
>>
Wargame: Red Dragon
Guess I'm a general, so not much chance I die even if I lose the missions
>>
>>24987959
Dwarf fortress
There is no main character, unless you count the player controlling the dwarves
In which case I can't lose, but I can't win either.
Eh, I'd have some fun manipulating dwarven lives for eternity maybe.
>>
>donkey Kong country for snes
>with one life, no saves

Might as well just kill myself now.
>>
>>24988427
You're the Avatar. Even if every character dies you won't. What happens if Chrom does though? Better buy some Reeking boxes to be safe. Also better get over your autism and make a super-Morgan.
>>
File: gc cx.jpg (70 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
gc cx.jpg
70 KB, 634x476
>>24988829
good choice of game but yeah you're fucked
>>
>>24988729
In DS1 if I had humanity I could summon or be invaded, so I could just stay hollow hopefully and never have to worry. I'm pretty comfortable 1v1'ing most of the bosses. (or 1v2, 1v4 for Orenstein and Smough or the 4 kings)

But DS2 I can be invaded at any time so long as I'm in an area I haven't completed or asceticed. So I'm probably fucked when a hex spamming twink shows up and skullfucks me with dark magic
>>
USF4.

At least Id get to bang Sakura before dying.
>>
>>24988864
Lel shit I didn't read the post properly. I just realised you game over if the Avatar dies. Still though the Avatar has OP stat growth so you'll be fine by default unless you play on lunatic plus
>>
XCOM:EW Impossible difficulty..

Whelp..

>To my family, if you are reading this i didn't make it home alive. Today is my first mission, in a few hours we shall arrive in Australia, we have been briefed about the situation and intelligence has notified us that there are over a dozen large signatures at the AO. Yesterday i heard one of the science officers talking about some kind of mutiny on the last mission and that the operative had to be put down by his own men, four of the other men on this mission have been granted psionic(?) protection gear, whatever that may be but me and cpl stone have only been given grenades, i'm sure they have out best interests in mind. Tell my waifu i love her, I hopr i made you proud mom, love RK. Ruben King.
>>
File: objectivism.gif (7 KB, 273x537) Image search: [Google]
objectivism.gif
7 KB, 273x537
>>24988907
>sit by Majula bonfire for weeks and months
>let all the invaderfags backstab themselves until there's none left
>???
>profit!
>>
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Well, that would be some fucked up shit. I think I'd be fine though.
>>
File: 39.jpg (52 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
52 KB, 700x394
Dead space.

I'd be fucked. Actually doing all that crazy shit Isaac did in real life would be impossible. I'm not a future spaceship engineer.

Even if I managed to get far, there is no way I survive the regenerator.

Pic related, where I would almost certainly die.
>>
>>24987959
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP played on Master difficulty.
I have more chance in real life than as the character.
>>
FUCKING AWESOME

> get to be 2d
> with cuties all around me
> grow to be the most powerful being in the universe
> gain immortality after that
>>
>>24988527
>implying Marina would ever want to marry anyone
>implying Rosie isn't best Squad 7 waifu
>>
>>24988988
It's as if you didn't know that staying put is the one key thing to becoming hollow. Only by being active, or living, can one survive hollowing in DS world.
>>
Nba 2k12

Imma be the greatest
>>
SW:TOR as an imperial agent. Probly just stealth through the whole game and stab people that i have to fight from stealth.
>>
>>24989066
oh yes sweet incest
>>
>>24989150
no way to die in a sports game, skip it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (109 KB, 640x909) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
109 KB, 640x909
Why would I ever want to leave? Assuming I get to be the qt Imperial female I created, I'm pretty much set on the path of immortality and godhood provided I keep well stocked up on health potions and divine intervention scrolls until I can literally CHIM my way in and out of the game at will.
>>
>>24989205
Those balls are thrown really fast man
>>
>New Vegas
>Melee Weapons 100, Repair 100, Survival 100
>Hang out with power armored Veronica and fully-upgraded ED-E
>Charge around the wasteland like a cowboy berserker, literally cutting Marked Men/Fiends/Legion/robots/Deathclaws in half while based ED-E has my back and bullets bounce harmlessly off Veronica
>repair my Blade of the West with literally anything
>eat my veggies to recover HP
Sure I'd probably die but it'd be fun as hell.
>>
>>24988933
You can't die in Street Fighter. You'll just get your ass beat for days. Eventually, if you try, you'll win
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>sudoku

seems about right
>>
File: 1444345117_important.jpg (139 KB, 903x593) Image search: [Google]
1444345117_important.jpg
139 KB, 903x593
>Supreme commander: FA
Better start building those shields
>>
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
Ahh shit. It's doable, but I'd be there for a while. Even hammering through the story, I'd probably be there for a week.

I'm gonna be grindan and trying to bang as many xenos before I go.
>>
Rage

not bad, its pretty hard to actually fully die

I think the mutant missions would make me shit myself if they were real though
>>
I will never leave Bioshock Infinite. I get an Elizabeth!
>>
File: didn't bring any cool drinks.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
didn't bring any cool drinks.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>Monster Hunter
FUCK

>tfw was playing EU4 in Ironman before that, which is basically the same as the OP question
>>
>all these casuals actually worried about dying

Get out of /v/. If you were hardcore you'd have been doing no-death runs for years now. It's not even hard just takes a little planning.
>>
Hitman absolution

>Fucked level - 1/10
47 is an all-knowing assassin. Odds are, I won't die any time soon.

Strategy - think of tactics on the go. I should be fine.
>>
>>24987959
>Pokemon ORAS

I'd get a little bored after seeing the whole region I think

If catching/defeating Deoxys is considered the final boss I can at least put it off and grab me sum of dat May puss
>>
>>24989486
>47 is an all-knowing assassin

sure, but you're controlling him, he is you.
>>
>nethack
I have been playing this game for 15 years, I think I can han handle it.
>>
>>24987959
>Killing Floor 2
original coment
>>
>>24989610

Yes, unless my state of mind has also been transported, then I should be unstoppable.

Unless I misunderstood?
>>
>>24987959
ArmA 2

Time to operate lads
>>
File: damn.png (209 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
209 KB, 400x400
Thoroughly fucked.
>>
>deadly premonitions
Time to drink some coffee.
>>
Awesome, my name is now Ima Gee, and I am the reigning champion of Formula 1, I make 12 million a year at Red Bull Racing, I'm from 13 Merica, back before Trump the retard joined politics, and I get to bang supermodels while also being super fit and hot and sail boats and shit. Hell yeah. Only way to die in Formula 1 is to drive too fast under a caution flag in the rain and crash into a crane, RIP Jules, but I'm not in a shit car, I'm in the best car, so w/e
>>
>>24989758
>my state of mind has also been transported

Yes, of course.

the video game isn't going to play itself, otherwise you'd be watching a movie or something.
>>
Bloodborne

Do I keep my knowledge of the game or no? If yes I should be fine, if not I'm pretty boned.
>>
>>24987959
>Don't Starve
So, as long as I go to Maxwell's Door, I'm not able to die, but if I go to far in the door, I get locked in a horrible night-time permanent nightmare, locked into listening to a shitty gramophone for an eternity. Unless getting to the end counts as winning and I'm released.
And if I don't want to do that or it doesn't release me, I have to deal with getting wacked by giants, lit on fire and freezing to death while managing hunger and sanity to not get mauled by shadows

If getting to the end (which leads to the player being locked in a chair for an eternity) counts as winning and I'm released, I'm fine since I literally can't actually die in Maxwell's Door, but if it doesn't, I'm beyond fucked.
>>
>live in Brazil
>last game i played was Far Cry3
wow nothing changed at all. except now i get to have a gun neat.
>>
>>24989898

Ah. In that case, I might fucked.
>>
File: cropped_header_1445896245648.jpg (9 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1445896245648.jpg
9 KB, 460x215
>could I make it to the end without dieing
Well considering I'd be doing a pacifist run, yea, the only area of worry would be Mettaton, who I've died a few times from

>would you actually want to leave
Nope.
>>
>>24989924
>Do I keep my knowledge of the game

I would say so yes, that's fair.
>>
>>24988377
same

i am royally fucked unless i want to grind until i'm undefeatable

what if this is literally purgatory
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1280x855
I would never beat the game to escape.
>>
>>24987959
>Just Cause 3
Assuming I get Rico's Equipment and start off in the same way, I would just jump from the plane immediately and parachute to safety. Then get to Mario and use the grappling hook to push the enemy vehicle off of a cliff. Go on in the first mission, the given tank and turret should make it safe. After that, instead of being a total action hero, I would just command the Rebels instead. I know the exact weakness of everything. I know where the enemy hides, how to shut down ther guns, etc. I could go on, get an Air Base, and then bomb Di Ravello's Palace. I see a gold chopper? Shoot it down with a fighter jet (Rebel Pilots on both cases). Boom, dictator dead, Civil War's tide turned. I win.
>>
>>24988576
wow also except Human pally
look forward to hanging out with ya
>>
Black Mesa: Source, hard mode

fuck
>>
>>24987959
>>24990095
>Trails in the Sky
Mah nigga. Playing through the second half of SC these days, though it is not the last game I played. That would be Xenoblade Chronicles X, which means I'd get murdered by some crazy giant monster from bullshit aggro within 10 minutes of leaving the hub city. At least I would be able to fly around in a bad-ass mech first.
>>
>>24987959
Ginormo Sword
You can't actually die. When you lose all your health you're just booted out of the level to the area map.
It would be a very tedious grind but I'd eventually beat the final boss and leave, because who the hell wants to be a 2-color pixel man forever?
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Not bad since it's literally impossible to die except for two areas that I can prepare for with level grinding.
>>
>>24990628
>You can't actually die

then either skip the game for the next one that you played where you can die, or consider it to be an actual death
>>
Transistor. Cool I guess
>>
Terraria

>How fucked are you?

With a cactus.

>How would you change your strategy?

Build a giant pole and jump off of it

>Would you want to beat the game?

>Beat terraria
>With one life
>>
>>24990667
Then I guess it would be Terraria on permadeath mode, which is pretty risky. I'd probably just build a house and seal it off from zombie attacks and chill with the Guide. Maybe risk going out during the day and doing whatever is required to get the Nurse to spawn, can't remember now, so she could be my waifu.
>>
>>24990698
>>24990724
>Terraria

ouch, senpai. ouch.
>>
I'm Miles Edgeworth now.
That's cool I'd totally steal the assistant chick's v-card.
>>
>Killing Floor 2

Well fuck
>>
>>24987959
>Vanilla WoW
I guess I'll be like that one guy who get to level 60 by picking plants
>>
Xenogears

Oh boy, lots fun battles and endless text ;_;.
>>
Deus Ex : Human Revolution

I might be in a pinch, but it could have been worse .
>>
>>24990787
DOSH HERE
>>
File: z5ZnY2P.jpg (114 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
z5ZnY2P.jpg
114 KB, 720x720
>Last game I played was a bdsm hentai game
>Literally spend the rest of my as the principal at a fucked up school where I spank thousands of female students a day

Being a sick, twisted fuck paid off today.
>>
>Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
>on master

I'm absolutely shit fucked. I would probably just walk into an anomaly 5 minutes into Cordon.
>>
>>24990880
Actually I'm fucked since I have shit equipment and the boss is right in front when I enter the door.
>>
File: 1378292971462.jpg (155 KB, 450x429) Image search: [Google]
1378292971462.jpg
155 KB, 450x429
>>24990787
>>24990907
my image didnt post but thats ok

2bh i liked kf1 better, more simple
>>
>>24990946
you mean the shark -lagoon types?
The online games are gr8 desu
>>
File: screen480x480.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
screen480x480.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>24987959
I'd spend a lot more time grinding.

Not fucked, but I'd miss my real life. These games take a while.

Yes, I'd want out.
>>
>>24990973
mods make it 500% better(KF1)
>>
why the hell would I want to come back lmao.
>>
>>24987959
Dark Souls 2.
I believe if I'm the main character I actually get respawns.
I would never want to leave though.
>>
File: 4 laugh.png (163 KB, 566x227) Image search: [Google]
4 laugh.png
163 KB, 566x227
>>24991000
>playing any Final Fantasy game
>ever
>>
>>24991041
Your health decreases every time you die until you get human effingy
>>
>>24991062
FFX13/14 is nice senpai. Moslty for the graphics
>>
>>24987959
Super Powers 2...

As North Korea...

rip
>>
Depends on if the people are real or there are some other players that got stuck.

If they are real I could dig staying for a bit. Or if the general consensus among the players is to leave I'd naturally try to pull a leadership roll to further myself IRL.

If the people are fake/AI I'd just beat the game and call it a day.

Pokemon btw.
>>
Dark Souls.

Shit!
>>
>>24991073
Let's say I'm my character though. 99 human effigies and 23 life protection rings. That's too OP though.
>>
DeS
I'll just spend my time touching the demon inside her :^)
>>
>>24991041
no respawns. You die once and that's the curtain call

>I would never want to leave though.

Really? Once you grind all the enemies away wouldn't it get kind of boring?
>>
>>24991221
Have you played the Souls games?
>>
>>24991098
>muh graphics
Graphicsfags were what ruined Final Fantasy. Instead of focusing on writing a good story, implementing a good battle system, they focused on you graphicsfags and put most of their time into it.
>>
> Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon

> The game already has 'perma-death' anyway, so I'm already careful

> Get to be a powerful prince (soon to be king, I suppose, I haven't finished yet)

> I get to have lots of fun times: Take Shiida's virginity, rape Minerva and her group of riders, kek Julian by banging Lena, etc.

I'd just strike a deal with the final boss so I could stay there.
>>
>>24987959
>Total War: Attila

I played as the Western Roman Empire last, which I'm assuming means I'd be a roman citizen.
>the huns are coming in one year
>I have until then to move to some corner of the world where I won't be killed for being roman

It would be almost impossible for me to survive, right?
>>
File: THE LEGEND.png (430 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
THE LEGEND.png
430 KB, 500x457
>Dark Souls

DADDY'S READY.
>>
>>24989972
me too f.am
you get the new dlc? it's pretty great, but no one ever talks about it.
>>
>GTA2
>only one life
>no saves
>need to beat the game
Jesus fucking Christ. I'd sure as shit get better at remembered where the Pay n' Sprays are. I'd try to get out of that hellscape as fast as possible, but I'm sure I wouldn't make it out alive.
>>
>Crash Bandicoot 3
pretty eas-
>hidden levels
never mind
pretty fucked
>>
>>24991275
Yes. and with DSII, enemies permanently die once you kill them enough times.

eventually the world would be empty with nothing to do
>>
>Unreal Tournament 2004 campaign
>Godlike difficulty
oh god.....
>>
>Civ 5
>Sejong

I'll be fine, just gotta rush the great library, then the colossus.
>>
>>24991373
I have it but I have no motivation to play 2bh
I was mainly playing it because DST and my friends got bored but I still wanted to play
I've heard it's pretty good but I literally have not seen a single thread about it go over 25 replies on /v/, and there was only like 5 of them
/r9k/ dst server when
>>
File: Stress.png (1 KB, 96x128) Image search: [Google]
Stress.png
1 KB, 96x128
>nuclear throne
>>
Starbound. It's actuay perfect. The galaxy is my playground with a sweet ftl ship, I can spend my life exploring and trading cool items and after beating the main quest I can settle down with a cute glitch girl and live in happiness. I don't need to worry about the danger because of the reanimator on the ship.
>>
>>24987959
>Europa Universalis 4
If king fuck whores and drink for rest of short medieval life

If weird nation god-spirit idk
>>
>Pathologic

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ggggggooooooooodddddddddddd

just kill me now, senpai.
>>
>>24988280
If you wanna get technical, the "New-U" stations in borderlands reconstructs a new version of you. Kinda like copying and pasting a file then deleting the original, so in a way you still die
>>
The game mechanics aren't accurate. Hammer and anvil was totally unneeded. The phalanx alone is enough to break the enemy efficiently. Only needed cavalry for protecting flanks and pursuit purposes. The Alexander cavalry unit was no difference. Low risk of Alexander dying.
>>
>>24987959
Tales from the Borderlands
I'm okay, I'll just do whatever the game offers me to do, shit will go on anyways.
>>
>Be 4,000BC
>Found a city with some hills, forest, river, ocean with some fish, and jungle
>Ugh jungle, some day I will war you
>barbarian uprising
>Be 1,000BC, somehow still alive. Seven prosperous cities, all religions, only one on continent
>barbarian uprising
>lose pompei
>retake
>burn the savages for bringing shame
>barbarian uprising
>War against jungle spreads to islands off of coast. It will all come down
>Barbarian uprising
>Astronomy
>Your head would look good on a pole
>Your head would look good on a pole
>When will the war end?
>Are we even at war, no troops have actually met, just ships on the sea.
>I can't speak French, maybe they were not insulting my mother
>All fishing boats broken
>Assembly line
>Make peace with world because never actually fought them
>Combustion
>10 battleships
>20 transports
>10 destroyers
>80 infantry
>Time to show of force
>Island hop
>2 turn island crushing victories
>barbarian uprising
>Manhattan Project
>Build bombs
>Pass UN laws against building bombs before anyone else can
>Lose election
>Bomb population centers
>Win election due to more favorable pop ratio
>Barbarians everywhere
>global warming
>Earthquake hits Rome
>2000AD
>Rule world

fuck that jungle
>>
File: 1369079082239.jpg (106 KB, 516x378) Image search: [Google]
1369079082239.jpg
106 KB, 516x378
>CSGO
>CT on inferno
if it's just one round I should be fine. Go B site and throw smoke down watching the site from truck, if they rush B I run the fuck away to CT spawn and let my teammates handle it. If I'm the last person left I'll hide behind something until the round is over and wait for the next one
>>
File: 50d.png (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
50d.png
57 KB, 600x600
>Mirror's edge
Yeah man I'll make it.

Too bad that my inability to do a pull-up hinders my parkour. Which is a shame because I get a kick out of it.
>>
>>24992249
Parkour provides so much material for rekt threads. Parkour is inherently asking for it. With regular sorts of acrobatics, it's with standardized equipment and stunts. Practice makes perfect etc. With parkour, no standardization, can't do specific practice with a stunt.
>>
File: cackle cackle cackle.jpg (51 KB, 545x480) Image search: [Google]
cackle cackle cackle.jpg
51 KB, 545x480
do visual novels count? if so I'm just going to admit that magic exists and live in the golden land with my qt beato wife and the seven stakes harem
>>
Bloodborne.

It was nice knowing you all.
>>
New Vegas. Hella easy.

Step One
>input TGM in console
>never die
>input tmm 1
>warp to new vegas
>hack to get in
>convince benny to fuck off to legion
>hack houses robots
>install yes man
>tell him idgaf about all the other factions and half ass his missions
>let ncr kill legion members and talk legite out of the fight
>game over win
>>
>>24992349
But that is literally any X-sport. Risk and reward my friend. And if the risk is too high for you then don't do it. Also knowing your current limitations can help. One of the main reasons I practice it is in the event I get in a situation I can't fight my way out of and my only option is to run and hopefully I can outrun the average person. You know, so long as they don't have a gun. However you are wrong on a few things.

> Practice makes perfect
Even with parkour yes. not all parkour is running on rooftops, you know.

>can't do specific practice with a stunt.
Yes you can. there is so much you can practice on a park's picnic table.
>>
>>24991733
Surely it's just Ironman mode?

And presumably not as France.
>>
>>24992507
>having access to the console from inside the in-game universe

I don't think so anon.

>>24992352
I'd say so, they definitely have "you fucked up, game over" paths don't they? or am I thinknig of more like dating sims
>>
>>24992778
this VN has no choices until the last part, until then you just have to read and listen.
>>
>Old School Runescape

I'd never die. I'd just grind until I'm near invincible and never boss. Also, life ring.
>>
>>24988597
You literally can't die in that game. You just wind up unconciousness or a prisoner. Age also won't kill you.
>>
Resident Evil 2
Didn't even make it out of the first mission after 4 tries.

Good bye, robots.
>>
>>24992127
Civ IV?
>>
File: 1423024817665.jpg (47 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1423024817665.jpg
47 KB, 421x500
>>24988340
>mfw last light

im just going to stay in venice
>>
>>24993170

Yes, yes it is, it is
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 330x357
>>24987959
>mfw it was the Britannia campaign in Medieval 2
>mfw turn 12, as Norway, while 4892 florins in debt.
>>
>>24987959
>dark souls

you're already dead at the beginning of the game, what happens if i die again?
>>
>>24987959
ok lets be real i was on for glory 10 mins ago. main character probably mario.

>spike every time i get the opportunity
>that guy who beats you appears
>i have beaten x warriors
>every time i tried my hardest
>heaven take me i am ready

>in heaven many stocks fought with stronger opponents await me.
>they use cheap tactics.

infinite practice and no distraction. i am ready
>>
>>24994327
Another anon had the good idea of remaining hollow to avoid invasions, but otherwise if you die again you don't get to respawn at a bonfire you're dead for good.
>>
File: moa question mark.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
moa question mark.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>24987959
>brappp

Am I being transported through a fart?
>>
>>24994715
I knew ti.
>>
disgaea 2, just grind a little more than usual and stay at a higher level than my harem (aka party) proceed to fuck demon pussy, etc etc. Of course never beat the final boss.
>>
>>24987959
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

that game is ez, i'll be fine as long as i go for all the heart containers and stay safe with fairies all the time
>>
>>24987959
>tfw hotline Miami
To answer the question, no I'm not coming out alive, and I'm ok with it.
>>
Super meat boy

Fuck
>>
>>24995015
You get to die to bitchin music though
>>
File: 1449718501341.jpg (79 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1449718501341.jpg
79 KB, 301x312
Bloodborne
>implying i'd ever want to leave
>>
>>24987959
Star wars: Jedi knight academy, fuck ye, I'm ok with a sword. Force abilities? Can heal all wounds by concentrating? 10/10 yes please.
>>
Sleeping Dogs

I'm just a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu; I'm fucked
>>
>>24987959
Mass Effect. Unless I can git gud I'm fucked. i will however get to fuck hot alien bitches and experience the future so that's cool.
>>
>>24996774
True. Hang out in the hunters dream fucking the doll while it remains nighttime forever.

You'd have to get personally trained by Eileen the crow though if you wanted to fight.
>>
>>24987959
Tales of Zestiria

Well, at least I'd get to hang out with waifus before I die.
>>
>>24997102
The sniper rifle is OP in the first game, and the missile launcher is OP in the second, and the vangaurd combo is OP in the third. You won't live through the 3rd's ending but if you stay in the game you get that kickass party.

Sweet sweet Tali ass. Or Liara or anyone else. Implying you keep the dialogue wheel.
>>
>>24994958
You have to play the same songs over and over every 20 minutes.
>>
>>24994924
Man I suck at the first and 5th. Is grinding necessary immediately after the tutorials? And is squashing enemies with other enemies a good tactic of it levels the enemy up?
>>
Super Mario Bros 3. I suck at running....
>>
>>24996774
Same, but I'm doing NG+ dlc and it's hard as SHIT.
Only one boss to go, though, and I got a blood stone out of it.
man this lore is so fucking cool
>>
File: gfs_160631_2_2.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gfs_160631_2_2.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
Starless - Nymphomaniacs Paradise
Welp looks like im gonna be literally eating shit.
>>
>>24997016
I love this game.
>>
>>24987959
>Zork grand inquisitor
Pretty cool I guess
I get to bring magic back to the world as long as I don't get totemized
>>
Fable 3. I'm good to go
>>
>>24997016
well, you inherit all of the game's mechanics and character's abilities in this scenario.

So literally you just have to think "triangle" when a bad guy is flashing red or whatever to counter him and shove his face into a pork bun steam machine or whatever.

That game is so comfy I would probably never leave
>>
>>24997898
You pretty much win. You can't exactly die either. Everyone around you is vapid though. I'd only enjoy it if I got to switch genders as a kind of "reincarnation light".
>>
>>24988688
I'm with you bro, I'll ring the beckoning bell and wait for your help
>>
Wells since WoW apparently doesn't count (well over 5000 deaths so far)
I guess it is Doom Russian Overkill on Drunken Simulation. I just have to remember to not use any weapons as they will likely kill me. Just find health packs, scream aloud to as "no John you are the demons" and beat the shit out of the denizens of hell with my fists.
>>
>in the Mojave Wasteland
yep, I'm fucked. would probably just go the long way to the Strip and suicide by Securitron
>>
>>24987959
>Pokemon HeartGold
Can't even die in Pokemon, only your Pokemon can get knocked out. Although I guess blacking out to the Pokemon Centre would count as dying in this scenario.

Still, Pokemon is EZ mode, and HG/SS are comfy as fuck. Pretty much no risk of dying, and I'd probably actually chill out in the Pokemon world for a couple of weeks before fighting Red and leaving
>>
Am I fucked if CK2?
>>
well i'm currently playing soma. i just started playing, only about 2 hours in. i haven't died yet, but that may change. i'm sure i could do it, though. i would just have to be more stealthy instead of running through certain parts of the game. so, the strategy would only change slightly, but i'd be pretty fucked because of what's happening in the game, and no, i wouldn't want to actually beat and leave the game, because if i were the character, i'm not sure i would even bother continuing.
>>
>>24987959
Dark souls 2 gg
even though it really isn't as difficult as everyone hypes it up to be?
>>
>>24988497
>not playing long war
Casual desu senpai
>>
>>24987959
>Far Cry 4
I'd just sit at the table.
>>
>>24989395
Which monster hunter though?
Because if you manage to die in any of them after freedom unite (portable 2g) you're a definite casual
>>
>>24999647
>circle counter-clockwise with shield up
>backstab or attack enemies' ass and legs
>shield up again or roll away when they kick at you or try to sit on you or start an AoE attack
>learn attack patterns and their 1-2-3 combos

what gets people killed is being greedy and trying to kill enemies all in one shot & not managing their stamina properly, especially with enemies with high poise. If you can't stagger an enemy while attacking them, you have to hit them once, shield up, block attacks and regain stamina, hit once, etc. spamming attacks like it's God of War or Tekken is a death sentence
>>
>>24987959
Binding of Isaac Rebirth
>>
>>24999647
the difficulty surrounding the souls series is nothing more than a circlejerk. i know a few people who are obsessed with the series and always talk about how it's a "real" game because it's difficult yet they always play other games on the normal difficulty. also every single person that i know who circlejerks dark souls gets completely destroyed by me and a few other people in every online game we play together, so it's not like being good at the souls series somehow makes you good at video games
>>
>Gran Turismo 5
>Can't die
>Can just replay races whenever I want
>Can drive anything I want
>Don't even have to pay for gas

I am okay with being trapped there forever. I imagine it's much like heaven.
>>
Ingress.

Since the plot is that every player is just themselves, living their normal lives, only participating in a secret underground struggle every time they play... I can literally just stop playing Ingress and bam, nothing in my life has changed.

Or keep playing, and still very little will have changed, apart from the fact that being near portals will be creating clones of me for the Shapers to play with. Which is not important to me at all, let my clones deal with it. If anything it means I'm double safe because I've got backups. I'm good.
>>
>>25000042
>Can't die

doesn't apply to this thread then.

I thought that was obvious.

but for the sake of the argument if you lose a race then u ded
>>
>>24993187
Last light is so much fuckin easier than 2033 though
>>
>>24999984
>>25000041
Where is

>>25000000

Let's see where this leads us
>>
File: papa sad dad.jpg (48 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
papa sad dad.jpg
48 KB, 610x343
>>24987959
Oh fuck me
>>
>>24999984
You're fucked. I've only beaten it once. It would be shit to stay there too.
>>
>MH4U

I don't even want to come back.
>>
>>24999982
>>25000041
I think almost 10 years of monster hunter has helped with pattern recognition and all that desu
>>
>>25000359
FC senpai? I need some people to play 4u with
>>
> Darkest Dungeon

Ok, I'm pretty sure the main character in that just sits back and hires adventurers to do his dirty work. That being said, it might be pretty difficult to actually finish the game. I haven't got that far yet. Also it's in early access.
>>
>>25000408
I don't remember. I don't play much anymore, but if you post some rooms in /mhg/ I might join.
>>
>>25000219
well yeah but i already beat it.

library was hektik as fuk tho
>>
File: h.png (8 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
h.png
8 KB, 215x255
>>24988261
Hotline Miami 2
We're fucked together pham.
>>
>Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
Let me be Hector senpai and I'll fuck shit up.
>>
>>25000535
I've never been on any of the mh forums desu
>>
>>25000735
Well, it's not like /vg/ is very far. You can join everyone in shitposting... Or just play some MH.
>>
File: 1449615083965.jpg (5 KB, 235x123) Image search: [Google]
1449615083965.jpg
5 KB, 235x123
>>24987959
Shower with your dad simulator

this really is not good at all
>>
File: 1449380800170.jpg (120 KB, 636x888) Image search: [Google]
1449380800170.jpg
120 KB, 636x888
>>24987959
In a Touhou game playing as Reimu.
Extra Stage.
Now that what I call being doomed and I will certainly never come back alive.
>>
File: 1443483664212.gif (245 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1443483664212.gif
245 KB, 500x281
I last played Helldivers, and, while I don't think there's an endgame, I am almost certainly fucked.
>>
Shadow of the colossus.

I'd go right back across the bridge on the first day. I'm not getting fucked over for that sleepy bitch
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_050315_051320.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_050315_051320.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
I'd be a 5/13 Mythic Draenei Warrior, practically immortal. I'd just leave my guild and kick it back in the new Shadowmoon Valley, watch the stars and the moons all day everyday. Pretty comfy desu senpai
>>
Stuck in CS:GO

I'll just fucking save every round, not safe with all these R8s
>>
Elite: Dangerous

looks like I'm stuck here forever. Overall not too bad...
>>
>Fallout 4

I do not wish to escape, I wish to live forever in Sanctuary with my beautiful beautiful qt french android lover.

>tfw curie is the one true waifu
>>
>>24997424
If I don't get all the ass, I'm doing it wrong.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.