[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my mom died last week I never thought 5 years as a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1446902157951.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446902157951.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>my mom died last week

I never thought 5 years as a NEET would make me so empty. But I feel nothing....

I guess I will miss her bringing me food to my room and sometimes forcing me to go to malls and shit for shopping...
>>
>>24989852
That's fucked, sorry about your mom. I'm sure the pain will reach you eventually though.
>>
>>24989852
How does it feel knowing she died thinking you were a failure. Making excuses for yourself like social anxiety, autism, wagekuk, depression so you can masturbate and play vidya all day while people the same age as you are becoming productive members of society. She thought you were a failure. However she kept you for 5 years. You should feel fucking ashamed for having her bring you food and forcing you to leave your pile of filth. I bet she cleaned your bathroom and room too.

Now go make something of yourself. Don't be a failure.
>>
just dont kill a man because of it like in the stranger
>>
>>24989852
I'm sorry for your loss, OP.
>>
>>24989852
sorry for your loss anon, go out there and make her happy
>>
Rip mom anon.
>>
>>24989956
Shit advice

Just kill yourself op
>>
>>24989852
Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>24989956
fuck off normie

this post is original
>>
>>24989852
Sorry for your loss, anon-kun.
>>
>>24989852

Did you get lots of inheritance cash?

>tfw parents still haven't died yet
>>
OP your dad is going to blame it on you and kick you out. I hope you know this.
>>
>>24989852
maybe turn your life around to make her proud of you or some shit.
then in 10 years time when you rollin' in dolla and poon you can shed a tear knowing its what yo mama would have wanted?
>>
>>24990546
they've been trying for years and my dad is old
>>
File: AirConditioner.jpg (195 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AirConditioner.jpg
195 KB, 640x480
>>24989852
>tfw you realize mom won't be around forever
I specifically requested a day where I don't feel like killing myself pls.
>>
>>24990557
>maybe turn your life around to make her proud of you or some shit.

yeah never gonna happen

i'll probably just end up killing myself .....eventually
>>
>>24990145
>go out there and make her happy
but shes dead normie faggot
>>
>>24990611
this. I would rather die first than to see my parents dead.
>>
>>24989956
>How does it feel knowing she died thinking you were a failure
>You should feel fucking ashamed for having her bring you food and forcing you to leave your pile of filth

this lmao congrats op you fucking fag

good luck living with that
>>
My deepest condolences for your loss OP. I hope that you find strength to endure these hard times.
>>
File: 1429896504644.jpg (47 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1429896504644.jpg
47 KB, 684x576
>>24989852
I know your pain anon, I lost my mother two years ago.

It will get easier, just hang in there.
It will never go away, but she will always be there looking down on you.

Maybe you should live your life the best you can in her memory, she'd want that.

Good luck Anon, it's hard but you will get through it.
>>
sorry to hear that anon
it time to move on now you can be a neet forever get a job and achive your dreams
>>
>>24991012
*cant be a neet forever
>>
>>24989934
>>24989956
>normies trying to fit in
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>24991298
>retards rationalise being a robot

No one wants to be a depressed no gf autistic loser, stop trying to bring people into your sad little bubble faggot, atleast they are fucking trying to help to get off this circlejerking retarded bored of a constant cycle of self-loathing and retardation.
>>
File: 1447968869060.jpg (25 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1447968869060.jpg
25 KB, 341x339
>>24991379
>be normie
>too deluded to make rational arguments
>>
File: 1426391885713.gif (895 KB, 232x137) Image search: [Google]
1426391885713.gif
895 KB, 232x137
>>24991475
>be robot
>too deluded in his own apathetic circlejerk to realise you can literally be the ugliest person in the world and be a normie
>LITERALLY retards are more normies than you sorry excuses for men

DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOU PATHETIC FAGGOTS
>>
>>24991507
>DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOU PATHETIC FAGGOTS
He believes in free will.

*Taylor swift looking disappointed at you*
>>
>they havent experienced a parents death yet
>2015

Its twenty fucking fifteen. How can you call yourself a robot?
>>
>>24989852

>parents getting pretty old and def. not healthier (nearing 70's)
>contact is really poor though my mom loves me damn much, dad so-so
>feel bad and guilty about it but things have long gone beyond my control, tried to fix it a bunch of times and came to the conclusion that it's stuck where it is and that it's completely impossible

Just trying my best not to be a burden and letting them live the short amount of time they have left, I know the same sense of emptiness all too well. Most likely will end up feeling the same way. On the bright side, I can just become more selfdestructive because at that point I no longer have anything to leave behind.

At this point I'm only staying alive because for whatever reason they still care about me and I owe them that much.
>>
>>24991507
literally illiterate littering the thread here
>>
Pitying your situation in a major way.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew that the last thing my mom saw me doing with my life was absolutely wasting it.

>>24990557
This. Do it for yourself and for her.

I bet her happiest dreams and fantasies had to do with her son to showing that sort of initiative, or any initiative for that matter.

Immortalize the loving memory of your mother by getting your life together.
>>
>>24989852
>Being a NEET
>My mom died

Fuck you faggot, you deserved it. Do something with your life you scum feeding off of the welfare system.
>>
File: mother.jpg (25 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
mother.jpg
25 KB, 360x480
I hope that you will find some meaning in this picture.
>>
>>24992117
a mother will only be a good parent if she is put into her place, sexual liberation eventually destroys this idea.
>>
>>24989852
Sorry for your loss, anon. My mom died last month and my father around 3-4 years ago so I'm kind of in the same boat. Being an orphan is surprisingly lonelier than I thought it would be.

We're here for you.
>>
>>24989956
Go back to facekike normiefaggot
>>
>>24991012
a female therapist told me that i could still be on full ssi and still have a job for a little bit more money. i just sat in shock at her then she tells me her job is to work herself out of a job.

>me mom hired her because 'waaaahhh all he does is stay in his room!'
>>
>>24990489
>>24989852

Typical lack of empathy from whites.
>>
The beauty of mother and father has died.

>The Father early in the morning awakes with the mother.
>The mother rushes to make breakfast for both the Father and herself
>The Father is thankful and is quick to express his love and leaves the house once he is dressed.
>He loves and works for he knows that the only that his children may live a life of greatness is if he defends the fatherland with the other hardworking men that he works under or who he commands so that they both may meet the goal of wellness and safety to their family by not only their personal gains, but to as well the community of their land they try to reform.
>The mother with loyalty makes sure while the father is gone, she stays home for it is her duty to keep the administration in care while the father is gone. She makes sure the kids are well and must make sure the house is not in destitute, for without her, a house may never be in true function.
>The Father after hard work, may be tired and may even as well have at bitter heart once he enters the door to home. However, the love of his wife reminds him that the well-being of his family cannot be stumped so he sits and eats with his family in pride his hard work and for his children who will act his successors.

Something like this may be an extremely foreign concept in the next 50 years.
>>
>>24989956
get a load of this turbo normie
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.