[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone be interested in reading quotations from the FBI's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: lanza_bedroom.jpg (29 KB, 468x335) Image search: [Google]
lanza_bedroom.jpg
29 KB, 468x335
Would anyone be interested in reading quotations from the FBI's official report on Adam Lanza?

It includes interviews with ex-classmates, people from the local community and so on.

I will post in this thread. Please bump if this interests you.
>>
>>24985710
Who was that again
>>
On Lanza's school experience

>"Around Adam's 6th grade he was diagnosed with Asperger's and a great deal of school and societal stresses started to present and was the reason why he moved to St. Mary's Catholic School. [...] Adam was bullied, but not excessively, for his social awkwardness and his physical gate [sic], both results of his disease"
p.01095

On Lanza's thoughts about his "disease"

>"Adam never completely accepted that he had a disease and therefore never took any of his medication he was prescribed [...] Adam was in complete denial of his disease from diagnosis and was not on disability because of this denial"
p.01096
>>
>>24985710
interested
>>
>>24985710
post fag
>>
>>24985710
hmm

literally who?
>>
Fuck it, why not.

Anyone ever still wish the Columbine basement tapes were made public?
>>
File: lanza.jpg (33 KB, 634x431) Image search: [Google]
lanza.jpg
33 KB, 634x431
>>24985726
Adam Lanza was a 20-year-old from Connecticut who killed 26 individuals inside Sandy Hook school on December 14th 2012.
>>
>>24985786
Yeah, eventually they probably will be, when it becomes more historic.
>>
>>24985790
That was all the way in 2012? The fuck? You sure that wasn't last year?
>>
>>24985796
I want to believe that, but it could also end up being mostly forgotten.
>>
>>24985818
nigga you high
>>
>>24985786
eh, i'm pretty sure /b/ posted them in the past but that was 4chan glory days. no one's even good at underground shit on this site anymore
>>
>>24985730
Hurry it up faggot, I haven't got all day
>>
On his hobbies

>"Adam's hobbies included building computers, online gaming, and writing, poetry, hiking and shooting"
p.01096

On Lanza's reclusiveness

>"He left school in either 9th or 10th grade, and essentially became a "recluse", shutting himself in his bedroom, playing video games all day."
p.01096

On Lanza's social life

>"Adam had no friends, no associates, no girlfriend, but is very "computer savvy", and spends most of his time on his computer. At some point Adam worked briefly at a computer repair shop in Newtown, but never held any other job"
p.01096
>>
Post more please op, I'm interested even if others aren't
>>
Meds of AS? Wat
>>
>>24985843
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>24985876
>writing, poetry
dis nigga gay LMAO
>>
>>24985843
Transcripts have been publicly released, but the actual tapes are tightly locked down at the county courthouse. The full tapes never got leaked to anyone.
>>
>>24985876
>poetry
Was any of this ever released?
>>
>>24985906
this
what meds?
>>
On the computer games he played

>"Although Adam spent the majority of his time playing video games, they were non-violent games. His favorite was Super Mario Brothers"
p.01100

On Lanza's social skills

>"[one ex-classmate] described Adam Lanza as one not willing to talk much. Adam didn't have much contact with other students and it was very hard to communicate with him. Adam did not have good social skills and would often become withdrawn in a social environment."
p.01123
>>
>>24985710
bumpity bump boo boo
>>
On Lanza's hygene

>despite the seclusion, Adam maintained a fairly standard hygiene routine. He showered regularly and brushed his teeth twice a day. he dressed in clean clothes and New Balance sneakers.
>>
>>24986047
autism shoes confirmed
>>
>>24986047
>New Balance sneakers
AUTISM SHOES
U
T
I
S
M

S
H
O
E
S
>>
>>24986057
There's no citation on that post faggot
>>
Apologies for the delay. I'm having to type everything out.

On Lanza's "episodes" in school

>"Adam would become withdrawn but did not show any signs of violence during these episodes. Adam was more likely to be victimized than to act in violence against another person. Adam Lanza would have a Teacher's Aid with him during the school day. Adam was "inclusive" in the classroom and would be removed to a special classroom for specialized training"
p.01124

On Adam's social life (2)

>"Adam was anti-social but had gone out with some friends in the past and would do DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) at a house or possible [sic] arcade or entertainment center in the Newtown area"
p.01129
>>
>>24986068
I wish it was true, I really do
>>
>>24986047
>he dressed in clean clothes and New Balance sneakers.
i want to believe
>>
>>24986047
This has to be fake right?
>>
>>24985876
>and shooting
Kek
>>
>>24986100
dude had a literal tard wrangler
>>
>>24985790
>"allegedly"
>>
On Lanza's attitude towards school

>"Adam was always very mature and he did not like school because he thought all of the other kids were very immature. Nancy Lanza was extremely private about her son, Adam, and did not like to talk with family about Adam's "issues"."
p.01143

On Adam's internet presence

>"Adam spent a lot of time on his computer but [name] did not think he was a "gamer". Adam had no real friends. Adam did not communicate via [...] facebook"
p.01143
>>
On Lanza's reaction to Hurricane Sandy

>"[his mother told a relative that Adam] had gotten "weirded out" by Hurricane Sandy which hit the Northeast coast in late October 2012, and that she had to stay in her house with Adam for several days without electricity because Adam refused to leave and go to a hotel, and she would not leave him alone."
p.01144

On Lanza's social history

>"[an ex-classmate] has never known Adam to have a girlfriend or any friends at all."
p.01145

On Lanza's disposition

>"Adam didn't care about birthdays or holidays and thought they were stupid. [name] recalled that Nancy Lanza had to get rid of a cat because Adam was freaked out by it and couldn't handle it."
>>
>>24986282
Reading all of these it's clear he was a true robot.
Has there ever been any explanation to the shootings? He honestly sounds harmless from reading all of these. With other mass shooters/killers, something always seems off.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 429x429
>>24986282
>or any friends at all
Fuck
>>
>>24986100
There's a youtube vid of him at the arcade playing DDR. Can't be bothered to look for it however.
>>
>>24986323
His mom was going to make him join society. Than: reeeeeeew!

Seriously
>>
>>24985710
OP, whats your source? can you upload the whole file?
>>
>>24985730
Which disease?
>>
>>24986282
>[name] recalled that Nancy Lanza had to get rid of a cat because Adam was freaked out by it and couldn't handle it.
what a fag
>>
>>24986355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA
Here is the video for anyone curious.
>>24986358
Is that seriously it?
I remember reading a few weeks back, some anon posting screenshots of his account on some forum. It seemed like he wanted to do it because he wanted gun control or something like that.
>>24986379
Asperger's
>>
>>24986379
Nigga it's right there

>"Around Adam's 6th grade he was diagnosed with Asperger's

Fairly certain he had autism as well
>>
>>24985710
im adam lanzar ;3
>>
>>24986446
Aspergers is a form of autism
>>
On Adam's isolation

>"Nancy Lanza told [her] that her son, Adam Lanza, had not left his room in three months, and that despite the fact that Nancy and Adam lived in the same house, Nancy had only been able to communicate with Adam via e-mail."
p.01146

On Lanza's attitude towards board games

>"[name] stated Adam took the board games very seriously and no one could joke around or ignore the rules of the board game when Adam was playing"
p.01150

On Lanza's attitude towards the environment

>"[name] recalled Adam was very concerned with the environment and Adam would walk around the island [...] picking up trash."
p.01151
>>
>>24986367
Here's the source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/194121875/Sandy-Hook-Shooting-CSP-FBI-interview-documents

I can't copy and paste anything, and it's heavily redacted meaning I'm looking for complete sentences which seem interesting.
>>
>>24986527
He honestly sounds like a pretty good guy. Asperger's and all, I would have hung out with him if he wanted to.
I feel awful that he couldn't even leave the house and do the one activity he enjoyed, play DDR, without being filmed and laughed at.
>despite the fact that Nancy and Adam lived in the same house, Nancy had only been able to communicate with Adam via e-mail
Made me laugh a little. She was an awful mother.
>>
>>24986446
I didn't know they medicated for autism. I looked up on google and they prescribe antipsychotics for it. No wonder he didn't want them.
>>
>>24986527
>despite the fact that Nancy and Adam lived in the same house, Nancy had only been able to communicate with Adam via e-mail.
The fuck is this?
>>
On Lanza's view of crowds

>"Nancy had indicated Adam did not want to go to events with crowds of people. [...] Nancy told people that Adam did not like crowds"
p.01151
>>
You can read some of his old forum posts as well

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/exclusive-lanza-twisted-call-radio-station-article-1.1580984
>>
File: 1424367740317.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1424367740317.png
163 KB, 780x818
>>24986435
Holy shit, so much autism
>>
Honestly he just sounds like a real sperglord (although an extreme one).
I have a few friends who are like this. Very reclusive, can't talk openly like normal, doesn't recognize body language, etc.

Something must've set him off, though.
I'd bet on the mother, she seems cruel.
>>
OP here. That's pretty much all the interesting stuff from the FBI document. I will now post thing written by Adam Lanza under the username "Smiggles" on an online forum.

On rebelling against society

>"I castrated myself when I was 15 to rebel against society"
1/31/2011

On whether or not someone should ask another person if it's okay to kiss them

>"For anyone to give a meaningful answer to the fundamental question which I think you're asking ("Do you consider it generally desirable for someone to ask before kissing?") from which someone could potentially learn and modify their behavior accordingly, it would need to have an unimaginable number of variables and qualifiers. However, even if answers could be given for the impossibly detailed question, they would end up becoming meaningless because they would be so specific to the situation. That's why for the fundamental question to be reasonably asked, it understandably needs to include a particular scenario. In this case, it is a traditional end-of-date scenario between a potential romantic couple. That brings with it innumerable preconceived assumptions about the hypothetical relationship between the two people. We can only answer according to our interpretations of the context of the contrived relationship itself, eliminating the value of any of our answers. Basically, because of all of this, we can't accurately answer the question which you're really wanting to ask. I can't honestly answer with "Maybe". No matter how it is asked, I don't think that the fundamental question itself can ever be reasonably answered at all. Although it's possible that I'm genuinely not intelligent enough to figure out how I could provide an appropriate answer to the question"
2/1/2011
>>
>>24986579
Dude seems awful. There is a reason no one likes these kind of kids. He sounds like a spoiled asshole mommy's boy.
>>
File: 1422782532919.jpg (35 KB, 377x527) Image search: [Google]
1422782532919.jpg
35 KB, 377x527
>>24985710
Post some of the shit about Mercer, it's hilarious how many things triggered that faggot.
>>
On sexual liberation

>"You believe that a degenerate capitalistic system results in a commodification of sexuality. This enables the creation of a cultural notion that premarital sexuality is acceptable. This results in sexuality becoming widespread. This has three primary consequences: The first is that there are some males who believe that the existence of this attitude of sexuality is a justification of date rape, which causes instances of it to increase. The second is that the existence of this attitude destroys the significance of marriages. Fewer people get married, and of the people who do get married, more divorce. The third is that the prevalence of sexuality results in more abortions, and more unwanted children, than would otherwise result. You believe that it would be desirable to outlaw premarital sex to cause a gradual cultural shift away from all of this. And I would like you to briefly elaborate on something so that I can better understand your position. What is it about marriage that appeals to you, and why do you oppose the prevalence of divorces?"
4/15/2011

On his affection for winter and halloween

>"I don't like holidays, but I would say Halloween. It marks the beginning of my favorite time of the year, November-December, when the sunlight always seems to be its dimmest. Because of the snow, January and February always seem to be intolerably bright. I hate the sun so much. In any event, it's neat that Halloween is the only widely-observed holiday which sort of has the potential to be tied to despair."
8/20/2011
>>
>>24986695
Yeah, these are the forum posts I was thinking of.
If I recall correctly, he was actually super liberal and wanted to do something to better the world, in his eyes. So he killed a bunch of kids in the hopes of getting gun control enacted. He talked a lot about supporting gun control under that name Smiggles.
Any idea what forum it is?

Did he actually castrate himself? That sounds like something we would have heard about. Wonder how he did it.
>>
>>24986743
>>24986695
He talked like a fag and his shit was all retarded
>>
He sounds like a lot of the egomaniac half-tard manboys who post here.
>>
>>24986695
>>"For anyone to give a meaningful answer to the fundamental question which I think you're asking ("Do you consider it generally desirable for someone to ask before kissing?") from which someone could potentially learn and modify their behavior accordingly, it would need to have an unimaginable number of variables and qualifiers. However, even if answers could be given for the impossibly detailed question, they would end up becoming meaningless because they would be so specific to the situation. That's why for the fundamental question to be reasonably asked, it understandably needs to include a particular scenario. In this case, it is a traditional end-of-date scenario between a potential romantic couple. That brings with it innumerable preconceived assumptions about the hypothetical relationship between the two people. We can only answer according to our interpretations of the context of the contrived relationship itself, eliminating the value of any of our answers. Basically, because of all of this, we can't accurately answer the question which you're really wanting to ask. I can't honestly answer with "Maybe". No matter how it is asked, I don't think that the fundamental question itself can ever be reasonably answered at all. Although it's possible that I'm genuinely not intelligent enough to figure out how I could provide an appropriate answer to the question"

mega kek
>>
>>24986731
Reading these forum posts, yeah, he does seem like a pseudointellectual annoying fuck, but outside of that he honestly seems okay. Like a massive sperglord, but okay.
Don't see how he is spoiled though, and his mom was definitely a cunt and ashamed of him, hence refusing to ever talk about his condition, pressure him to get a job or take medication to change his life positively. She just didn't care.
>>
>>24986640
"The only thing that seemed odd was his voice, which was kind of robotic"
>ayyy
>>
>>24986695
>>24986743
>>24986777
It's weird. With people like the Rodge, you can tell they're angry at the world and something seems off. Lanza seems kinda autistic from what he posted, but he doesn't come off as somebody who would hurt others, any more than your average robot.
>>
On being asexual

>"Are you underweight? I used to think that I was asexual, but the primary reason why I thought that was because my BMI was 14."
9/6/2011

On his attitude towards guns

>"Guns? I've got all the guns I need.
>*Flexes 9" biceps*
9/12/2011

On marriage

>"Marriage is a mutually destructive cultural delusion."
11/1/2011
>>
>>24986784
Because, for the most part, normal kids without affluent parents, don't have the time or luxery of indulging in this level of masturbatory solipsism.
>>
>>24986840
I believe that lanza was more calculating.

After he castrated himself, it caused hormonal imbalances (thus his odd features and constitution...6' and 112 lbs). This, coupled with high intelligence, led to extremist thought.
>>
>>24986853
Yeah I suppose you're right.
Still can relate to him on some level, more than people like Ted Bundy and Jeffry Dahmer though.
>>24986882
Did he actually castrate himself? Is there any evidence?
>>
>>24986777
Jesus, why do these mentally fucked up people try so hard to sound intelligent?
>>
>>24986919
At least Mad Thad had the decency to speak in dank memes
>>
On life and suffering

>""Self" is a delusion and life cannot be anything other than suffering."
11/1/2011

On language and aesthetics

>"I hate every facet of language, along with the entire concept of aesthetics."
12/11/2011

On a particular video game he had bought with anticipation (game unknown)

>"Don't bother. I barely play any video games, let alone any modern ones, but I bought it because it was being universally described as the most immersive virtual world to have ever existed. In actuality, every aspect of the game is designed solely around the facilitation of its mindless combat system. I was so disappointed that I got 6000 words into typing a review lambasting everything about it until I realized that my disappointment was my fault for being so foolish as to allow myself to be excited, especially over something that I should have known would be awful."
12/14/2011
>>
>>24986930
>it was being universally described as the most immersive virtual world to have ever existed.
Skryim?
>>
On female body hair

>"How many American women in this decade never remove their body hair? I can't find practically anything on it, and the implication seems to be that it's around 1%."
12/23/2011

On his attitude towards technology

>"I entirely recognize that value is a delusion. I'm not condemning them: I genuinely want to understand why they love technology. I can't at all relate to why they desire even more civilization than the amount that's already been imposed onto them."
12/29/2011

On his hatred towards those who love life

>"I hate how life-apologists say (or rather, the very few of them who do anything other than mock you), "Life isn't all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?" They always use that example. Even if I didn't recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows' bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they're periodically raped so that they're incessantly pregnant, after which their calves are seized from them, destined to live the life of veal, with their only relief being an early death. From there, I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone."
2/26/2012
>>
>>24986984
The date checks out, so does mindless combat system.
>>
>>24986435
those sick moves
oy vey
>>
File: 1321922456348.jpg (14 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
1321922456348.jpg
14 KB, 300x399
>>24987008
What a faggot, what'd ice cream ever do to him.
>>
>>24986882
>After he castrated himself,
I don't think he meant literally.
>>
>>24987008
shindoL flashbacks
>>
>>24986930
>I hate every facet of language

Those 70 unnecessary and redundant adjectives in >>24986695

hmm....
>>
>>24986182
This is a pretty funny comment
(Can't post kek thanks to the robot)
>>
Just as well he never posted on 4chan. He'd be called a faggot every time he posted his short novel replies and rightly so.
>>
OP here. That's all the interesting things I found in his post history and the FBI report. I can't think of anything else that might be interesting. I hope this thread was interesting for you.
>>
>>24987324
He would've ended up shooting up an /r9k/ meetup instead
>>
>>24987341
It was very interesting, thank you OP.
>>
File: 1449960388992.png (132 KB, 529x470) Image search: [Google]
1449960388992.png
132 KB, 529x470
I wish I was a girl so that he'd sleep with me and then tell me how the experience disgusted him and how worthless bodily pleasure and human emotions are.
>>
>>24987341
Yea it was, wow, s-sound a lot like me tbqh.

Wew lads
>>
>>24986179
I don't think he was retarded man. If I was him I'd be pissed off my parents diagnosed me as disabled because it would ruin my whole life.
>>
>>24986282
This all sounds like me, and animals have always kinda freaked me out.
>>
>>24986784
Aren't his parents divorced?
Seems like they didn't care enough about their kids to stay together and help each other.
Divorce is expensive which means both parents now have to work and here he is all alone.
>>
>>24986323
If you have to ask you will never understand
Its about being born into this normie world that hates you
>>
>>24986731
>he mused as his mother sat before him a fresh tray of tendies, of the chicken variety
>>
>>24987674
From what I read his mother was colossal bitch and his dad did try to help but his mother would get the courts to stop him doing anything.

She ended up getting killed, serves her right.
>>
>>24987008
>life-apologists

That's an amazing bit of terminology, and that context suggests he'd been using that mental categorization for a while at least, if not calling people "life-apologists" regularly.
>>
>>24988433
The two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
dam this guy sounds pretty smart, like he would be interesting to talk to

I guess he wouldn't enjoy having a conversation though
>>
>>24987674
>>24987452

yes it seems like he was rejected a lot. sounds like /r9k/ to me :)
>>
>>24985786
westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043
>>
File: 1448491537254.jpg (4 KB, 202x192) Image search: [Google]
1448491537254.jpg
4 KB, 202x192
>>24985796
The Colorado police destroyed the tapes not too long ago so we'll never see them
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.