[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skinnyfat/ here? >26 >dont exercise >eat like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Who /skinnyfat/ here?

>26
>dont exercise
>eat like a college kid
>fap everyday
>play vidya everyday

I feel like absolute worthless trash
>>
>>24976964
>do all those things

Hmmm I dont know why you feel like shit OP
>>
>>24976964
>I feel like absolute worthless trash

Why not start lifting? It's a pretty good hobby for NEETs.
>>
>>24976964
>5'9"
>lost down to about 140 earlier in the year but weight's recently crept past 150 recently

It's awful and I feel like shit but it's a real struggle to keep the weight off. Being skinnyfat is worse than being full on fat I think, because it's like you're always hiding a secret from everybody. They see you with clothes and assume you have a normal, nice body, so you can't even take your shirt off around them so they don't see how disgusting you look. At least if you're just plain fat, everyone knows so there's nothing to hide.
>>
>25
>still in college
>skinnyfat slowely turning into just fat
>tell myself every day that i will do some lifting again tomorrow
>never do
>>
>>24978132
Just do it. Just fucking start lifting before it's too late to go back.
>>
>17
>always been skinnyfat
>179cm for 52 kg (5'10 for 114lbs)
>suddenly pissed of being such trash
>start lifting
>take 8kgs in a month
>get stretchmarks
>22 now lifting on and off
>179 cm for 72 kgs / 5'10 for 158 lbs /fit/ now
>people saying i look good in my shirts

You should try it, it's not even hard
>>
>>24977578
you shouldn't be skinnyfat at ~150 5'9"
>>
Me
Tryna fix my game up though, gonna start gym next month (lol NYRfag) though I've been doing chin ups and shit for a while now
>>
>>24978578
Why shouldn't I be? I don't exercise. I eat and sit in front of the computer. All my weight is fat.
>>
what is the definition of skinnyfat? I never understood what it meant

>>24978574
>17

enjoy ur ban cuz
>>
>>24978604
> that reading comprehension and attention span.

What part of america are you from friend?
>>
I'm 25, 5`8", and about 60 kgs. Very skinny.. except my stomach is like a fucking bowling ball and my chest has a small pair or tits. I'm a mutant. People jokingly ask me every day when the baby is due.
>>
>>24978604
>asks stupid question
>doesn't read the post he responds to

Murrica
>>
>>24978636
>>24978662

tell me what it means and I'll email the mod and tell him not to ban him
>>
File: 1449593698349.jpg (12 KB, 286x509) Image search: [Google]
1449593698349.jpg
12 KB, 286x509
>>24978655
fuck i went something like this when i stopped taking drugs and smoking after health problems, except that i am 26, about 5'7 and 68 kg. I was rail thin but now i have titties, big gut and lots of booty, my hips are pretty wide too. I should have become a girl when there was still time.
>>
If I'm 5'9 and chubby 165lbs what do I need to cut down to to be skinnyfat?
>>
File: 1413923951475.jpg (16 KB, 476x341) Image search: [Google]
1413923951475.jpg
16 KB, 476x341
5'11" 200lb but its nowhere to be seen
>>
File: fuck my shit up.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
fuck my shit up.png
183 KB, 370x359
>22
>Skinny, weak piece of shit
>Never exercised in my life
>Start exercising 7 months ago
>Simple stuff like curls with dumbbells, pushups, etc.
>Improve my level of fitness
>Gain 10 pounds
>Feel better
>Still look like a disgusting skinnyfat piece of shit

On the bright side it's not like anybody's actually going to see my body.
>>
>>24977094
You're not a NEET if you're training.
>>
>>24978797
If you want to go from chubby to skinny fat, just eat less. If you actually want to get in shape, that's a different story.
>>
>>24978867
But i spend all my time in front of my computer and have no friends
I lift 1 hour every 2 days
I am a NEET
>>
>>24978878
Yeah just skinny fat.

What weight would I need to be to be skinny fat?
>>
>>24978906
Probably around 10 to 20 pounds. Why do you want to just be skinny fat though, instead of getting fit?
>>
>>24978949
I mean you would need to lose 10 to 20 pounds to be skinny fat. Sorry, it's late and I read your question wrong.
>>
i used to be skinnyfat
>beer all day err day
>never exercise
now i only drink in moderation and go to the gym. gut was gone in like 2 weeks. feels good mang.
>>
>>24978906
Dude skinnyfat is the WORST
Being skinny with saggy little tits and a big belly is way more disgusting than being chubby
Please just start lifting, eating high prot low carbs and run every 2 days
Start running 10min, then 20, 30 etc till 45min
Protip : buy very good shoes, (like 130 dollar shoes)
Just start man, being healthy physically makes you healthy mentally
>>
>>24978897
You clearly don't know what it stands for.
NEET. Not in Education, Employment or Training.
>>
>>24979025
I don't know if you're baiting or being autistic, but I'm "training" in this case refers to stuff like professional or career training like an apprenticeship, not just working out on your own.
>>
>>24979025
b-but i'm a robot just like you guys r-right ?
>>
The worst part is my moobs. It's not full on gyno or anything, but my chest is softer and sticks out more than I'd like. I can suck in my belly but I can't hide my moobs. How do u get rid of them?
>>
>>24979025
Vocational training, you fucking sperglord.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.