[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I get a gf, robots? I legitimately do not understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: f0b.jpg (89 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
f0b.jpg
89 KB, 675x559
Why can't I get a gf, robots?

I legitimately do not understand it. I'm not bad looking (6'2, ladies), I've improved my personal hygiene levels, I can largely contain my spaghetti when talking to qts, and I'm not actually that shit of a guy, it's just that no girl ever seems to be interested in me after I talk to them for a bit. It's not like I do anything too autistic or beta, they just seem to move on. What do?
>>
File: 1449190165736.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1449190165736.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
I think Im in the same boat family.
I have no problem actually conversing with girls, but I am nothing when it comes to "flirting", and a complete coward to boot.

Basically I am a complete coward, and I will regret it so much in my later years and recognizing this causes me so much strange feelings but I just dont fully recognize it yet.

Shits not healthy.

I think what you gotta do is make a leap of faith and just ask a girl to fuck as smoothly as you possibly can. Hopefully you either get rejected completely or succeed, because atleast you know where you stand either way.

For me I just continually blame myself
>>
>>24971547
The worst part is, I know it's possible for me. I've had a girlfriend before, I'm not a virgin, and it only ended because she moved. It just seems that there is no one else that I can connect with in any meaningful way.

[Spoiler]I don't want sex, I just want to be loved
>>
File: 1443935214129.jpg (28 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1443935214129.jpg
28 KB, 175x175
>>24971742
oh

nevermind then
>>
>>24971392
you're just not "good" enough for them or your not aggressive enough

i have an irl friend in the same position as you that comes to me for grill advice and i cant bring myself to tell him the truth about female hypergamy

go after older women and you'll have more success but you wont like what you find
>>
>>24971392
>no girl ever seems to be interested in me after I talk to them for a bit

It's because you don't have exciting (to them) hobbies.

Women run on drama. It's their life force. It's like fuel for an engine.

A nice, stable guy with a few benign interests doesn't create drama.
>>
>>24972150
Yeah, I can imagine that mtg and Warhammer don't really appeal to most grills. Crossing my fingers though
>>
File: 1450051792661.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1450051792661.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
>>24971742
I know that feeling, anon, we'll be happy someday i bet
>>
>>24971392
This my exact position rn. Whenever i talk to them it always fucks up. All i want is to be loved and to love someone. I know one day itll happen but, when that one day will come im not sure
>>
>>24972368
We could all just go gay for each other tbhq
>>
>>24972518
its easier. But i want a girlfriend first just to see how it is
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.