[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Secret [r9k] Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 30
File: theclub.jpg (627 KB, 2731x4096) Image search: [Google]
theclub.jpg
627 KB, 2731x4096
It was my dad who first told me about the club. I was 22 at the time, fresh out of college, and had just married my sweetheart of six years, Elsa. Elsa and I had met when I was just 16 and she was merely 14. Her gorgeous platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes radiated in the sunlight on the day we met. She was tall and thin every back with a model-like 5'10" slender frame. I fell in love with her the very first time I saw her. She and her family had just moved to our city and lived across the street from our house. I can still recollect how I stared at her from my upstairs bedroom window back then, watching her like a hawk, as she and her family scurried about across the street, carrying boxes, clothing, and other household items into their new residence. I met her personally three days later, as she was walking home from school, and I was jogging. We hit it off immediately, and were boyfriend-girlfriend almost from that very first day we first spoke to one another.

We weren't sexually intimate though until our honeymoon, some six years later, believe it or not. Elsa wanted to wait, so she always pointed out to me repeatedly when I became overheated as she put it and tried to do a little more than petting, kissing and a little harmless dry humping. I was so madly in love with her, and still am, I should add, that I always stopped when she told me to, fearful that if I didn't, she might break off with me, and I certainly did not wish to chance THAT possibly happening. Besides, I deeply respected her, and I knew one day we would marry and I would at last get into those sweet panties of hers that I sometimes managed to get a glimpse of when we were making out.
>>
File: my-wife.jpg (233 KB, 1600x1843) Image search: [Google]
my-wife.jpg
233 KB, 1600x1843
So, when the big day arrived and we were married at old St. Anna's church, nobody was more pleased and proud as I was that day! No one was hornier either, I felt sure! I couldn't wait for our honeymoon to begin, and we had two glorious weeks to look forward to in sunny Hawaii. But in all candor, the honeymoon turned out to be a disaster sex-wise. It wasn't Elsa's fault, I knew, but mine! The whole problem, you see, was my cock. I am not all that well endowed, I have to admit, and I just wasn't able to get Elsa off, so to speak, when we made love. We having sexual intercourse was not much of a thrill for my gorgeous blonde haired blue eyed bride, I soon found out.

Oh, I could manage to make her orgasm with my tongue, I quickly learned, but not even close with my small 6" dick. I don't recall now just how many times we fucked on our honeymoon, but I do remember that none of those fucks produced anything but boredom for my pretty and sexy young 20 year old new wife. To make matters worse, Elsa badly wanted children, and so did I, and we had talked about having at least three kids ever since we were both teenagers and just going steady. Elsa even had names picked out for them. Finally, knowing that my fucking her was so tedious and unrewarding for Elsa, by the second week of our Hawaiian honeymoon, I wasn't even trying to put my small cock inside her any longer. I just used my tongue on her plush blonde haired covered pussy, let her climax as much as she was able to with me servicing her that way, and let it go at that. Later on, I would sneak into the bathroom and jerk myself off. Like I said, it proved to be a disastrous honeymoon for us both.
>>
File: mywife.jpg (354 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
mywife.jpg
354 KB, 1000x1500
So, when my dad telephoned me about a week after Elsa and I had returned from our honeymoon, and told me he needed to talk with me, I wondered if just maybe it had something to do with my failure to please Elsa sexually. You see, my dad - well, both my parents actually - had always been very close to Elsa since she and I started going together as teenagers. Elsa and my folks spent a lot of time together, especially when I was gone away out of state to attend college for four years, and I knew Elsa's parents and mine were close also.

In addition, what made me think that perhaps dad wanted to discuss my shortcomings in the marital bed was because she and my parents had spent almost the entire day together the day before while I was at work. The day dad called was a Saturday, and I was off, so when dad called, I told him I'd be right over. Elsa was shopping at the mall, and I left a note for her informing her of where I would be, in case she returned before I did.

When I arrived at my parents house that Saturday morning, dad was waiting for me, sipping a cup of coffee, at their kitchen table. He invited me to have some coffee with him, then told me my mother was out back, working in her garden. I sat across from dad, and he began, almost reluctantly, to spill forth a story that had my head spinning. First off, it took him quite some time to get to the heart of it. My dad has never been known as a great spokesman, and in fact, like myself, has always been an introvert, and somewhat quiet, passive and subdued. My mom has always been the leader of the family, and I think anyone and everyone who knew us, was well aware of that fact. My dad was nervous, I could tell, so I just let him take his good old time, and waited it out patiently until he got to where he was going. It finally came.
>>
File: theclub4.jpg (410 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
theclub4.jpg
410 KB, 1365x2048
He began by telling me that my gorgeous blonde wife Elsa had indeed discussed sexual matters when she visited them the previous day, and more to the point, she had discussed in detail my failures to satisfy her in bed. I blushed somewhat when dad told me that, but he seemed not to notice, and went on. He informed me that he wasn't at all too surprised by Elsa's revelations concerning my inadequacies sexually because, as he quickly indicated to me, he too was the same way, and said he had been for some years now. I was a bit startled by that announcement, and wondered if he too, like me, had been resigned to a marital life of just eating pussy, but put THAT thought out of my mind almost at once due to the fact that he had obviously sired two children, first my lovely sister Emilie, some two years my senior, and then myself. Maybe HIS failures occurred after that, I pondered?

Dad then went on and told me that Elsa had complained to him and my mom yesterday that my dick was way too small to be anything of worth to her, and also that I didn't know how to use it anyway. Again, my face reddened, but dad just continued on. It was about at this point that my mom came in from the back yard, poured herself a cup of coffee, gave me an affectionate hug around the neck, and sat down at the table with me and dad. I felt rather embarrassed, having mom there, in light of the subject matter being discussed by dad, but didn't know how to ask that she leave, so I said nothing about her presence as dad continued to talk.

"We kind of figured you had a small dick, Alex," Dad said with a sigh. "Your mom and me of course haven't seen it in years, since you were a very small boy, but I can still recall how very little it was then. We knew, even back then, that you would probably never be able to please any woman with it. Right, lovey?" he looked at my mother. I was now really turning red!
>>
File: theclub5.jpg (210 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
theclub5.jpg
210 KB, 1280x853
"That's right, son, " she said softly. "I imagine it hasn't grown all that much either since then, has it? Doesn't sound like it from what your poor little wife told us yesterday, Alexander." She always calls me Alexander when talking about anything she terms as serious.
I wasn't sure what to say, so I said nothing and took another sip of my coffee.

"Let's see it, Alexander," Mom spoke out.

"What?!" I proclaimed. "Mom, you can't be serious?"

"Oh, but I am, son," she assured me. "C'mon, take it out. Stand up and let's see just what we're dealing with here."

I started protesting, but it did no good. I had never ever won an argument with my mother, and I wasn't going to win this one either. She threatened me with a "good sound spanking" if I didn't get up from my chair by the time she counted to three, and I knew she meant it, so I was up at the count of two, and standing before her like a schoolboy instead of her 22 year married son. I fumbled awkwardly with the zipper on the fly of my jeans, and finally got it down. Then, I extracted my small cock, which now, due to my embarrassing situation, was shriveled up more than usual. Mom pushed my hand away from my dick and took hold of it with her own hand. She peered very closely at it, and dad was looking at it now closely also.
>>
File: tightwhitepussy.jpg (34 KB, 369x491) Image search: [Google]
tightwhitepussy.jpg
34 KB, 369x491
"My God, it IS tiny," Mom stated, shaking her head in a negative manner, "That poor girl. Your cock is worthless, son," she added, "and I am sure no reproduction seed of value will ever come from it either." Again, she shook her head sideways. "It's even smaller than your dad's," she quipped, "isn't it, dear?" she looked over at my dad.

"It certainly appears so," Dad uttered, confirming Mom's statement. He too was shaking his head, as if ashamed at what he'd seen.

Mom gave my small dick a good squeeze, then told me to put it away. I did so quickly, re-zipped my fly, and sat back down at the table. "Well, Elsa didn't lie about that pathetic cock of yours, Alexander," Mom added. "It certainly looks like the club is about the only way to save your marriage to that wonderful poor girl, and get you two some babies in the process. Don't you agree, Donald?" she looked at my dad again.

"Yes, sure looks that way," Dad replied. "The club seems like the only way."

The CLUB, I pondered? WHAT club? What on earth were they referring to? I didn't have to wait long to find out. Both Mom and Dad began telling me, almost at once, about a special club, as they called it, about 20 miles out of town on old highway 17, that took care of women, mostly married women like Elsa, whose husbands were less endowed than average. Mom pointed out that all the men there were "very virile" and quite "well hung" she smiled. I was speechless! Was Mom, and Dad too, actually suggesting that MY sweet and wonderful wife, who I loved more than life itself, go to this... this CLUB, and get fucked by someone other than her husband, ME?! They were indeed! And they made no bones about it. Just when the shock of this had started to settle in my brain a little, they then gave me another stunner! Mom said all the men there were ASIAN guys! And dad tossed in, much to my amazement, that my own sister has been going there for a while now.
>>
File: tight-white-pussy.jpg (196 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
tight-white-pussy.jpg
196 KB, 933x1400
"Emilie goes there?" I asked with confusion. "My SISTER Emilie?"

"Yes, son," Mom told me. "You see, Alexander, just like you, I'm afraid her husband Will hasn't got much between his legs either. Such a shame too. He's such a nice young man. At any rate, when she told us about two months ago that she and Will were having sexual problems, and that she had been unable to get pregnant by him, we sat them both down, right here in this kitchen, in fact, and had a long talk with them. Emilie really loves Will, but she was bent on leaving him, Alexander, if she didn't get some sexual satisfaction soon, and a baby in her belly."

I was in shock again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! My own pretty sweet sister Emilie was apparently being fucked by other men, and ASIAN men at that! And, if that wasn't bizarre enough, my own brother-in-law was obviously in approval of it!

"You .. you mentioned a .. a baby?" I inquired, surprised I could even speak.

"Yes, son, " dad responded this time. "We've taken her to the club several times these past two months, but only once was she ovulating, so we don't yet if she caught or not. But she will be ovulating again this weekend, she says, so we'll take her back, just to be sure."
>>
File: theclub3.jpg (328 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
theclub3.jpg
328 KB, 2700x1800
"And .. and, Will?" I wanted to know, "he goes along with this? With Emilie trying to .. to have a .. Asian baby?!"

"Oh, yes," mom said grinning. "At first he was hurt, you know. And of course he felt humiliated. But he soon got over it. Quite nicely too, I should point out. Now Will can't wait for those nights that Emilie goes and gets herself Asian fucked. He, at first, couldn't bring himself to go with us, but that all changed once he realized how wonderfully Emilie was being taken care of at the club, and now he goes with us, and is usually right up against the glass watching, along with the other kekold husbands, isn't he, dear?" she asked my father for verification again. I then asked about what on earth "kekold" meant, and Dad explained it to me in full detail. He told me how he too was a kekold husband, and of course my brother-in-law Will was now one also. I just sat there in sheer shock as Dad went on and on.

"I know we've never been totally honest with you, Alex," Dad said weakly, "but the time for that is past. Your marriage is at stake here, son, and neither your mother or me want to see it severed, especially when it can be saved so easily. It isn't easy being as frank and candid as we are being with you now, Alex, but we felt we just had to if you and Elsa are going to survive this marriage."

"That's right. Alexander," my mother said. "You have only been married a few short weeks. Why, it would look terrible if you two split up, now wouldn't it? What would everyone think, for God's sake?"
>>
File: anzabb1ZH5C1tj9wbb_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
anzabb1ZH5C1tj9wbb_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x261
She had a solid point there. Besides, I loved Elsa with all my heart and soul. I definitely did not want to lose her, not ever! While Dad was telling me still more shocking news about the club, things like what takes place there, what is expected of the kekold husbands, their white sex starved wives, and a lot more, Dad excused himself and left the kitchen. He returned just as Mom hit me with another bombshell. It was about me and Emilie. She told me that Dad wasn't really our biological father. I almost fell off of my chair! She went on to explain that actually my grand-father, my Dad's father, now deceased, impregnated her both times years ago. HE was the REAL father of both myself and my sister, she informed me. I didn't know what to say! So much was happening, and all in such a short period of time! Mom went on to say that Dad's cock, small like mine, was almost useless, so he agreed early on in their marriage to let her get serviced by his father. My grand-dad, a pretty wild and good looking man, who had passed away some four years ago of cancer, had a fairly good sized cock, she said, and his seed was also quite potent, Mom explained.

" I don't mean to be so blunt, Alexander," Mom sort of apologized for her vivid and stunning recitation so far, "but I truly don't think anything but frankness will do in these matters." Then she elaborated even more, "Your grandfather Gregory had a really marvelous fuck tool," she said, her eyes seemingly locked into fond remembrance, "and he could fuck like a bull. I don't know why your father here turned out so wimpy, and with such a small cock too, but nature plays strange tricks, as we all know." She sighed after saying that. "Anyway, son, He was your real father, and a fine man he was too, as you well know." I nodded my head in agreement. Granddad Greg was really a pretty nice guy, as I so easily could recollect.
>>
File: FILE1570.jpg (599 KB, 2798x3727) Image search: [Google]
FILE1570.jpg
599 KB, 2798x3727
"Does Emilie know this? I asked.

"Oh, yes, of course, " mom informed me. "We broke the news to her when we talked with her and Will about the club two months ago. She accepted it, and in fact seemed happy about it. I can't blame her. What child wouldn't want a REAL man for their father rather than a wimp like your Dad. No offense, dear," she said to Dad, as she patted his hand with her own.

"None taken, honey," Dad replied. He smiled slightly, knowing full well, I suppose, that Mom was right.

"Your father became a kekold shortly after our marriage, Alexander," mom continued, "but we always hid it from you and your sister. Now, thank goodness, we won't have to do that anymore, and that will so nice and so refreshing, won't it, dear?" Again, she looked at Dad.

"Yes, I believe it will," he agreed, obviously knowing his place well by now!

"So, dear boy," Mom said to me, "your father is a kekold, your brother-in-law William is one, and very soon you shall be, too. That is, if you wish to stay married to Elsa, and I assume you do, yes?"

"Uh, .. yes, yes, of course I do, Mom, " I answered. "I love her with all my heart. I have since I was 16, you know that."
>>
File: FILE18023.jpg (419 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
FILE18023.jpg
419 KB, 1993x3000
"Yes, dear, I am sure you do," she smiled. "It won't be all that bad, really. And I guarantee you will notice the change in your pretty wife immediately. She will be far happier, more bubbly, and you will reap the benefits of course of her new outgoing and happy disposition."

"Well, ... that would be nice, I have to admit," I replied candidly. "Elsa has been like, well, like she's having a bad case of PMS ever since we left on our honeymoon trip."

Mom and Dad both laughed a little. "I'm sure she is acting poorly," mom said. "but is it any wonder, Alexander? One only has to look at that pathetic little white weenie of yours to understand WHY. Once she gets some good strong big Asian cock in her pretty little pussy, I am positive all that will change for the better. You'll see a complete turn around, son, I assure you."

I guess I should have been shocked by mom's choice of language, but by that time I was immune and almost numb from everything that had transpired so far.

"But... but, mom," I whined, "I.. I don't think I want Elsa having sex with any other guys, especially ASIAN guys."

"Nonsense, Alexander," mom interjected. "You're not prejudiced, are you? we certainly didn't raise you that way."

"No, mom, I'm not prejudiced at all," I told her truthfully. "I .. I just, ... I don't know. I just feel ashamed I guess that I can't please my own wife, and that she has to get sex somewhere else."

"That's understandable, Alexander," Mom said softly. "But I honestly believe that when you see how happy she will be, you will be so pleased for her that your jubilation will exceed any shame and humiliation you feel."
>>
File: FILE17706.jpg (287 KB, 1224x1843) Image search: [Google]
FILE17706.jpg
287 KB, 1224x1843
I just nodded dumbly. I didn't really know what else to do, and really could not think straight enough to say anything intelligent at the moment. Dad had been holding something in his hand when he came back into the kitchen a short time ago, and now he removed it from his lap and showed it to me. It was some sort of a booklet.

"Read this, Alexander," it was Mom who spoke. "You will learn a lot from it. Your Dad and I have to go across town, but we'll be back in less than an hour. That will give you plenty of time to read this booklet, and give some thought to all we have talked about. We will have lunch together when we get back."

Then she gave me a peck like kiss on the cheek, and a few minutes later she and Dad were gone out the door. I looked at the booklet. The cover page was in bold gold, blue, and white colors, and read "GOLDEN DRAGONS CLUB" across the top of the page in bright red coloring. A naked Asian man, very handsome with a masculine jawline and strong slanted eyes and a body like a muscular golden god, was on the cover.

On her knees in front of him, also naked, was a very beautiful blonde-haired white woman, barely older than 20 years old in appearance. She had hold of his cock, which was the largest cock I had ever seen I my life, and was about to insert it in to her mouth. He was smiling broadly, his white teeth flashing, as he looked down at her. Her left hand was holding the thick powerful cock meat and you could plainly see a shiny gold wedding band on her ring finger. Other Asian men were in the background, but too far back to see clearly.
>>
File: FILE19516.jpg (118 KB, 744x1124) Image search: [Google]
FILE19516.jpg
118 KB, 744x1124
I opened the cover page and read on. It took me only a short while, maybe 30 minutes or less, to read the booklets contents in their entirety. There were many more pictures inside the booklet, some in color and some too in black and white, all depicting interracial sex between Asian men and white women. There were even some testimonials from both white wives and their kekold husbands, all had just initials, no names, inscribed at the end of their individual little stories, and all praising the club of course. The booklet told of how the club had been formed, some ten years ago, apparently by a wealthy Asian businessman who was highly virile and wanted to impregnate willing white housewives. It told how word had quickly spread throughout the state, and that how now there were more than 60 Asian men, all virile and potent, between the ages of 18 and 50, servicing white housewives, and impregnating them with their Asian baby juice all across the country. I had no idea so many white women wanted Asian lovers, or even Asian fathers for their babies, and I was amazed at the figures the booklet boasted. Apparently, over 60,000 pregnancies were attributed to date, in the 10 years since the Golden Dragons Club began, to the various Asian studs who were on duty there. It also went on to show some of the babies pictures, and of course some of the white wives holding their newborns ever so proudly, some too with the kekold husbands standing alongside their white wives and even a few with the Asian men who had impregnated them too.

There were two entire pages devoted to the kekold husbands, and laying out in no uncertain terms the rules of the club as it pertained to them.
>>
File: FILE18944.jpg (160 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
FILE18944.jpg
160 KB, 1200x1800
I read this part very carefully. It seemed there was a special room where the kekolds could watch through a ceiling to floor glass opening as to what was taking place in the club. The room, it read, had dimmed lighting and was spacious, in order to accommodate up to 100 kekolds at a time. It even had a bar and lounge chairs, I suppose just in case a husband didn't wish to watch what was taking place in the main area. The door was kept locked though at all times, the page read, stating that admittance was by pass only, and such a pass was issued when a kekold brought his wife to the club for Asian fucking and/or breeding purposes. It said the club was open from noon every day until 5 a.m., and that reservations were not necessary, but encouraged if a white couple wanted something out of the ordinary, like a birthday type gangbang for the wife or something extraordinary that might require advance planning.

My head was reeling trying to absorb all this new information. It was about five minutes later that my parents returned. They were both eager to know if I had read the entire booklet.

"Yes," I told them. "But has Elsa seen this booklet?"

"Yes, she has, Alexander," my mom answered. "We showed it to her yesterday, and she was quite excited by it, you ought to know."

"She seemed quite impressed too by the enormous sizes of those Asian cocks in the photos," Dad added, slightly smiling. I just sighed.

"Oh, she certainly was," my mother said. "She can't wait to go to the club, Alexander. She wanted to tell you all about it herself, but we talked it over, and decided it would be better if you heard it from us first, since we know far more about it than she does. She wouldn't maybe be able to answer questions you might have, like we can. By the way, dear, do you have questions, now that you've read the booklet? Your dad and I would be happy to answer them for you, if you do."
>>
File: alzaaxmZDEI1tj9wbb_500.jpg (130 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
alzaaxmZDEI1tj9wbb_500.jpg
130 KB, 499x750
"Well, yeah, Mom, I suppose I do have a few," I told her. "I'm kind of curious about the whole thing, I guess. What's with this kekold room, first of all?"

"Oh, that's a very nice room, son," Mom replied. "It's very large and very comfortable. I've been in it myself a few times, even though it's primarily for the hubbies. It has big glass windows on all four sides, Alexander, from the floor all the way to the ceiling, so any kekold husband can look out and view the activities taking place in all the main areas at any time. The kekold room itself is kept rather dim, so that it is easier for the hubbies to see outside of it. It is very nicely furnished, and even has a cocktail bar. By the way, no one can see IN it, but the kekolds can of course see OUT. There is a $50 fee each time a kekold attends the club with his wife, but no charge at all if the wife goes on her own to the club for fucking. If a kekold accompanies his wife, and I am sure you will want to, just like Will now does, pay the fee in cash at the door. He is then escorted by a Asian attendant to the kekold changing room and must change into a kekold robe and slippers. No other clothing is permitted. They of course have lockers there, and you lock your clothing and valuables in them and you can carry your locker key in your robe pocket. You then are escorted to the kekold room itself, where you are locked in. There is a speaker in there, and the sounds are piped into the kekold room from the main areas where all the sexing occurs. So, you can see and hear what is going on in the main sex areas."

"And," my dad now spoke up, "if you want drinks or snacks while in the kekold room, son, you simply show them your locker key at the bar and they will tab it up and you can pay your tab on your way out. There are also a few phones in the room, in case you need to make a call while there. And of course there is a large rest room also."
>>
File: aklhrinl11v1ch60o1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
aklhrinl11v1ch60o1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x242
"Tell him about the towels, dear," Mom said to Dad.

"Oh, of course," Dad said, smiling at me, "there are towels all throughout the room, son."

"Towels?" I inquired. "What for?" Both my parents laughed.

"For jerking off, Alex," Dad said matter-of-factly. "Most all of the kekolds, myself included, get very horny in that room. You will want to relieve yourself, to be sure. And when you do, son, be sure to use a towel to climax in, then wipe yourself clean, and toss it in one of the many towel disposal tubs they have in there. The management gets very angry if they find cum stains anywhere in that room, Alex," he warned me. "If they do find you have cum anywhere but on a towel, or maybe in another's mouth or ass, and they know who did it, that kekold is brought out to the main area and whipped by one of the Asian attendants. I have seen it happen a couple of times, son, and it's not a pretty sight."

"You .. you go there a lot, Dad?" I asked.

"Fairly often," he told me. "As a true kekold, son, I enjoy watching your mother being ravaged by Asian cocks. When we first started going, almost nine years ago, we were sort of hopeful she would catch and become pregnant again, but unfortunately it never happened. But we both enjoy the pounding she gets there, so we still go as often as we can."

The picture now in my mind of my still attractive 45 year old mother being fucked by one of those sturdy Asian men I had seen in that booklet caused my little cock to get hard in my pants. I was glad I was sitting down!

"Have you watched Emilie being Asian fucked too?" I wanted to know.
>>
File: theclub1.jpg (412 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
theclub1.jpg
412 KB, 1600x1200
"Yes, son, I have, and so of course has your mother," Dad told me honestly. "Your sister looks quite sexy too with a big Asian cock in her pretty cunt or mouth, I might add. Will and I jacked each other off the last time we went. Your mother and Emilie were getting it at both ends, side by side, and we had a perfect view of it from the kekold room. It was very heated and exciting for both your brother-in-law and me to see our two spouses alongside one another, with both their mouths and cunts stuffed with big Asian cock meat. We couldn't help but grab each other's dicks and wank as we viewed it. By the way, son, for a very reasonable fee, a kekold can also arrange to have his wife cam-corded while she's being sexed up. You might want to bear that in mind. Your mother and me have several tapes of her being Asian sexed, taken over the years, and Will says he is going to have Emilie cam-corded this coming weekend."

Damn, my cock was harder than it had ever been hearing all this, and I had no idea as to WHY?! But I knew I would really love to see some of those tapes my dad just informed me about.

"Can... can I see one of the tapes?" I asked nervously.

" Sure, Alexander," my mom cut in. "Why don't you go in the family room, dear, with your dad, and he'll set one up for you in the VCR while I prepare lunch."

"Good idea," Dad said. "Let's go, Alex. This will give you a look too at some parts of the club."

Less than five minutes later I was sitting in my parents family room watching a videotape of my lovely mother sucking an oversized Asian cock while another Asian man felt up her big tits. My cock wanted to explode, and I am sure Dad knew it!

"She looks great, son, doesn't she?" Dad asked me.
>>
File: theclub2.jpg (370 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
theclub2.jpg
370 KB, 1600x1200
I didn't bother to answer. My eyes were fixed on the screen as the Asian cock in mom's stretched out pussy was pumping her more rapidly now. I presumed he was about to cum, and I was right. I watched as he climaxed inside my beautiful auburn haired mother, while his friend continued squeezing her supple titties. A short time later he withdrew his spent cock from her fuck hole and offered it to her mouth. Mom sucked on it greedily. A few seconds later I saw dad come into view, wearing what was obviously one of those kekold robes he had told me about. Dad shucked off the robe, and literally dove between mom's parted thighs, and she pulled his head to her sloppy cunt region. He then began the task of licking and sucking mom's ravished, freshly fucked pussy like a wild man.

"That's always the best part for me," Dad spoke out, as I continued to view the action on the television screen in front of us. "You see, Alex, a kekold is allowed to come out of the kekold room if the Asian stud or studs that have just fucked his wife feel she was a worthy fuck. Then, and only then, is the kekold allowed out of the room and granted the honor of licking their fuck seed from her cunt, or even her ass, if she has been corn-holed. You mom is a pretty good lay, most of the Asian men there say so, so I get to do clean up on her a lot."

Again, I didn't say anything. I was now watching Mom suck and lick the ass of the Asian guy who had just fucked her while her tits were still being fondled by his pal, and dad was still busily sucking away noisily at her hairy snatch. Mom had the Asian guy's butt widely parted with her tiny hands, and her lovely face was buried in between his ass cheeks. A short time later I saw Dad rise, but only to his knees, and he thanked politely the two Asian men who had used Mom sexually.
>>
File: azaaybaQYe1tj9wbb_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
azaaybaQYe1tj9wbb_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x750
"I'm glad you're watching this particular tape, son," Dad told me. "If you ever get the privilege to come out of the kekold room to perform a clean up on Elsa, remember to be sure to thank the Asian stud or studs who just fucked her, and be sure also to always do that while on your knees, okay?"

I nodded to Dad that I understood. He went on to inform me that the penalty for NOT thanking them properly would no doubt result in a lashing with either a cane or whip. The tape ended a short time later with my mother being ass fucked by the Asian men who had previously been playing with her tits. Dad did not get to perform clean up duties, I took note, this time. I asked him why not, and he told me the Asian guy had not felt Mom was a good enough fuck with a cock in her asshole.

"You can't please everyone, son," Dad said with a sigh.

Just then Mom called us in to the kitchen for lunch. She wanted to know how I liked the tape, and I blushed beet red. Both her and Dad laughed. After lunch, I went home, and Elsa was waiting for me anxiously. We talked for over two hours, and in the end I agreed to become her kekold husband. I knew I had no other choice if I wanted to keep her as my wife, and I of course did.

That following Saturday afternoon, I accompanied Elsa, along with my mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law, to the Golden Dragons Club. After paying the entrance fees, Dad, Will and I were escorted to the kekold changing room, while our wives were taken to their changing rooms. Once inside the kekold room itself, I was astonished to find so many other men there. They were all friendly and open, and Dad and Will introduced me to some of the other kekolds there that they knew. Everyone was pleasant and warm, and I felt at ease amongst them quickly. There wasn't much going on in the main sex area at that time, and I assumed it was because it was still afternoon.
>>
File: anzabf7GNBP1tj9wbb_500.png (160 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
anzabf7GNBP1tj9wbb_500.png
160 KB, 500x281
Dad had told me that things didn't usually get rolling until evening. I asked them then why there were so many kekolds here, but only a few wives being serviced in the main sex areas. He explained that many of the wives like to take advantage of the sauna and whirlpool facilities the club has in another area, and that the sauna and whirlpool area was for the wives only.

"Your mom, sister and Elsa are probably in there now, along with other wives, " Dad said. "Don't worry, things will get going soon, you'll see, son," he added.

I spent the next half hour or so nursing a scotch and soda that I had obtained at the bar, and talking with two new kekolds that dad had introduced me to. One of them, a nice looking guy named Oscar, told me he was 35, and that he and his wife had been coming to the club for over five years now. He told me in a proud tone how his pretty blonde wife Sophie had already given birth to two half-Asian babies, a boy and a girl, and how she was hoping now for a third. He said his wife was ovulating currently, and that was why they came today, in hopes she might catch and become pregnant again. The second man, Erik, was about 40 or so. He too was hoping, he informed me, that his wife Emma would catch this weekend. He said they were both anxious to have her Asian bred. He said they had been coming here for a year now, and today was kind of special, he added, because they had brought their teenage daughter to the club for some Asian fucking, and also in the hopes that their daughter too might get knocked up this weekend. He said their daughter had just turned 18 last week and was still a virgin, so the club had waived his usual $50 fee today in exchange for the pleasure of Asian fucking a virgin teenage girl. Just then I heard my dad's voice calling me to the far corner of the room.
>>
File: anzaaxmZDEI1tj9wbb_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
anzaaxmZDEI1tj9wbb_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x277
"Come look, Alex!" Dad said excitedly. "Your Elsa is getting her very first Asian cock, and, damn, it's a beauty too!" I got up and headed quickly to where Dad was standing. My brother-in-law Will was right beside him.

I looked out the glass wall and indeed Dad was correct. I could clearly see my young 20 year old gorgeous blonde wife on her knees, wearing only the new saucy bright red garter belt and garters, and white silk stockings and red pumps she had bought only yesterday, solely for this occasion, down on her stocking clad knees sucking avidly at a Asian cock that was being fed to her by a very well endowed Asian man of perhaps 25 or so. He had one hand on his hip and the other at the back of my wife's blonde-haired head, and he was telling her in no uncertain terms just how he wanted his cock sucked by her. All of us in the kekold room could hear what he was saying to Elsa via the speaker in the room.

"Suhuck rit, you whito bith," the Asian stud said to my Elsa in a heavy accent, "suhuck rit goodo, and yuse thatu nice pinko tongu on the heado, slud," he added.

I wish he wasn't talking so lewdly to Elsa, but at the same time my cock got erect inside my robe, and I knew I liked what I was seeing and also hearing from out in the main sex area.

"Thasu rit, you filty whito whore," my wife's new Asian lover told her sternly. "Thasu da way I want it sucked! Now, geddo ALL in your sluddy mouth, howhito bits, and if you suck it hureal goodo, I'll let you swarrow my cummo. Othelwise, cunto, it goes on your fass, undelstoodo?"

I saw Elsa desperately trying to engulf still more of the Asian stud's huge cock meat in the confines of her sexy mouth, and I could see now that her cheeks were bulging. How she managed to get all of it in her mouth was beyond my comprehension, but she did, and her stud lover seemed pleased with her efforts too. I watched with bated breath as my young wife sucked her very first Asian prick.
>>
File: azabepKEyI1tj9wbb_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
azabepKEyI1tj9wbb_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x366
"She looks great with that Asian cock in her mouth, doesn't she, son?" Dad whispered to me. I just nodded and kept my eyes fixed on the scene outside the glass wall. My new friend Oscar came over, drink in hand, and stood on the other side of me.

"Your wife's a natural cocksucker for Asian meat, I can tell," he said softly. "She ever suck YOU off like that?" he asked. I nodded my head sideways, negatively. Hell, Elsa had never sucked my cock at all! But I didn't tell my new kekold friend that fact.

"I didn't think so," he said. "Oh, oh, looks like he's gonna' shoot off!"

He was right about that. The Asian stud locked his hands to the back of Elsa's head and held her in place as he spurted his cum load in her mouth. I watched in awe as she gulped it down. Only a few trickles ran down her chin when she was done. He then rubbed his spent thick cock meat all over her face, and instructed her to clean off the head of his dick, then do his balls. She obeyed his instructions quickly, her small white hands cupping what she could of his big yellow nut sac as she drooled over it with her lips and tongue. When she was done, he told her she had done a good job, then he walked away from her. A few seconds later another Asian stud approached her. He was much taller than the first Asian stud and must have been around 7 feet tall as he towered over Elsa, who 5'10" was. He was older and must have been in his 40s. He told her to lay on her back and spread her legs. My wife did as he said, and I watched with growing excitement as this new Asian stud began to play with my wife's tits and French kiss her mouth ever so passionately.
>>
File: azabgkhQ7q1tj9wbb_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
azabgkhQ7q1tj9wbb_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
He had Elsa groaning and panting like I myself had never seen or heard her do previously. It wasn't long before he was rubbing her cunt, inserting fingers in and out of it, and I could see Elsa's sensual ass bouncing about now as he fingered her skillfully, still planting open mouth soul kisses on her mouth. I could see their pink tongues washing over one another as he finger fucked her madly now and caressed her tits with lust. A few moments later he was between her parted legs, and I distinctly heard Elsa cry out loudly as his mammoth dragon cock began to work its way up her cunt. She was gasping and mewing now, her white hands clutching at her new lover's ass cheeks, obviously trying to get him inside her as soon as possible.

Then I watched with a wide open mouth as he began to expertly pump in and out of her. She tried to get her long, skinny legs around his backside but he was bucking so wildly that she was not able to succeed at this. Her legs were up in air, flaying about, as this older stud fucked away at my gorgeous wife's cunt hole.

"Mubu your whito assu, huhore," he screamed at her. "Shaow me how muss you want my Ashean cock, bits." Elsa purred at his domineering words barked out in his graspy deep voice and broken English, then began moving her ass hotly.
"Thassu bedda, baby," her Asian fucker said. "You want my Ashean cock, don't you, sluto? You want my Ashean baby juish in that whito womb of yours too, doansu, honey?"

My wife blew my mind completely when I heard her reply to him!

"Yes, aaghhh, YES, " she cried out. "I ... ooohh, aahhh, I .. I want your Asian cock! I want your baby juice too ..... agagahhh, PLEASE,... please make ... a .. baby in me!"
>>
File: 762174199.jpg (239 KB, 676x840) Image search: [Google]
762174199.jpg
239 KB, 676x840
"You bet I will, you fithee howaito slutto," he told her. "Here comes my baby juish now, bits, right up your pretty tight cunto!"

Elsa too was cumming, I could tell, and cum she did. She had two rapid fire orgasms while her Asian fucker emptied his potent sperm up her twat. She was mewing and groaning like a wounded whore as he deposited his Asian baby juice deep inside her. When he pulled out, I wondered if I would be called for clean up duties, but I wasn't. Instead, the Asian man who had just finished fucking her, got up and left, and seconds later Elsa was helped to her feet by two other Asian men.

"They're taking her to the shower room," Dad told me. "They'll clean her up there, Alex, then bring her out again for more sexing. And since it's her first time here, Alex, every Asian stud in the club will want to have a go at her."

My brother-in-law then caught sight of Emilie coming into view, and he nudged Dad. Dad looked over to his left, and I did also. There, beyond the glass wall, some twenty feet away from our view, was my shapely and pretty sister. She was wearing a white garter belt, matching white nylon mesh stockings, white garters, and white pumps. There was a tall young Asian man at her side with his arm around her waist. He was buck naked, ripped like a bodybuilder, and hung like a horse. For the first time in my life, I got to see my pretty older sister's tits and bush. My balls were already aching, and this scene only intensified the agony between my legs. Dad, Will and I all watched silently as Emilie's Asian stud laid her down on one of the many stylish mattresses that were available in the sex area. Then he got alongside her, and soon they were kissing and fondling one another like lost lovers. I also noticed another Asian, a younger guy, near where my sister and her Asian stud were making out so heatedly. This guy had a camcorder and was videotaping everything that was taking place on that mattress.
>>
File: 1_1.jpg (214 KB, 1170x854) Image search: [Google]
1_1.jpg
214 KB, 1170x854
"I told you Will was going to have her videotaped this weekend," Dad said excitedly. "By the way, Alex, the stud with your sister is Siwon. He's known as the Yellow Dragon here at the club because of his cock size."

I had no trouble seeing why he had gotten that appropriate nickname, as I watched my sexy sister run both her hands up and down his lengthy yellow shaft. Dad then showed me how to work the speakers. I hadn't noticed until now that there were several speakers in the kekold room, and almost spaced evenly, about two feet apart, from one another. Dad hurriedly explained to me that each speaker represented a certain mattress area, so he turned on the volume now on speaker 6, which coordinated with the area Emilie and Siwon were in. All three of us looked out in wonderment as Siwon now climbed atop my
sister and began to penetrate her slick love hole. Her legs were stretched to their limit apart from one another as she accepted his massive Asian fuck tool up inside her. She screamed loudly when it was finally all in her, and locked her legs around his backside. We watched as Siwon plowed her pussy furiously, his heavy Asian balls slapping with gust against the whiteness of her pretty ass. Will, I could see, was jacking his cock now, and I was able to see it wasn't much bigger than my own. Dad held a towel out in front of Will as we continued to observe my obviously wanton sister take her pounding from her Asian lover.

Siwon was biting on her tits now, and calling her filthy, degrading names in broken English as his cock moved in and out of her pussy like a well oiled piston. Emilie was crying out with what seemed to be a combination of passion and pain, "Ohhh, god ... aggghhhh, " we could hear her voice. "Fuck me. Fuck my white slutty cunt, my darling ... fuck it HARD, aggghhh.. " my sister pleaded. "Make an Asian baby in me, please, lover... agghhhh, god, it HURTS so much .... your cock is so BIG, .. agghh."
>>
File: diannadolllexibelleamwforgy1.jpg (87 KB, 874x492) Image search: [Google]
diannadolllexibelleamwforgy1.jpg
87 KB, 874x492
"Yuh fahcking hright it is, yuh dirty honkie huwhor, " Siwon grunted, "and yuh gonna take it arr, you pare cumsluto, yeah?"

"Yes, yes ... darling, aagghhh..." Emilie was sobbing now, I could see. "I...I want it all, baby..... Please fuck me harder. Hurt me more ... I don't care .. I .. I just want your wonderful Asian cock to fuck me forever .. aagghhh.... I .. I'm going to cum .... again .... aagghhhh, oh shit, I love you, Siwon .. please never stop .. fucking me ..."

My sister had two more very loud orgasms before Siwon began pumping his rich fuck seed up her cunt.

"I hopo this loado knocks you upu, you filtee howaito piggu, " Siwon exclaimed as his balls contracted and his potent sperm went swimming up Emilie's well fucked cunt.

"So .. so, do I, darling ... aagghhhh..." my well fucked sister told him. "I want your baby growing inside me sooo ... agaghhh ... much ..."

It was when my sister said that to Siwon that I noticed poor Will shooting his own load of cum in the towel Dad was holding in front of him. He was breathing very hard too as he squirted in the towel. Dad wiped Will's dick with the towel and tossed into the nearby container.
>>
"Damn, Will," Dad told him, "if Emilie doesn't get pregnant with that load that Siwon just gave her, I doubt she ever will."

"I think she will," Will replied, his breathing back to almost normal once again. "God, he sure gave it to her good, didn't he?"

Before either Dad or I could answer him, we all heard Will being paged to mattress area 6, where his just thoroughly fucked wife and her Asian lover were waiting for him. Will raced out of the room, as soon as the door was unlocked by the attendant. Dad and I watched as Will performed clean up duties, dropping first to his knees and taking Siwon's now spent fuck tool in his mouth, washing it of Siwon's and his wife's mixed fuck juices. Siwon, with hands on hips, told Will to clean it good or he would personally whip his white ass, as Emilie lay back on the mattress she had just been fucked on and watched with apparent glee at her white kekold husband sucking on the spent prick of her Asian stud lover. A slight smile was on her pretty face as she watched her wimpy husband clean the slime from Siwon's prick with his mouth.

"Thassu goodo enouf, howaito boi," Siwon said after a few minutes. "Now clawr back behind me and do my ass, kekface. Theresu rot of sweat back there, and you bess be shure to gid it arr, undelstandu?"

"Yes, sir," we heard Will reply, and he crawled on his knees behind Siwon and began licking away dutifully at Siwon's anal region. When Siwon felt he had done sufficiently back there, he ordered my brother-in-law to get down and suck the mess between Emilie's outstretched legs. Siwon told Will to be very careful not to suck at his wife's pussy while he cleaned her.
>>
"Just rick it, boy," Siwon instructed Will. "I don't huwant you maybe suhucking out any of that baby making juise I jus shoto upu your whito srut's pussy hole. I want the bitsh to have my baby, so you just clean up the wuhore's thighs and lick, don't suck my cum thattu around her srutty cunto hairs, got it, fuckboi?"

"Yes, sir," Will said again, and went about doing as Siwon had commanded of him.

While Dad and I watched breathlessly. Emilie chided Will too, much to Siwon's liking, by degrading him even further, "Lick me up good, Will," Emilie barked out. "Lick a real man's cum from your horny Asian loving wife, darling. My pussy only takes big Asian cocks now. I don't watch your tiny worthless white dick ever near it again. Show me how much you like being a worthless kekold and cum eater." Will swooned as he heard what his wife said to him, and Siwon chuckled. "Eat my Asian lover's cum from me, Will. He has probably put a baby inside me, you know? Isn't that wonderful, honey? Just think, soon you can tell all your friends at work how your slutty wife got knocked up by a Asian man, and they can ridicule you, and laugh at you for the cum eating kekold you are, my love. Won't that be nice, darling?"

"Mmm, yes, .. Darling," Will muttered, as he lapped away between her legs.

Both Siwon and Emilie laughed loudly at Will's humiliation. I wondered if Elsa would soon be talking like that to me, too.

"Christ, Alex," Dad said with excitement, "look, there's your mother."
>>
I looked away from where Will was licking the slime fluids from my sister, to where Dad's finger was pointing. Sure enough, over by area 9, was my own beautiful mother, wearing nothing at all, and sucking on a big Asian prick.

I looked urgently over to the area Dad was indicating, and there beyond the glass wall separating us kekolds from the main sexing area was the most fascinating sight I had ever beheld. It was even more stirring to me than when I had viewed my dazzling wife Elsa being fucked, just a few minutes ago. This was my own mother, looking quite radiant, yet obviously submissive, as she knelt before a tall, muscular, middle-aged Asian stud, and paid homage to his oversized prick with her mouth. Mom, in complete naked glory, bare from head to toe, and in humble servitude to a well hung yellow stud. I was unable to pull my eyes away from the scene of Mom sucking and slurping away at an enormous yellow fuck pole that must have over a foot long. Her lily white hands servicing her stud's balls, fondling them with sheer lust, as she sought to pleasure his cock with her slutty outstretched mouth. Dad's eyes too were fixed in wonder of this breathtaking phenomenon. Unlike Dad, I had never before seen Mom naked before, much less sucking a cock, and I felt Dad could sense how moved I was by this indecent act that Mom was performing just beyond our glass enclosure. My puny cock was stiff as could be, and I looked down to my left for just a second and could see that Dad's too was erect, even throbbing slightly now.

"Suuhuck it srower, yue oldu whito trampu," Mom's Asian lover instruct her. "I liko id betto when yue dus me srow, bits," the Asian man added. Mom's mouth then commenced to move slower across the stud's shaft and he seemed pleased, for he smiled and let up his former tight grip on mom's head.

"Christ," Dad whispered to me huskily, "she's really loving that huge Asian cock, son, isn't she?"
>>
"It sure looks that way, Dad," I sighed, my own breath was short now.

I couldn't believe how good Mom looked naked, and how sexy she looked too with a nice big Asian prick in her sultry mouth. Dad's hand reached down and took hold of my cock, and I twitched when he did so, but I didn't pull away. I realized how caught up we both were by the sensual act going on between Mom and her Asian lover, so I offered no resistance when he began squeezing and jerking on my inferior sized dick. A moment later we heard the Asian man bellowing at mom.

"Imo cumming, yu sluto ... ohhh, shiito, .. thake id arr, you whito sluto .!!." he shouted. Then he erupted. I could see his healthy big balls clenching, and his ass cheeks too, as he began filling my mother's wanton mouth with his fuck seed. His hands locked her head in place as he sent stream after stream of his rich and potent spunk down Mom's gulping throat. Dad jacked faster on my cock now, and I was fearful I might spill my own cum if he didn't halt his pumping, so I took hold of his hand and he stopped quickly.

"I don't want to cum just yet, Dad," I told him with panting breath.

"Sorry, Alex," he said in a hoarse voice, "I guess I got carried away."

We watched silently then as Mom's Asian lover yanked his cock out of her mouth and used her face as a towel, smearing the head of his now spent fuck tool across mom's chin, nose, and cheeks. She offered no resistance to this crude act, and waited patiently on her knees as the stud wiped his shaft on her lovely face.

"Yue suku goodo, bits," he told her.

"Thank you for allowing me to suck your magnificent cock," Mom replied, a smile on her cum drenched lips now, apparently grateful for the Asian guy's compliment of her cock sucking prowess. He then moved away from the area.

I shifted my eyes to where my brother-in-law Will was now receiving a lashing with a small leather whip from a short, stocky Asian man. I pointed towards that area and nudged Dad. Dad looked that way.
>>
"Oh, oh", Dad said with a gasp, "looks like William forgot to thank someone for fucking Emilie."

I recalled the rule Dad had told me about. If you were called out to lick the cum load from your wife's pussy or asshole, you had to be sure afterwards to thank the Asian stud who had fucked her, and also thank him for allowing you the honor of licking up his spent seed from her too. Apparently, my kekold brother-in-law, probably due to his excites state, had failed to do this! I clicked on the speaker for that area now, and dad and I could hear Will's howling screams as the Asian man dealt stinging blows to Will's backside. My sister Emilie was still laying on the mattress, and smiling broadly, as she watched her wimpy husband get beaten to a pulp by her most recent Asian lover. Will was on his hands and knees, his ass raised upwards, and I could see bright red stripes on his otherwise pale white ass where the whip had connected with the flesh there. There were even a few markings on Will's thighs. I counted six more brutal lashes before the whipping ceased. Will was then made to kneel before his wife's lover, kiss the whip, then thank the Asian stud for his painful beating. He was then permitted to rise and leave the area. Dad and I both watched as Will stumbled his way back to the kekold room, rubbing his freshly whipped ass and thighs with both hands, along the way. A few seconds later we heard the kekold room door being unlocked, and Will shamefully entered. I felt sorry for him, but Dad didn't.

"You had that coming, William," Dad barked at him. "You know better than that by now."

Will just hung his head downward, still rubbing his ass and thighs with his hands, and didn't say anything as he moved alongside us.
>>
Now the three of us turned our attention back to where Mom was just being nicely mounted by a young Asian man in around his late 20s. He wasted little time shoving his thick prick up mom's cunt hole, and we all watched breathlessly as mom wrapped her tawny legs around his backside. Her arms then went about his neck, and the boy covered her lips with his own, their tongues flying in and out of one another's mouths, as they began to fuck in earnest.

"Damn, he's really plowing her good!" my dad stammered, his hand now squeezing tightly on his own cock. "God, I love seeing her get it like that," he moaned.

I clicked on the speaker for Mom's area and turned off the other one. The distinct sounds of the young Asian stud's balls banging forcefully against Mom's heavenly ass could be clearly heard, and my cock was bouncing inside my kekold robe, stiff as it could be, as I viewed the crude, but exquisite, fucking of my mother by a younger Asian man.

"Rike id, bits?" the Asian stud asked Mom, breathing heavily. "Yue riku my Ashean dragon up tha sroppy old huwaito pussy of yours?"
"Oh .. god, yeeesssss ..!" I heard Mom cry out, as her hips gyrated and churned still faster in tempo to the young stud's raging thrusts. ".. pl .. please don't .. eve.. ever stop..fucking .. meeeeeee.." she shrilled.
>>
what the actual fuck is this??
>>
Her young fucker laughed. Then he planted still another very wet kiss on my mother's wide open mouth. I could see her pink tongue racing out to greet his, and Dad was moaning now as he was about to shoot off his load. William grabbed a towel and held it out for Dad so he could cum in it. Just after Dad shot off in the towel, the Asian bull shot off in Mom. Mom was quivering and shaking as the young stud pumped his lustyfuck seed up my mother's cunt with very strong thrusts near the end. The teen kissed Mom again, and played a while with her plush tits, before dismounting her. He then laid next to her and summoned one of the attendants. A brief moment later the door to our room was unlocked and the attendant told Dad he was to go to the mattress mom and her younger lover were at for clean up duty. Dad smiled proudly, started to go towards the door, then quickly turned around.

"Alex," Dad smiled at me, "how would YOU like to go instead of me?"

"Wha .. what?" I asked, surprised at dad's question.

"I know you'd like to, son," Dad said. "I could see how turned on you got watching your mother out there. Be honest now, Alex. Wouldn't you like to suck up that tasty Asian cum from your slutty mother's whorish cunt?"

"One of you kekolds better get out there," the attendant snapped, obviously losing his patience, "and NOW! Or there's going to be hell to pay."

"Do it, son," Dad said urgently. "Go!" And I did.

When Mom saw ME approaching her mattress, she was startled, I could tell. But she also looked pleased, I was quick to note. The young Asian man who had just so blissfully fucked her seemed perplexed upon seeing someone my age.

"Phuk, bitsh," he said to Mom. "dissu yur husbando? He kindu young, ya?"
>>
"No, Junhwan," Mom told him, "he's my son."

"Horee shittu," Junhwan laughed in surprise. "You phukken whito peepur are khinkee as fucko."

"Hi .. Mom," I said, somewhat embarrassed. "Dad .. uh, .. couldn't make it .. so he sent .. uh, me. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Alex," Mom replied softly. "Do you know what to do?"

"Uh, .. I think so, Mom, " I said awkwardly. I then got down on my knees between my mother's parted legs, looked over at the young Asian man, and said submissively to him, "Thank you, sir, for fucking my slutty mother so expertly, and thank you too for the honor of letting me lap up what I can of your superior Asian fuck seed from her sloppy white cunt."

The young stud chuckled loudly. "Dham, whito boi, " he said. "you sul got tha lules down. Getu to it, bitsboi. Rick up my spunk arr yue can from yor mommy's fresh fucked cunto. Yue don't habbu to go eashee wid her neithel, boi, becauso she isn't here for breeding, just fucking, so be sure you gettu arr you can. Now get down there, fuckface and crean updu messu."

I lowered my head, and for the first time ever tasted the damp, juicy sloppiness of my own mother's cunt. It was sheer heaven for me, in spite of all the cum. I lapped away at it eagerly and with love, licking and sucking, while my mother moaned and swooned. I was pleasing her, I knew, from the sounds that emitted from her, and this spurred me on to lick and suck her messy fuck hole with even more lust. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see shadows, and I also heard voices. It seems that Junhwan, mom's Asian fucker, had coaxed passers-by to stop and watch, explaining to them that this was a SON cunt lapping a MOTHER of his virile Asian fuck juice.
>>
File: bestefoto.jpg (49 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bestefoto.jpg
49 KB, 720x960
HOLY FUCK SO MUCH WORK TO PUSH ASIANS INTO THE SEXUAL MARKET

holy kek you asians sure work hard, now keep dreaming of that sweet sweet pussy you will only get when you pay for it kekhold
>>
Mom enjoyed two splendid and shattering orgasms by the time I had completed my task of cleansing Junhwan's seed from her well fucked pussy, and when I was at last allowed to rise from her pubic area, I could see four men and three women along side the mattress on both sides. They had witnessed the incestuous clean up chore I had just done on mom. They all clapped their hands together, and one woman, a willowy blonde of about 40, told Mom that HER son also sucks HER cunt when she is fucked at home by Asian men. I looked to Junhwan again, not knowing whether I was also supposed to thank him once more, but figuring I should do so anyway. I certainly didn't want to wind up like William had just a short time ago!

"Thank you again, " I said humbly to mom's young Asian fucker, "for allowing me the honor and privilege of sucking your divine cum from my whore mother's cunt."

Again, the people standing alongside the mattress clapped loudly.

"You ale wercoom, whito boi," Junhwan said. "But you alen't done yettu." He pointed down towards his spent Asian prick. I immediately understood, and I crouched over and took the monstrous yellow tool in my mouth, sucking and licking it, and tasting his and mom's mixed fuck juices on it as I cleansed it. When Junhwan was satisfied with my efforts, he pushed me away, and I was escorted back to the kekold room where dad was waiting for me. He had another hard-on, I could see.

"Damn, Alex," Dad said excitedly, upon my return, "I got hard again just watching you eat your mother's cum filled slutty cunt and suck her fucker's cock. Great job!"
>>
File: 1432104058735.jpg (46 KB, 485x362) Image search: [Google]
1432104058735.jpg
46 KB, 485x362
next level, how old is all this?
>>
I was so turned on by then, that I could wait no longer to empty my tiny balls of their load. I snagged a towel and shot off in it after only five pumps. I wiped my cock, threw the towel in the nearest bin, and wandered across the room to where my brother-in-law Will was down on his knees giving a blow job to another kekold. The kekold Will was sucking off was staring with glossy eyes out the glass window as Will sucked him off. As I got closer I recognized the kekold as being the man I had spoken with earlier that day, the one who had brought both his wife and 18 year old virgin daughter to the club for breeding purposes. Looking out the glass, I could see the two members of his family, mother and teen aged daughter, side by side, but on separate mattresses, having their cunts pounded by Asian cock meat. The mattress the kekold's daughter was on was spotted with blood., and it was obvious this had occurred when she lost her virginity. They were both being fucked quite ruthlessly, and a small crowd was standing alongside both mattresses, palpably due to the fact an 18 year old white virgin was being deflowered there. My kekold friend was beside himself with lust and submissive joy as he stared at the area where his cock loving wife and now deflowered young daughter were being fucked unmercifully by their well hung lovers.

"Your daughter looks great with a Asian cock up her twat," I said to him.

He groaned. "Oh, yeah .. I know .," he responded, breathlessly.

"I hope that Asian fucker knocks her up," I remarked.

"Oh, god, me too!" he was quick to answer, his hips now bucking a bit, as he face fucked my kneeling brother-in-law's mouth.
>>
>>24971856
Can you summarize it for me?
>>
"From the looks of it," I told him, "it would appear your slutty little daughter is going to be as much a whore for Asian cock as your wife, huh? I think the bitch is cumming now, in fact." And I was right. The young white slut heaved upwards, her hips rotating madly, as she let out a shriek while her Asian fucked pumped her tight cunt even harder. Then he too shot off deep inside the 18 year old's fuck hole, giving the girl her very first load of Asian baby making juice.

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" her poor wimpy father cried out. "He's knocking her up!"

Then he too exploded with a load of his own, down the throat of my kekold brother-in-law, who gulped hastily to get it all in his belly. I reached down and gave the guy's nuts a hard squeeze as he filled Will's mouth with his cum juice. A few fleeting moments later the kekold was called out to the sexing area, and Will and I watched with joy as the man had to suck and clean his wife's and his daughter's cunts with his mouth. But of course he was only allowed to lick, not suck, since both of those whores were here for breeding.

As day turned to evening, and evening to night, I watched my lovely slutty wife, mother and sister get Asian fucked in just about every way possible. Mom was even gangbanged, as was Emilie, and my own wife Elsa sucked off four very long Asian schlongs, one after the other, on her knees, while my sister got ass fucked by the club's owner, then his son. Mom was pissed on by five Asian men in a special area, so we in the kekold room were unable to actually see that, but she told us all about it, and in exciting detail too, on the ride home that night. All of us could smell the piss on her that hadn't apparently been completely washed away prior to us leaving the club that night.
>>
Dem gooks want revenge bcus da white men raped tge asian continent wherever they came
>>
Well, all this took place eight years ago, I should point out. Mom and Dad are still together, and happy as can be. Mom now has a few Asian lovers that service her slutty cunt and asshole at home while Dad is at work, and she sometimes phones me and has me come over to suck the spunk from her asshole and cunt afterwards, which I have grown now to love doing for her. My sister Emilie and Will are still married, and they now have four half-Asian bastard children, two boys and two girls, ages 7, 5, 3 and 1. William supports them all of course, and is supportive of his wife's love for Asian cocks, even now hosting dinner parties and serving as a maid when Asian men come to his home for these dinner parties, and to fuck Emilie too, naturally.

Me? Well, my pretty wife Elsa got knocked up that very first night we went to the club. Nine months later she gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl, and I was the laughing stock of the neighborhood when she brought home her two newborn Asian bastards. She left me for a Asian man she met about 7 years ago at the club, and they now live in another state. I've become rather successful in business ventures since then though, so I am ready to get married again, I think. I just placed an ad, in fact, on one of those internet personals sites. It reads: "Kekold wimp white guy, not bad looking, well off financially, seeks marriage to a pretty white woman who loves Asian cocks. Willing to be your kekold, slave and full time maid, as well as husband and financial supporter of all Asian babies you may have."

Who knows, maybe I'll get some replies, huh? I hope so!

THE END
>>
>>24971881

>be ching
>female ching doesnt want my '3 willy
>get mad
>take 8 minutes to find phone due to slanty eyes
>call chong and figure out a devious plan to get white woman to like asians
>still have a '3 willy
>>
When will the gooks learn man? Go back to r/asianmasculinity faggot
>>
>>24970713
This is the biggest effort at bait I've ever seen
>>
>>24971856
It's a /r/ccj2 copypasta. A expat shill wrote it.

http://sexpat-unveiled.tumblr.com/post/135099103341/the-golden-dragons-club
>>
>>24971881
>Can you summarize it for me?

Moves in with auntie and uncle in Bel Air.
>>
File: 1445296902149.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445296902149.png
55 KB, 625x626
there is no AMWF kek fetish, you swapped asian for black

reminder OP has been doing this obsessively since 10 Feb 2011

https://archive.is/SqMNQ
>>
>>24972025
It's a sexpat fantasy from /r/China: http://sexpat-unveiled.tumblr.com/post/135107932991/courtney-taylor
>>
>>24972079
im only interested in the psychology behind why you spam /r9k/ so much, next to the pedophiles spamming /r9k/ you seem to be the most prolific
>>
Sarah kisses Yong-Tae, her beautiful Asian baby, on his head, as he suckles contentedly at her creamy white breast. She is sitting naked on her bed, with her hair tied into a turban of towel, as her husband, Mike, carefully paints her toenails.

Mike is being a very good husband, and a very good boy. Sarah has spent the whole day shopping, cleaning, exercising, bathing, waxing, grooming and generally leaping around in frenzied activity. Mike has been very patient, and very helpful, and he has done absolutely all the cooking. Sarah smiles at her loving white husband, as she passes him her yellow baby. She is grateful to Mike, because she needs his support today, tonight. Jin-Hwan, Sarah's large, muscular, outrageously handsome and shockingly well hung Asian lover was coming to spend the night. To eat their food, to make love to Sarah, to sleep in her bed, and to visit his son of six months with her. Sarah felt nervous, but Mikey was so understanding.

As Mike carried Yong-Tae to his cot, Sarah reaches for her tweezers and patiently removes a hair that was stray from the perfectly waxed triangle of hair between her legs. She wants to be perfect- everything to be perfect- for her Asian lover. She wants to smell like a princess as he takes her in his strong arms, she wants her lips to be soft as he kisses them, she wants her hair to be sleek as he runs his fingers through it, she wants her bottom to feel firm as he squeezes it and for her skin to feel milky-silky as he runs his strong Asian hands all over her body. She gently strokes her golden-bush, and the warming sex below. Everything Jin-Hwan, her handsome Korean prince, feels there will be soft and warm and welcoming.

Sarah reaches for her mirror. She checks the gloss of her lips, her mascara, her eyeliner, and the whiteness of her teeth. She stretches out her long smooth legs and admires the perfectly painted pink toenails.
>>
Mike was her hero! She just knows that Jin-Hwan will appreciate his work, as he slides her thong off over her dainty, pretty feet. Rising, Sarah strokes her flat stomach and lifts her full, white breasts. She strokes her thighs, upwards, and runs a finger between her pert buttocks, testing the smoothness of her asshole. She knows her Asian lover likes that. Her cheeks dimple and she blushes a little.

With a stumble, Sarah emerges from her bedroom, with the vacuum howling. Her golden blonde hair is brushed and pinned into a shining, cascading sculpture. She is wearing a half-cup bra that lifts her luscious white breasts to a bouncing, kissable shelf. It is in radiant sky blue, matching her bright eyes. The matching g-string is meager- almost invisible from the back, disappearing into her creamy bottom- and has a naughty strip of sheer fabric over her bush. Her pale thighs glisten as they catch the low lamp light. She is teetering on high, strappy heels as she goes about the apartment, making everything even more clean and even more perfect. She smiles at her shell-pink toenails, and kisses her husband lightly on the cheek. Dinner smells good.

Sarah lifts her Asian baby from his cot and kisses him softly with pink lips. She is off her pill, which means she has made her husband use condoms. She wants her Asian lover to give her another Asian baby. There is no feeling for a white woman like that of her Asian lover's baby growing insider her, she muses. She will give Mike a child one day, she assures herself. But she won't feel so perfect, so female, so sexual with a white child inside her. Yong-Tae begins to cry, and Sarah hands him to her husband to change. She must smell perfect for her Asian lover.

Sarah bolts up from her seat with tingling, weak thighs. Her heart flutters. That must be her beautiful Asian lover, with only the thin door between him and her quivering white flesh! Sarah edges to the door, then pauses. Should she answer?
>>
Should she try to look suave and relaxed instead? She teeters back and forth on the carpet her high heeled shoes, until her husband opens the door for her.

Jin-Hwan strides in.

Sarah feels her sex flinch and soften, tingling more fiercely. Her hands tremble on her hips. Her Asian lover looms over her white husband. He takes his hand in his strong Asian paw and squeezes it, hard, once. Jin-Hwan's hard Asian body is incased in a new, very expensive looking suit. His gold watch and the whites of his eyes sparkle in the lamp light. Those gorgeous slanted eyes fix on Sarah. They absorb her dainty sandaled feet, sweep up her long bare legs, take in her half-offered breasts, and finally meet her own eyes. Sarah feels herself wilt. She walks slowly towards Jin-Hwan as if under a spell. She stops a step away, and stands shyly with her hands behind her back, as if offering her fragile white body for inspection.

Jin-Hwan kisses her. He pulls Sarah towards him with a scoop of his great strong arm, and presses her body against his, as he pushes his tongue into Sarah's soft, parted lips. She swoons into his arms, wrapping her thin arms around his Asian, bull-neck. She feels so sensual, so dominated and so protected. She cups the back of Jin-Hwan's closely shaven head and rubs her flushed cheek against his neat little beard, as he takes his mouth from hers. She feels his hand grip her ass cheek possessively, as they watch Mike exit to the kitchen.

Soon, they are kissing again, on the sofa. Mike watches Jin-Hwan's Asian hand inch up his wife's inner thigh, as he makes drinks; a mojito for Sarah (her favourite), and Scotch on ice for her lover and for himself. Mike admires Sarah's long eyelashes as they flicker against her lover's handsome chiseled face, and her pearly teeth as she giggles at something he has whispered into her ear. Sarah shifts to sit in Jin-Hwan's lap, as her husband hands them the drinks.
>>
She feels her Asian man's huge bulge underneath her soft buttocks, as she lightly kisses her husband's cheek, and she feels very happy. Happy and warm, and wet.

As Jin-Hwan caresses and plays with Sarah, and as she chatters to him and smothers his Asian neck with soft kisses, Mike puts the finishing touches to dinner, and checks on their sleeping yellow baby.

During the meal, Sarah sits pressed against Jin-Hwan, with Mike opposite, almost hidden by candle light. It is very good, Sarah thinks. Her husband has made a perfect, melting tagine; gently spiced and warming. She sips at the Chateau Musar that she has bought especially for the occasion, hoping to impress her lover. His yellow hand is gently stroking her milky bare thigh, as he talks across to Mike. Sarah puts her slender hand on his, and guides it along her silken white skin, to the burning heat and sopping wetness of the crotch of her thong. Jin-Hwan continues to talk as he tenderly squeezes Sarah's pussy, while she softly gasps and wriggles in pleasure.

Yong-Tae's cries bring Sarah to her feet, and Jin-Hwan follows her to their baby's room, draining his wine. Sarah lifts and holds her beloved Asian baby, resting his head against her creamy white breast as gently as if he were an eggshell.

"Say hi to Daddy". She coos.

Jin-Hwan kisses their baby on the head, and kisses Sarah's breast.

"Want to go make another?" He asks, speaking deeply into the pink shell of her ear. Her mouth meets his in answer. She returns their comforted baby to his cradle.
>>
"Mommy and Daddy are going to do play", Sarah says as she leads her Asian lover from the room. Jin-Hwan is already lifting her tiny woollen tunic as she softly closes the door. Mike looks longingly at her slender, gleaming body, and crosses his legs over his hardening cock as Jin-Hwan licks her long neck and grips her pert white ass in both of his strong Asian hands. Sarah's body is on fire as she steps back from her lover to see him undress. Her cheeks are scarlet and her mouth is parted and wet.

Stripping smoothly and quickly, Jin-Hwan stands defiantly naked in the middle of the room. His face is a picture of arrogance and distain, his legs are parted and his hands rest on his hips. His big, muscle-bound Asian body dominates the room. His square shoulders and muscular arms are an imposing silhouette against the light of a table lamp. The golden watch on his wrist and the golden chain that rests across his huge neck and chest glitters against his yellow Asian skin. His eyes devour the willing white woman in front of him, and his massive Asian cock thrusts into the air like an enormous bar of shining jet. Mike reflects that Jin-Hwan is every white man's nightmare; Sarah, caressing her thighs and buttocks as she admires him, knows that he is every white woman's dream.

She wants his babies. She wants his cock.

The large Asian man and the slender white woman stride together, and Sarah's pink tongue darts out to lick Jin-Hwan's muscular stomach, and his hard Asian chest. He unfastens her pretty bra expertly, and pulls it away to cup her full breasts. He kisses the creamy white flesh and flicks his tongue across the hard, pink nipples.
>>
Sarah thrusts her ass out towards Mike, arching her elegant back and bucking as if she was already being fucked. She drops to her knees, raining kisses on her lover's Asian muscles as she goes, and takes Jin-Hwan's big Asian balls in her hand, kissing and sucking them hungrily. What balls, she thinks. What a man! She takes one in her mouth and suckles on it tenderly, as she runs her loving fingers along the length of Jin-Hwan's huge dick. He stands imperiously as his manhood is serviced and worshipped by the kneeling white woman beneath him.

Mike rubs his cock hurriedly as he watches his wife's pretty bottom, and her tiny G-string, and has to stop himself when Jin-Hwan fixes him with a steely glare; just as the huge gleaming bulb of his dick disappears past Sarah's pouting lips. Jin-Hwan reaches down to Sarah's bouncing white tits, as her head begins to bob up and down. Her mouth is warm and delectable on his dick, but he pulls her to her feet after enjoying the sensation for a while.

Mike sees Sarah's thong slide out from the crack of her toned ass. Her Asian lover pulls her panties down her long thighs and past her slender knees, allowing her to kick them off impatiently. Sarah thrusts her little, manicured chestnut bush towards her lover, and tosses her head back in lust and expectation. Jin-Hwan effortlessly sweeps his eager white woman off the ground, and holds her firmly in his heavily muscled arms. Mike muses how weak and fragile her pale body looks against Jin-Hwan's hard Asian frame.

"I'm gonna take care of this pussy". Jin-Hwan barks at Mike, as he carries his woman into the master bedroom. Sarah gives her passive white husband a wink and a naughty smile as she glides from the room in her Asian lover's arms.
>>
As soon as his wife's dainty feet disappear from the room, Mike creeps over to her discarded thong, his modest penis throbbing. He presses the rough fabric of their still warm, wet gusset to his nose, and breathes in their sexual musk. He holds his wife's panties gently in both his hands, like a string of pearls, as he savours the scent of her body's lust; her lust for her Asian man. Still on his knees, he shuffles inch by inch to the bedroom door, behind which his Sarah is at the mercy of her powerful lover. Delicately pressing her thong to his face again, Mike puts his ear to the door.

Sarah lies on the clean cotton sheets of the bed, her blonde hair cast across the white pillows, and her pale legs spread wide in submission to her Asian lover. She cups her large, milky breasts and squeezes her hard pink nipples. Her hand strays over her hair, her flat stomach, her thighs and her achingly hot cunt. Jin-Hwan stands before her, his stern bright eyes burning into her naked white body. Sarah draws up her knees to display her waiting, slick sex to him. Sarah admires her lover's huge, muscular Asian body, framed by the soft white skin of her inner thighs, as he unhurriedly massages more and more lubricant on to his massive Asian cock.

With a fumble, she finds the remote on her bedside table, and the music starts. K-Pop. Music with a throbbing beat, a strong rhythm, and deep Asian voices speaking shocking, explicit words. Words about sluts, about white sluts, about women like her and moments like this. Words that thrill her. Sarah loves to listen to these words and these beats when her body is nude and wet, lying ready for her Asian man's pleasure. She listens to it when she thinks of these times, too; when her yellow baby is sleeping, and she sits naked on her bed with her hands between her legs and her eyes clamped shut, dreaming of Jin-Hwan's hard muscles and his big dick, as she masturbates furiously.
>>
Letting the music ripple through her slim white body, she looks at her lover's strong frame through heavy, lustful eyes, and beckons to him.

Mike hears the music too, and he knows what it means, for his wife. He is tugging quickly on his penis, and staring at what he can see of his wife's left thigh and her left breast though the keyhole, when the door swings open. He gasps out loud. Jin-Hwan is standing imperiously over him. Kneeling before the large Asian man, Mike can see his wife's naked body, lying behind the pillars of Jin-Hwan's heavily muscled thighs, and under the orbs of his big, dangling Asian balls. She appears to be too addled by lust to notice her husband. Her pussy is exposed, and ready for sex; waiting for sex; impatient for sex with her dominant Asian lover. Mike gulps. Jin-Hwan's huge, glistening Asian cock is thrust right into his face, and the Asian man has an expression of sheer rage on his chiselled, masculine features. Mike is transfixed by Jin-Hwan's dick. It's magnificent, shining Asian head is no more than an inch away from his trembling lips. This is the dick of the man of the house. It is Sarah's baby father's dick, the alpha male's dick, the dick that never wears a condom, the dick that always gets the pussy and the dick that the white woman dreams about. Jin-Hwan takes Mike by the hair.

"Listen, white boy; I don't know whether your weak-ass face is pressed to our door to watch your wife fuck, or to drool over my big-ass dick like some typical white faggot. Either way, the bitch is mine and her ass is mine, her pussy is mine, and a man like me don't share. So kiss this the fuck goodnight and find some other place to be a pervert!" Jin-Hwan growls at the white husband kneeling in front of him, and points at his shaft.
>>
>>24972157
There are no spammers. Just /r9k/ bots posting their secret fetishes.
>>
Mike's throat is dry. He glances at his wife, who bites her lip, whether in sympathy or arousal, and shuts her beautiful eyes. He looks at Jin-Hwan's huge shoulders, his biceps, his chest, and his burning, angry eyes, and knows he must obey. He presses his lips to the rock-hard Asian dick and kisses it lightly. Jin-Hwan kicks Mike carelessly on to the floor, and slams the bedroom door in his face. Mike hears a murmur in Sarah's soft, feminine voice, as he lies on the floor with his heart pounding and his erect penis trembling. He wanders away to leave his wife to enjoy her lover in peace.

Sarah is too hot to care. She will make it up to her husband. Some time, when Jin-Hwan is away, she will treat him to her faultless naked body. But tonight is for her, and her Asian man, and nothing will stop that. As she watches Jin-Hwan stride towards the bed, she knows this is what is right, and what is natural. Her body yearns for his hard Asian muscles and his long, thrusting cock. She is weak and soft next to him. Every white woman should have this, Sarah thinks, as Jin-Hwan's tongue enters her mouth, and his strong fingers trace the gooey lips of her pink pussy. Every white woman should be firmly, roughly, truly fucked by her own Asian lover, when she feels just too sexual for her husband to be enough. She loves Jin-Hwan. She loves his strong face as she runs her tongue along it. She loves his strong neck and his hard chest as she runs her fingers along them. She loves his athletic stomach, his muscular thighs and his ass as she slides her slender legs over them, wrapping her white thighs around his Asian body. She falls in love with his strong Asian fingers again as they invade her sex.
>>
It is a different love. A love more pure and less conditional than that for her husband. She loves what Jin-Hwan is, and the way he is, and she wants his dick inside her, and she wants him to make her pregnant with his Asian baby, again. And again. Sarah doesn't care how arrogant her Asian lover is, whether he respects her or not, whether he bullies her husband a little, or how many other pregnant white girls there are lying at home stroking their swollen bellies and thinking of her Asian man. Tonight he is hers, and she is entirely his, and that is perfect. She knows about Asian men, and how to be a white woman for a Asian man. She has the leash by her bed. She knows he can own her, and she can't own him, and that isn't fair, but it is beautiful. As she feels the heavy gold chain around her lover's neck trail across her soft white tits, and as she feels the hard head of his massive Asian cock press apart the warm, welcoming petals of her quivering pink cunt, she is in bliss. She feels the droning rhythm of the deep K-Pop music shudder down her slim back and up her long legs, but she wants to hear her own Asian man's voice.

"I love you, baby. Just fuck me. Fuck me and enjoy me how you want".
>>
"You got that right, girl". Jin-Hwan breaths into the shell of Sarah's ear, as he thrusts and eases another inch of his thick Asian shaft inside her, with an irresistible firmness. Sarah kisses her lover, digs her nails into his strong back and runs her tongue along his golden chain as he presses further and further into her fertile sex. She wants to help him, to be a good white girl for him; she pushes her legs further apart and into the air, rocking and humping her crotch against his, to take more of his conquering, powerful dick. At last, Jin-Hwan grips Sarah's hair and her soft ass, and rams her tender pussy full of his huge Asian cock. Sarah gasps and whimpers. She feels his big, heavy balls resting against her buttocks, and remembers in a flash the first time that Jin-Hwan fucked her. She watches his yellow fingers caressing and squeezing her bouncing, pale tits, and closes her eyes again as his other hand begins to explore the smooth-waxed crack of her ass. Sarah licks and nibbles her Asian lover's massive shoulders, running her pink tongue along his tattoos, and then closes her eyes again as he begins to fuck her with long, lazy, arrogant strokes of his long shaft. There is no feeling in the world like this, she thinks. She is complete, in heaven, as her Asian man grips her buttocks with both of his hands, and fucks her harder and harder. His pelvic bone mashes against her most tender area, his balls slap her ass, and his hard cock-head thrusts so deep inside her warm, fertile, sexual canal that she whines each time the bed springs creak and the headboard hammers into the wall.
>>
>>24972157
>pedophiles spamming /r9k/
I don't see many pedo threads?
>>
"Fuck my white pussy...I need your big Asian dick!" Sarah squeals, as she comes, with thundering, thrashing, shrieking ecstasy. Jin-Hwan complies with vigour, but ignores the white woman's climax. They always come hard for him. He is always the best they have ever had. He lifts the pretty married woman easily, turns her to display her pert white bottom, and pushes her face into the pillow. Sarah knows what her Asian lover wants, and parts her knees, thrusting her gaping pussy into the air. She feeds his dick inside her with a helping hand, looking over her shoulder to admire Jin-Hwan's muscular Asian torso behind her. Soon he is fucking her again, hitting her sweetest spot with ruthless accuracy and stamina. Sarah is yelping into her pillow and rubbing her sex with pure sluttish abandon. Jin-Hwan's magical fingers stroke her shamelessly offered anal rose, setting the white woman's blood on fire. She cannot sustain it; the moment is too perfect, if it is stretched like her, she thinks, she will die with his Asian cock inside her. Sarah grabs her Asian lover's gold chain with one hand, and caresses his balls with the other, hammering her ass against him all the while. She glares into Jin-Hwan's white eyes with her face flushed with sex, her wet mouth open and her long eyelashes fluttering.

"Come inside me. Fill me. Fuck me pregnant". She moans.

With a bright grin of triumph, Jin-Hwan lets go. He thrusts his massive dick deep into Sarah. He pumps the sweating white woman full of his potent seed, flooding her fertile, unprotected pussy, gushing into her, spurting his Asian man's sperm into the depths of her white womb, not stopping even as the considerable excess runs down her smooth thighs.
>>
"Yeah!" He barks. Sarah is panting into the sheets. She stays still for some time, as Jin-Hwan withdraws, slapping her ass, and wipes his swinging Asian dick dry. She lets her Asian lover's sperm run right inside her. She thinks of it mingling with her even now; his Asian sperm flooding her, making a baby inside her. Another beautiful yellow baby. She thinks of her belly swelling, of the visits to the doctor with her white husband and her Asian lover, of the walks in the park on sunny days with her belly swollen, of the compliments and envy of other women. All this passes through her mind in a moment. She slips off the bed lithely, takes her lover's Asian hands, and presses them to her hard nipples, as she runs her hands under his heavy balls and along his already hardening Asian cock. She knows his limitless stamina. She knows that a whole night of blissful, delirious, passionate sex lies before her. She knows that her Asian lover will have her at his mercy, using her and dominating her, playing her body like an instrument, making her come whenever he wants her to and letting her come when she pleads for it. And, she muses with a sexy smirk, by morning she will be sore and sweaty and tired, and pregnant. She tenderly licks her lover's muscular Asian chest, and sinks to her knees before him, submitting to him as her husband had before, kissing his magnificent Asian dick.

Mike, with his wife's G-string inside his mouth, comes heavily on the sofa, and scrabbles desperately for a cloth.

Mike blinks blearily awake at the shuddering sound of one of Sarah's most powerful orgasms.

He prizes his sticky face from the sofa's arm, and peels his wife's musky thong off his cheek. It has left its imprint on his skin. Sarah is now mewing softly, while Jin-Hwan's deep voice rasps instructions at her.
>>
Mike prods at the blinds, and squints at the slate grey dawn. His wife and her Asian lover have been fucking for hours, now. Mike reflects how incredible it is that a man like Jin-Hwan can make his big Asian dick last all night. He knows that Sarah is a lucky girl. Just as Mike closes his eyes and pictures his wife's long white legs wrapped around her lover's strong Asian back, Sarah shrieks again, and Yong-Tae begins to cry.

Mike hurries to Yong-Tae's room. Experience has taught him that his wife will not be distracted from her Asian lover when they are enjoying passionate sex. She tends to be deaf even to her Asian lover's son. Mike picks up the heavy yellow baby, and rocks him gently. Yong-Tae is not wet, and smells clean. Still he cries. Mike carries his wife's baby as far as her bedroom door. He can hear Sarah panting softly, and Jin-Hwan gruffly drawling encouragement. Mike stands still, not knowing what to do. He wants his wife to take her crying baby, but he dare not knock on her door. If he interrupts Sarah and Jin-Hwan making love, then she will probably bitch at him in front of her Asian lover, and he might even kick Mike's ass. Oddly, Mike feels his penis stir. Why does being second best to this magnificent Asian stud make him feel so warm and fuzzy? Mike bends to risk peering through the keyhole once again.

Jin-Hwan lies back over the soft, lamp-lit bed, stretching like a huge, lazy Asian cat. One heavily muscled arm is behind his head; the other grips Sarah's Autumn red hair. She is on her hands and knees between Jin-Hwan's outstretched strong Asian legs. She grips the base of her lover's huge, hard Asian cock as she lovingly licks its shining length and kisses his beautiful big balls. Her perfectly toned, pale bottom is thrust towards the door. Mike notes the light red stripes that tell him Jin-Hwan's strong Asian hand has spanked his wife's soft white ass.
>>
"Oh, baby. I'm in love with your beautiful, hard Asian dick. Will you put it inside me again, baby? Will you fuck my white pussy with your beautiful Asian dick one more time?" As she whispers the words as if in a dream, Mike sees a trail of glistening semen slide down Sarah's smooth thigh. He gasps as his penis leaps, then creeps hurriedly away as Yong-Tae cries out again.

Mike retakes his position in Yong-Tae's room, and rocks the baby innocently, his ears pricked for stirring from his wife's bedroom. Soon he hears Sarah's soft murmuring and Jin-Hwan bark a curse. He looks down sharply as he hears the door open.

"For Christ's sake Mikey, couldn't you take care of him?" Sarah's tone is disappointed rather than really angry. It's a relief to Mike. Sarah saunters into the room with her big creamy breasts bouncing prettily. Her nipples are still erect. Her bush is wet and matted, and Mike breathes in deeply to savour his wife's richly sexual scent as she takes her yellow baby from him. He lightly kisses her tousled chestnut hair, but her painted eyes do not move from her baby's face.

"He needs feeding, don't you Marty?" Sarah coos. "There is breast milk in the fridge, Mikey, you could have done it yourself." Sarah frowns unsmilingly at her white husband, as she presses her baby's golden yellow head onto her soft white breast. Yong-Tae begins to suckle happily straight away, and Sarah's face breaks into the sweetest smile. She loves this. After having fun making a Asian baby- and enjoying feeling it grow inside you- having it suck hungrily on your nipples was the best feeling a white woman could have, Sarah thinks.
>>
Mike sits in the corner to watch, and crosses his legs over his rock hard penis. His wife's pale body looks so beautiful as she feeds her yellow baby. Her long legs are parted, with her bush and her heaving chest is thrust out. She glows with contentment. Then her Asian lover joins her.

Jin-Hwan strides behind his white woman, moving with a rolling swagger. His huge muscular shoulders are thrust back, and his massive Asian cock sways like a thick panther's tail. He wears only his gold chains and rings and studs and his hard, muscular Asian body gleams in the light. He stares into Mike's eyes with a chilling venom, then slowly and deliberately squeezes Sarah's ass, hooking his strong fingers underneath her. The white woman turns to kiss her Asian lover tenderly on the mouth, as their baby still suckles on her white breast. Jin-Hwan's long Asian cock dangles lazily against Sarah's silken white thigh. He grips her free breast and rolls her pink nipple between his dark fingers. She moans as he licks her pretty ear. Jin-Hwan holds the white woman against him in one hugely muscled arm, and grinds his hardening shaft against her ass. Sarah sinks back against her lover's powerful Asian body. She feels so safe with her baby. Jin-Hwan squeezes them possessively, and Sarah begins to run her fingers along his huge, heavy Asian dick once again.

Mike loves to see his naked white wife with her naked Asian lover and their mixed baby. His heart flutters and he grips his penis reactively. No one notices. Sarah sets Yong-Tae down gently in his cot. Her gentle fingers are clasped around Jin-Hwan's hard Asian cock, as he leads her back to bed, stroking her smooth pale ass.
>>
>>24971856
>>24971918
>>24971989
>>24971966
lol, sissy kukfags triggered. We all know you totally fapped to this. Don't lie.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.